Forgotten TV

Best shows that have been forgotten about.

Will start with Boomtown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSRiAQsHjPU
youtube.com/watch?v=gQU6KCu_dWU
youtube.com/watch?v=uAMOsuEdWzE
youtube.com/watch?v=YtX-VRtRAwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My best friend had a huge crush on the blonde.

I assume you're talking about Jennifer Sky. Can't say I blame him

Funny enough, she was on boomtown as well.

I'm downloading Boomtown right now. There were so many good, comfy shows in that short period of the early 00's that no one seems to talk about anymore.

Pic Related is another one

I wonder the fact that many were still produced in SD and not HD means they just are not shown anymore....

I do not recall this show, will have to look it up.

>I wonder the fact that many were still produced in SD and not HD means they just are not shown anymore....
I think it's a combination of that and the fact that since they aired just after the end of the 90's, they don't fall in the realm of "nostalgic 90's shows" that people wax on about and get airplay on certain channels like Hub.

Anyway, pic related is yet another forgotten show from that time. Strange because it lasted six seasons, yet I've never met anyone else who watched it and I never see discussions about it online

Jake 2.0
G vs E
Brimsone
Witchblade
Special Unit 2
Dark Skies

So many fun shows lost.

I own seasons 1-2 on DVD, but never got around to watching it. bought it due to De Boer.

It's a good show, you should check it out. It's just another detective show in many ways, but the twist they put on the formula is rather impressive. It also has a great cast, the performances are excellent, and yes, the incredibly adorable Nicole de Boer as the female lead

This is the show where he knows everything except who he is, right? I was thinking of this the other day. Did it ever finish, did you find out what happened to him?

No, it ends on a cliffhanger. The showrunners did come out and explain a few things, but I advise you not to look that up because it's pretty fucking stupid.

If you must know:
When you go to heaven you are given the sum of human knowledge. The Phoenix Organization is a group of crazy christfags that brought him back from the dead as a religious experiment.

barffffff

The one girl however looks like the budget version of alexis bledel.

That is one hell of a twist.

Finally someone that remembers how great that show was. That ep where Levar Burton and his group of friends killed another kid back in college had the best ending ever.

The hook of the show was that they showed the crimes as they happened and are investigated from everyone involved's viewpoint, from perp to victim to arresting officers to the DA. The twist at the end of this was that they showed the victim twice. The first time when he gets brained by the group and Levar Burton comes up with the idea to stash the body in the new building on campus, and then the second time when the DA tells Levar Burton that the kid didn't die from the head wound, he died from suffocation and it smash cuts to the kid waking up in the dark and he can't move.

I watch pretty much everything with Mykelti Williamson and Neal McDounagh in it because of this show. The cast was incredible, it even manged to make me give a shit about Donnie Wahlberg.

>it's a Fearless is the coolest guy in the room episode

Yep, great episode, best of season 2.

This one always got to me, even if it the rare one that doesn't use the POVs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSRiAQsHjPU

Not even thinking of the right episode. As they are so good

youtube.com/watch?v=gQU6KCu_dWU

The freak is the one I was thinking of. God I love that episode.

all i wanted was a second season.......

all i wanted was a finale

Sweet these are on youtube! I have no clue why it never occurs to me to look for shows there. Also Ray was a pretty great character as well.

Yep, some shows are legit on youtube for ad-revenue.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAMOsuEdWzE

Time Trumpet is fucking excellent.
But it doesn't get enough love and is mostly unknown even with those familiar with Armando Iannucci's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtX-VRtRAwk

I recall liking this show.

I was ~ 10.

This looks good. Premise?

Bumping

Too many people have forgotten this show, considering it changed the face of television forever. Truly ahead of its time