Patton Oswalt opens up about his bittersweet Emmy win after losing his wife

>Patton Oswalt opens up about his bittersweet Emmy win after losing his wife
Ready for feels Cred Forums?
avclub.com/article/patton-oswalt-opens-about-his-bittersweet-emmy-win-243204

pity win

wtf i hate trump now

I'd probably take his grief more seriously if he didn't sperg out over movies after a few days of losing his wife.

Where did he lose her? in his fat folds?

But he was on Twitter a week after like everything was normal.

The hapoy merchants rewarded all his sjw shilling and savre rattling with a nice shinny trophy. Everyone applaud the goy

Can you imagine the emptiness a loss like that would leave? Some people cover it with drugs and alcohol, literally anything to distract from what's missing dude. If anybody should be able to understand sperging out over movies to cope with the emptiness of life it should be somebody who lurks Cred Forums

shows how tough he is. loses wife than finds the courage and strength to tweet

I dot like this guy. I don't like his face. I don't like his voice. I don't like how he is the absolute definition of a shill for Hillary. And I'm starting to think that weird al video where he takes off the mask and is actually a lizard is more realistic

pretty sure that guy covered his losses with food, look at that fat fuck

hes just another smarmy little jew

its natural to hate these types

Twitter is a different story, we browse here but we don't put our names and faces here to whore out sociopolitical talking points. If I lost my wife, I'd not want to deal with anyone and I'd rather shitpost under anomymity.

Maybe she just sudokud herself. She didn't want to have sex with such a beast, I mean, he still has baby fast, he's 50 years old wtf

>finds the courage and strength to fling shit at strangers on Twitter
I do that all day every day

>Having empathy for fat people

What a fat fucking piece of shit, he literally looks like Jabba The Hut in that video.

>fat angry midget

JUST

He's one of the most pathetic "celebrities" around I think.

ITT: Chris Papp

I'm just saying, and this is one of my biggest problems with Cred Forums in general, nobody's really even trying to empathize with the guy. Yeah he's fat and he's got a nasal voice and he likes Hillary, and he made some wack points on twitter. But he's a person, somewhere in there is a human with good intentions and kindness. And if Cred Forums is incapable of seeing that, or trying to see it, how should I possibly respect their opinion on art or movies, the whole point of which is to empathize with something that doesn't necessarily resemble yourself? I'm not saying everyone has to love him or his work but like the amount of people saying that he spit on his wife's memory by tweeting or that he's just a Jew/Shill not a person and it's natural to hate them makes me think it's impossible that they could watch a movie empathetically and form a human opinion on it. Maybe it's time to just move on from this place anyhow, it quit being funny years ago

why is he always talking about his dead wife? NOONE FUCKING CARES YOU FAT FUCK

He's not wrong.

>Patton "White Lives Must Halt" Oswalt

>Maybe it's time to just move on from this place anyhow, it quit being funny years ago
Probably is. You seem too smart for this place.

Dude do you even know where you are?

just fucking kill yourself faggot.

This desu senpai

That joke gave his wife cancer

he's also not funny

You're growing up. This place has an user turnover so high that it's constantly filled with edgy teens.

You either leave now (which if you're lucky you'll be able to), or remain lurking in the shadows, just waiting for good content to pop by.

I've been here for 11 years now. Make your choice.

>What I'm talking about

kek, the average Cred Forumsack right there.

Nobody gives a fuck you self righteous dipshit

Again you should just leave or kill yourself or both.

None of this is that serious. I think it's dumb to look at a Cred Forums post and think
>wow, this dude is cynical and rude and lacks any sort of empathy
Because 1. You can't really prove that through a post on the Internet and
2. It really does not matter. In a lot of ways, anonymity gives users the chance to become the most heinous thoughts that humans can think of. But at the same time, most of us are dumb NEETS or slightly off-kilter normies. They probably don't think that Patton Oswalt is a shitty human being for tweeting after his wife dies. It's just that they're able to say it because no one can stop them and no one can trace it back to them

Only a fool would take the work here seriously, whether fictional or not.

Shut the fuck up.you mongoloid

I don't think he really cared about his wife. A month later he was egging Hillary on to work her ass off while she had pneumonia.

He should have been the one to die. The world would be a better place, that's for sure.

