/who/ - Doctor Who General

Dimensions in Time edition
What does /who/ think of this masterpiece of an anniversary special?

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqTJzXK8VMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_(series_9)#Critical_reception
youtube.com/watch?v=HFoutUmpv6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NQCeMIQpFBc
youtube.com/watch?v=g7QOuvrRhF8
youtube.com/watch?v=OGwy86kK0JU
cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-writer-moffat-explains-why-the-tardis-disliked-clara
youtube.com/watch?v=xmgay38LUdA
hitfix.com/harpy/the-doctor-who-christmas-special-is-reportedly-going-to-feature-a-superhero
youtube.com/watch?v=xO69qKRxOt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is doctor who so bad? are british people retarded?

>Superhero confirmed
>a massively popular film of this year
>bisexual psychopath
>breaks the 4th wall all the time
>canadian actor who looks broadly like Deadpool actor

Gosh why would anyone suggest Deadpool g..gguys?

>What does /who/ think of this masterpiece of an anniversary special?
It's a mess with absolutely zero pretences about being anything else. So, basically it's essential viewing.

You've failed on one key aspect. Moffat's bisexual psychopaths are all female.

FANNY, all in capitals, is definitely one of you lot.

>tfw no Missy Christmas

Fuck you Moffet

>Nardole is the companion

FUCK YOU MOFFAT

>tfw he'll bring her back for the finale as the villain

Boringly predictable

There is an annoying contingent of online Doctor Who fans who all behave and think in that exact way, I reckon there are more than enough to spare on GB and /who/ that it's not a 100% overlap.

Nah. Now I am more convinced.

As expected she's spouting shit

Do you operate with some kind of anti-logic where literally anything anyone says is proof that you're right?
FANNY isn't special even on GB (where there are plenty of shitters ready to hand-wring at the slightest detail before posting their utterly vapid story ideas, or plain old fuck autists who refuse to hold a rational conversation). This behaviour is actually far more endemic to GB than it is to /who/, it only infects /who/ when GB and other British-based forums leak into here. So I'd need to see a lot more proof before believing that a random shitter from GB is one of the shitters on here.

>'SHE'
>KEK

You sound very defensive for some reason.

FANNY is an anagram of AFYNN which is user in Welsh.

That's why cats shouldn't have left. Because /who/ just fills the void with another target.

I don't understand because he hasn't left he told us one of his new trips yesterday.

Is school already over, kiddo?

You're right, he only turned off his trip. My bad.

Series 10 is going to go either of 2 ways

1. Moffat doesn't give a fuck, and passes any old shit as a script, he's had enough of the hate and can't wait to get out. Just 'keeping the TARDIS warm' for the next showrunner, literally.

2. He'll make an extra effort to prove his critics wrong, and the series will be GOAT. But hardly any-one will watch it because it's muh Moffat.

I think Moffat has too much pride not to at least try for the second, it's his last go after all. But he won't be overly self-conscious about it either.

It's already confirmed to be number one.

>No Gareth Roberts episode

The series isn't canon anyway. The fans lose. So what.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqTJzXK8VMg

This meme will go on and on long after /who/ has turned to dust and men have become nothing but wind.

What

Series 9, which Moffat originally thought would be his last one, turned out pretty good overall.

Reminder: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_(series_9)#Critical_reception

The only eps that fans on the whole disliked were Sleep No More and Hell Bent. And that's not bad overall for a season of any popular TV show.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and am kinda looking forward to seeing how good (or bad) series 10 will be.

So /who/, NYC Comic-con is next weekend... What are we expecting to see and what do we want to see?

Hell Bent was GOAT though.

Expecting: Class trailer
Want: Class clip with the trailer having already been released, Doctor Who Xmas trailer, S10 teaser

I'm guessing we'll see the trailer for Class, maybe a 20 second clip from Series 10 or the Christmas special and the reveal of the Christmas special title

There will be a Christmas special trailer.

No there won't.

Don't try to comprehend Immigrant, better people than yourself have tried and failed

There will.

