Will we ever see the deleted 'hell scenes'?

will we ever see the deleted 'hell scenes'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR3hfLz5LhE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474970755025.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474970797978.webm
youtu.be/rWBVufWCzL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judgement_of_Cambyses
youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk
youtu.be/MRW9o-DnST0
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgOxY_3qII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_cradle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. Pretty sure it was confirmed they were forever lost.

Still. We can dream.

I remember hearing that the director kept an unpolished copy of it on VHS.

that's right.

lost. forever.

I thought that was the copy that was said to have degraded to the point of being irrecoverable.

I sure hope he kept it in a vacuum sealed environment.

never... to be seen ever. that's why we don't need eyes.

oh, i hope so, too.

The warp reclaimed them.

youtu.be/aR3hfLz5LhE

So hell is basically just a torture pit?

eh heh looks like he's being given the... captain's log

Well yes, ain't that whats hell all about? Pain, suffering, eternal torment, all the fun things.

20 minutes of unedited torture.

>You know nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse. She's been to a place you couldn't possibly imagine.
Torture is quite easy to imagine, although still terrible. If that's what hell is all about, then I guess there's plenty of hell on Earth already.

Maybe its about how those who see it change, maybe its a state of mind

maybe hell is a state of mind. and then again maybe hell is having your skin stripped off in great ragged sheets while your quivering body is soaked down in vinegar, repeated forever, knowing there is no end to the pain.

reminder that this ripped off 40K

Reminder that 40k ripped off Dune, which is just the sci-fi version of an Arabian Nights story

Lies.

>If that's what hell is all about, then I guess there's plenty of hell on Earth already.
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Are you telling me torture is something unheard of?

>people did this to one another

Fuck man

Weren't they found in a salt mine?

A literal salt mine

In Transylvania.

I'll never understand why there ever was and still is such a buzz around a mediocre movie such as this.

Yah.

Thanks, Paramount.

stupid cunt

Gore is cool. Also I like the
>The human mind wouldn't be able to process this
Shtick.

>did
>torture is a thing of the past

The real fascination over this movie isn't due to its depiction of Hell, it's due to its trip through Production Hell.
The idea that there might be an actual decent cut of this mediocre movie is what makes it interesting.

They did much worse than that.

>Balthasar Gérard (alternative spellings Gerards or Gerardts; c. 1557 – 14 July 1584) was the assassin of the Dutch independence leader, William I of Orange (William the Silent). He killed William I in Delft on 10 July 1584, by shooting him twice with a pistol, and was afterwards tried, convicted, and gruesomely executed.

>At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be brutally – even by the standards of that time – killed. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.[6]

>Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour. After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed.[7][8]

Reminder that this has nothing to do with Warhammer and that you're a big fuckin' nerd.

that one method where they soak you in honey and shit and all the lovely things that attract insects to feed on your flesh and stuff you in a boat and send you up the river to die slowly is one my favorite depictions of old school torture, that shit must have been fucking agonizing

Milla Jovovich probably taped over the tape

>damn he didnt take the bait
>better insult him
nice

She probably taped an infomercial because she was too lazy to write down the number to call.

I just want to see a young Joely Richardson get tortured, is that too much to ask?

Is he OK?

He walked it off. He's fine.

He'll be fine

>Nope. Pretty sure it was confirmed they were forever lost.

yeah, just like the deleted scenes from nightbreed, the wicker man, exorcist 3, from beyond, ebola syndrome etc. etc.

They all turn up eventually because studios don't throw things away, especially not in the 1990ies. they usually just can't be arsed to send someone digging through crates in their archives and are reluctant to allow other people in there. but as the uncut releases of all the films mentioned above prove, nothing is ever truly lost.

Just need a cup of water.

He better well should be that fucking pussy. I had much worse stuff done to me in middle school.

I never knew there was that much lost from that movie. No wonder it feels lacking and incomplete.

the Dutch...

The parallels are uncanny

A black hole opensa port to hell? What a unique and original idea.

In this case unless they had redundant copies they already found the originals. Completely degraded inside a salt mine.