He's an atheist, so fuck him.

STFU ON I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU

You are a gigantic faggot please kill yourself

pool's closed due to aids

Why are they always numales themselves?

t.mad post

Only insecure faggots feel the need to call others cucks. Most people will just ignore him or pity him for the sad excuse of a man he is.

Because SJWs and the alt-right don't have a shred of self-awareness.

We are truly living in the second worst timeline

He's just so fucking fat. Are we quite sure he didn't poison his wife in order to eat her upon death?

What kind of food is a bittersweet Emmy? Like a cupcake or something?

>Dude bible lmao

Christian jokes are so safe to do that they aren't funny anymore.

Do you think he's going to try and fuck his kid now?

I wouldn't throw it past that Ratatouilleā„¢ cock sucker to attempt it.

What a loser.

Fuck off

This was a great interview, honestly.

Even him describing crippling depression is really funny.

>empathize with something that doesn't necessarily resemble yourself

that's what you should be on Cred Forums for after realizing you dont share the userbase's views anymore. though lot of stuff here is shitposting, this is the only decent place to see the kneejerk reactions of the other half of society. whenever a new topic comes up, you check the news, come here and then form your own opinion.

if you don't see the value in that then you shouldn't be complaining here in the first place.

So the fat fuck is monetizing on his wife's death.

Why should I respect him?

He also uses his kid in political propaganda posts on twitter. So you really shouldn't.

I'm sorry but I just can't get over his massive weight and girth problem. I could respect him more as a person if he just wasn't so overweight.

Patton Oswalt just needs to stop.

You're too good for this place user, fly away and make sure you never come back. That's what you want to hear right? How superior you must feel, fucking faggot.

What the hell is your problem?

He was shitposting on Twitter like usual.

Was there any actual proof that his wife was probably dead? Something suspicious going on...

Why do you care what user says, honestly.
I have trouble seeing anybdy here as an other human being, as far as I'm concerned you're bots programmed for my entertainment.
I do agree that I depise the spergs that go about harassing people on twitter and such, but what the hell.

no thanks, I've heard enough jew whining for 10 lifetimes.

I can't believe people just forgot that trump had his wife killed for making jokes about him on twitter.

>somewhere in there is a human with good intentions and kindness.
I was with you until that

Honestly fuck this guy. He does nothing but preen 24/7.

>"I want my constitutional rights. They are printed" makes you justifiably tased

>he takes everything he reads here seriously
Whose opinion should be disregarded again?

>why are guys so mean

>Dude I'm le so above it all Cred Forums is just nasty shitposters

Oh fuck off. I'm in actual disbelief that nobody has called you reddit yet, because this whole posts sincerely reeks of it

>tfw I liked him before I witnessed his twitter account

I'd love to see a liberal comedian specifically mock Islam for once.

>he fell for the women meme

Has it become edgy to make fun of islam yet?

Because I'm tired of the media, politicians, and everyone who isn't sane sucking the collective dick of that shitty backwards sand ideology.

Then again if it becomes engrained into our culture so much so that people start criticizing it, then we've lost.

Do we know why or how his wife suddenly dropped dead yet?

Would you need a reason to die if you were married to Patton Oswalt?

Nerds, manchildren, neckbeards, and weeaboos should all be rounded up and turned into soylent green.

Holy shit has he gotten fattier or what

I lost all sympathy towards him after what he did to James

That's the problem though. Aspergers can't even understand other aspies.

>Cred Forums is superior to Cred Forums because of reasons.
C'mon now.

>bitter virgins can't empathize with a man who lost his wife.

What is Charlie Hebdo?

>Implying this fuckhead deserves any empathy

I feel so sorry for his daughter who has to grow up with this asshole of a father. She deserves better.

Whoah, check out Mr. "I've still got a soul and feel things" over here.

Seems like a cool guy.

Who married that little hobgoblin?

>But he's a person, somewhere in there is a human with good intentions and kindness.
Why do you assume this? Everyone is a person, everyone was a baby once, most people in this world had a spouse, none of that is a qualifier for a "good person".
>BUT HE IS A PERSON
SO THE FUCK WHAT. If he says dumb shit and gets mocked for it, then justice is served. Having a dead spouse doesn't give you carte blanche to vomit verbal diarrhea.