Come on, I wasn't being that confusing. What I meant here was that cats didn't leave, he only stopped using his trip.

It was very clear. Cats is just angry.

No he's started using a new one how do you not

To be fair he said it's strictly for "Content Posting" which is toomanytime-esque photoshops

He's only using a new trip for posting content. Every other time, he's not using a trip, as he prefers being user.

He actually literally said that, so now we've both missed context.

Why'd he drop trip? Heard something happened in Thorax

"Content"

The annotated version is one of the best things ever to come out of Dr Who.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFoutUmpv6Q

>fans on the whole disliked Hell Bent
That one was in the top five on the DWM survey wasn't it?

Cloister and and amadues were in there talking shit about Cats and cats just happened to pop in.

Thats awful mean of them desu.

>Cloister
>in a stream
Now I know you're making things up.

I've literally only been to thoraxtime maybe 4 times in the last year, and I've never said a bad word about cats. I consider him a good tripfriend.

I don't think any of that really happened it's another fake drama for attention.

A lot of fans don't read DWM.

Fuck off mongo

>user, did I ever tell you about the time cats12 kept spamming Martha's Crooked Teeth in the OPs? He was a good tripfriend.

A lot of fans don't complain on the internet either. Who should I believe?

What was the AI for Hell Bent?

nah its fine they were kind of right about it. please just dont talk about it though and move on

Top 5 in what context?

5th out of 12 in a series full of shitters?

Jesus.

Cloister wasn't even there.

Could all those anons who insist on discussing tripfag drama please take on trips themselves so I can filter them too. Thanks.

Hello, ThreeManyTime.

I'll delete my post but you need to be more clear about this because nobody is in the mood for it; we have enough of a reputation here for whatever reason

He can't say "fuck off mongo" to that.

He never is he doesn't fucking visit fuckdamn

I liked it. Anyone and everyone knew Clara would be back somehow.

But, as a big intro to Gallifrey for newer fans that haven't read books/ listened to audios/ seen the pre-1989 stuff, it was undoubtedly a disappointment.

It would take an extraordinarily brave show-runner to attempt to explore all that.

>everyone knew Clara would be back somehow.
Filming the diner in public then putting diner Clara on the DWM cover ruined any chance of genuine surprise.

Water under the bridge. Besides it was pretty amusing for a time, then it got annoying...and then it got amusing again. Pretty harmless.
Whatever you say, I haven't a clue what it's all about. Just saying I'm hardly a thoraxtime regular. I don't go much because it feels like popping in at someone's house unannounced and plopping down on their couch and all the sudden I have nothing to say or talk about.

Eh, you get used to it. It has sort of become a seperate space from /who/.

Don't worry about the reputation. Let it blow over. It's barely talked about here, and only because we're on hiatus.

Higher than Heaven Sent.

ok

right, all discussion about me ends after this fucking post do you hear me? sick and tired of this trip drama now and thats saying something because i pretty much caused it in the first place

yes thoraxtime said some stuff about me. it pissed me off and it still does a bit. but they were right about what they said - i'm a bit of a bad poster and i troll/bait too much, especially people out of /who/ (e.g. adam orford). if i hadn't popped in at the wrong time they probably would've told me in a less... criticising way but whatever, i can't blame them and neither should any of you guys. they're nice people

Fun fact; we resent you never visiting at all ever more than we would resent that

If we didn't want you around we'd just kick you m8, just ask immigrant

I miss Gareth already

>i'm a bit of a bad poster
>a bit

>all discussion about me ends after this fucking post do you hear me
And then you immediately shitpost after this declaration.

No.

Also Chumbleys were involved

We all pretty much knew that.

Is that a shoop or is her chin really that pointy?

It's my first exposure to Classic Who.

Please cats stay with us ;_;

Cats, calm down. Stop feeling the response is on you. And stop apologizing for yourself, and for others.

The trip drama is eternal, and would happen without you. You were a big part of trip culture, so of course when you turn off a trip, it'll attract attention.

By mentioning it, you've drawn attention to it. Let it blow over, and don't take it personal.

