Prison Rape is Hilarious HAHAHA

Prison Rape is Hilarious HAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBe-eYM0fGc
youtube.com/watch?v=9rXCDmukqSk
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/board-oks-plan-for-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-to-eventually-live-on-his-own
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

low quality

Prison rape is pretty hilarious in some cases. Usually in things like let's go to prison. But OP is a faggot that didn't even watch it, if he did he'd know Nelson never got raped. Big prison nigger wooed him and got him to consent.

I don't understand what you're getting at here.
Cis men literally can not be raped. Rape is an expression of power over a subdominant caste.
Cis men are in positions of power and therefor cannot logically be "victims" of rape.

I don't get the American prison system. All you are doing is create super criminals that will never integrate back into society. It boggles the mind.

That's not how consent works. White boy isn't a gay boy.

>t. Scandinavian prisons where prisoners are allowed to have a playstation in their room

>eventually wanted to fuck him
>and did
>even stayed together after prison
>not consentual

Why don't they make comfy little comedies like this any more?

Its supposed to be a punishment

Prison should be made harsher

>send a gay man to prison for being gay? That's like rewarding him!

LOL

He's washing his hair.

It's hilarious when men get raped, hahaha, another victory for feminism.

Wasn't this literally not rape

Like the joke was "the huge black guy and the little white dude legitimately fell in love in prison"

I hope your wife gets raped by a pack of niggers after they get out. 1 life for 10 niggers to be forever swept off the streets.

Anyone who isn't a moron sees Stockholm Syndrome for what it is.

You're right OP rape should never be a joke.
Ever.
It is worse than mass murder, the worst crime mankind could ever commit.
NEVER EVER EVER joke about rape. We should just forbid it, fine and imprison insensitive people who do.

It shouldn't just be punishment. If you're creating criminals via the system of punishing criminals, you're a fucking idiot for pushing justice propaganda. It's ignoring reality because you have a boner in your pants and you don't want to stop acting cool.

I know just who the first arrest should be, too.

>it's a "prison is for punishment" argument

And then Americans spend billions fighting other countries in the name of human rights.

And also fight a "rape culture" that doesn't really exist while firmly ignoring anything that goes down in prisons.

They're very special people.

I want to see this without having to watch the movie.

It should be harsher. The very thought of prison should terrify potential criminals so badly that they obey the law out of fear

It doesn't work that way but I guess it'll take you centuries to figure that out.

It kind of is. Especially when its a rapist being raped.

they should just take some useless state like Montana and build a fucking wall around it, and throw anyone who breaks the law in there to live with their own shitty kind.

We should put a bullet in them like other 3rd world countries.

>not punching a guard directly in the face on your first day and spending your time in solitary hallucinating, working out non stop, and getting right with God over whatever you did to get there

Fear does not work mostly because of 2 reasons.

A) No criminal expects to get caught, why would he commit a crime if he believed he would be made to answer for it?

B) He is so angry/emotionally overwhelmed he doesn't give a fuck if gets caught or not.

Fear only works if you can somehow back it up with a system that makes criminals believe they will be caught.

This isn't the Arkham Asylum.

>implying that isn't true

>tfw your in prison for smoking a joint

not when you consider all the false rape accusations

thought the poster was quite funney in 2006

scandinavian prisons have a 30% return rate. guess how many american criminals go back to prison?

It should be both punishment AND rehabilitation you dolt. If your kid does wrong you don't just give him a slap, you also help him understand why he did wrong and how he should act

How many are niggers? And how many of the 30% who return to scandinavian prions are shitskins? Rehabilitation doesn't work on subhumans. Scandinavia is learning that lesson the hard way now.

60-70%?

>without having to watch the movie.
Its not the worst thing in the world. Pretty lowbrow, but good for a few chuckles. Also Zod's snapped neck has a funny cameo.

I just want the gay, user.

was it just me or did this movie drag on forever? Maybe its because I was watching it drugged out numerous times.

Plenty of that in the movie as well.