Imagine if you will, using an alternate dimensions to bend space and travel at FTL speeds, and that alternate dimension is also pretty much hell and results in death, suffering and possession of the people on board any ship that goes into it unprotected

Am I talking about

a) The plot of Event Horizon
or
b) The Warp in the 40k Universe

Is there any good starting point for reading 40K or is it only going to be enjoyable if I played the tabletop game?

sounds like the bermuda triangle.

is that the fade from dragon age?

40K is a huge pastiche of every other sci-fi and fantasy cliche out there. It ripped Moorcock MASSIVELY, it ripped Dune, it ripped Starship Troopers, Aliens, Star Wars, Tolkien, Dungeons and Dragons, everything they could.

It took you a lot of words to describe what amounts to "hyperspace is hell".

It's an absolute fucking mess of tangled lore and retcons with a very high barrier to entry

Personally I've been involved in the tabletop game on/off since I was a child (Haven't really touched it in about 2 years) so I've had a lot of exposure and can get enjoyment out of just reading the wiki because I already have the basal knowledge required to understand walls of text

The Dawn of War games are pretty good but they're also a bit old and If you don't like RTS then you're a bit shit out of luck

>The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced

GOAT goat

The Horus Heresy is pretty good, however it's not finished as of yet.

I spent 4 months reading it only to find out I don't even get closure.

It's incredibly enjoyable.

This. 40k is not original.

I enjoyed Starcraft but I'm not willing nor do I have the time to start playing a tabletop game.

Much appreciated. I'll give it a go.

oh yea
The first 4 books of the Horus Heresy are actually good. I wouldn't recommend reading past 4 because It turns into a mess of multiple points of view spanning multiple books and tons of it are filler

But the first 3 all follow the same guy and it is well written and self-contained, and the fourth is a good follow up to what happens at the end of 3.

Yeah also they did the same thing to his dog ( peeled its skin ). I saw the original painting in Bruges along with another painting with the dog.

I don't think anyone would ever claim anything Games Workshop has written is original

Everyone is well aware they've just taken from everyone else and combined it all

Dude, there are like 38 books in the series so far, spanning several different authors.

Some aren't as good as others, but none of them were absolute garbage.

The series is called the Horus Heresy, one of the most important eras of 40k, why would you only read the opening chapters about it?

Hopefully with her sex tape with someone else

40k fanboys can get rather hardcore.

Anyways, I would say that hellraiser had more of a source of inspiration then 40K for event horizon.

I wouldn't recommend starting with Horse Heresy, esp. if you aren't familiar with 40k. Eisenhorn trilogy is comfy space detective mystical action series about a hardboiled inquisitor fighting daemon-worshiping conspirators with help of his bros.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474970755025.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1474970797978.webm

>did

>why would you only read the opening chapters about it?

Because they are a good contained starting point to see if you want to take a plunge off a very deep cliff

>Yeah also they did the same thing to his dog
I can understand torturing the dude himself, but this is beyond evil.

That's some nice CGI

LIBERATE

Fuck off faggot

>the music

What did that guy do to deserve that?

Something against drug cartels. They're fond of that particular method of execution.

Yeah that museum was a lot of fun. I would post other pics but I'm too lazy to reduce the size, I suggest you go there and drink cheap delicious beer.

>lol lets get a goat to lick him

MADMEN

Oh that would be great if the dog shoes they made for him were made out of his own dog.

I hope this is what happened.

>tfw Event Horizon took place in the 40k universe.

>they skinned his fucking face off and beheaded him with a box cutter
I swear to God mexicans are not humans

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.

HOW

Scaphism

>Scaphism, also known as the boats, was an ancient Persian method of execution designed to inflict torturous death that was described by the Persians' archenemies, the Greeks. The name comes from the Greek σkάφη, skáphe, meaning "anything scooped (or hollowed) out".

>The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within the victim's exposed flesh, which—pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects—became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and his own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation, and septic shock. Delirium would typically set in after a few days.[1]

>In other recorded versions, the insects did not eat the person; biting and stinging insects such as wasps, which were attracted by the honey on the body, acted as the torture.

I started with the Horus Heresy.

38 books later and I still feel like I haven't been introduced to 40k...

Did they film the actual flaying?

meh, i bet you get delirious pretty fast, way before the insects really start doing any damage anyways.

