What would you do if every day was the same day Cred Forums?

What would you do if every day was the same day Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160613053043AAc8Uoq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

catch a movie

>catched

Shitpost

Rape. First I'd rape the nearest hot woman, then the next day a different one, and so on. Eventually I'd get ambitious and start testing how far I could get in 24 hours, find out what rapeable celebrities are within that radius, stuff like that. This would continue for many centuries.

But every day is the same day...

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160613053043AAc8Uoq

I don't think you'd be able to get it up desu. You're way too beta for rape m8.

I got you, babe

>rape and kill
>time suddenly starts to move normally

heh just bantz senpai...

this
i'd be too worried, what if i go on a raping spree and suddendly the curse disappears

that's why i would be afraid if i had time controlling powers as well, what if my powers stop working in the middle of a facefuck, i'd be screwed

Takes one to know one. Fucking poof.

What if instead of raping we live life as a dating simulator?
You could learn everything about a woman until you kanage to fuck her.

Lol in the movie time goes normal again when he gets the girl. For Cred Forums time goes normal again after the first rape lmao

But surely women wouldn't have sex with a man the same day they meet him.

That's literally what he does in the movie.

>ctrl+F "rape"
>0 results

Cred Forums I am proud

>catched

looks like you didn't "ctrl+F" correctly, famalam.

The moral of the story is to stop being stuck in a rut and that change is good. The only person stopping u from doing this is urselves. Take ur life back TV. U can literally start RIGHT NOW!

>ctrl+F "rape"
>7 results

no i think it was about the need to buy life insurance even if times repeating.

Lol. Go outside nigga.

Just use it to save money
could go see movies for free

for U

you'd be surprised user. ALL WOMEN are whores, specially (and shockingly) the hot ones

catch a movie

bump

The bit in the film where he kills himself over and over seems appealing

Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

how get woman to fuck me?

this

Any idea how many (You)s you could get if you know what people were going to post before they posted it? Think of the possibilities!

Rapea little, rape a lot, rape a little less, rape a little more, rape a lote more, oh and more rape.

(You)

I'm outta guys wish me luck out there

But every day is the same day...

Shitpost

>catched

>same day over and over again
>finally break down and going on a rape spree
>time loop ends, spend the rest of your life in prison
I'd be too scared desu. If you never know when the time loop is gonna end, then you probably shouldn't do anything too drastic

Your next post will be, "Go back to you stupid animeposter!"

(OP)
catch a movie

Go back to you stupid animeposter!

Do people say this unironically? Its basically "no u".

Kek, where have you been the past hundred years? We have "women's suffrage" and "sexual liberation" now. Isn't it wonderful?