Mister...Doctor

>Mister...Doctor
>Mr.Doctor?
>It's Strange
>Maybe...Who am i to judge?
Seriously...can Marvel get any more pathetic than this,can they go any lower...I know they have quips and the ''wi-fi passwords n shieet'' was also bad but somehow bearable,but with this...they hit the rock bottom.

Why do you hate jokes user?

Marvel will always find a way to go lower.

I don't understand what's wrong with this joke.

>DCucks too stupid to get an entry level quip

Classic Two Ronnies style comedy desu

DCucks should just end thier miserable lives

Mads had great delivery. He's taunting him. Marvel can go a little overboard with the levity, but this was fine.

This quip is kinda funny, but i bet they will shove it where it should have tension instead.

And marveldrones are too stupid to understand BvS.

Yeah, it was done well.

this isn't even the worst quip they've done
remember in age of ultron when the city is being destroyed? people are dying everywhere and hawkeye/black widow are just driving around quipping, acting all casual and talking about redecorating the fucking kitchen and being all like "lel nobody eats in a dining room"...all in the midst of this death and destruction happening right in front of them.
that pissed me off to no end, the occasional joke or quip is fine when the tone of the scene is right (like this one) but don't shove in a joke in a serious situation and turn the whole thing into a circus that neither the audience or the characters can take seriously.

>bringing garbage into the conversation to perpetuate a meme
DCucks are the most pathetic fucks in this board.

>hating fun

its funny but still doesnt lose the seriousness.

and this kind of 'quips' have been there in burgerland action cinema since god knows when, why the fuck are you complaining now?

bet you enjoy this one :

>I heard you talk to fish

It's out already? Was it shit?

That's gallows humor you video game playing pleb

The worst part is that every single marvel character suddenly becomes a master level quipper.

It's like they realise they just went 5 minutes without a quip but the usual quipsters aren't in the scene so they just have whoever is there start quipping like a pro.

This works completely fine. He's mocking someone weaker than him, new to the game. Are you a dullard?

nah it will be out in a little more than a month but it will bomb guaranteed.First MCU big failure-piss poor reviews+box office bomb,most probably wont even make back its budget.

Trailer

You again? Your predictions never come true.

Just like GOTG right?

I'm not an autist who hates quips by default like DCucks do, but Widow's "beep beep" was atrocious and I'm not sure how anyone thought that was worth keeping in.

I'm cool with it, came off like something you'd read on a page in a Dr. Strange comic book.

The cheese is real at Marvel, and always has been since before the MCU. If anything their just being faithful to the source material in the scripts. If you never liked Marvel comic books, you wont like the movies, and if you like they movies then you'd probably also enjoy the comic books.

It's not even that polarizing, if you don't enjoy it then don't consume it. DC is also good but I have no hope for a live-action Lobo movie.

>and this kind of 'quips' have been there in burgerland action cinema since god knows when, why the fuck are you complaining now?

This. Even James Bond movies are filled with quips

>nah it will be out in a little more than a month but it will bomb guaranteed.First MCU big failure-piss poor reviews+box office bomb,most probably wont even make back its budget.

saying this literally at every marvel movie.

So at this point Marvel films cannot have literally a single lighthearted exchange without it being labeled a quip and shat on, correct?

holy shit that "beep beep" was fucking cringe inducing. remember the first trailer for age of ultron? fucking false advertising I want my money back marvel

It will only reach rock bottom when they make DCEU-tier quips

bit of classic banter with two good actors, this is the end of film.

It's mostly teenagers talking shit about anything Disney thinking this is the way they'll grow up.

You talk to fish?

why do DCucks hate fun? :o

>quips reeeeeee
>''wi-fi passwords n shieet''

son, you've got a condition.

>muh GoTG box office success meme
China saved gotg from failure,u should thank them.Suicide squad with less budget made almost the same money at the box office with 0 $ from China.

