>manlet
>we have to name our favourite movie
>he says fight club and American history x
>talks about how he'a going to join the army
>he's getting no attention from the girls
>decides to shave his head in one last bid to become alpha
>doesn't work
>he becomes edgier and edgier
>talks about how he "doesn't get any sleep" and how if he was a dictator he would enact extremely draconian laws
Have any of you known people who based their personality off people from movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

good.is/articles/hillary-clinton-negative-press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I based myself on the driver from drive

Anybody who still supports trump imo. Not only are they incredibly stupid but they can't see how flawed trump is. He can't construct a single coherent argument. I got to hand it to him though, as he is a master businessman. You can see by all the people who still defend him.

Oh well. At least he's not going to win. The butthurt will be sweet.

Convince him to join the Army now, so when he becomes unhinged and the next mass shooter as vets are wont to be you can point and laugh at him on the television.

Trump will win, you CTR and we Cred Forumsacks will impregnate the moms of all you cucks.

>Trashy cousin is almost obsessed with the Purge
>Threatens people by saying "If the Purge were real I'd kill that bitch!" And thinks it'll be an actual thing
Just

/pol containment leak here... get those civilians out of here and get me a medic and a HASMAT suit stat!

>"Dude Idiocracy was a documentary!"

weeooo weeooo

>Just
>HURR DURR

Kill yourself please

I never said Hurr Durr, learn to read mongrel

It was implied with your use of "JUST XD"

It's disgusting and vomit inducing how the media tries to slander Trump at every turn. They throw every buzzword possible at him, I.e. sexist, bigot homophobe, racist, he's fat, he's orange, he's wrinkly, he looks silly, he's dumb, etc. Trump is a human being, he has feelings like you and mean, and these libtards enjoy hurting him.

Hillary hadn't gotten anywhere near as cruel treatment by people. It's sickening and evil.

>It was implied
No? Fuck off retard

He's going to bring in a gun

Nobody takes anything you have to say seriously when you post "JUST"

I'm still amazed that people as retarded as you still try to force dumbass bullshit

>muh feelings

Yet another example of the pol-tumblr horseshoe in action

I used to be that guy 10 years ago

Deal with it you anti-PC faggots, you caused it.
>Hillary doesn't get negative press

Umm Hillary gets regular death threats/wishes and violent rape threats/wishes

dont get so worked up man

Not sure if leftist satire or right wing satire. If you're actually butthurt take comfort in the fact that Trump doesn't give a fuck what the media says so you definitely shouldn't

>OP agrees with her.

>mfw that pic is actually a legit news report

THANK FUCK pitt divorced this crazy bitch

>He loudly talks about "youtube drama"

why does every single kid here look retarded

I'm not a even Cred Forumsack but I'm a trump supporter. You can be one without being the other, y'know

And you have to admit it's fucked how the media tries to make it look like Hillary won the debates, even though online polls routinely show she lost

The shitskins were born that way.

The white one was turned that way by her.

>natural daughter
>no older than 2

Nah, it was born like that, faggot

Its called propaganda.

China and North Korea are really good at it.

Now the American left wingers got good.

>in my class

>in
>my
>class

Triggered shitskin detected.

Stay mad faggot.

>oh shit you refuted me
>b-better call you a shitskin even though I literally called them retarded, which would directly insinuate an inability to use a computer

Why are you so bad at banter?

>insert triggered greentext

You are so fucking mad right now.

That's why he sued and removed credentials from several journalistic outlets and whines about on a daily basis, right

Online polls are spammed by you retards and you know it full well. Even then, it's only the right-wing sites saying he won. You neckbeards are losing your touch, you can't even skew the Internet any more

So, no argument?
Do you want me to help you banter better?

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

only 1 in 10 points had to do with movies

I would too if a bunch of biased faggots were making dumb shit up about me while praising my opponent no matter how bad she fucks up.

t. ((CNN))

Lester Holt please go. Your little tag team routine didn't work.

If you really want to see narcissism in action, watch the white house correspondents dinner where Obama is responding to Trump's attacks on him. He's in full comedian mode dropping zinger after zinger, the whole room is laughing, and Trump is sitting there with a storm cloud over his head like he's Jonah Hill. Honestly makes him look like a stroppy child. You have to be a special brand of stupid to be memed into liking this spoiled brat.

>gets called out on bullshit

YEAH WELL IT'S JUST BIAS IT'S A CONSPIRACY

Lester Holt has been a registered member of the Republican party for thirteen years, by the way. I guess that's just the long con though, right? Thank god you're too young to vote.

How does it feel to be objectively wrong
Cry morem

> praising my opponent no matter how bad she fucks up
Not sure what world you're living in, but both the press and the country fucking hate Hilary.

Do you get tired of bending everything to your narrative every day?

>He's a republican
So?
He's establishment like the Bush faggots are.
Shitty globalists on both sides.

