When did you stop trusting the critics, Cred Forums?

When did you stop trusting the critics, Cred Forums?

>He fell for the stronk womyn meme.

You did this to yourself.

speed racer

Smarter question, why would anybody start?

I distrusted critics before distrusting critics was cool

>Average Rating 9/10
It was a good film to watch at the cinemas, but thats it. I get the feeling its rated that highly because it was highly anticipated

Literally
DUDE LOOK AT OUR CGI : the movie

First, you have to understand how RT works. It's basically odds you'll like a movie. It's not a measure of how good a movie is.

Secondly, movies can be amazing to watch one time, then sort of pointless to see again. Gravity was wonderful to see in a theater. On a home TV screen (or computer monitor), the experience just isn't the same, especially now that you've already experienced the bare bones narrative. The blatant symbolism also becomes jarring on rewatch when it was acceptable before.

>Gravity was wonderful to see in a theater.
It was shit in theaters.

t. guy who saw in theaters

t. 4%er

This. I don't think I'd ever watch the movie outside of the Wide Format that I watched it in the first place. It also helps that my ex blew me soon after watching the flick.

This film was underrated af

Trips checked but we don't want to hear stories about your boyfriend faggot.

2013, mostly the sequence of star trek into darkness, gravity, and american hustle.

2008, and pro tip: it wasn't TV or movies.

If it came out today, it would get fresh just because it's made by trannies.

> Every single gun is left handed even though every character is right handed
> Dialogue delivered like the VA's have a gun to their head.
> Horrible attempt at a heart of darkness adaptation.
> Step an inch outside a checkpoint boundary and every guy you just murdered is back.

one of the more interesting open world games to come out of that whole trend to be honest.

>watched it in cinema
>still sucked

I never trusted them.

Gravity is 10/10