One would hope. Still, the mental torture of knowing what was going to happen would be insane.

it is

it's so close to being so good. it's also camp and enjoyable on its own.

it's probably just a fabricatec myth like the iron maiden though

I think that it's a good movie, though it suffers because of its short length. At least I felt that it escalated way too quickly, more time should have been spent exploring the ship before shit started exploding.

how is the iron maiden fabricated? have you never been to a museum?

>At his throat for over three minutes with a box cutter.
>He's still alive, moving around and has the strength to struggle.
>Pints of blood on the floor too.

Is this man a super human or something?

Not him, but the fact that it exists it doesn't mean it was ever used.

The human body is incredibly strong.

It's likely a late 18th century invention which was never used.

does he still have his eyes? hard to see

The executioners were usually bribed to give the condemned painkillers like morphine so they were barely aware of what was being done to them, this also had the added benefit of preventing them from dying of shock thus allowing the torture to last longer

Right, but people bleed out in two minutes when their jugular is lacerated, how the fuck is hernadez so strong?

>flayed face
>chopped off hands
>cut throat
>huge stick pressing inside mouth
>still alive
how in the fuck is he still alive?

>1584
>morphine
At least say opium.

source: my ass

What's up with the punching noises?

youtu.be/rWBVufWCzL8

Was someone fucking with the sound editing? Was this someone not payed, did someone punched his dog? Why do you do this?

there must be some truth to it, the human body can only endure so much pain before going into shock

Shit, meant to write opium

The purpose of all of these gruesome execution methods was to serve as warning to others, not really to punish the condemned, the human body rapidly becomes numb with shock after being exposed to extreme pain for extended periods of time. Consider the historical example of the "Death of a Thousand Cuts" in reality it was usually the "Death of a Dozen Cuts" followed by 990 more cuts to mutilate the corpse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingchi

Most likely they filled the poor fucker up with amphetamines so that he wouldn't pass out from the initial pain. After the amphetamines kept him awake, the adrenaline would help keep the brain's neurons firing even in a low-oxygen state.

I aint watchin that

Boink boink boink, smack smack! Nice going scooby! Jinkies! Those meddling blacks! DO YOU SEE! Clip cuts out. Best kino of my life.

I guess it makes sense, but I wanted to know the source behind "morphine" or whatever kind of painkillers they allegedly gave to people sentenced to gruesome executions.

t. Came here because the internet told him it was the big bad haet machine and is too young to remember when people would get doxxed for animal abuse

Kill yourself

>ey you know what we should do? My nieghbor has this damn goat that I swear has the roughest tounge ive ever seen. Lets cover his cuts in honey and get the goat to lick him hahahaha!

You first, newfig. ;^)

Goddamn it Carlos

really makes you think

>exorcist 3
Many years ago the director said the footage was lost but he had a copy of his cut of the movie on VHS. Shout Factory haven't specified how they got their hands on the director's cut so we'll have to wait until it comes out to see if they found the footage or if they used the VHS copy.

this is a work safe board, no feelings please

Physical pain is a translucent, bit by bit you accumulate a tolerance. This is why eternal physical pain without death is not a scary concept.

Eternal boredom with no release however, is a mind breaker. Waiting for Godot.

>white man creates a ship for traveling
>ship goes to hell and kills the crew
>white man finds the ship and start killing people

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture

BASED Gérard.

Imagine being 16th century Dutch torture goat in that scene..

We enjoy the films of Paul W.S. Anderson

It's just a flesh wound

>We can dream.

thats when they get you

No wonder everyone hates them

>assassinating William of Orange
Deserved it

Is Bruges a shithole?

>test screening

whoever came up with this needs to literally suffer in hell forever

I never played the tabletop game and I like the Warhammer 40K universe very much. You have a ton of books, games, comics, art and fiction.

>focus groups

>sci-fi version of an Arabian Nights story
Which one? I thought he based it off the life of the prophet Mohamed.

damaged somewhere in Transylvania

>actually playing the 40k tabletop game
>enjoying yourself
choose one

>I enjoyed Starcraft but I'm not willing nor do I have the time to start playing a tabletop game.
Then you should get into the Dawn of War games, the first and second are very different games though so you should probably get both, at least eventually (start with the first one though that's a bit more starcraft-y). They've announced a third one as well.

