Joe > chandler > monica > rachel > ross > ''phoebs''

joe > chandler > monica > rachel > ross > ''phoebs''

Only fedora tippers put Phoebe anywhere near the bottom.

>yfw ageing exists
>yfw you're too old to post face

just the opposite. phoebe was a dirty filthy whore and a plain bad person. fedora tippers can't recognize that and are putting her on the top. she was a human scum.

Criminal. Mostly homeless. Insane. Not a looker. Nice tits though.

I thought we rated the characters based on how funny they were? Phoebe is still on the bottom of the list

>Ross not top
Your opinion is objectively wrong.

She's aged a LOT better than the other two. Cox looks like fucking Cher now.

Jen aged like wine.

She was never attractive though.

HOT DINNER

That implies she got better with age. Her looks deteriorated at a much slower rate than most women. She still was at her prime in her teens.

Chandler(before Monica)>Ross>Joey>Rachel>Monica>Phoebe>Chandler(after Monica)

Ross>Chandler>Joey>Rachel>Monica>Phoebe

i would put ross after chandler

beyond that i agree mostly

seriously who the fuck likes phoebs more than the rest of the cast

ross>joey=phoebe>rachel>chandler>monica

>Joey and Phoebe are the only attractive ones

joey>>>chandler>phoebe>ross>monica>rachel

rating is based on who is the best friend and joey wins that by far, so loyal and friends over all, you can argue with monica and rachel, because monica has money over friends, but rachel is simply a selfish bitch.

ross could be put before phoebe, because is doesnt eat the rest, though he is the biggest

I had recently this ad on my mobile phone pop up, can anyone explain to me what is up with joey?

Switch chandler and Joey and I'd say you're right

Ross is the ducking worst. He's such a baby bitch. Whiny as fuck. Can't argue. Bitches to his friends all the time. Drags others down. Fucking pussy character. I can't stand him in any scene. The writers ruined him.

desu ross was great but after i watched band of brothers, he completely went to shit

>tfw you find out what happened to the real Captain Sobel

what's the point? it is like ranking which turd you shat is most delicious.

to even know, you would have to eat six turds.

why did he shoot himself

also fuck phoebe, she was a whore, a criminal, and an all round piece of shit... GUISE YOU ARE BAD FRIENDS FOR NOT TAKING PART IN MY MOM CAT PSYCHOSIS

monica almost beats it though by forcing her perfectly functioning but slightly alcoholic bf to quit drinking cold turkey, then dumping him after 1 week because he gets too boring while battling addiction... fucking bitch.

>chandler's hair in that pic

God the 90s fashion was truly awful.

Yeah I always found that so weird. He probably went on a massive bender after she left him and killed himself

Seasons 1-3 Ross yes. Season 4 - 10 Ross was based. You should probably not post about this show again on here otherwise, let's just say it will not be a pleasant outcome for you.

WE WERE ON A BREAK

Objectively, Chandler is always first. Then, it's post s3 Ross. Followed by 1-6 Joey, because then he turn to a fucking annoying shit.

For the girls, none were funny, but Atleast funny shit happened to Monica.

Anyone that puts Phoebe anywhere but the bottom is a fucking idiot.

Rachel will always be the top for me
I'd still sell everything I have to fuck Jennifer Aniston

le smelly cat XD :))))