Beth Chalmer's chin is like a lethal weapon

Cats isn't leaving. He's just returned to the Land of the anons. But he'll always be with us.

Have to say, I thought your twitter stuff with Stalkford went a bit too far. Sorry dude.

What is in /who/ stays in /who/, and that should be an absolute rule.

You are replying to cats, the only person who would say what he said.

The whole "make Doctor Who more of an event" excuse they gave for not having a series in 2016 is probably the crappiest I've ever heard. Did they really think someone believed that? They should just come up and say "Well we want to film at a slower pace cause we are all fucked up" or something more truthful.

It's been it's own separate space for awhile now. I've never not had a good time while there. I just get in my own way.
I know. If it's any consolation YANA in similar resentments. It's the pathological demand avoidance thing. It's not that I don't want to hang out or whatever. I've always enjoyed the /who/gaze moments that I've spent there.
When I do pop in no one is ever there and when you or whomever make announcements that you are ITT i'm otherwise engaged or not here. You crazy kids need a "will return" sign on the door or I should get more persistent, one of the two.

By today's standards Chesterton could have been an honorary Doctor

As you come into this world, something else is also born.

You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you.

It moves slowly, but it never stops.

Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow.

Never faster, never slower, always coming.

You will run. It will walk.

You will rest. It will not.

One day, you will linger in the same place too long.

You will sit too still or sleep too deep, and when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours.

Your life will then be over.

People are there literally every evening/night, try then you goofball

I mean he heads up all the new 1 stories these days so he sorta is

EX-EXPLAIN

EXTERMINATE ME

Nah. Just postponed filming so Capaldman's knee injury during filming of Before the Flood was healed after surgery December 2015.

They would've admitted if he was younger, but knew the press would try to imply the knee surgery was needed because he's old, arthritic and decrepit.

And then you will be REKT and run away crying and delete your Twitter.

Not only that but also because pearl was busy and Moffat had Sherlock to write. It all somehow clicked together at the same time. Capaldi was back at the gym in April though so his knee had recovered back then.

Is Belle still up for requests?

Would she make a drawing of the Brigadier frowning at the Third Doctor, who's shrugging.

His function in the early stories is very similar to that of the Doctor now

I enjoy his stories a lot, I like all of the early 1 companions up to Steven (minus susan) but Ian always manages to take the spot as my favorite.

Belle does art requests?! I need her to do a picture of davros eating a big bowl of rice pudding whilst 7 weeps into an empty bowl.

Capaldi was needed for filming 1st ep of Class. Then appearances at conventions. Pearl Mackie still tied into her West End contract. Prob multiple reasons.

Honestly I feel like he plays 1 more convincingly than he does his own character lately

Hmm I haven't been listening to the newest stuff so I couldn't tell. I remember him being very good in Domain of the Voord.

Will have to remember that. Evenings are little rough for me atm.
I'll send her the requests. Hopefully she can get to them tonight. She still has the Nine, Abslom Daak, and Ace ripping apart Daleks to do...she's just trying to figure out the arrangement.

Anyone else get an "Oh, huh" moment when finding out Ian's actor's son plays the black guy from the Harry Potter movies?

Thanks, Cloister and Belle.

I knew him as the black soldier that gets killed on a Sherlock episode and my reaction was more of a grin and "cheeky devil"

Gareth Roberts: Unhinged

Is he a die-hard Tory, or veering toward the UKIP extreme of Tory-ness?

I think it's a commentary on how all the Doctors and companions are basically interchangeable. There are two main characters in this: the Doctor and the Companion. They both cycle through different iterations but keep filling the same basic roles.

What the hell is the role of Eastenders?

There are some things we may never understand.

What would /who/ think of them recasting Susan for a regeneration?

would probably lead to them rewriting the canon again and making Susan one of the first princesses of Gallifrey who fought for feminist rights or something equally daft

It'll be Jenna

That would be funny.

They'd cast Claudia then.

>implying Susan can regenerate

She said she's a Time Lord.

