youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

My boi

Jonsa is love, jonsa is life

10 out of 10 cute couple

Azor hodor

Literally our waifu

Best female character taking into account martial skills, noble background, and current company.

When Brandon Stark becomes king, she'll be his queen. She'll be remembered as the Frog Queen who helped Bran the Rebuilder reconstruct Westeros from scratch.

>who helped Bran the Rebuilder reconstruct Westeros from scratch.
>Implying that Bran won't go back in time and be the first Bran the Builder

Never noticed how related they look until this picture

What did you mean by this

Frog faggotry is already here.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

That's cute, but Sansa is going to die.

Where did the Sweet Robin poster go? Did he die of AIDS?

Maisie is literal quasimodo here

My post isn't even about Meera the frog

It's the shape of her nose: there's no definition between where her nostril begins and the rest of the nose ends.

Her eyes are also slightly off, although that could just be from all the memeing skewing my view

He's working on another video.

>threadly reminder that Sophie is still blonde

>threadly reminder that she will be wearing an obvious halloween wig for filming

>threadly reminder that it's because she dies soon, so there is no point in re-dyeing her hair for only a few episodes of content

>threadly reminder that Sophie's been wandering the streets of Belfast alone singing Leonard Cohen and Johnny Cash songs to herself while drinking Black Label

Is the dream truly dead?

What else would you expect from a person posting one of the worst autists in the GOT universe.

>nnnghHUHU, NAO IT BEGINZ

>frogs

How does it feel being a literal Nazi?

Based

Could be a sign of her almost going full Lindsay Lohan soon.

Reminder Ashara is Jon's real mother

Brown hair + Silver =/= Black

Black hair + Brown hair = Black hair

Thank you uncle Arthur

Will she even be there for the filming going on in Winter?

Or are they just filming all her scenes now you think?

Is this post based?

Yes she'll die, but before that she and Jon will live.

Incoming poetic scene where she dies bleeding out telling Jon they should've never left Castle Black and Jon promising they'll go back there

Where would you live?

Braavos or Summer Isles to be honest

>living with literal niggers or figurative niggers

why?

The north, before the whole wildlings/white walker/Jon Snu KitN bullshit.

Now... Probably Braavos or the Reach.
The Reach is strong and no one ever attack it (aside from irontards tickling it).

Braavos.. I don't see it ever affected directly by the war.

These threads haven't been banned yet?

Old carcosa most likely

The city of never ending deubachery

All hail the king in yellow, all hail Hastur

Cause sex, they don't get involved in war and the war they do have is actually pretty well organized and disciplines

>cause sex

Getting laid in Braavos is stupid easy

And latina-looking women are hottest

>David : "hey Dan, we still haven't found a good title for the episode 9 of season 6 have we ? any ideas ?"
>Dan : "nope, let's look on reddit"

If those doctor who threads can stay up then surely this one can also.

Summer Islanders worship their sex god through sex, so yes, sex.

And if it comes down to it, Braavos has prostitutes, courtesans which while expensive does show they value sex workers in some sense, and they're not even slaves.

Somewhere in the Vale seems comfy AF desu

Meryn Fucking Cunt Trant

Beyond the wall with night king senpai

Imagine the soul crushing identity issues Jon's gonna have soon.

His "father" isn't his father and lied to him all his life. inb4 he raised him so he's his father, that's modern cuck thinking.

His father caused the war that caused the deaths of thousands including his own wife and children

His grandfather killed his uncle and his other grandfather

His mother either didn't care or was kept from sending any letter or message to her family to prevent or stop the harsher parts of the rebellion

His father didn't even intervene and join the rebellion until months after it started.

His real name's not even Jon Snow

He'll literally never be a Stark unless the others die or he marries one and cucks his name UP by taking hers

And he might still be a bastard cause polygamy is bullshit

Boo hoo

yes

\qa\ is not up for discussion.

>His "father" isn't his father and lied to him all his life. inb4 he raised him so he's his father, that's modern cuck thinking.
No, it's medieval thinking; that's why they foster kids. Ned thinks of Jon Arryn as another father. They respect the man that raised the kid as much as they do the actual father.

