Is this series worth watching?

Is this series worth watching?

For Rollo

it will make you want to get a haircut with part of your head shaven for sure

>white people were vikings

What the fuck is this shit?

>literal source for snownigger meme

katheryn winnick doesnt get naked so its not worth watching

Jesus Christ, Sons of Anarchy has taken a drastic downturn since I last watched it.

watch the Last Kingdom, its basically the same but better

Vikings is probably written by women, fags and liberals

>Biker gang called Vikings
>White needs to reach out to brown and keep backdoor open

The last kingdom sucked dick

PIPELINE BLOWBACK

>White needs to reach around to brown**

uhoh looks like I upset one of the homos who likes this piece of shit show called vikings

JEYSUS CHRIOST RAGNAR

The plot and characters are somewhat cliche` (it's based on some several hundred year old sagas after all) but it has a nice visual style and some of the most realistic battle scenes I have ever seen.

It's fun.

Is it better than Spartacus?

No.

Lagertha will never show her tits, so no.

Pretty much this. Show is good for a couple seasons, but it's pretty shit now. Tries to be game of thrones with its twelve simultaneous interconnected plotlines following people I don't care about.

Lagertha is pure waifu material.

Suomi Finland Perkele !!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes. Good show.

I have watched all seasons, and it's honestly a really fucking poor show.

Season 1 and 2 were bearable but 3 and 4 have been absolutely shit. My family laughed all the way through 4

got 2 good scenes when lagertha fucks ecbert and when some guy wanks to her when she bathes naked (you see his dick but not her naked for real)

hot yes. redeems the show not? nah

Yeah, viewers don't care about anyone except Ragnar, Rollo and Lagertha's tits, yet they keep forcing all these shit plotlines.

yes

>watch the Last Kingdom, its basically the same but better

I concur. Though they did kill off best character so makes me less hyped for season 2.

this pic is missing an x-art watermark

I NEED THIS MOVIE OUT NOW!!!
My poor swill balls can't take it anymore....

she is a fucking glorious. I hate her in the show though

It looks nothing like an X-Art shot

*swoll

I check for it every day bro. Not even a screenshot so far.

If you have nothing else to watch

The story, characters, dialogue and things that lead to fight scenes are all terrible and awkward.

It's fascinating to watch though. Like a train wreck of sorts or a house burning down.

I need this bro, my balls are gonna explode. Knowing my luck we won't get one ass shot anyway

Kek, don't be so over the top user. It's not that bad. I cringe more at Marvel movie fight scenes and dialogue than this show

Last Kingdom is garbage, Ragnar at least has the customary amount of chromosomes.

>sunglasses
>in medieval times

PLOTHOLES

Rollo is based af. Everyone else kinda sucks.

If you know anything about Norse history, you'll need to suppress all of that shit. Should you manage that, it's an enjoyable experience. Watch it as you would a fairy tale or fantasy epic.

It's a faggy, nu-male Viking soap opera for plebs and historical illiterates.

I hate her character though. Moreso now that they are making her a lesbian. Pure frenchie princess is the best girl

Both are garbage written by British faggots.

She's an uggo, though. Attractive in a strange way, but not on Lagertha's level.

literally the hottest thing ive seen in months

VI

WAS

KINGS

Imagine what she looks like from the back in that thing

My girlfriend has the exact same lower body structure, but she refuses to squat to tone it up.

how do I convince her to pursue unrivaled hotness?

Choke her with your pecker until she relents

Ask her if she wants to hit the gym with you, assuming you go regularly.

a sound stratagem.

i'm cursed, because i'm kinda naturally fit. i do need bigger arms and back though. I will start tomorrow night.

if she doesn't come with. i will leave her for some younger, more toned up hunny.

we're all gonna make it

Also forgot to add, don't wash your willy for 2 weeks beforehand. Build up some nice cheesy smegma, so it goes down nice and bitter :^)

>series about war and shit
>expect game of thrones but with vikings
>get some historically illiterate PG-13 shit full of clichés

lmao only stormfags and kids watch that shit

Reminder to stay in your general where you are to be contained. This is your first and final warning.

The books it's based on were written by the guy who wrote Sharpe.

In all fairness Sweden is like 80 percent black.

I liked her better back when she went by ScarJo.

>vikingboos want more ragnar and lagertha
>intelligent anons want more Egbert and Rollo

Show will be cancelled after the bext season

It gets worse for each season. Loved it at first but i really didn't enjoy the last season. Awful writing, so many plotlines that don't contribute anything to the story being started and cut off without any explanation

Fuck off rollofag

Sweden is only 20% non-swede, and half of those foreigners are finns, germans, and poles.

Fuck off with your stupid meme.

stop being such a cuck, ragnar

Eckbert is okay, Rollo is garbage. Ragnar and Lagertha are the only reasons to watch this show anymore.

so vikings invented sunglasses, pretty neato

>eternally butthurt ragnarfags

It's more than worth, it's a way of life.

>she will never castrate you
why even live ;_;

WE

wuz dead