But then leaving her on Earth to marry David makes no sense.

How could it be done in a way that Who autists wouldn't scream about? But understandable enough for nuWho fans.

Why? Why does she have to stay on Gallifrey? She obviously liked Earth.

What?

Wait, let me backtrack. Why does leaving her on Earth not make sense?

Even if she's a Time Lord, the fact that she went through its school system, and fell in love with an Earthling, means she liked Earth.

Leaving her on Earth wasn't the best choice, but nor particularly because she was a Time Lord, instead of a Gallifreyan.

>It's a wanderer in the Cred Forums dimension being intentionally dense episode.

You know, it surprises me that any Who fans would have a problem. I suspect Carole Ann Ford wouldn't mind at all.

The Doctor says he wants her to settle down with David and live a normal life. If she's just at the beginning of 13 centuries-long lives then her future definitely doesn't lie with David, their relationship can't be important enough to justify making Susan leave.

Then that means he wants her to live a normal life, for one life. Even if she eventually moves on, it won't be with her crazed grandfather, who travels all over the place. Her years loving David will still be real, and in any case, will give her the proper mature experience she could never get on Gallifrey.

>But, as a big intro to Gallifrey for newer fans that haven't read books/ listened to audios/ seen the pre-1989 stuff, it was undoubtedly a disappointment.
actually I think it was the other way around. Most complaints I've seen about Hell Bent were by people familiar with the classic series who had a very specific opinion of how Gallifrey-stories NEED to be done with political intrigues and all the other stuff that was present in old gallifrey-stories, so when that didn't happen they were disappointed.

Missy is actually Susan, not the Master.
This will be the huge twist of Series 10.
Screenshot this.

Hell Bent should have been about the Doctor defeating Rassilon, whose orders condemned him to the Confession Dial torture.

Then about curing his PTSD afterwards, with the help of a friend.

Oh....wait. Um

I don't think even Moffat would have Susan snog with her grandfather. Femdom is his quasi-fetish, not incest.

I think it was probably a bit of both. I've seen NuWho fans complain that they wanted to see more Gallifrey and that the episode was too focused on 12/Clara. I can understand that but to be honest if you remove Clara what would the plot even be? I guess you could extend the 12/Rassilon stuff somehow?

Meh... not buying it.

PAGE 10

Foon!

>agility 2200
What the fuck

kek, what's this from?

>agility 2200
>mfw imagining Foon dodging the death pit by whizzing sideways through the air

kek

>foon

>Intelligence 3100
>Agility 2200
>Stamina 2200
>Special Abilities 1900
>FEAR FACTOR 1100

>D E V A S T A T O R

Holy shit you thought the Daleks were bad, Foon is fucking insane

I'll drop the newest DWM this weekend, probably Saturday

I've been busy with work and life stuff blah blah excuses sorry for being a shitter

Nigga you've dumped the magazine consistently for God knows how long, don't worry about it, take your time we can wait

chronological user here.

Just finished Prisoners of Fate, hands down the best story in the entire older Nyssa arc.

But if I were in her place, there's no way in hell I would have set foot in the tardis again.

lets be honest, when don't people talk shit about cats?

I honestly wish he found it way sooner.

I've yet to see it.

Now, you have no excuse:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQCeMIQpFBc

Yeah I do, it's shit.

From the Battles in Time trading card game. Agatha Christie's a beast as well.

>intelligence
>8700

Holy shit we've found Romana

What are the red numbers supposed to mean?

No idea. The rules of the gae were apparently never clear.

Gareth has been erased good and proper. James Goss is taking over.

Forgot to attach.

Unless all of Bruce Purchase's dialog is in caps, I ain't buying.

kek rip

Progress

A couple from the DW cookbook

Which dumbass though it was a good idea to write that last bit?

top banter

That's not even correct.

yeah, take your time, we love you

But it is, isn't it? Two-parters with distinct episode titles don't count.

That is the most pedantic thing ever. Is that really even worth the distinction? God, I hate End of Time so much I don't even want it to have an "honor" as pointless as this.