I came from a starcraft background and I fucking loved Dawn of War, you probably would too.

So what literally happened to the crew when they went through hell? Why the fuck was everyone fucking each other to death? An who the fuck threw everyones entrails onto the ceiling?

Hell be fine

It wasn't hell, it was just a stasis fever dream Starck had, who was originally on the Event Horizon the whole time.

WHAAAAA you telling me Baby Bear died for no fucking reaosn?!

Excellent.

>did
you have no idea man.

i think the threads gone but over on there was a couple webms of some (i think) cartel guys that took the skin off this dudes face, chopped his hands off, and were cutting his throat with an old box cutter. while he was still alive and making noises and shit.

people can be fucked up sometimes.

Just saw it, good stuff man.

>did

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Just read the URL, don't go there.

This is easily the most awful, most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Whoever did that to that guy should be burned alive.

No

In the bible it says you will burn forever, thats all it says

how in the fuck did that guy not go into shock? that shitty music in the background makes the whole thing even more surreal

How the fuck do they even come up with this kind of shit.

>did

how can sich sites even exist? police wont ask them where they got the source from?

I would recommend the inquision war (draco trilogy I think), early 40k but one of the best ones in my opinion.

Is this your first day on the internet?

they asked a dozens of 14 year old to come up with the edgiest torture methods.

any other movies like this?

The guy who owned the website, a Canadian, was arrested in 2014.
The narco videos are frequently posted on narco forums and other Mexican forums.

Are you literally twelve

Pandorum, sorta.

I have a file named "brutal-beheading-man-peel-face.mp4" on my harddrive now. Am I going to be in trouble?

You are. I'm reporting this to the FBI as we speak.

>what happened to your eyes?
>eyes?
>Where we going we don't need ...
>eyes

Have fun in prison.

THEY GOT THEM FROM MUSLISMS, NIGGERS AND MEXICANS

WHAT YOU GONNA DO FAGGOT? ADMIT THEY ARE AN ISSUE? NOT ON OBONGO'S WATCH MY FRIEND

What is the difference of this from a news site? It has more blood being shown?
It is called freedom of speech. The owner of the site didn't kill anyone.

Ironically, the owner of that very website, which contains some of the most horrifying videos on the internet, was arrested because he denied the Holocaust.

>denying the Holocaust
Literally the worst crime ever. Worse than the Holocaust itself.

Oh lord. This has got to be the shittiest movie I've ever seen. I can't believe it was actually all the dumb tropes we made fun of, made real. It's just so predictable and idiotic.

Kekerino

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER?

it was made in 1997, cut it some slack

Always makes me think that's Giorgio Tsoukalos being abducted.

Underrated

Sauce

Event Horizon

What do you think she is inserting?

>20 mins

bullshit, the amount of props and sets required and all the footage just poofs into thin air?

His eyes

>The owner of the site didn't kill anyone.
thats what i'm asking, investigating such sites, his owners and its sources could be profitable to get those sickos punished

I'm certain that's a corpse and that's some sort of anatomy class though

A- are those tiddies?

it was cut out of the theatrical release, not sure if it was because of censorship by the MPAA or just to appease focus groups

and yeah, considering we haven't seen any new footage since 97' it's safe to assume that it's forever lost

Taking place in the middle of the city with the subject having his limbs tied down?

Why are his limbs tied then?
In case he turns into a zombie?

>do what you want, i dont give a shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I started browsing Cred Forums at 13 (19) now and this is probably the worst thing I have seen

Nope en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judgement_of_Cambyses

The original Dawn of War is a pretty easy entrance, it humanizes the characters a bit more than they otherwise would be but they're still weird and inhumanly cold enough to give you a taste.

It is pretty goddamn heavy. The music doesn't help either.

see this is literally r3ddit in action, right here folks.

how underage are you?

Is the hell (warp) high tech?
Is the guy still alive here but in pieces?

Was this done because they never encountered humans before and wanted to see what they were made of?

