What does Cred Forums think of this show?

What does Cred Forums think of this show?

Some episodes are fine others not so much.
its ok

muthafuckaaaaaaaaahhhhh

It makes me hate myself even more.

i get so horny and i jerk off watching it!

I used to fap to it back in the day actually.
I remember the episode where he got arrested and Rocket Man was playing.

i was looking forward to Hank pursuing Faith at the end of the sixth season only to get visually cucked into the shitfest that was the Levon story arc

should've dropped, 6.5/10

I fapped to Addison Timlin

mmm mee to almost as much as i did to that little girl from the nanny now that she was all big and grown specially in the chest haha

She was 18 when filmed

this triggers me

I watched the first season years ago. Don't really remember anything about it except he fucked a girl who turned out to be 17 or something

that makes me so much hornier

Why is his daughter so fucking ugly? The daughter on Vice Principals is ugly too. Does HBO cast ugly teenage girls as a fuck you to Disney ?

Is it autistic that I sometimes say it like this?

>smirk
>smirk
>smirk
>sad

I had to bail after a few seasons. It was just frustrating to see the main character not progress at all.

Only scene i remember is the bald guy buttfucking some bimbo when tgey thought their plane was gonna crash because she wanted to die with a dick in her butt.

Watching 3 seasons, and each can we watched solo. nothing is connected in this?

Was forced to watch several episodes with friends. It's completely laughable. The MC is supposed to be this prodigy playboy, and every single female character desperately wants his dick.
But the show doesn't establish why he is so attractive. Duchovney being old and not particularly good-looking doesn't help. It's just shitty writing. Chad-Ex-Machina.

I couldn't suspend belief for more than 5 minutes, it sucked.

Well that's kind of the theme. It's similar to one of the main themes of Bojack Horseman: you can't escape who you are.

This is a problem with most films/shows.
Some average bloke walks into a war and some girl starts chatting with him and they end up fucking.
That just never happens.

me too

> into a war

Ahh damnit.
I don't even know why it keeps happening. It's like my fingers and my brain fail to communicate.
Sometimes I write entirely different words. Is this a symptom of some kind of disease?

Word salad, look it up.

Took a nosedive around the third or fourth season

I remember them making constant references to Stu's dick and how big it is, like every 10 minutes, it was absurd

First two seasons are good.

Shit gets mad sketchy after that.

Its sex and the city for men, basically a male fantasy. Youre trying to take it too seriously because youre autistic.

Came here to post that.

Stuff just repeated itself over and over, dropped it midway of season 4. How does it end?

This. You know when to stop watching when they stop playing Warren Zevon songs to end the seasons.

pure fapkino

Her episodes were the best.

Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll is like Californication in this regard only about 10x worse.
Dennis Leary looks like a woman in drag.

Always wanted be successful writer/ director/ creator (like, I assume, much of Cred Forums did). Older I got, the more depressing the shows presenting my "ideal" life became.

Entourage- Everything's always perfect, cool, fun, no consequences to anything, friends are for life. Watched (and loved) this before I began kissing/ fucking/ dating girls or drinking/ using.

Californication- Actions have consequences, but you can blow them off. Drinking/ drugs/ casual sex/ cheating are "problems", but they're problems that make people want to fix you, not problems you want to fix yourself. Watched this after I started dating and drinking.

Bojack Horseman- Sex/ drinking/ drugs/ love are temporary fixes for deep-rooted unhappiness, none of which ever last. Friends are temporary and can be toxic, but rarely as toxic as yourself. It's possible to be better, but incredibly hard.
Watched this after stealing a guy's girlfriend, getting her pregnant and leaving her, and getting into regularly using hard drugs.

I still want to believe you can a carefree, swaggering existence like Hank Moody or Vincent Chase, and I want to believe I can make it big in Hollywood and fuck Debby Ryan/ Odeya Rush/ Ariel Winter. But that's a dream, and I'm getting old.

Still choose to believe it, though. I don't understand how people can give up their fantasy lives

Sounds like you ain't no fortunate son

I enjoyed it, started getting bad after season 4, but still had its moments.

Worth a watch if you like the "depressed, rich, successful protagonist" thing