youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, there's a Korgoth show?

Why'd Brad Neely stop being hilarious?

Will MDE ever start?

>None of those are Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law

Fucking don't care

Stop spamming this shit segment of some shit network. No one past their teens watches it, and I can't even comprehend why anyone would watch it in [the current year]. It was going to shit when I stopped tuning in, can't imagine how terrible it is now.

>Brigading Cred Forums tards fucking up our chance to finally get a Korgoth series.

That does it, you fucks. I'm voting for Hillary just for this.

You live in a Democratic state, so who gives a shit about your vote

if we get a korgoth series and season 2 world peace adult swim will have entered a new golden age

> "We've already disregarded these results"

THIS!

SO MUCH THIS!

I liked dumb le edgyshit when I was 13, faggotswim is for mouthbreathers & edgelords.

I'm 34 and I think MDE is the bomb.

>>>/reddit/

>Call other people edgy
>while calling other people faggots and mouthbreathers

Not quite sure if you've lost that edge yet user...adult swim might be perfect for you

our boy
>74%

these fucking jew execs have no idea they just hit a goldmine with mde

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

yet here you are, typing dumbshit on a board about tv shows

real mature

production level is good i guess

He's come a long way from phone videos infront of the mirror

Already voted. Harg nallin' was shit and Million Dollar Reddit can go fuck itself.

I'm aware of the irony, faggot.

I like MDE, World Peace was good. But they already have a JewTube. I rather Korgoth come back.

Korgoth was funny because you were 12 when you watched it. It's been over a decade, let it go

Dubs of truth.

Harvey Birdman and Brak are the only two shows I care about (as well as Venture Bros. but that's still going).

Not him, but I never found Korgoth laugh out loud funny. I just liked the Barbarian setting, over the top gore, action, etc.

It shouldn't be competing with MDE for a slot like this anyway. It had one pilot. MDE already had a small run. They should just take a dumbass show like Squidbillies off.

I'm 28 and I fucking love mde. I never watch adult swim or cartoons though.

Pro tip: if anyone here likes cape shit, got or any of that normie shit you're in no position to criticize others.

KORGOTH

THIS XDD

>We may have hidden the second episode [Korgoth] somewhere in this marathon. (Just kidding . . . or are we?)
fuck you AS

I've been watching adult swim since it started with space ghost and those fucking weird Canadian cartoons. I'm 27.

please for the love of god the last act of dethklok

I stopped watching around the same time Space Ghost and Sealab 2021 stopped airing.
I miss it so much.
I mean the Brak show was okay for what it was, but it just didn't have that magic

Knowing AS's M.O., either all are renewed or none of them are.

>this
>so much this

you are literally such a faggot just for these four words

i really hope this post is ironic, for your sake

only pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ

Yup. It's common sense that if any of these is renewed it'll be Korgoth. It has that broad appeal. I can see Reddit shilling it already.

You're a faggot. It has more potential than any of AS's edgy THUNDERHORSE bullshit or Hillbilly Squids or Tim and Eric shit.

Holy fuck this... Korgoth has basically become like Perfect Hair Forever, they tease you jokingly with renewal or a new episode every now and then.
Still streaming it just in case.

I want more censored Sam Hyde!!!!!!!

Just fucking joking. What was that retard thinking?

>THIS!
>SO MUCH THIS!
How to spot a Buzzfeed writer

This.

Yeah I could go for another few episodes. Did Brendon ever tell anyone about the ending or no?

>Forcing me to pick between MDE and Korgoth
Come on now.

Man the shilling really is on full force. fucksake

yup, there are a half dozen paid posters in here just to tell disagree with you and sell you a show

or maybe you opinions is just shit

If Korgoth came back how likely is it that they'd even get a lot of the same people back? Isn't Genndy owned by Sony Animation now?

calling out a hypocrite with high opinions of her self is shilling

>THIS !
>SO MUCH THIS!
>fucksake
>urgh
>I CANT EVEN

please leave

>Isn't Genndy owned by Sony Animation now?
You would think so but no, He's actually doing Samurai Jack's last season now with Adult Swim.

where the fuck can i watch mde episodes