And then he gets a horrible punishment either way. So its a win win situation

>prison should terrify potential criminal

Most criminals have an IQ around 70-80 points. They rarely think whats going happen to them 1 hour into the future let alone worrying about prison. Criminals have very short future time orientation (ie they don't care what happens in the long term only short term matters)

>n-no let's let murderers and rapists out
kys my men

>if a TOTALLY NOT GAY dude fucks another dude it's rape

What the fuck happened to jails though, it's literally a resort nowadays.

>3 meals a day
>books whenever you want
>fucking tv in your bunk
>pictures in your bunk
>cops don't give a shit that you smuggle cigareets in just to barter with
>hot showers
>warm bed

Outside of the rapes and fights it's literally better then being on the street

Fear doesn't work because the criminals know eventually the Democrats win back power and start letting them out of prison to cause mayhem, shoot people, and deal drugs. So long as they vote on November 8th. That's why they have no fear of the prison system.

33% are not Norwegian citizens

And image shows their nationality

>no internet
>no bane posting/paulie posting
>no fap material

>Rape is only funny when it happens to a man

What did they mean by this?

>people here say eastern europeans/Slavs are good people

They are the Mexicans of Europe.

>Outside of the rapes and fights
It's good apart from all the bad things, which can be said about everything in life.

>I got shot by someone who went from shoplifting to mugging at gunpoint after getting out of prison that turned him into an even worse criminal but it's fine because if he gets caught he will get punished even more harshly
burger tier retardation levels everyone

>be homeless on the street
>could literally die of hypothermia in the upper states
>prisoners convicted of murders are asleep in warm beds

Why are there so many Polaks in Norwegian jails?

Never met a kurwakin?

Because there is over 100k of them in a country of 5 million and they are all poorfag trash.

>warm beds
Bullshit user. They intentionally keep most US prisons ice fucking cold for various reasons and all you've got is a pair of polyester overalls and a thin shitty prison issue blanket. Everything is made out of concrete, and you don't get to see the sun, so yeah, its the kind of fucking cold that cuts to the bone.

Because Norwegian prisons are better than life in Poland

When Poland sends their people, they are not sending their best. They are not sending you... they are sending people, that has lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with them. They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime they 're rapist and some I assume are good people

>They are not sending you...
Whoa whoa whoa, most of my family are norwegian immigrants that moved to Wisconsin and Chicago. We were pretty much raised to hate polaks. I always assumed it was because they were the only european immigrants that were stereotyped as dumber than Norges/Swedes.

>it's a "false dichotomy" argument

improve ur life my puss

Honestly if it were up to me any violent offence regardless of weather they succeeded in the attempt or not would be instant death penalty.

> regardless of weather

are americans judges still handing out sentences based on rainy days?

also yeah, totally agree, a scuffle in a bar should definitely end in executing all those involved

>are americans judges still handing out sentences based on rainy days?

you know exactly what he meant, don't be a jackass

>tfw this asshole doesn't understand how manslaughter works

i mean, i'm just following your lead, boss

a zero-tolerance capital punishment policy is asinine

my favorite jail/prison rape joke is from "dirty work"

youtube.com/watch?v=pBe-eYM0fGc

"Prison rape" is just a made up propaganda story spread by hollywood to keep the kids of the chosen people out of prison.

>Be in prison for life
>Not raping some boipus

Nah, doubt it.

What about shows like Family guy, they make fun of the rape of both genders, and even kids!

>b b but normies like Family guy so it sucks

>a whole thread acting like feminists and trans people made this movie when it was a bunch of white men

yeah if you guys would stop getting in the way of social justice maybe there would be more point of views in hollywood other than the moderate liberal white male who finds prison rape hilarious. But noooooo you gotta get your gamer gates on and fuck it all up then complain when you're a victim too.

You're a retard

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=9rXCDmukqSk

My father beat me as a kid every day and I turned out fine

They are literally all paid putin shills or extremely stupid

American's are stupid.

I thought you were issued sweats too and were allowed to wear whatever out of your prison issued wardrobe whenever. Just going off a single documentary tho

I think everyone who makes grammar errors should be immediately executed on the spot without trial. How can you be a patriot if you can't even speak American?

Republicans are so stupid.

It's covered in the orientation video you watch before you're admitted to general population. Its like the third thing on a list of 10. Their advice, if you are getting raped in the showers, is to stop bathing until you smell bad enough that the staff notices, at which point you can tell them you're getting fucked in the shower against your will.