It's gonna be a big moment and you know it.

The show even got rid of any of Dany's red door and confusion about her childhood and hasn't pushed the Tyrion is a Targaryen meme.

At least uncle Benjen is still uncle Benjen.

Blood's thicker than water, Jon might've been like a father, but end of the day the true loyalties are known

Getting laid anywhere in the world is stupid easy. Hundreds of millions of people do it everyday.
But if you don't know how to achieve that wherever you live, you wouldn't know how to do it in Braavos either. Girls won't just jump into you and rape you in the streets.

As for not getting involved in wars, you talking about the summer islands?

Why do you think Jalabhar Xho is in KL?
Why do you think Black Balaq is in exile as a sellsword?

There's wars and fights for the throne, they take part into as much shit as the rest of them, we just don't hear as much of them because no one went there in the story.

If we had no PoV in Essos we wouldn't know about the war/politic shit of the free cities and all that either.

>Why do you think Jalabhar Xho is in KL?
Because Bobby wants cherry ripe pussy.

t. Cersei

>As for not getting involved in wars, you talking about the summer islands?

Did you fail to read the rest of the sentence?

>the war they do have is actually pretty well organized and disciplined*

They don't get involved in big wars and the way they do war is a lot more civilized and less bloody

>War is not unknown there, but those that they do have are highly ritualized, taking place on days and times chosen by their priests. These battles more closely resemble tournament melees in Westeros, or a larger-scale version of a trial of seven. Two opposing teams of warriors (both male and female) meet at the battlefield chosen and consecrated in advance by their priests. It is forbidden to use their mighty goldenheart bows, only spears and slings. Such "wars" rarely last longer than a single day. The losers who survive are not executed or mutilated but must leave the islands in exile, while the winners gain what was in dispute (i.e. the loser's lands). In this way, only the warriors themselves are harmed, without crops and homes being burned, women raped, or innocent commoners slaughtered by invading armies. As a result, while there have been political shifts and court intrigues in the Summer Islands which could fill several history books, there have been none that truly devastated the islands or drastically re-shaped their society

So

>Branden

So even if you don't care, it's still gonna be something big for the show and story and mean something

Cast him

Howland Reed.

He kept it all secret, for the Greater Good

>Why do you think Jalabhar Xho is in KL?
To give Margery his BBC

FUCK OFF THAT UGLY OLD FUCK IS NOT HOWLAND REEEEEE

D&D said they'd always thought they could finish the show in 70-75 hours.

But they didn't even sit down with George to figure out what happens with every character until like 2013?

How would they know they only needed 70-75 hours before they knew what happens with the characters and things like Shireen burning and Hodor = hold the door?

>How would they know
user, my sweet summer child, just have some lemon cakes and think of your one true love...

Pic related in the sense that I hope Penny gets cast somehow. For that guy, I'd say Papa Clegane. How cool would that be?

I heard that Sanders will die. is it because she got drunk at Comic Con?

>disappears for years
>doesnt say anything after neds death
>doesnt declare for robb
>doesnt send any men to fight for robb
>doesnt say anything after robbs death
>doesnt send any men to fight for winterfell
>doesnt declare for jon

What is Howland reeds fucking problem

She's been in Belfast a month, filming definitely started, her double has red hair but she's still blonde.

Wig = Death at this point.

She knows the consequences of fucking up her hair and she did so anyway, so she either doesn't intend to suffer those consequences long or thinks there's no point in going through the hassle.

Oh, and she got a tattoo with Maisie.

That would be too obvious even for D&D, surely?

Sansa is gone this season though for sure.

Waiting for Bran

Asshai desu

He sent his children to swear loyalty to Bran who he knows is the once and future king

At this powerful redoing some of their most well known scenes is the only way of not fucking up completely and still hitting those emotional notes

I'm sensing a pattern
>doesnt say anything after jon's death
When?

This

Ah, football Sunday...

The Giants came out looking like they were going to dominate the Redskins. Then they shot themselves in the foot. Then they shot themselves in the other foot. Then they shot themselves in the calves, the thighs... stupid penalties, fumbles, interceptions, more stupid penalties. Horrors.