What are you listening to /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=g7QOuvrRhF8

Equilibrium.

That unironically sucks, his version of Shada was GOAT.

>mfw can't decide whether to save this in "rain GIFs" or "Gareth" folder

I'd save it in the rain folder desu.
Do you like this one?

Why not both?

Good idea.

Agreed, pedantic trash.

Every episode up to the gunfighters had separate titles, but they don't count as individuals to the wiki, so why should these?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGwy86kK0JU

anyone knows if the Bernice Summerfield audios are any good? I'm sorta intrigued by them but the character doesn't seem that interesting to me

idk the doctor had sex with her once so she can't be THAT uninteresting

There's a new 12 audiobook, apparently.
>dat photoshop tho

kek

She's interesting. Listen.

>tfw not read by Peter Capaldi
I believe that ball has the same writing on it as the tomb of Rassilon.

Kerry Shale's acting roles include:

>Thomas and Friends (as in Thomas the Tank Engine)

>Universal Soldier: Regeneration (as in the Jean-Claude Van Damme action franchise)

Not sure what to expect.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Moisturise her

they're good, but sharing continuity with the books is a pain in the ass.

The Marian Conspiaracy was the best of big finish so far, easily one of the most interesting stories I've heard so far.
Moving onto the Genocide Machine and Red Dawn today, what's /who/'s opinions on these two stories? I'm excited for a Dalek story and an ice warrior story.

Thoughts on Fearmonger? Or did I miss an earlier post?

Genocide Machine is pretty good, didn't like Red Dawn though.

I liked both, Genocide Machine is def stronger but Red Dawn has some cool stuff going on

Thought the fearmonger was really good actually. Great enemy and 7 was as great as usual. Think 7 and Ace are my favourite of the big finish lot so far.
Didn't enjoy it quite as much as the Marian conspiracy though.

Wake up /who/.

Good because Goss is GOAT. All of his audios are pure GOAT. We need him for the show ASAP.

Daily Reminder

There are people in this thread right now who think that Tosh is the best in Torchwood

Tish > Tosh

I thought that was Zooey Deschanel

You take that right the fuck back.

Chibnall a shit?

Fanny still pretending to be an insider

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Maybe. I'm keeping my hopes up.

cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-writer-moffat-explains-why-the-tardis-disliked-clara

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

BRAVO MOFFAT

>people genuinely thought this ugly mutt could be playing young clara

"coming of the hybrid"
anyone ever explain what THaT actualy was?

youtube.com/watch?v=xmgay38LUdA

>reminder if youre still watching this when its bumder trash youre not a true doctor who fan

true doctor who fans watch doctor who and hate it

but everybody thought she was Susan.

Only fucking mongs believed that.

/who/ General: The Complete Mongo Years

Hey guys,

Today I'm gonna tell you why Chris Chibnall is gonna be so much better than Moffat. First of all, Moffat is a terrible showrunner and we don't need to flourish him with water every ten minutes. He deserves all the hate he gets. Second of all, Broadchurch is a million times better than Moffat's Doctor Who. It's not even one of the best TV show on at the moment, all the US shows are better. British TV, except comedy, is going downhill. Though Broadchurch is actually really, really good. It's just not my thing. However, if Chibnall can bring the same amount of great drama into Doctor Who, that would be a billion times better than Moffat's who. Anyway, his TV episodes are better than any Moffat episode in the Moffat era when he is showrunner!

kek

>it's been 4 years today that Amy and Rory left already

>4 years
it was 6

Nice pasta.

2016 - 2012 = 4 you spastic

Angels in Manhatten was 2010 you moron

ok

m8

Aww!

That's __sad!

hitfix.com/harpy/the-doctor-who-christmas-special-is-reportedly-going-to-feature-a-superhero

>superhero

Moffat doesn't care anymore, does he?

Indeed. Doctor Who riffing on something from pop culture is definitely the sign of its ultimate downfall.

Oh, so like having Rose literaly play Weakest Link in Bad Wolf??

