It's never coming out, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
youtube.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE
youpak.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE
twitter.com/KatiaPanteli/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it triggers you, I hope not.

Every time Cred Forums posts about the Force Awakens review, they push the release day back by another day.

Either tomorrow or Friday. Obviously not today because they can't have it compete with Pre Rec.

Id rather have a new BOTW

It will not come out in Oct. October is the month that they release their big yearly Halloween themed Best of the Worst show. If any thing it might be released in Nov. or Dec.

If they don't release it in those two key months than don't fucking hold your breath. That means they wont release it until after the new years. Somewhere in 2017

I'd take BOTW over more Star Wars circlejerking any day.

They would lose "donations" from Disney

What did Mike mean by this?

The man is a teas.

I don't even know what's taking so fucking long

He's drunk

I'm quite looking forward to it, but I think I'd be happier with a date.

Is there anything actually worth seeing on that patreon?

These men are pawns

I doubt that the review is going to be that funny considering that mike likes TFA

and even if he trashes it in character there's not nearly as much wrong with it from a film making standpoint as with the prequels

He liked it at 4am after just having seen it once.

goddamn i bet they post it when im asleep

Uploading it right now.
Live long and prosper,

- Mike

Mike got so pissed after Jay stood up to him in the Blair Witch Re:View that he started deleting pieces of the new Plinkett review and Rich unknowingly emptied the recycle bin.

Something nice to wake up to then!

Even so. TFA's biggest flaw is that it's unoriginal, other than that it's a well made sci-fi adventure

The prequels were a goldmine of bad writing and effects, there just isn't as much material to work with in the new one

didn't they like it?

There's plenty to go on from that. I think he'll do a good job of it.

Besides, at this point Mike practically is Plinkett.

Plenty of wrong with TFA if you slow down and start nitpicking and working things out. Exactly what Plinkett is all about.

rich saw a rough cut, it's on track to get out eventually

it will come out at the same time as the half in the bag for Rogue One. Just watch.

JUST FUCKING GIVE A DATE

IT'S
UP

holy shit

Where's the fun in that?

Mike liked the movie. At most he'll just make fun of the people that dislike it rather than the scores of bad or stupid things.

I think the problem there is that TFAs flaws just aren't as funny as the Prequels.

That's not to say they can't make it funny, just that they'll have to work harder, given that there's no pants on head retarded things like pic related

Oh my goooooooooood

Since TFA is more meta than an actual movie, I hope Plinkett spends a lot of time talking about why this movie exists and why JJ was chosen to resell Star Wars. If he does that instead of just talking about how he liked the characters we'll be good.

It's on the main site now.

He did that in the star trek review so I imagine he will./

RLM is reddit in youtube channel form.

>Obviously not today because they can't have it compete with Pre Rec.

I fear they'll do for this most recent cheap cash-in what they did for the (admittedly better) cash-in that was Star Trek: write a weaksauce and impassionate "review" about how it was well-made for its target audience of normies.

>still probably like a week til it's up

No. Find better words to describe things, or just keep your mouth shut. Your language is poor.

Tomorrow

Yeah. Even though Mike liked the movie, the two teasers give a good idea on what the review might be about. Like people's expectations and overreactions to the trailers. I seriously doubt he'll actually go through the whole movie saying this is good, that is bad, etc.

An official date you fuck

It's not on YT yet, but it's on the RLM site.

Nah, it has to be this weekend. Buy some Pizza Rolls.

>I seriously doubt he'll actually go through the whole movie saying this is good, that is bad, etc.

the review is 90 minutes long tho

>keep your mouth shut

Are you gonna make me? RLM is the reddit of youtube channels.

Shit it's up!

You're the reddit of Cred Forums posters

Holy shit!

So no?

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU

Autism

Yes.

Mike is a GOAT Sheev

By the time TFA review comes out the new trilogy will be finished.

>RLM putting out more than 1 video a month

Never ever.

So no. Got it. Thanks.

Do you actually get more shit from patreon?

October.

>tfw Mike doesn't care about capeshit and will never do a Plinkett series detailing exactly why Snyder is such a hack

Tfw youll wake up to a new rlm kino tomorrow

There was a recent subscriber-only video (Scientist Man outtakes, I think) where Mike slut-shamed Jay.

Mike posted the Plinkett Star Wars episode 7 review on patreon. Some kind user posted this link on Cred Forums but some people got butthurt and reported it to youtube so unfortunately it got removed.

youtube.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices, and scams.

Yes, you can thank some anons on Cred Forums for that.

Luckily i found a mirror. This site isn't very fast so if it doesn't load try again after a few minutes.

youpak.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE

>youpak.com
>pak

Is that some Paki shit?

probably not desu

We're pretty busy right now working for you, guys. But don't worry, it will come

soon.
- Jay

Landis just tweeted he's coming back to RLM next month

Their review of Star Trek: The Star Trek is pretty funny despite being positive overall

...great.

That faggot needs to fuck off

Mac is based

Mac is pretty good, but Max really sucks. Is a mediocre writter.

Am I the only one in the whole wide world who likes him? Dicks out of Max Landis!

>but Max really sucks. Is a mediocre writter.

Daily reminder that Mike uses Patreon money to go on trips with his gf.

Doesn't even look like hime

If people are stupid enough to send him money then he should be able to use it however he wants.

Max, pls.

Why wouldn't he?

Why does mike do the best HitB movie synopsises every time?

It sure looks like him, yeah.
twitter.com/KatiaPanteli/media

to be fair the first picture in looks exactly like him, the rest don't.

DROPPED

Reminder that Mike said he was working on a Plinkett and it was about to be released, literally for years before it happened, but he made sure to beg for money when he talked about it.

Okay. What am I supposed to do with this information?

How did you find a Mike lookalike on some random Greek woman's Twitter?

autism

alert the fbi, then kill yourself.

>HURR CONTRARIANS

I saw TFA. It was a reboot of Star Wars.

I loved how retards were saying Han Solo survived even though he literally got BTFO

did this truly occur?

>exactly like him
face-blindness is a symptom of autism

looks like a syrian refugee