Maybe after we die, and we go to hell.
In seriousness, they killed the movie man. With the stupid lighthearted shit like the black guy flying back to the ship. Why did they need to add that? Just release it per director's original vision. Some movies are just made in the wrong year... with pussies fainting out at the smallest things.

>Some movies are just made in the wrong year
>implying it's any different today
The Thing 2011 anyone?

go back to Cred Forums, you fucking retard! you have been staring into the abyss for too long.

>WHAT YOU GONNA DO FAGGOT? ADMIT THEY ARE AN ISSUE?
In Mexico, maybe. Thanks to the interventionist nature of the US, this hardly becomes a problem for , since they just kinda leave when things go to shit.

Is this event horizon? I haven't seen this movie in probably 15+ years. What exactly is the scoop behind it? The space station was haunted because it was possessed by demons from hell?

the ship went to hell and came back 10-15 years later, supposedly becoming sentient in the process

I thought it was 2 years. Still I can imagine some of the crew still alive in hell tortured for everything they know. Now they know we are here.
Emperor save us

according to the wiki it's 7 years

I just wish we got a glimpse of what happened when they went there, the 20s worth of jumpcuts in the final cut barely show anything

>I just wish we got a glimpse of what happened when they went there
something like this I suppose

I remember as a kid the scariest part wasn't the actual Hell/gore aspect but rather "it's so terrifying your mind can't comprehend it"

Loved that kind of horror ever since

I'm only now hearing about all the stuff that was left out and that's pretty disappointing

>that's pretty disappointing
That really is the worst part.
Sure it sucks that a lot of the movie seems to be lost, but the true downer is that it's just some redundant gore instead of something that would try to live up to these stakes.

I like to explain it this way - imagine two Hells.

>Hell #1
You're in the big pit of torture for sinners that Dante's Inferno inspired, being poked at and burned by demons for eternity

>Hell #2
You are unceremoniously locked away in complete darkness and isolation for eternity. You will never interact with anything ever again.

I always thought #2 was much scarier, but #1 seems to be what most people think of.

But the warp existed years before Event Horizon.

Hell 1 is just some of the circles of Dante's hell.
Hell 2 is essentially the greco-roman hell as well as some parts of Dante's hell too.

>unspeakable horror in another dimension
A truly original concept, how did Event Horizon ever get away with such blatant plagiarism?

The original script with the alien consciousness sound interesting.

and the concept existed long before 40K.

Hell isn't just torture though, Hell is torture plus immortality. Stuff like and couldn't be done in the real world and allow the victim to live for long, but in Hell you could. Forever.

In Hell, your body isn't your body, its your soul.

Why doesn't he need a watch if his torment is eternal?

Could do with a remake to be quite fucking honest

WHy is this thread have so many posts?

what are you all talking about?

This was fucking hilarious, where are all my (you)s?

No, it'd lose its charms big time. I don't want the makers of Insidious remaking Event Horizon into a PG-13 jumpscare fest.

Event Horizon's a good movie nigga

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.
wew lad

I think Doom can be lumped in with this. What other movies can also be lumped in?

People who like Event Horizon tend to like the Hellraiser series

maybe The Cube

Won't you take me to
FUNKY TOWN

A man has had his face peeled off, his hands amputated, and is being beheaded slowly and amateurishly by a guy with a box cutter. He's still alive and making noises. In the background, the intro to Funky Town plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk

...then you're a real sweet pussy. KEK.

Hell no, nowadays all remakes are shitty, there are not real good actors, and some SJW themes would be included + quips because everybody is retaded.

i am currently watching on netflix, started this morning before work. maybe i am biased because science fiction is my favorite genre but its better than a lot of sci-fi movies ive seen recently so far. i will finish it when i get off but im not sure its gonna get bad.

her cock

Fucking Dropped

is that the part where it should have been 20 minutes of hell footage?

men were men, back in the day

Don't know but it is the final fight, so if it was planed in an another way like a final fight in hell then yes

Sometimes this shit is just gone forever man.

ooh okay, well I wish that someday it is found

Any other good movies where Hell or similar concepts are depicted well?

What Dreams May Come had a pretty good hell

Both ripped of The black Hole

I'll allow it

I prefer Neil Gaiman's interpretation of Hell, where you only go there if you feel you deserve it and can technically walk out anytime you want.