Yes. Doctor Who has been ruined for far longer than you realise. I can't believe they put the fucking Beatles in an episode. Absolute travesty.

Wow the dick who wrote this article thinks 'a brash figure with an American accent' describes Batman.

>The doctor meets a superhero

You know what this means...

More cliched, sombre "I'm not a hero" lines from the Doctor. Can't wait.

There will be a cliched super self reliant female character in the 'Dorothy' role who will take charge of the three stupid male characters and be the one who saves the day.

>'Dorothy' role
Loving this meme

"We've just started working on the Christmas episode,” Moffat told BBC Newsbeat.

"It's got a lot of heart, but it's got a lot of brain too. Figure that one out.”

Nardole is a severed head. He will be a 'brain' looking for his body.
The brash American superhero will really be a coward and looking for courage.
The Doctor will be looking for a heart, either metaphorically, because his is broken, or maybe he loses one of his hearts.
'Dorothy' will help everyone and will get them home.

Neatly returning Nardole to his original body for s10.

Everyone brings up Wizard of Oz but no-one seems to mention that you need a Wicked Witch

There may be a 'witch' but that would be an obvious cliche.
Confirmed, then.

The eponymous wizard is a fraudster of some kind. Without more cast information it's impossible to pin that down yet.

We know. But there's no Oz. Missy is not returning this Christmas. It's all over. It's just a superhero.

Fuck you I still have hope for Missymas. It's not over until they confirm the full cast

>It's just a superhero.
So what is the story about then and how does the superhero fit in with the Doctor and Nardole.

How does Nardole fit in with 12 and Bill? How did Danny fit in with 12 and Clara? How did Rory fit in with 11 and Amy?

I know and it pains me too because a Missy Christmas would seriously have been GOAT. Alas, Moffat will bring her back in the finale, predictably boringly.

Ok it's clear you're simply a fucking moron, we get it now.

And you've evaded the question, ignored all data and asked three retarded questions, 'user'.

>GOAT
Hi cats

You seem upset.

>Superhero character
>Bold and strong
>American accent

Sounds like Jack.

If not, we're getting a literal buzz lightyear character for christmas this year lads, along with a funny little bald retard character.

Get hype. Or has Moffat lost the plot?

>or maybe he loses one of his hearts.
So Moff finally read Adventuress of Henrietta Street?

That is confirmed. Now we can ignore him.

>we

I think you've cracked it.

I'm not a spoilerhound btw. Just giving my opinion.

>we

Trying to think of any old unsubstantiated crap to say in case anyone else is near the truth, by any chance?

I honestly think it will be something like this. His brain/heart comment and the Canadian actor who looks broadly similar to Ryan Reynolds point this way. Also Nardole needs his body back.

I remember that particular plot point from Camera Obscura.

Why are you always posting that character?

>tfw this really happens but there really is no Missy

Three white men.

'Dorothy' will be non-white. That's a shoe-in.

I don't want a Missy Christmas. I wish they'd bring back the killer christmas tree. Maybe bring a new villain in. Malevolent mistletoe or something.

But if they had one they should call the story "Merry Christmissy" and it should involve Missy giving birth to a baby. It would be a metaphor for the baby Jesus.
Missy would die in childbirth and regenerate.
The baby would be visited by the three wise Cybermen and then upgraded.

Cyberman+Time Lord = the true hybrid.

The arc of the subsequent series would involve the Doctor trying to discover who is the father of the Cyberbabyjesus. It would be Omega who is now a woman.

The doctor would slip in the baby's cyber-sick and would bang his head and regenerate into a transgender actress.

>counting off the races of tv characters on a little scorecard

Was Sabbath in that one?

What is your pathetic little point here, cats? Do you even have a point?

Nice reeeeing. You hate not being the center of attention, don't you?

I heard they're going to have a giant turkey monster

youtube.com/watch?v=xO69qKRxOt8

>Class will be funny, moving,exciting,scary, sexy.
>Class is for (you).
>tfw we'll se Capaldino on Class before actual Doctor Who again

KEK!