The Jets missed their flight to Kansas City. I don't know who those guys were wearing the green and white uniforms.

Life is meaningless and full of pain.

>Jon
>dying
>again

When will this meme die?

Fuck off already aragornsperg

>muh sperg

>indoctrinated both a Targaryan prince and heir to the Iron Islands to be loyal to me

what was his plan?

Fulfill his father's southron ambitions.

>"i was in a bottle, a bottle of black water."

what did he mean by this ?

The wig is going to look so fucking obvious. And what, is she going to wear a wig for Jean Grey too? So gay. She should check her blonde white privilege.

It's BATTLE, not BOTTLE, you idiot. He's talking about the Battle of Blackwater.

>what are dominant genes?

When I first saw this I legit thought he said

>"I was in the bottle"

As in, he got so drunk he didn't know how he got out on that rock. Like it was some smuggler's ploy to fake out the other dudes in the boat.

>Theon
>loyal

Tell that to Robb and the Glovers

Can't wait for Sophie to post a pic of her with red hair on instagram or with a fan or something and all this hairwatch debate gets put to rest.

The tattoos are still a death flag

Post smug Cersei.

I hope that they don't skip this. I want to see Jon deal with the fact that his grandfather killed his other grandfather and uncle. His non-adoptive mother, brother and sister are dead. Maester Aemon was his relative. Also, that his father caused a massive war. As well as the fact that he's also Targ now.

The obvious thing is that he would want to be a Stark, but Inwant him to be interested in his Targ side, too.

It's for this that I hoped Sansa wouldn't die. This fact would definitely improve their relationship, but I feel it would stay the same for Arya and Bran. I don't know about Theon though.

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

>This fact would definitely improve their relationship

I don't think it would. It'd make Sansa hate Jon for a different reason, and for one new reason. Cause now he's not the sign of Cat being dishonored, but he is the sign of Ned not trusting Cat and his family and lying to them all these years. And he's now a Targ which is gonna shake shit up when it comes to leading the North even if Bran's here cause Jon's more the general leading men into battle type that the North likes.

>I don't know about Theon though.

Theon would be too busy sweating bullets, he not only pissed off the starks but just learned he pissed off the last living relative of a chick with 3 dragons.

Pick somebody to play her /got/

Far East.

Be Genghis Khan or Qin Shi Huangdi.

Capture queen of fatness and make her eat her dead dragon's corpses everyday while shoving Tyrion's head into her gaping vagina.

*Oh, and Sansa would start questioning his allegiances even more

If Jon as a bastard was a threat from her pov and she didn't trust him, she'll start questioning if she can trust Jon/Jaehaerys when he now knows he has new family in the form of an aunt with a big army.

One of the southern kingdoms, the Summer Isles, or Braavos. I'm overly fond of freedom and/or good weather.

>mixing book and show features and including a cut character

Are you retarded?

who is this?
also cast her

I just realized something, Ramsay didn't just shoot arrows on his own men out of cruelty and edgyness, he did it to make Davos feel like he is not contributing to the battle. The bolton archers are active while Davos and his archers are on standby and wait for an opportunity. That's why Davos eventually decided to charge, to contribute, and Ramsay was then able to surround their whole alliance. This was a brilliant mindgame from Ramsay Bolton.

>mfw Ned actually was playing the game and carrying on his father's southron ambitions all this time

nice D&D mental gymnastic apologism

eva green is /got/ official ashara dayne.

EVEN NOW

>WE WUZ KINGS GUARD AND SHEEIT

>lol let's kill off over half my army and all my cavalry including Lord Karstark so I can surround the enemy

Ramsayautist please leave

No, Ramsay shot arrows on his own men because D&D saw it in Braveheart and (just like they do with asoiaf) they tried to make more or less the same even tho it doesn't make sense in Ramsay's situation because his men are more loyal.

>he pissed off the last living relative of a chick with 3 dragons

I forgot about that. With that and uncle Euron coming for his ass I wonder if Theon is going to wish he never ran away from Ramsay.

