Muh dead wife

>Muh dead wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqDAS4B-2I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what dead wife, doesn't he have shilling to do?

>my wife's grave

>Wife dies
>Literally a few days after decides to have a crusade against James over a fucking movie

No self-respect and no respect for his own wife. What a turd.

What's he famous for again?

I bet his penis is also dead

*ba dum tsss*

>The kind of cuck you know that would say "PATTON OSWALT IS A HERO OF MINE!"

You know who I'm talking about

Patton Oswald is famous and funny, two things you fucking idiots will never be.

I'm funny and I fucked your mother

I hate him so much. Why is he even a thing, the pinnacle of his career is being an extra in a blade movie like 10 yeara ago.

> James Rustle

>I will always be a loser therefore you will always be losers too.

>he's famous so he's better than you

go to bed patty

He's still got a point, both of those things are easy to do

posting on Cred Forums won't bring her back, pat

That's a mentality held by the majority of Americans, hence why faggots like Patton even have careers to begin with.

I used to really enjoy this guys comedy. I would just skip the political bits, because some of the other bits were fucking hilarious. Not a conservatard but "XD GEORGE BUSH WAS THE DEVIL" isn't funny comedy, its a cheap and easy cop out when you don't have any better material to fill time.

>"famous"
>literally a side-character in everything he's been lucky enough to get a bit part in
>does shit-tier, god awful DUDE NERDS LMAO stand up on the side
>muh dead wife

fame seems so easy to acquire in murricaaaa, now the real question is why is that the case? why is it something people who genuinely don't garner such status still manage to attain it? i blame the advent of social media

shit like twitter and facebook will be remembered as one of mankind's greatest mistakes, if only because it gave morons like this faggot a soapbox where other morons would actually listen to and take them seriously, thus granting them the fame they wouldn't have been able to adopt outside of said realm, despite trying to do just that for so very long

I'm American, it's true and it fucking annoys the shit out of me.

It's pretty bad that Sheriff Bob will be the last mildly humorous thing he did.

fucking little ogre looking motherfucker fits right in with clinton

Thats his wife? She looks like a some old lady that shouts at birds. Guy is fucked up in the head to grief that.

>Shit like Twitter and Facebook

That's why. Patton was a sitcom actor who did some stand up, then got into the social media side of fame and became more famous than he has any right to be, like every youtuber and vine star.

Vine star, the mere thought of it makes me hope a comet obliterates us.

I think his standup is good, as people have said before the GWB stuff is low hanging fruit but in really bad times his material about depression made me feel like I wasn't alone. That's really the standard I use to determine if something's good or not, if their material can create a genuine honest emotional connection and make me think about life, Patton's stuff has repeatedly achieved this

He was in King of Queens

>the mere thought of it makes me hope a comet obliterates us.

you and me both brother

No, thats Hillary Clinton. His dead wife is the albino Shrek.

I got the image of the LOTR fan from Clerks 2 while reading this.

Congrats you're as pathetic as a Kevin Smith character

Sensible chuckle.

>why is it something people who genuinely don't garner such status still manage to attain it? i blame the advent of social media

its called jews you fucking tard

I dare you to watch this video AND NOT feel sympathy for the guy.

Protip: You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=JqDAS4B-2I8

someone post the tweet where they said his wife was in the ghost containment machine, thanks in advance

she found his old nokia flip phone full of pictures from a vacation to taiwan in 2003 where patton spent 5000 dollars on 72 hours of uninterrupted sex with children and was going to turn him in so he poisoned her while she slept

>[
LMAO XD
111!!!1

why doesn't he do something more productive or maybe some spiritual journey to get over her death instead of furiously shilling Hillary on Twitter?

>Insulting people online unanonymously
>Using the phrase beta cuck unanonymously

Twitter brings the worst out of people, on top of an election that is also bringing the worst out of people, you get one giant clusterfuck. I steer clear from that place or I'd end up hating every actor, comedian and filmmaker.

It's possible she might not actually be dead, but trying to pull off some kind of insurance scam. Women in general do live longer than men, so it's unlikely she could die before Patton.

>people should only act the way I want
>especially when it comes to personal matters
Eh oh el

I just looked at his twitter and he made at least 40 trump tweets in the last 24 hours. What a faggot.

The debate was Monday. If you can't see why he would be talking about Trump now then you are retarded.

He is also in a position in life where things like politics, and presidential elections, matter aka midlife. He's also suffered a great tragedy which changes a person and makes them more serious about things like this.

>mfw I tweet this image to him every day