Robin = Barney > Marshall >>>>>>>> Ted >>>>>>>>> Lily

Robin = Barney > Marshall >>>>>>>> Ted >>>>>>>>> Lily

reddit show

especially barney

fpbp

Marshal>Robin=Barney>>>Ted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lily

100% correct

tfw you realise Victoria was originally going to be the mother.

im new here. whats wrong with reddit?

nothing. just a bunch of kids from r/Cred Forums that think its cool to be anti reddit. pretty pathetic tbhonest

S6-9 Barney > S6-9 Marshall > Ted = Robin > Season 1-5 Marshall = lily > season 1-5 Barney

Marshall and Robin are okay, the rest can die in a fire

I thought she was the only good one for Ted till she turned into a bitch who wanted Ted to lose his friends.

Barney >>>>>>> Robin >>> Marshal >>>>> Lily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ted

right!! xD

>tfw you will never spank lily before taking her hard up the ass

fun fact: Victoria was the audience favourite according to an online poll, even over Robin, so the writers deliberately made her character a bitch

After the show ended in season 9, the writers said that the ending was the same as they had planned from the very beginning: Ted met the mother at a wedding.

>When the show first aired, the network ordered the standard 12 episode run, with the option to order more if ratings were good.

>Episode 12 of season 1, Ted meets Victoria, at a wedding.

>Their love story was really well done

>After the show is extended for a full season and renewed for season 2, her character is hastily written out

If the show had ended at episode 12 as originally planned, Victoria would be the mother.

Who the fuck has ever liked Robin?

Why did no one call Lily out on her shit?

Robin was really well written.
The scene where she talks to her kids instead of Ted talking to his was an amazing episode and gave me feels.

Literally everyone likes Robin, but people liked Victoria even more, until they turned her into a bitch so that more people would root for TedxRobin instead

robin a shit

I've never watched this, but I like Coby