Is his career finally over? Noone will take you seriously anymore after participating in capeshit

Is his career finally over? Noone will take you seriously anymore after participating in capeshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

madsmikkelsen.net/press-archive/my-life-portrait-of-mads-mikkelsen/
youtu.be/N_jtfqpy6Nw?t=1m36s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not like I took him seriously before

definitely. he's so fucking done, no one will hire him now.

Contrarian Central Thread

Like Affleck, RDJ, Evans, Hemsworth, Ruffalo, ScarJo, SLJ, Jackman, etc. right?

He gets to play an evil wizard in a big budget movie and he'll be paid lots of money for it. I think signing up for capeshit is the best thing that could ever have happened to him.

also Star Wars, it's an equal level of cringe

Has he ever crossdressed for a movie? He would make a handsome woman. Replace that fishbeing on Roboto.

>playing Dormamu's lackey
What a waste.

He did drag when he was younger can't find the pic though

Was he handsome/pretty in it?

Making money =/= career. None of these people will ever make a good movie because they are A-listers now. Well, not Ruffalo, but others are.
They'll just make more blockbuster garbage.

Found it

madsmikkelsen.net/press-archive/my-life-portrait-of-mads-mikkelsen/

>M: This is good stuff. This was one of the biggest performances we did. This is a very young version of me. That’s my wife. We met here, both started studying here, and then we formed a dance company. Here is one of Charlotte’s dance numbers – Penthesilea (?). It’s a cool picture.

>M: And if we are lucky, we will see me as a Chinese girl in here. That was me – the Chinese version of me, in a nightgown, dressed as a girl. It was a really cool musical. We had three girls in the show, the rest were boys. The audience got confused. (points at picture) Is that me? It’s a nice photo. That was twenty years ago, maybe even more – twenty-five?

youtu.be/N_jtfqpy6Nw?t=1m36s

Yup. He makes a handsome woman and looks better than fishwife of roboto.

I like him he looks good in Dr Strange. Frankly not many actors are taken seriously, if he was taken seriously before he still will be.

>Noone will take you seriously anymore after participating in capeshit.

The opposite is true. If you aren't at least offered a role in capeshit, you don't have a career.

What did Brie Larson do immediately after winning an Academy Award? Capeshit.

Why Mads :(

Dr Strange actually looks good and cast is brilliant
>Cumbersnatch
>Eifor
>Mads
>Swinton
>McAdams

I want to see this movie, not like a hype but still, I want to see this movie.

literally all irrelevant actors who act the same in everything, slj would be ok but he doe everything under the sun and even fucking commericals

I'm still going to watch anything else he's in; Mads is brilliant, nigger. I don't even like Star Wars shit, but I'm still going to watch that one he's going to be in.

At this point, you are not a major actor till you are at least offered a capeshit role.

Christian Bale, Fassbender, and Jeff Bridges are all actors who got major nominations for acting work AFTER they did capeshit. That is just of the top of my head.