>the whole point of art is to empathize with something that doesn't necessarily resemble yourself

t. pleb

>doesn't say virgins because he himself is one

Why? It's not like any of these ballsless lefties eat meat anyways.

>You either leave now (which if you're lucky you'll be able to), or remain lurking in the shadows, just waiting for good content to pop by.

Oh fuck this is what its like. Year 9 here.

The AV Club is literally more Reddit than Reddit, especially their comment section.

He's tougher than I thought. He'll find another woman soon enough.

>using his wife's death as means of self-promotion in the media

How can a man be so vile?

>What is Charlie Hebdo?
dead

This guy made fun of James Rolfe.

So I don't care for him.

He's a comedian so it's more of a liability, you can't have people thinking of his dead wife whenever they see him. He needs to address it publicly so there's closure in the public eye.

HAHAHAHAHAHA A CLASSIC WHAT A KNEE-CLAPPER

wtf

Not edgy, illegal.

It's true though.

>DUDE CHRISTIANITY LMAO

Im getting sick of these chewed out jokes that just start getting popular in the US. Im not really a believer myself but this shit makes me want to kill all atheists. Its just so easy to attack christianity. Where are the islamic jokes?

What role did he win for?

Islam is too easy. They're way too obvious (and honest) about hating everyone that isn't like them. Christians paint themselves as "good guys" so poking fun at those liars is more fun. Besides he's right.

My respect for him just went up

This.
He could've gotten a Dr. William Petit experience and I still would hold it against that faggot.

Maybe in Europistan.

Next Crusades when?

>Islam is too easy

>get bullied on twitter
>jews find out
>win an Emmy

Hollywood is one big safespace desu

Where did your daddy touch you, user?

Am I wrong?

Asking for protips are you, Patton?

I know that's such a low fucking blow but goddammit I'll never not laugh at this.

>I don't like you so lol your wife died

Literal scum of the Earth. Probably an assblasted christian.

great bants

It's shit like this that means i can't ever feel any kind of sympathy for this so called man

I don't see a problem here.

>punished piano
Based as fug

You don't see any problems with rape accusation? You must be a feminist.

One tip has been deposited into your fedora

10/10

That's how it's done.

>rape is good

You must be a rapist

Go back to bed Patton, you're drunk

>It's another "You're a monster for wanting to see the evidence before making a judgement!!" Episode.

You're right, but also not funny.

Hey, fuck you too buddy.

>It's another stawman episode

assblasted bible fucker

I'm just a shill and have a quota to meet with the word faggot, get paid 5 cents per faggot.

faggot faggot faggot bla bla bla kill yourself bla bla bla kys repetitive shit over and over and over because my brain doesn't work and I can't come up with anything on my own because i'm a stupid teenage piece of shit...

It's worse than tumblr actually. They see Reddit as right wing "MRA" HQ.

You're right. Blindly believing rape accusations is the way to go. Thank you for showing me the way.

>strawman: episode 2

I'm not watching this, post a yt clip so I can just click on it

I'm 27, started browsing when I was 17. That's 10 years. And I more or less have had a Cred Forums tab open every single day.

Dear Patton
make another liberal coment
and i bring your wife

>nothin personnel kid

Post the video you fucking shill, jesus christ.

Patton Oswalt has no empathy for people who think differently from him so he shouldn't expect to be treated any better

serves him right, he shouldn't run his mouth next time

What'sup with the shill threads?

I just want to read his wife's research into the EAR/ONS case.

And this, this is the reddit leaking.
>b-but you HAVE TO empathize with the guy, he lost his wife you know? ;o( *smug*

This right here.

Why the fuck can't people understand this.

Desu, this. Fuck that fat, vile cunt.

I hope you niggers find the girl of your life and then she dies in your fucking arms

what if i told u u were that girl, user?

n-nani?!

Patton is cuckboy number one since he worshipped at the SJW altar of Ghostbusters 2016. Maybe he'll uncuck himself someday.

They won't, though, and they know it. That's why it's so easy for them to make fun of him. You can't be afraid of something that you know will never happen to you.

What happened to his wife? Did he eat her?