If she treats him like shit she would be an idiot. If he still thinks that they are one big family then Jon should be ok. He's not particularly that smart, cunning, sly or sneaky like Littlefinger is.

There's only one person he can rely on now, a King who doesn't judge and doesn't punish anyone but his enemies, one doesn't ask anymore of you than you can give, who doesn't care about your cock or lack thereof, a King who doesn't care about your past, a King who asks only that you rise, a King who is the embodiment that what is dead may never die

Now where can we find such a revolution?

>If she treats him like shit she would be an idiot

She's treating him like shit right now when he only wants to protect her, involves her in everything he's doing, forgives anything she does and is a bastard half brother.

She'll question the fuck out of him when she finds out he has choices of family and allegiance like to himself. Sansa, Bran. Arya. House Stark, Dany, or House Targaryen.

>If he still thinks that they are one big family then Jon should be ok

doubt it, and it'd be really shit for the story and really anticlimactic if he learns all this and all he does is say he's a Stark and his allegiance will always be to that House. and then everyone accepts that

I can't see there being any bitterness between Jon and Theon when they reunite. They've both matured, faced horror and trauma, and learned hard truths. They wouldn't keep grudges knowing what's really at stake

>They wouldn't keep grudges knowing what's really at stake

Theon doesn't know about the Walkers. But sure personally they won't hate each other. Bran's focused on the Walkers, Sansa already trusts him cause he saved her life and even said she'd keep Jon from killing him, Jon would also forgive him for saving Sansa and he's focused on the Walkers.

But North would still HATE Theon and his sister, and Theon would still feel justifiably guilty

More set leaks when

I swear to god if Sansa dies this board will be 10 times worse than after Stannis 'death' (coz he's still alive).

A month or two unless we get lots of sneaky people.

They're filming everything indoors for now, we're just lucky that one set had makeup be in a separate slightly outdoor section of the studio

A delusional sansatards falseflagging as a stannisfag too.

You don't see that everyday

You got me xD :PP

>jonsa

Why did the tyrells act like such betas towards the faith militant and the high sparrow? they were literally a bunch of peasants with sticks, mace tyrell had a fucking huge professional army, yet he let them imprison his children and mutilate his son.

Iwan's reactions to stuff never fails to crack me up

No it won't you retard. This place will be amazing when she dies.

How so

Stop responding to boygeorgecunt.

D&D writing.

Will Jon definitely find out his parentage this season?

No. Bran, LF, and Howland Reed will tell everyone but Jon and make everyone promise not to tell Jon as a joke. Then Jon will wonder why people start calling him a Targ shit and a rape baby.

Old town

Who's your favorite character? Me? I pick Bran.

Same tbqh

The one true king, Jon Starkgaryen

And all men must worship him

Hey there little fella, what would you like to do in Uncle Martin's magical realm of fantasy?

>"I want to conquer rich cities and lead vast fleets on the ocean and outmanoeuvre the great houses of Westeros in their perpetual game of thrones."

Okay then, and what about you, little lady?

>"BBC."

I just like wathcing all the fat redhead girls on various social networks squirm and scream and cry

>"WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME REEEEEEEE, I WANT TO BE A PART OF YOU REEEEEEEEE, I'LL HOBBLE YOU AND KEEP YOU IN MY ROOM REEEEEEEEEE"

How does Sophie not have stalkers on the level of Jodie Foster and Bjork?

Only a retard thinks they have a chance of conquering rich cities or leading vast fleets and outmaneuvering the great Houses of Westeros.

Go for a simpler, happier life and you'll win every time.

Hnngg...yesss

>Khaleesi, did I ever tell you about your brother, Rhaegar? he had autism, so when he read an old prophecy in a book he decided that kidnapping and raping a northern lady was the way to fulfill it, an act that started the war that had thousands die including your family. Tardaryens are good kangz, and good friends.

How many actors who were in the first episode are still alive in the show now

8?

Good taste

Also did you shop this picture

>dany
>jaime
>cersei
>Tyrion
>Bran
>sansa
>Arya
>jon
>theon
>Jorah?