So sociopathic serial killers don't go to hell because they're incapable of feeling remorse? This seems flawed.

Well there's also a million places a soul can go. "Heaven" as we define it isn't even really a thing, since the Silver City is limited to Yahweh and his angels.

Yeah I think it's something we do to ourselves, if it even exists. Tailored punishments.

Hell for a sociopathic killer might actually be finally being to feel empathy/guilt but having nobody feel sorry for them.

>Hell for a sociopathic killer might actually be finally being to feel empathy/guilt but having nobody feel sorry for them.

Yeah, but they'd never go to that hell if they had to first feel they deserved it because they're psychologically incapable of feeling deserving of punishment.

Looks like I'm using YouJizz today, otherwise I'll click on the webms if i see the thumbnail (morbid curiosity + "huh, how does that work?")

Well now we're getting way off track into who sends who to hell and what hell they get sent to

Even sociopaths hate pain though so maybe they just get the default Event Horizon torture pit

best Disney movie.

best ending with Maximilian with the crazy cientist flying around

So it's based on a story about some corrupt Persian that gottold to some Greek and got turned into a painting by some Belgian like two millenia later.
In other words
>loosely based on a true story

>Well now we're getting way off track into who sends who to hell and what hell they get sent to

I was really just commenting on the description from that other user of Neil Gaiman's hell where "you only go if you feel you deserve it and you can technically leave any time."

Here.

>Whipped
>Tried to get a goat to lick him (???)
>Weights put on his big toes
>Feet crushed/horribly amputated
>Half melted skin flayed
>Branded
>Dressed with an alcohol soaked shirt AND THEN had burning bacon fat poured over with AND THEN had spikes driven into his flesh AND THEN was finally executed
The last part reminds me of this: youtu.be/MRW9o-DnST0 (go to 11:00, can't be fucked being exact) and the Monty Python "Four Yorkshiremen" sketch.

Thanks

read:

>first 4
>Legion
>Know no fear
>Vulkan lives
>Unremembered empire
>Scars

and maybe the thousand sons books

Or
>Hell #3
You donot know you're in hell. Everything appears normal at first, then slowly spirals out of control. Your perception seems to be affected. No-one around you notices the weird stuff going on. Think of it like #1 mixed with a dash of #2. Periodically, things revert to their normal state,just long enough so you can recuperate before they start again. Everytime you finally discover you're in hell, it all just resets without you remembering. Awareness of previous cycles only creeps back in as the current one is nearing its end, making you realize the fucked-up situation you're in and increasing the torment each time you reach that point. You're trapped inside this realm of mind-fuckery in perpetuity.

If I can get through life without having my face peeled off I'm going to consider it a victory

There was a Russian (I think Russian) guy who had a near-death experience and reported exactly that.

He said there were several stages, and at first you think you're still alive but things start to slowly degrade and become different, then it accelerates.

He said the last stage was being enveloped by some kind of pure darkness that he couldn't describe. Like being in the ocean with a huge creature around you but unable to see at all.

Just don't join a cartel. Simple as that. Don't be friends with anybody in a cartel, don't have any family in one, and you'll be fine. Not living in a shithole Latin American country also helps.

CARLOS

Thank God I'm safe then

Never being stabbed is also a worthy goal

I felt my soul crack a little.

FOREVER LOST

Don't be brazilian, mexican or go anywhere in central America and you should be fine.
Avoiding eastern Europe might also help.

You're telling me this is the worst I can imagine and some guy actually is positive he experienced that?
Ye.
Gods.

I'm hoping for the worst I'll get is a comparatively short time in classic Hell #1 purgatory, then.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm telling

Does this sound anything like it?

Level One:
>Life moves on as normal, you do not know or feel as if you have died. You are thrown to a point in your live and get to live it over as if in a dream. No matter what you do...something is off. This was told to be the worst part of hell because hope still remains in your mind. But there is no hope.

Level Two:
>Everything you know and love becomes lost to you in the most unimaginable way. The demons who had disguised themselves as humans in layer one begin to emerge and show their true form, and begin to torment you. There is no escape, there is no rest. When described, this layer was compared to twenty to thirty years in length.

