Damn, this was pretty good...

Damn, this was pretty good. The acting was great but I do have to say Jung-min Hwang is my favorite Korean actor working right now. Did Cred Forums see this?

i'll wait for the american remake

is this another gratuitously gory korean film because koreans are dogs or something

It wasn't
It was garbage

I liked it. Really enjoyed the shaman battle/exorcism. I felt it ran a little too long though. Could of wrapped up a little sooner.

Not really. It's mainly spooks and muh twist.

Wanted more mudang mysticism and less detective/family drama. Would of been cool if his character had a bigger role. Maybe that's just me since I find eastern mysticism super interesting.

I knew the ending was coming because it was a korean film so i never feelt tense

dude japanese is evil lmao

Actually it was good.

You should've told the director.

I'm confused. Was the Japanese guy trying to help the girl from another force or was he just a deceitful demon?

Yeah, every time I have a good idea for a film they already made I'll call the director. Thanks man.

it's korean so I like it. even though its too long, confusing, severely lacking in horror or spooks.

its korean. korean movies are good. 8/10 MOTY

I never said you had a good idea.

>confusing
>something negative

You don't like films that really makes you think you disgusting subhuman pleb piece of shit?

Then why tell the director?

Cause you wanted it user.

Looks pretty good. About to check it out now. Any other decent Korean movies from 2015-2016? I haven't watched any in quite a while other than Train To Busan last night which was pretty good.

>Train To Busan
its was very good.and i dont even like zombie shit. Also check out Shameless

Why does every thread about a korean movie devolve so quickly into korean general? could it be that these movies aren't so good, aren't worthy of discussion?

bc korean general are rare and ppl need some place to discuss kmovies. also how much can be told about one movie