First of all, 21st Century 1st Worlder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything in Medieval Times

So I get to decide to be whatever I want, because any of it is a step down from the cosmic straw that I actually drew.

If I wanna be a Lannister-Targaryen animu with Dragon butlers and a direwolf mankini then that's my perogative.

But even just looking at the original question:

>Where (in Planetos) would you live?"

Fantasy is meant to unlock the best version of you, one that speaks to your passions and aspirations.

In Braavos you could be a financial expert, an assassin, or an actor.

In the Iron Isles you could be a fearless privateer.

In Old Town you could be a scientist/philosopher/wizard.

But the user I was replying to aspires to..... having a BBC inside them.

That would be awesome.

All of them now that Stannis is dead.

>But the user I was replying to aspires to..... having a BBC inside them.

Considering I am that user, no.

I'm just smart enough to settle for a more regular place instead of going for someplace retarded and risky that'd probably lead to my death. Sure I could become those other things, but the question's just asking where I wanna live, not what I wanna be.

And I'm picking those places for the benefits they offer like no slavery in Braavos and they're relatively peaceful, and Summer Isles with a sex goddess and little bloody warfare

Based Dayneposter is back?

NORTHERN
FUCKING
SHITS

>But the user I was replying to aspires to..... having a BBC inside them.

He said sex in the Summer Islands. The fact that you immediately think about gay sex reveals a lot.

>inb4 he raised him so he's his father, that's modern cuck thinking.

lmao user you've spent too long on Cred Forums and Cred Forums if this is an actual belief you hold

Why is Dayneposter triggered by frogs?

There's no slavery in Westeros, either, and its a full on continent, so you could live somewhere quiet in the country, instead of having to Summer Islander, which basically seems like a mixture of Aztec and Tahitian.

Unless you are already an Aztec-Tahitian, in which case, Maeva Icnotl.

But like I said you didn't pick any of the places (like Oldtown etc) that have facilities for actual achievment as aspiration.

And you assumed that you'd be just as average in Planetos as you are on 21st C Earth, which is ridiculous, because our Earth is a paradise (in the internet countries) compared to that shithole.

And to be honest your immediate priorities for safe and "good sexxx :P" and somewhere more 'civilised' than the ignorant CIS West just automatically made me think you're a chick.

The user was clearly writing/thinking like a woman.

That fact that you automatically thought "he" means you should check you privilege.

Westeros just went through a massive war, is about to get into another one, then get buttfucked by Walkers.

Oldtown's gonna get sacked before that by Euron.

I'm not living in Westeros.

The other places in Essos are shit and most have slavery which I'm not gonna be living in cause once you go into debt, your ass can be made forfeit.

>The user was clearly writing/thinking like a woman.

I'd say it's the opposite. Women are the ones who think that >"I want to conquer rich cities and lead vast fleets on the ocean and outmanoeuvre the great houses of Westeros in their perpetual game of thrones." is a good life goal. You just described Dany and Cersei. Dumb narcissists with bad decision making skills.

*And honestly, you're fucking retarded if you think that I write or think like a chick cause I don't wanna live somewhere that's fucked.

Braavos seems cool. Pentos as well, if you've got the scratch.

Is Conleth Hill finally going to get a good season /got/?

woe to the frogfags, stabbing a man in the back is less honorable than buggery.

Bit of a weird example-set user.

Chicks hate Cersei.

They love Dany, but that's because Dany's version of conquest is conquest by Mary Sueism - Superior morality and untouchable Deus Ex Machina powers.

That is, they love being told they can be conquerors too, and then shown a self-insert of themselves "conquering" in a manner which could literally never result in real world success and depends on zero competency.

And everyone cheers and clicks their fingers down at the Burlington Bar.

But outside of that Fury Road stuff that is admittedly popular these days, if you just ask rando girl how she would approach some kind of fictional setting like this, the first and mostly likley thing they are going to do is signal against the oppressive behaviour of males that they don't identify with and claim that they are just humble and peace-loving and sensible and that they identify with some foreign culture that is also 'too sensible' for advancement/conquest and that they want to go there and be 'respected' and peaceful and.... railed all the time by BBC.