I'm not even kidding.

I'd rather get raped than be a snitch

If you can't fight them off, you deserve to get raped

There is a sign in the showers that tells the prisoners not to rape. That should be all the deterrent they need.

This, the world would be better off without them.

Yes, being ruled by the Japs and the Soviet Union would suit a cuck like you very well

It was funny in the show Oz even though it wasn't meant to be.

You served your purpose, now it's time for you to go.
EU superpower when?

>EU superpower when?
Very soon, but it won't be under that flag. It will be more of a crescent moon, and a star.

>EU superpower when

Just watch the movie, it's pretty funny.

Not that I saw. Your options were jumpsuit or scrubs. Things are different at different facilities. A federal penitentiary and county jail don't operate the same way for many different reasons. All I'm saying is that anyone who wants to try and claim that incarceration is "too comfy" has absolutely no idea what the fuck they are talking about and at best are dealing with second or third hand sources. Even if your facilities are "nice," you forget that you're trapped in there with a metric fuckload of people who range from people simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, to motherfuckers that eat people.

At least in the United States.

You also forgot tablets that they play games on and use as a cell phone.

>I turned out fine
>browsing Cred Forums
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When your Imam calls for the next Jihad.

That's actually genius. You must have put literally *HOURS* of thought into this

Laughing at how dumb you are m80

Nice quads but you really shouldn't lie to win arguments. It's a sign that you're losing

If you think that the "all bad people can be rehabilitated" meme is real then i feel sorry for you being such a sheltered baby.

Nah Family Guy sucks because it has shit, unfunny jokes

Jokes on you, it was barely even seconds

Glad you liked it, you should also check out my facebook judging posts where I comment my subjective idea of a punishment under criminal bews stories.

What if a woman gets raped in prison?

>it's literally better then being on the street
>mfw he doesn't know how to squat
The homelessness problem in America largely became a problem when Regan gutted the mental health programs in the country. You get some bums that are just lazy shits, but the most of them are legitimately fucking crazy, and should be locked away someplace for their own safety, and the safety of others.

Once you hit a certain point where being homeless is associated with being crazy, and anyone who is just hitting hard times, or had a few bad breaks is now properly fucked because they now have to fight against a tide of people waiting for handouts to do nothing, and the insane, and no one is interested in hearing your bullshit, or helping you out.

That being said, if you're not a total knob, being homeless is way fucking better than being in jail. I'd dumpster dive for food long before I would ever willingly eat prison food thats designed to keep you constipated and fatigued.

Fuuuck, dumpster diving isn't even shunned anymore, just call yourself a freegan and act like a hipster.

Never said that either. Again, you need to stop making things up to win arguments

Is it by another woman?

Then it's funny

There you go with that false dichotomy again.

Wow, a whole thread of people who clearly didn't watch the movie and just use it as an excuse to get into a Cred Forums discussion. Who could've seen this coming?

Sorry chief I don't like on the coast with you hipster faggots.

Under rated post

Pretending that you're talking to the same person instead of addressing my point is also not an argument.

Prisons should be for protecting the public from dangerous criminals, the well being of society is more important than the feelings of some shithead who murders/rapes/steals.

Prove me wrong.

>implying its not easier in flyover country

Better than having to put up with your Shartcucks that's for sure.

Nigga don't be retarded.

>Prove me wrong.
I know you've seen this before, asshole.

You couldn't even be bothered to point out which fallacy i made, you just throw out a picture of all of them hoping for the best?

You're a rhetorical genius my man. I guess you finally convinced me that we should let rapists and murderers roam the streets. After all, you feel like it's the right thing to do. What's more important than your feelings?

Perhaps they return because they are hikki who want to live in a nice room with playstation for free? I'd move to a comfy scandinavian prison any time.
t. poorfag from eastern Europe who has to live with their parents

>Prisons should be for protecting the public from dangerous criminals
Exactly, which is why the primary focus of a prison should be the prevention of repeat offences, so someone who is released does not commit more crimes. Again, prison should not be primarily for punishment because it does not prioritize what is best for society, which is reducing crime.
>I guess you finally convinced me that we should let rapists and murderers roam the streets
No one is arguing this and it's the same logical fallacy again. Seriously, putting words in people's mouths.

