First Look! 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Full Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=sGNnv_g9h4k

Teasers were interesting enough, don't need a 2 1/2 minute spoiler

Meh

>That fat Muggle/No Maj/Whatever
Can't wait for all the original jokes about a fatass fish out of water. At least he get a sort of hot girl so you virgins won't feel bad about the jokes.

neat, a reason to not kill myself

explosions and destruction everywhere. I was hoping for a whimsical magical adventure, but I guess that's too much to ask of Hollywood these days.

agreed. why did they make this another boring spectacle tentpole and not comfy /decembermovie/?

>Grindelwald
oh shit
Dumbledore origin movie when?

what a load of trite
At least he's fucking BACK!!!

It's too bad David Yates is a hack

I shit you not Faith Wood-Blagrove (modesty) is my cousin. Never met her though, but hopefully I'll be able to get into the premiere somehow.

>DUDE AMERICA LMAO

Get your own shit you fatsos

shoulda brought back alfonso cuaron

though he probably would've shit the bed like he did with gravity

Fuck off...

Well the Story takes place in America so the explosions and destruction makes more sense

>2016
>main characters are all white

Ugghh... problematic much? Can't wait to see this movie fail.

*Grabs you by the shirt and throws you to the ground before you can react*

Shut up, you fucking toad. There is nothing remotely funny about your ironic shitposting.

Holy fuck, the CGI is SO BAD. HAHAHA.

Was that a Nundu? Oh, boy.

>Colin Farell as the Irish Revolutionist guy

>eddie
>white
lmao

holy fuck, just realize the Muggle assistant is that Ping Pong dude. I'm at least glad he's getting some mainstream work.

>that fat muggle is going to get that blonde witch as his romantic interest

Literally why? What purpose does this serve?

>written by JKR

Oh never mind, just pandering to the fat cunts online that whine how it's healthy to be fat and how it can be attractive.

Yeah but maybe he'll do better with an original material.

So Voldemort had no influence in America just in Britania?

Jesus fuck these wizards are fucking beta if the most dangerous bad guy in their world can only terrorize an island

>No-Maj

in the first war, he couldn't seize complete control of the UK because Dumbledore. in the second he has made a lot of progress and controlled the Ministry, and would've expanded further into Europe had he not lost to Harry Porter.

First Look?

I guess wizards just dress in muggle clothes now

In America they did the whole time. Their whole thing is hiding in plain sight even more so than English wizards.

CG looks like shit

> movie is called "Fantastic Breasts and where to find them"
>Emma isn't in the movie

YOU HAD ONE JOB

>Fantastic Breasts
>Emma

Her exclusion was deliberate

Usually the H.P. movies suffer because they're following in the wake of the books but this may be better because it's beginning in film form.

But we all know there will be script-to-print instead of an original novel like Twilight.

Is it just me or have the wands NEVER worked visually in the movies?

No matter how good the effects are, the costumes, the designs, the sets, etc. Even when it's classically trained knighted Shakespearean actors, it always looks like 8 year olds playing pretend with sticks in the backyard.

Peter Jackson knew this which is why he went completely nontraditional and visceral and brutal with the Saruman / Gandalf wizard's duel in Fellowship. Apparently nobody making HP movies gets it and every one is PTCHOO PTCHOO WIZARD STICK LASER BEAMS PTCHOO PTCHOO!

Looks fucking awful

It's because most actors have no idea how to hold the fucking things, the main trio knew how to do it and everyone of them did it slightly differently, probably because JKR told them to.

shouldn't have casted Eddie Redmayne

Time to get off the internet bro