The contradiction re self-respect in that last part, the passive aggressive signalling, the snowflak-ism, the didactic attitude and the utter blandness of sentiment is what comes together to constitute a 'chick post'.

This stuff is chick-posting. And if user is not actually a chick then maybe he should consider trapping as a lifestyle choice from now on.

>This stuff is chick-posting.
>maybe he should consider trapping as a lifestyle choice from now on.

Dude, I think Cred Forums and /r/redpill have destroyed your mind. seek help

>"chick-posting" = Cred Forums/meme culture

Just made up that word right then, user.

But the point I was making was totally valid, so what if it intersects with Cred Forums chat?

Post more mature men

Comfy in the North

>But the point I was making was totally valid
>he actually believes this

Honestly, you need to get help

Hot

You are talking out of your fucking ass with those sweeping and false generalizations. Can't you just talk about the show with bringing that bullshit in here? It sours the discussion.

>Can't you just talk about the show without bringing that bullshit in here?

delet this

What is this hairstyle called?

Why he's a disapointment to his dad

I can post more.

>Chicks don't signal that they are opposed to established power structures and promote the idea that other cultures are more liberated than we are despite living in the most liberated circumstances on the planet.

>They don't do this for social reasons as well as out of a misplaced fetishism for cultures which embody a more primal form of masculinity - offset vague claims about female empowerment in those cultures, claims which often stem in the first place only from the taboo on actually criticising foreign cultures for anything they do.

>Modern women are not locked into the mindset that their male counterparts are simultaneously too feminised to hold their sexual interest and too patriarchally constructed to allow them to live their lives in freedom - thereby justifying their complicity in the erosion of the culture that gave them all their power.

>The basic scenario that they are driving towards, then, is not one in which the dystopic PC blandness of cultural relativism and cultural neophytism is offset only by the availability to women of rough and derogatory sexual partners whose self-identified primitivism was the first and originating enemy of our civilisation in the first place.

>This is not chicks getting everything they want, as well as being the literal worst case scenario for all but a particularly animalised and troglodyte cross section of modern men.

>This is not a pattern that men have been fighting against and warning against for over one hundred years.

>The entire timeline of modern history cannot be seen as a self-aware slide into exactly this form of invalidating cultural decadence.

Its not craziness, user, its tertiary education. What you've got is diagnosis instead of rebuttal. Its not full on retarded, but it isn't exactly clever...

Midget mullet

>this isn't pasta
>he actually wrote out this whole spergy rant

please go back to the redpill m8

Any with Varys?

>First they came for the redpills, and I did not speak out - Because I was not a redpill.

>he doesn't know how to crosspost

What did he mean by this?

>He's so anxious to see what I was cross-posting

>even the magic people have shitbrown leather armour

>he's so self important he thinks I was anxious to see his shit

Wew

>he's pretending he has already scrolled over the link

kek

>he's still being a self important autist

wew

Don't you ever talk shit about the Night King's sense of fashion.

And they're not brown

>this is where I leave you

how did he know that? did he read the script?

did it for the memes

absolute madman

I WANT TO

FUCK

HER

ASSHOLE

what the fuck is her fucking problem?

You'd have weird fetishes and be into sick shit too if you lived as long as she had

What the fuck is your problem? Melly did nothing wrong

>that smug self-satisfied grin as Shireen lets out her last screams
who #NeverMel here

Maisie looks good one moment and looks like Quasimodo in drag with the next. I don't get it.

makeup

Makeup, lighting, angles, hair style

Damn she's a top tier qt in this one

>tfw D&D completely butchered broraven

lol who's bloodraven?

You talking about the 1,000 year old man with both eyes and body intact named the 3 Eyed Raven?

P R E S T O N

J O N S A
O S
N N
S O
A S N O J

What the fuck, looked fine before I posted it

>Reminder that next season Cersei gonna team up with Euron.

But is it wise for Cersei to let his unstable one handed brother to be cucked by this psychotic chad??

>Chad

Fucker gonna lose his 'big cock' next season to that dragon bitch

They most likely gonna plot to kill each other as soon as they make an alliance.