Level Three:
>Emptiness and anxiety. The two words the patient repeated over and over to the doctor. After being tortured and haunted for so long, that is all you know. Suddenly, everything is gone. No trace of life or interaction. You can't escape the loneliness, but every second you fear they are coming...they are coming.

Level Four:
>This is where it gets tricky. This level is where human comprehension cannot fully understand the torment. Hell turns inward and you no longer exist in an understandable time or space. The slight hope and comfort that had existed up to this point are completely abandoned. This level was described as multiple lifetimes in length. Reality is redefined.

Level Five:
>The patient trembled and became pale when he spoke about this level. He whispered and whimpered continuously. He revealed that he was only in this level for five minutes before he was revived. He described it as such:

>"You are in black water. In an abyss that knows no light. There is something around you. It is colossal...It torments me."

That's creepypasta though.

im gay

can someone describe what happens in the link with detailed words?

When the guy threw salt on his wounds at the end I lol'ed.

I'll give it a 8/10.

Yeah but it's good though

not like real near-death experiences are any more legitimate

see

The real world isn't a nice place, and it's better you learn that now. Watch the video. Desensitize. Learn from it.

Here

Click at your own risk. It ain't pretty.

You say that and scientific research strongly suggests it's true, but
>What If...

Well isn't that the question that haunts us all about death? What IF

though I wouldn't mind going to hell if the devil was the one from Constantine
we've all agreed several times he was the best depiction

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgOxY_3qII

>but luficer and satan are different characters
shut up

There isn't any reason for that bullshit.

When it's time to kill a motherfucker, just kill him.

Torturing a motherfucker like that makes you far worse than anything that dude's ever done.

That's just it though, cartels do it to send a message. They put out those videos on purpose, they kill them slowly and painfully on purpose. The message is obvious.

Every time I see this stuff though I agree with you, part of my brain says "just put him out of his misery" but that isn't the point with that kind of torture.

What if those are the 'hell scenes'?

well done well done

The message is that they should all be captured and hung by the neck until dead.

They're as bad as ISIS, and people like that should be eliminated from the gene pool.

This movie is criminally underrated
I thought /poltv/ would be triggered by all the interaccial sex innuendos

I completely agree. It's barbarism and a heinous crime, done in the name of protecting drug crime and human trafficking. It's like a 100% clusterfuck of modern evil.

Praise be to Cthulhu.

I second this. I was drawn to WH by the heavy metal album cover tier sci-fi art in the codices and White Dwarf that my brother had, I dabbled in the hobby but as a poorfag I soon called it quits. In the 90s I loved strategy games but then C&C arrived and everything became a real-time clusterfuck- despite this I loved the shit out of DoW and its expansions. Fuck the sequels though.

Can we get more historical torture stories? If we can't get the footage at least something to imagine would be neato

This is one that appears to be made-up, or at least it was never used in any historical record, but somebody thought it up

The Pear of Anguish. The idea is you'd insert this into somebody's holes - pick a hole, any hole - and then turn the screw to spread it slowly

I described this thing to one of my ex-GFs and it turned her on

Again, not proven to ever have been used though, like the Iron Maiden. Still the fact that somebody thought it up is kinda fucked.

Machines of Malice

Another good one

>The brazen bull, bronze bull, or Sicilian bull, was a torture and execution device designed in ancient Greece.[1] According to Diodorus Siculus, recounting the story in Bibliotheca historica, Perillos of Athens invented and proposed it to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, as a new means of executing criminals.[2] The bull was made entirely of bronze, hollow, with a door in one side.[3] The bull was in the form and size of an actual bull and had an acoustic apparatus that converted screams into the sound of a bull. The condemned were locked in the device, and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until the person inside roasted to death.

Didn't the dude who invented it get roasted in it?

Pfft, you didn't even include the part where he asked the metal worker who made it to go inside and blow on the horn to test it. Once inside he ordered his guards to close the hatch and lit a fire.

I remember hearing that, yeah. The guy who invented it was the one they tested it on. But who knows if that's true or not.

Good example of appropriate punishment if so.