Glad you're probably some Euro fag who can't vote.

If you think any news network bedsides Fox News is against Hillary you are a special kind of retard.

>provides no facts or studies
>lol ur just retarded

That level of discourse lmao

One of her kids is named 3? Did that crazy bitch just start assigning numbers to her ethnic collectibles?

No wonder Brad got the fuck out of there. If the judge has a heart he'll grant him custody of the white kid.

Everyone on Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, reddit, CNN, MSNBC, CNN etc etc all shill for her 24/7.

Like you're doing right now.

How is it possible to have a favorite movie unless you've only seen 5 your whole life?

Not him but Trump was asked 2 questions that were personal attacks. That's pretty much a whole topic segment that was AD Hominem against Trump and only Trump. Maybe you should rewatch it instead of regurgitate shit you read on VOX or Huffington Post. Hillary was asked no such questions. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Cred Forums

Answer me this:

Assad stays or Assad goes?

Hillary= Assad goes
Trump= Assad stays

Its that simple

>provides no facts or studies

neither did you.

>If you think any news network bedsides Fox News is against Hillary you are a special kind of retard
WAAAAH MY CANDIDATE GETS PICKED ON MORE THAN YOUR CANDIDATE NOT FAAAAAAIR

Do you realise how much of a fucking pussy you are? Get some fucking balls and get off Trumps dick, you're whiteknighting a fucking 70 year old leather faced dude from the fucking shithole northeast.

And all of those places also shill for Donald retard

YPG wins.

Click the article, it's about a Harvard study about the topic.
>inb4 it doesn't count because DA JEWS RUN ACADEMIA

A fella with Aspergers I used to hang around with said he saw Twelve Years a slave and that 'It made me feel kinda' bad to be white'

I scoffed at him and said I feel nothing because it's fuck all to do with me and that we're not even American.

>when Fox attacks Hillary

WAAAH FOX IS SO BIASED AND MEAN

>When every other network attacks Trump

SUCK IT UP PUSSIES LMAO

The hypocrisy of the common leftist.

I don't think you know what shilling means. This thread itself is a shill thread.

>le alt right lmao

Ah yes, the 'billionaire isn't part of the establishment' meme. You people are so very, very stupid to keep falling for this. A wealthy megacorp CEO starts making noise about fighting for the little guy, and you actually believe him.

Also, you are aware that Trump is the Republican nominee? I know the party was initially against him, but now that the primaries are over they've been very quick to get onside.

But, despite all that, you know who the real idiot is here? It's me. I'm using facts and logic to debate a Cred Forumstard, who we all know run solely on echo chamber fuel.

You are a fucking dipshit

Will YPG take over the entire country?

No?

Then who gets that land?

Fucking nonce.

I know why shilling means, it means someone who disagrees with you and/or supports a different candidate. Newsflash, not everyone likes Trump, in fact most people despise him.

>Guess who they're voting for...

Bye Felecia

That will be his excuse though. Anything which shows trump in a negative light can be safely and easily dismissed as a lie. These kids are stupid enough to take memes seriously, they're capable of some tremendous feats of delusion.

they literally do though?

>Newsflash

I grantee you hide your receding chin with facial hair

wow thats so movie related

theres literally nothing trump could do that would make him a worse candidate than hillary

>most people

Shit skins, single moms, and a few cucks.

All things this country could do with out.

>Trump Scum Exist

I thought it was a joke

Good goy

>Voting in an online poll is spamming

OH JEEZ GUIZE, TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE TROLLS BRIGADED THE VOTING BOOTHS!

>theres literally nothing trump could do that would make him a worse candidate than hillary
>literally
This is why amerishits are hard to take seriously. Every four years the exact same hyperbole.

Post rare libs.

it's literally just a meme calm down

Nice ad hominem :)

This is getting on my nerves. People making those "if you vote trump your stupid, tips fedora" posts are by and large not American.
How about you fuck off? Your opinion doesn't matter, this isn't your country.

>smiley face

Thanks for not disproving the study.

>that passive agressive smiley

lmao you really do have no chin!
Chin-lets, when will they learn?

>being this buttblasted people don't like trump

Kek

>fuck off
Forgot to type *grabs by throat* there fatty. Also you'll notice I didn't say anything pro hill you dumb burger. Amerishits get the leaders they deserve.

>Ranting this much because people don't like Shillary

wew

*gently places hand on hilt of katana*
I would be careful if I were you

Why would anyone care what you think about American politics?

You don't live here and you can't vote.

You should focus all that autism on your own country's problems.

fucking hell why are you so upset by a post on a burmese basket weaving forum?

>Wanting Hillary to win

It's almost like you hate yourself.

ITT:

I know a guy who after watching the Dark Knight acted like the Joker for like a month. It was pretty fucking bad.

>alt-rightist

who paid you for this post?