I like this but it seems slightly reddit. do i watch it Cred Forums?

i like this but it seems slightly reddit. do i watch it Cred Forums?

if you are younger than 30 you will probably like it. its for millenial manchildren

cuck show for nu-males

do you only speak in buzzwords?

Get your own opinions you disgusting faggot

slightly?

When someone has no opinion of their own and just goes along with whatever the majority of people think, we call them a sheep.

Is there a term for someone who mindlessly goes against something just because a certain group likes it?

Yeah theyre called hillary supporters

We call them redditors

>Trumpets still think their meme can win when he got utterly DESTROYED yesterday
B-b-but the microphone!!!!
TOP KEK

>Is there a term for someone who mindlessly goes against something just because a certain group likes it?

Cred Forums in a nutshell

I found it funny enough to keep watching. The only episodes I didn't like was raising gazorpazorp and the planetary music show

>I found it funny enough to keep watching

Kill yourself we fag

>Is there a term for someone who mindlessly goes against something just because a certain group likes it?
contrarians

>Reddit: the cartoon

>if you like what I don't like, you are part of a shunned outgroup and must leave

>op uses "reddit" as an adjective

Aaaand thread hidden.

>being this reddit

Season 1 is actually really well written and has deceptively smart comedy. Then in season 2 they throw that all out the window for shitty roiland tier garbage resulting in like 2 watchable episodes.

That's the Dan Harmon approach. Make an incredibly solid season 1, get bored, make a season 2 with even higher highs than 1 but plenty of terrible episodes. Expect season 3 to fully cater to the reddit audience.

no, stop watching it RIGHT NOW or you can't hang out with us anymore here.

>i like it

go nuts

This, if you need to ask Cred Forums for approval you should kill yourself. I like the show, it has a couple cringy moments but for the most part it's pretty good.

>Cred Forums browser
>Cred Forums poster
>Not a manchild

The planetary music show was one of my least favorites. But I enjoyed most of the show so I guess we just have different taste.

but the show actually had non meme cuck shit in it. You cannot defend this

meh, i like it.

Just re-watched season 1 and noticed how Rick knew he was still in the simulation of the Zigerions after they ended the simulation inside the simulation.

Nice detail, and it even made sense for them to make such a mistake.

and it treated it like a sane person would.

>Jerry's dad like's being cucked
>Jerry is freaked out by it and everyone scolds him for not being tolerant
>Episode ends with everyone agreeing with Jerry

Whats wrong with that?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

You didn't realise that on your first watch since he gives them a recipe to blow themselves up?

The planetary music episode had me dying desu familia. I was really caught off guard by all the Ice-T shit

Notice how Jerry's simulated clothes dissapear after the last simulation ends, but Rick's don't.

But Rick discarded his clothes at some point so he could talk with morty, and then went and found new ones, which should be simulated clothes

So everything aftyer this episode is Rick still in the simulation.

what? No i mean HOW Rick knew it was still a simulation.

Jerrys Tuxedo, he even comments on it when he meets him and the Zigerions hate nudity so they left it on even after Jerry left the first simulation.

sure he didnt pick up the same clothes?

You do whatever the fuck you want. Letting other people tell you what to like is the most reddit thing there is.

watch bojack instead

I just watched this and I spent the entire first season repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 5 episodes it was so painful.

>Ayy le quirky sci-fi show with EPIC trope subversions
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Fucking self aware screenwriting is cancer.
I don't care who likes or dislikes the show, it's piss poor sci fi written lazily for "comedy" purposes.

"Adult" cartoons are Reddit in general, all of them. If you actually find cartoon characters making shitty sex jokes and being edgy then you should kill yourself.

watch doc and mharti

Out of all the comments in this thread, this is the most reddit one.

>I watched a show I didn't like from the outset for 5 hours straight and repeated buzzwords to myself the whole time. I could have stopped at any time but I persevered. Then I felt actual physical pain and began to roll around on the floor in front of my TV.

Holy autism Batman

watch season 1
avoid 2
don't expect much for 3

I like it but it's literally objectively reddit: the show so I don't wanna watch more of it.

i like it and i'm waiting for season 3, still all the feminist and anti-capitalisms puns are cringy as fuck

>I just watched this and I spent the entire first season repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
Seek help. Seriously, go see a shrink, now.

bojack horseman and rick and morty are good when you're high, the lefty edginess is just something that i try to bypass while watching them

>"""adult""" cartoons
how can anybody watch this trite?
>muh poopoo butthole man
This is why Japan is better than us

>This is why Japan is better than us
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. It's a good show. Don't let these contrarians dissuade you.

People getting baited by pasta. Smh desu senpai

>Japanese adult animation, pic related top kino

>American adult animation: Mr. poopoo butthole

That's because everyone in this thread is a redditor who only comes here for Rick and Morty threads.

You would think people who don't go to reddit wouldn't know what's "reddit" and what's not by not visiting the website and yet a lot of a anonymous accuse others of being reddit fans nonetheless.

I wonder how you fags are such reddit experts