Why isn't Rich a permanent part of Half in the Bag?

Why isn't Rich a permanent part of Half in the Bag?

All polls conducted unanimously agree that Rich is the best member of RLM.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11321069
youtube.com/watch?v=9xKBc7CVLvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rich is funny but he doesn't know as much about films as Mike and Jay so they only bring him on for nerdy shit that he's passionate about.

Those polls were brigaded by butthurt faggots after Jay easily beat him during their first debate.

What's sad is these Richsters actually think it will actually matter in the end and that everyone doesn't see stunts like this as pathetic and desperate.

Rich is painful

I want to like him and feel bad for him but his social awkwardness is agonising to watch

He's like, 40. People don't have social insecurities by that age.

The Five Stages of Rich

>get into RLM
>like Rich
>run out of content
>start watching pre-rec streams
>hate Rich

Seriously, he's both pitiable and infuriating. A loud stubborn child with an ill-deserved sense of self-importance. He's the kind of guy who would argue that the sky is green, then sulk when you opened the window and showed it to him, then bad-mouth you on the next steam when you're not around to defend yourself.

Rich is terrible. He has shit taste in vidya

Honestly, this. Rich is enjoyable when paired with Mike and Jay, but is insufferable on pre-rec. Actually made me kind of appreciate Jack by comparison.

He does. And why wouldn't they?

Pre-Rec streams are shit unless Mike or Jay are on. I don't hate Rich because I very quickly figured this out and stopped watching them before he could annoy me.

He is fun when he plays a game he has fun with

Also that 5 minute fit he throwed because in his eyes the PS4 version of GTAV was uglier then the PS3 version.

Him trying to play MGSV was the most painful thing I've ever seen

>online polls

He doesn't have alot to contribute outside of jokes, look at the Ghostbusters review where he only made like 3 comments in the whole review.

He is pretty underrated though, RLM wouldn't exist without Rich

Thank God Jack didn't streamed MGS. He wasted like ten hours on Motherbase to boost his soldiers, because the game "told" him he had to do it. He had like 80 hours on his clock and just started on the africa map.

Anybody who listens to him on pre rec and commentary tracks knows hes extremely annoying.

He has absolutely no idea what hes talking about most of the time (Especially films), he constantly spergs out when somebody mentions God or something spiritual even in a non serious context and is a typical nu-male who likes indie video game shit

He's only funny when sombody else is making fun of him or he's laughing

Rich is a fat, unpleasant fedora fag.

I don't mind Rich but yeah he works best when he's interacting with someone else. Even the Pacman stream that was just him and his waifu was pretty entertaining.

>RLM
>Rich Loves Mike

fuck outta here with your gay shit

He would keep talking about his hatred of religion. I think it's actually about something being more powerful than humans. He hates god-like superheroes and to some extent even the Jedi.

>You will never hang with Mike and Rich
>You will never knock back a few cold ones with them and talk about Star Trek while making fun of Jay behind his back

Oh, yeah? Let's put that to the test.

strawpoll.me/11321069

Mike would drink and ignore you, and Rich would be a spiteful little fag.

That is probably true.

People don't change. Nothing gets better just because you're older

because he's fat and disgusting and his voice/laugh makes me turn off every episode he's in

NYAEH HAEH HAEH HAEA HEEEHAAAE

His improv is horrendously bad, and his acting is worse than Mike or Jay's. He's mostly an endearing presence.

Because when you watch rich for more than the few select chunks that get chosen for HITB you realise he's a teenage edgelord trapped in a 40 year old body.

>Seriously, he's both pitiable and infuriating. A loud stubborn child with an ill-deserved sense of self-importance.

You just described Mike Stoklasa.

Rich is barely half of those things in truth and is surprisingly a pretty decent human bean in real life.

Pre Rec is garbage though. Anything where Rich is the voice of reason can be a little too condescending sometimes.

Go away, Rich.

>You just described Mike Stoklasa.
How does that describe Mike?

TFA PLINKETT REVIEW IS UP

>You just described Mike Stoklasa.
DYHASFTBTU?

He's more experienced with video games, which is pretty hilarious because he's shit at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xKBc7CVLvE

>Realise you'd basically be Jim
>Sit there not saying anything awkwardly

He is ugly