Your predictions NEVER come true.

gr8 b8 m8

hahaha
It's going to be the best superhero movie this year.
No chance in hell it bombs.
90% on rotten tomatoes.
Screencap this post.

>China saved GOTG
> USA box office: GOTG made more than BvS and Suicide Squad

learn when to give up.

joke's on you, he's being retarded on purpose!

This.

>What if I have to tinkle
>I thought she was with you
>This some kind of Suicide Squad
>We're the bad guys, it's what we do
>Talk to fish
>she seems nice
>HONKA HONKA
>Your a man

go to boxofficemojo and see it for yourself tards
GOTG China: 96,470,000 million $
Suicide Squad:none

BvS:95,769,365 million $
Civil War:190,429,000 million $
You should thank the chinks,since they are the only one buying your shit and saving ur movies from failure.Without China u are doomed to fail.

>what a ride

Ant Man literally got caught fucking up Tonys suit for a quip

Fuck off, retard, local income is always higher too.

>More more or more less?
>I need friends

>>More more or more less?
Is that real?

Well I guess if DC/Warner wanted to make money they shouldn't have cock blocked themselves by making a witch the main antagonist in the movie and alienating themselves from the Chinese market.

But I guess Warner Bros and DC hate money right?

gallows humor would be making jokes about the situation in a dark and humorous way.

what the marvel movies do is have light-hearted, childish quips in the midst of death and destruction that mostly occurs off screen and is given no weight. it's a childish way of avoiding harsh reality and pandering to kids, it's not gallows humor at all.

But Marvel comic books are for kids.

not all of them.

all the movies are definitely for kids though. other than arguably Winter Soldier, which was the most adult marvel flick yet, at the pre-teen to teen level.

>all these crying dc console war fans
>movie isn't even out for another month

why are you so angry already?

unless..is that your secret, you're always angry?

I wonder how they're gonna react when the RT scores come out.

Ahaha, that maybe my favourite one.

THIS

That's hardly even a quip. It's nice and playful banter from the villain and Mads absolutely nails it.

The Justice League trailer tried too hard to show they can be funny just like the cool kids but ended up way too on the nose and every "joke" is trash.

The Flash scene is a good example of something that could have been fine if they hadn't kept putting quip after quip in. "That doesn't explain what you're doing here" is fine, the "second favorite chair" part sounds like it came from a sitcom.

>Mads absolutely nails it.
Glad someone noticed. His delivery is top notch.

>t.delusional fanboys and shills
Marvelcucks going in full force today i see.6 posts back to back just shilling.

>le Marvelcucks and their shilling because that's all we can ever say
I mean you can only go so far on pretending to be retarded right?

That said, I actually hate how ridiculously quippy Marvel films have gotten (especially post-Avenger films) but I like Mads and he's got a good handle in delivering back-handed lines like these. Just watch Hannibal, he manages to be playful while still being terrifying. Heck I'm pretty sure it's why they even picked him for this given how his delivery style and vibes here sounds exactly like how he did in Hannibal.

Stay buttblasted

Question: why do they put some of the quips in the trailer? i mean, its not going to be funny in theaters since you've already heard it in the trailers

>first seen of hero and villain together
>quip

I don't have to know the chemical composition of shit to know that it smells bad.

It's to lure in audiences, and to punctuate the trailer.

Thinking showing faces, little color, and forced emotional scenes that fail make something mature.
BvS was shit because it was badly made, had a bad plot, bad character portrayal, stupid plot points, dumb emotional scenes, not because of was too deep.

If you think BvS was deep or complex you are some form of mental retard who can't follow a simple children's cartoons character movie.

*scowling faces*

Remember before BVS when they were spamming for weeks how it was going to get 90% on rotten tomatoes and then when it got panned they switched tunes and said reviews don't matter and that they were paid off by disney.

All capeshit is for kids. Yes that includes DC too. They're all cartoon characters.