That makes an appearance in The Immortals

I think the thought process was that anyone who could invent something THAT fucked up was a dangerous motherfucker who you might not want around.

You should surprise her with one some random night, being a woman and presumably evil I'm sure she deserved it!

>Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense.[citation needed] The head of the bull was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. According to legend, when the bull was reopened, the victim's scorched bones "shone like jewels and were made into bracelets."[4]

>Perillos said to Phalaris: "His screams will come to you through the pipes as the tenderest, most pathetic, most melodious of bellowings." Disgusted by these words, Phalaris ordered its horn sound system to be tested on Perillos himself. When Perillos entered, he was immediately locked in, and the fire was set, so that Phalaris could hear the sound of his screams. Before Perillos could die, Phalaris opened the door and took him away. Perillos believed he would receive a reward for his invention; instead, after freeing him from the bull, Phalaris threw him from the top of a hill, killing him. Phalaris himself is said to have been killed in the brazen bull when he was overthrown by Telemachus, the ancestor of Theron.

Want a job in the Inquisition?

Holy shit

Damn that's almost exactly what I would imagine hell would be like if Pepe ran it.

POO POO PEE PEE
RUBBED IN MILK AND SWEET HONEY
FECES MILK AND INSECTS TOO
WHEN YOU ARE TOILET LOO IS YOU

Hell #4

That blank white room from the matrix. You exist there as some disembodied consciousness with just your own thoughts and tinnitus for company. Basically the fuckup in "The Jaunt".

It's a good thing Kek is a messenger of Christ

(Y)
Not even that I hate anyone in particular. How else will we save their poor souls from Satan?

Being relevant to Cred Forums, I have always liked those early morning preachers that air on free cable

I don't know any of their names but they are kind of entertaining.

A fitting turture for Donald J Trump when all this is over and Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes the first female president of the united States.
I would sell all my honey-licking goats to partake in such a spectacle!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_cradle

If you wanted something relatively similar and that was used.

>The victim would presumably be placed in the waist harness above the pyramid-shaped seat, with the point inserted into their anus or vagina, then very slowly lowered by ropes. The subject is tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, eventually succumbing to tears in muscle tissue that could turn septic and kill from infection, or simply being impaled.

In Hutchinson Kansas

>if they used the VHS copy.

Are you fucking joking, or do you not remember how bad VHS looked?

None of that "lost" footage came from a fucking consumer grade VHS

Kinky.

>directed by Paul W S Anderson
can't get any more schlock

>dying from having your ass ripped open slowly

No thank you

Event Horizon is more like Galaxy of Terror than Black Hole

Shit b8 m8

>Chinese glass rod method
>a glass rod is inserted into the penis, once it reaches the bottom of the shaft, the glass is then broken and shattered while still inside.

That is not okay

reading this made me cross my legs

jesus fucking christ what is wrong with humans

It turns out apex predators that can make tools and have intelligence crank out some really sadistic stuff

I feel like we have all our movies and TV shows about "first contact" wrong
the aliens will probably be afraid of us instead

>white """"""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""

just to emphasize, within 24 hours of coming in contact with an alien species we would have the world's greatest minds working on one single question

>how do we kill it

From there comes naturally how to hurt it in slower ways. We're really good at that.

Actually the first question would be "can we fuck it?"

The thing is that the aliens are apex predators as well.

that's why it's so interesting

Humans sadistic and violent side primarily from the remnants of the reptilian brain. In which survival and personal wellbeing trump all over things.

It could be argued an organism that evolved the intelligence and technology to travel vast amounts of space would more likely be a cooperative species as opposed to ruthlessly competitive as humans are. Competition helps spur innovation but once technology gets to a certain points it can easily lead to the self-annihilation of the species.

we're beer and piss filled shitbags who only want to make more shitbags, why would any other species possibly want to have any contact with us

do you people ever go outside

Hey speak for yourself you fat asshole

t. piss filled shitbag that doesn't go outside

>the reptilian brain
take your pop neurology and shove it up your ass. you have no idea what you're talking about.

Any group that doesn't look out for itself first is doomed.
Altruism ensures you will get out competed.

Pretty common and accepted evolutionary theory bro, no need to get triggered.

>Gerard was executed
No shit