Daily Reminder that Mike Stoklasa, aka Mr. Plinkett, immensely enjoyed Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Daily Reminder that Mike Stoklasa, aka Mr. Plinkett, immensely enjoyed Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

>"I loved it. It was everything I wanted it to be."

Cred Forums literally BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4KGOMMgn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is he /ourguy/ ?

Me, too. It was better than Empire.

(((Stoklasa)))

nice try shlomo

Mike is pleb as fuck desu.

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

We've known he has shit taste ever since he revealed that he hates the Prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4KGOMMgn0

>mike hates terrible movies

god forgive him

i think they said they liked it more than return of the jedi. i know jay did in that half in the bag, i dont remember if mike agreed with him.

jesus thats brutal

Reminder that literally everybody loved TFA except a hardcore group of autistic contrarians on the internet and there is N O T H I N G you can do about it

>89 percent
>literally everybody

Liking independence day resurgence is by far the worst of his pleb taste, way worse than jurassic park. He was right about tfa anyway ya little faggot

I saw plenty of people dislinking it on /r/starwars ;)

Based Mike

What is critical revisionism?

The fast paced nostalgia assault and pre-screening marketing push fooled people at first, but it won't stand up to repeat viewings.

Who?

Have sex
Gain Height
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a Clue

Mike is Mr Plinkett?

Daily reminder that you're a worthless faggot that makes thread after thread about your friend simulators. They'll never know you exist and you will die alone.

>As he posts to Cred Forums on a Wednesday morning.

the phantom menace gets universal hate now, but when it came out it somehow still managed to get more positive reviews than negative

Why does the opinion of autistic contrarians matter to you? If you're right then you're right.

Then again, maybe they have a point and you subconsciously recognize it but need to deny it up and down until you've convinced yourself it's not true. In which case, hang in there buddy.

HE HAS GOOD TASTE!

>hero
He was a funny sidekick to Rey, though.

I have not heard a single person talk about it since two weeks after its release

Even avatar had a bit more staying power than that

He is his bastard son and he leaked his critic tapes online.

Because it's not a great movie. But it's not terrible either like some people pretend. It's a well made flick that is enjoyable to watch but there's not much to discuss. Reusing Death Star was stupid, Harrison Ford did well, Rey was a bit of a Mary Sue, wonder what they'll do with the next one. That's all.

It wasn't terrible enough to give birth to million of memes like the prequels did and it didn't have cultural impact of originals (DUH).

>waahhhh people enjoy things!!
-the post

I wonder what goes through your head as you draw shit like this

>morning

I loved it too despite rolling my eyes at
>starkiller base
>poe
>finn
>kylo ren
>that little alien in the bar
>leia
and getting han solo's death spoiled

so it has to be a pretty good fucking movie

all in all, I just wanted cool stormtrooper combat, and I got it

So?

He has garbage, pleb taste, so no real surprises there.