>prison rape is only bad when it happens to white heterosexual middle-class males
Now that the dust has settled...
What did Cred Forums meme by this?

*stop* putting words in people's mouths

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/board-oks-plan-for-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-to-eventually-live-on-his-own
every non american should be gassed

But rehabilitation doesn't actually work for most offenders. They know what they're doing is wrong but they do it anyways. You live in a dream world where people will see the error of their ways and stop hurting others. That's not reality.

The people who can't be rehabilitated should be locked away forever. The people who just ended up making a mistake should be given a second chance.

Not all people can be rehabilitated, it's important that you understand this.

Now you're assuming I agree with this. Way to go, it's another logical fallacy. No, the man should be in a mental institution.

Rehabilitation should still be the primary aim of prison, unless of course the person is there for life, because it will always reduce repeat offences more so than not doing it. You should value the reduction of crime over the punishment of criminals.

You're right. It is.

I'm not that user but from the reply chain the argument was that faggots like you think murderers and rapists should be rehabilitated and released into society. and that's what happened here, the mental institution decided they had "rehabilitated" the murdering cannibal and released him. what's the problem?

Now you're contradicting yourself. Should people be put in prison for life or should they be rehabilitated? You can't have it both ways. So should they be locked up or should we let them out because we think we fixed them?

Super would have never been released if Bolty and the main character swapped genders.

Like 50-60%? Sometimes higher for things like drugs.

>the argument was that faggots like you think murderers and rapists should be rehabilitated and released into society.
Rather than releasing them into society without any rehabilitation? Yeah. Seems like a no brainer.
>what's the problem?
You can't rehabilitate schizophrenia

But what if Air Force One crashes in there

It would make for an excellent action movie.

>Should people be put in prison for life or should they be rehabilitated?
Depends entirely on the crime in question. Not everyone receives the same prison sentence. If someone is going to be released, then of course it's beneficial to rehabilitate them. If they're there for life, obviously it's pointless.
>You can't have it both ways
You literally can. In fact, that's how the current system works. Again, not everyone receives the exact same prison sentence.

So you're agreeing that the american system of locking repeat offenders away for life is good?The whole argument from my perspective was that rehabilitation doesn't always works. The scandinavian system of light sentences is failing and they're trying to adjust the laws to give harsher sentences, especially for sex crimes. Because surprise surprise, immigrants from certain countries don't think that rape is wrong. They know it's against the law but they do it anyways.

The scandinavian system doesn't actually work on everyone, that's what we have to realize.

>Put a dangerous guy in prison that is shitty, cold, and has shit food with no access to entertainment, or any privacy
>He spends every single day thinking about how he will get out at ANY cost, including lying about his intentions to his parole officers
>Possibly lashes out at other inmates, or is the victim of violence, because of how pushed to the brink everyone there is
>Comes out a broken, overly aggressive/sensitive individual that will inevitably re-offend

Or, you could have this:
>Dangerous criminal put in prison. He gets nutritious (but cheap) food, access to exercise/entertainment, privacy, and a feeling of safety
>"Hey, it's not so bad here. Maybe I'll never leave."
>Willingly stays in a cell complacently rather than go out to harm innocent people

If you've ever been in jail for having a joint for 40 hours, maybe you'd sympathize for people who get 4 years for a little bit of dope.

I've spent 5 years in prison. I'm on house arrest now. No one goes to prison for a little bit of dope. You go to prison for a lot of dope, or having gotten caught a lot of times with a little bit of dope.

Fucking hell, people actually think this way too.

Yes he was.

You clearly didn't see it.

Or you could just execute them all and save billions of taxpayer money

Small-time criminals can be put to work

Are you a woman who think that you can change the bad boy and turn his life around?

>Small-time criminals can be put to work

Too dangerous, they should be executed with the rest of em.

So you realize that you lost and now you're just trying to strawman?

Pretty sure strawman was the first, second, and third thing he tried as well.

>execute them all and save billions of taxpayer money
Due process which includes appeals means that a death sentence is more expensive than a life sentence.

Is that The Chief?

Most people consider it: out of sight out of mind. The rest consider it a right of passage.
t. Citizen