It's dark
It's sexy
It's right now

I love you /who/. You're all cool.

>short
>chubby
>curly mop hair
>weird looking face

Poor mccoy the only doctor that had absolutely no chance of dating anyone nothong but unnattractive features good doctor though

Well there is that one user who would fuck ALL THIRTEEN

Ok cats. Which trip is next on the list?

Notice how this user appeared on the general after school was over.

>he is peepee posting now hoping to shit up the remainder of the thread

Pathetic impersonation, kiddo. You've got nothing on me :^)

Aww little parrot boy is copying a phrase once used to identitfy him. He must be furious right now.

Let's not be uncharitable. He might have a job shovelling shit somewhere.

He also likes Big Bang Theory
Definitely Underaged.

Ha! Copycat exposed. The real monganon would never say "peepee posting" or "furious".

Thanks for confirming that trouble started once you got home from school.

You seem upset, kiddo :^)

Er, I'm pretty sure one of his autistic gimmicks is gibbering about "he's stroking his pee pee!!!" every time someone alludes to sex.

Cats is reeeing like actual fuck and it's hilarious. He will now fill the thread with shit so he can start a new one which he will immediately shit on.

Think we'll get a trailer or even a plogical at NYCC?

>Moffat creates another superhuman played by a Canadian actor

Bet John Barrowman is pissed off.

For series 10? no. Christmas? maybe.

Maybe this is what he meant when he said Moffat was prohibiting a Torchwood return

S10 clip and Christmas Trailer

No there won't be a christmas trailer.

>The 33-year-old star, who played Tom Cruise’s son in War of the Worlds and starred in the US remake of Shameless and the latest series of American Gothic

Nice try Hitflix, but that is NOT what Chatwin is primarily known for.

>suffer I will make you suffer

there will be

I have never heard of him at all.

The only thing I've seen him in is Shameless, he was pretty good in it.

Haven't seen American Gothic (has anyone else in /who/ seen it? Is it good?)

user probably hinting at Chatwin being a gayer.

>Xmas Special 2017

Don't give Moffat ideas, he may take this seriously.

He has confessed he occasionally browses /who/, and enjoys our 'unique perspective of the show'.

Some rare Troughton pictures

>moffat browses who

Who would actually think that? Its not true

Started rewatching the Tennant era today for the first time since the 50th aired. Shit's cosy.

lol no he hasn't

Indeed.

I like the sound of this Xmas Special so far.

Doctor's hearts are broken after River has gone to meet Ten.
Will Nardole be the one needing courage, a brain (intelligence) and also a new body?
The 'superhero' will be a 'Wizard' type character.
Idunno about 'Dorothy', but we know Pearl isn't in the Xmas special, and a woman will be in the plot somewhere, otherwise the ep will be too 'male orientated'.

The only official Doctor Who person who knows about /who/ is Gareth Roberts. He got sent a link to a thread a while ago I think

The superhero will most certainly be the coward, not the wizard, mate. An element of satire.

12 is a Magician. So the Wizard

Moffat was shown a /who/ thread at a ComicCon. He liked it, and said he'll occasionally 'check in'.

>shit...one of the anons here could be Moff

Perfecto

>He got sent a link to a thread a while ago I think
Yep, senpai noticed us

stop lying

>forgetting the day when Ian Levine came to /who/

New thread:

>No ta, don't really do forums

Gareth Roberts confirmed for browsing /who/ too.

>series 4 edition
>skipping ahead this far
we haven't even gotten through the wilderness years m8

No. The Wizard is the point of the quest and turns out to be fake.

I have absolutely no reason for telling lies here user. This is my 'total truth space', where I can say whatever I like and be hated regardless.

If I want to tell lies, I visit the Daily Mail comments pages and get 5000 likes. Which is good for my ego.

fuck offerino

NOW JESSICA!

you cant make me

Admit defeat anons

Hopefully I'm the last post and win

Hopefully.

I win again.

doubtful

check

m8?
>playing last of the /who/lords before page 10
Silly 'whovians'