>le mother's house bassement argument
#imwithPatton ! ;o(

Nah, she died, my reddito flaseflager *winks and nods profuselly*

That's what I mean. It's easy for you to make fun of him for losing his wife because you'll never know what that feels like. You're safe from it. Meanwhile he actually found a woman who will fuck him so he knows that it's like to lose someone like that.

Do you want me to kill my girlfriend? I'm white btw, so that probably will excite you.

You need to get a girlfriend before you can kill her, user.

>Losing his wife

Did he check under the bed?

Just depends. If the rapist is a democratic donor or ex president then will never see any print or mention in the media.

But I have a girlfriend, user. Why are you in denial?

Fuck Oswalt, he looks like a bullfrog crossed with a mongoloid.

But you don't. Why are you in denial?

>shitting on based James Rolfe for simply not seeing ghostgoo

Nah the manbaby can go fuck himself

But I'm not you.

kek

one of burn notice's greatest plot arcs

>OH NO HE DISAGREED WITH ANOTHER GUY ON THE INTERNET ON THE MERITS OF SEEING A MOVIE I DON'T LIKE AND MADE SOME SOFTBALL JOKES ABOUT IT ON TWITTER SO FUCK HIM LMAO I'M GLAD HIS WIFE IS DEAD
You really are scum if you can't sympathize with a guy whose life irreparably became worse because you disagree with him for this petty shit or his differing political views.

This is the first correct thing you've said so far.

Is this a haiku?

>ywn lie to feel better with yourself

Does he want a medal?
People suffer every day. Grow up.

this user is right. too bad people on here are too high on memes to even understand.

>after what he did to James

Insulted him on twitter?

Patton Oswalt is a eunuch...which is why the leftists love him so much.

Fuck that little bitch.

i think you mean the average Cred Forums user

I don't give a fuck about myself and you want me to care for that guy?

He shouldn't have tried stumping the Trump.

Yourself included?

Seems like Cred Forums is really busy covering up the fact that those leaked behind the scenes King of Queens tapes showed Patton literally talking about taking out the biggest life insurance policy on her as possible because "the bitch is getting too fat James."

Haha nah dude I'm from the "R" place ;^)

too bad he did that on his own on Monday

You sound upset.

How are we still discussing this little munchkin jew-puppet?

yeah but we're human trash here
just because some normies stumble into our threads doesnt mean the core demographic has changed

see, predicable autistic heuehue retort

Fuck off you fucking faggot

So... television and film, right?

>normies

When did /r9k/ take over all of Cred Forums?

wew

>Patton Oswalt has no empathy for people who think differently from him
Like who? Racists? Regardless of what the Cred Forums echo chamber says, inciting hatred and fantasizing about committing genocides isn't just some harmless opinion.

>implying he didn't do it on purpose to catch hillary off guard in the next debates

>inciting hatred and fantasizing about committing genocides
Ummm....maybe you should look into what the forces behind your beloved Hillary have been up to.

Except they're not fantasizing.

really gets those brain cells working

He went full libcuck and defended the shitfest that was Ghostbusters (2106) and unironically called anyone who didn't rate it sexist or racist.

When in reality it's just a shit movie trading on a well loved name, I don't have to like it to retain my status as a normal fucking human.

>Im not really a believer myself
>but this shit makes me want to kill all atheists.

this guys a badass, you realize hes probably trolling everyday

2spooky

>i'm a shitty person, the world should meet my garbage aspie standard

Cred Forums was a mistake

Cred Forums gets more embarassing every day

really should nuke it

I too am replying

Yep, why should I care about an asshole losing his wife?

i hope this fat faggot chokes on the next hamburger he sucks down into his gullet.

Wait, this is right, whats with all the downvotes?
Cred Forums doesnt deserve to have their opinions on art spewn into the nether

>genocide
the pro-Hillary media has been promoting white genocide, especially lately. of course no one cares about that.

>trolling on twitter makes you a badass
fucking hell your generation is full of faggots

So if I'm not a scrawny ugly nerd, I'm allowed to call people cucks? Time to buy some HGH

my attempt at irony

I liked him in space cop

Voluntary interracial marriages are not genocide.
You are retarded.

Stay cucked faggot.

>is called retarded
>responds with brainless meme
Way to prove my point, genius.

Cred Forums is truly hell