100%. The jokes in Marvel's films are actually alright, light hearted and perfect tone for the film. It's just they have no idea how to place them

> *looks around
> has tourets
> I need...
> * opens mouth*
> * crosses eyes*
> friends.
> *twitches*
> I'M IN

>b-b-but Marvel

lol

>DCucks can't defend thier movies without mentioning marvel

I'm not that much a fan, I think there's only 4 good movies entirely out of the MCU, but god damn it's pathetic and its brought up every time bvs is mentioned, even by people who "didn't like" bvs

ITT: plebs confuse banter with quips

>the "second favorite chair" part sounds like it came from a sitcom.

BARRYNGA

>Remember before BVS when they were spamming for weeks how it was going to get 90% on rotten tomatoes

I don't understand why, the review embargo was a clear sign critics were going to shit on it, didn't think it'd be quite as savage as it was, but still the signs were there.

Jokes fine, you are the Autistest.

>it's another Mads is wasted episode
just end my life

>doesn't know what a quip is

Why does almost everyone like the MCU more than the DCEU? Because of Chinks?

Every quip is like blood in the water. It's a secret symbol to normies to come spend your money on this. The better the quip, the more the money.

Based on this quip and based on the bankability of Cucumber Dr Strange tops 1 million. A bad day for cinema. A good day for watching retards getting baited on Cred Forums

>i herd u liek fish? xD
>canna keep this omg :DDDDD?
>i uh need frens :((:DDD
>real when it's useful >:)

Next time you want to make a thread critical of Marvel, don't. The DCEU is dead, bury it.

Oh yes it was all bearable until this moment.

Shut your fat mouth. You clearly don't like their way of making movies and yet you obsess over it. Stop clogging the board with your bullshit. We get it. You don't like marvel.

Move. On.

>ITT:bunch of triggered marvelcucks getting butthurt and mad over some stupid quips
phahaha the last 20-30 replies i can only laugh at such desperate attempts to defend lame quips.Just face it-ur quips are bad and u should feel bad.But hey the laughs will be even bigger when the final box office score is out and Doctor Quip won't even make back its budget.

>Civil War=film
PAHAHAHAHAHAA
All are flicks, you dumb motherfucker.

That's a really well constructed argument. Why are broobrahs so smart?

That is objectively impossible. This will have >90% on RT. Maybe even >95%. It will make less than Ant Man, but will still be heralded as another MASSIVE UNEXPECTED SUCCESS FOR UNDERDOG WALT FUCKING DISNEY.

No. Marvel is the epitomy of lazy 21st century filmmaking.

Why do critics rightly trash bayformers movies but somehow continintue to give marvel garbage a pass?

>Entertainment geared toward kids has to be ironic and lowest common denominator.

Fucktards like you are why the great american matinee flick died.

Who the fuck has heard of Iron Man?
Who the fuck has heard of Guardians of the Galaxy?
Who the fuck has heard of Ant Man?
Who the fuck has heard of Dr Strange?

Meanwhile

Who the fuck has heard of Batman fighting Superman in the same movie?

Why is it that Marvel's cast of nobodies and has-beens from the 70s is better than Batman and Superman in the same movie?

Marvel Studios isn't incompetent. Boring and safe, sure, but they understand why people like these movies. They had a plan to make a movie universe similar to their comic one and it payed off massively.

WB just tried to do what Marvel did and failed.

Maybe 10 years ago they would be seen as massive risks, but not anymore, not today. I don't think anyone should be treating any modern marvel movie as a some kind of huge underdog. These guys regularly make movies that are almost always in the top 10 most grossing movies of a year, especially over the past few years.

Marvel knows the formula to making big financially successful movies, and if they can make films like Antman and Guardians successful then people should stop wondering if films like Dr Strange or any other future marvel movie will be successful.

They've established themselves as a big, consistent and trusted brand, they've got people watching their movies just because it says "Marvel", you people keep underestimating the pull they have on people now.