That episode where Commissioner Gordon asks Batman to do something about "the negro problem"

>That episode where Commissioner Gordon asks Batman to do something about "the negro problem".

It really was a different time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAa_F2RL5Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=DSF6vuqIA8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only black person in the entirety of Batman 66 is Eartha Kitt

And now you know why.

I think it had more to do with a limpdicked American public who totally lost their shit at the sight of a POC on their television

>Joker in a grey suit

DEEPEST LORE

Reddit's that way, faggot.

As far as I know it was just Hollywood or whoever who falsely believed the public generally gave much of a damn about POCs not being on TV.

>that episode where the bad guys plot was to replace all male cops with female cops who were too preoccupied with their appearance and doing their makeup than stopping crimes thus allowing them to easily rob banks

Goddamn I love Romero.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAa_F2RL5Kc

Those were truly wonderful times.

This is why I love this show.

This is what the DCEU should be, not grimdark edgy bullshit

Not the public, but the FCC and their outdated mores. Until 1977 you weren't allowed to show a black person on public television before 7 pm to protect muh children. Same reason you still can't say "fuck" or "dirty rat cunt" on TV.

>that episode where the Riddler is getting ready to go down on Batgirl and then finds himself facing a huge red bush

1966 was a good year for pubic hair.

You could say that this thread is eggcellent.

>the riddler pretends to steal something, causing batman and robin to arrest him, he then sues them for false arrest where they will be forced to reveal their identities
youtube.com/watch?v=DSF6vuqIA8E

>Still no DC extended universe Egghead solo movie.