>Jaime is going to kill Cersei, it is known

No he is gonna unleash his 'big cock' which turns to out to be the dragonhorn and fucks up Dany's team.

>Euron is the most dangerous enemy Dany going to face, it is known
>Assuming D & D not nerfing him

Oldtown is literally the only answer tbqhfamalam

Jaime is too emasculated to do anything but sit quietly in his cuckshed and think about his bad life decisions.

>Assuming D&D not pointlessly fucking over a male character
Ya don' goof'd

Does anybody have the uodated version of this?

List of cucks?

Ah, so good to see some fellow /daddy issues/ posters around!

The over 40 club?

Why is there always so much complaining in these threads?

Because D&D fuck up so much.

I want to do a crime

Yeah, but this thread complains, a lot. It's like why not just stick to the thread on /lit/ instead?

Based NK

Loving all the BBC talk in this thread

This should be the op pic in the next thread. If I'm not here to make it make sure someone does it. The summer islands are fresh material that /got/ doesn't discuss much. Wonder why D&D cut them it would have brought diversity and westeros.

Speaking of salt, why did they start saying Salt Throne instead of Seastone Chair?

Because they think normies are that dumb that they cant handle a simple name.

So was Jaime either too stupid to ask why Cersei had to do her walk of shame (i.e. because she admitted fucking Lancel) or so cucked he didn't even care?

The feel when you realize that you will never know more about Ulthos, City of the Winged Men, The Five Forts...

Never. Just never....

Just epic.

I hope there is some serious shit with Walkers in season seven.

and D&D are right on that at least

You could make up a reason for it if you want.

I like to think that since both candidates at the Kingsmoot were pro-reaving, that they're calling back to the days when the Iron Islands were ruled by rock kings and salt kings. The salt kings ruled the seas, Yara and Euron want to rule the seas with a new Iron Fleet, so they get a salt throne for a salt queen/king.

and Yet the minute the Tyrells are dead Olenna instantly knows. Bravo D&D

We don't know what moment in time that happened. Could have happened afterwards.

D&D cant have it both ways. They cant make characters like Davos, Jaime etc. forget to ask a basic question that the character totally would so, that a shitty reveal can be held off until ep9/10 to turn around and have someone in another region to know in the same ep their family died to be mourning people whilst travelling

>t. Shownly

They literally had a scene with olenna and the HS explaining this. Fucking pay attention

The greatest of ironies.

Davos follows Stannis because he's the rightful king.

Davos now follows and hails Jon as king even though he's doesn't have the rightful claim.

Davos just supported Renly 2.0 and pulled a Brienne

The summer niggaz are world renowned explorers and traders. That coupled with unlimited, shame free sex sounds infinitely better then anything anywhere else in the world.

Hard to disagree when you see a man get brought back to life

That still doesn't make Jon have a rightful claim when he's a bastard.

Davos wants him as king same as Brienne wanted Renly, cause he likes him even when another is the heir, until Bran shows up.

Then beric dondarrion has 7x the claim to the throne by this retarded logic

When does he do any of those things in the books? Never

Angel

I knew she would die the moment she did that drastic shit to her hair. People don't do stuff like that unless they freaked out about something big. (like getting "the call") Pretty sure being a blonde was not a prerequisite for that indie movie she did, and they just used it as an excuse

Expect her to cut her hair really short or shave it all off after Thrones is done.

Medieval warfare and open combat was centered around breaking your opponents flanks and getting them retreat while you pursue. This was done to minimize losses on your side and the fighting power of the enemy force. The reason surrounding your enemy is fucking stupid is because once they know they are surrounded they fight to the death trying to take down as many enemies as possible. If you give them a chance to retreat you can easily chase them down with cavalry and you don't have to face those huge death counts that come from 1 of their soldiers fighting like 3 of yours.

Fuck Ramsey and his stupid "brilliant tactics"

>disappears for years
>doesnt say anything after neds death
This is true so what?
>doesnt declare for robb
He sends his kids to declare for him in clash of kings
>doesnt send any men to fight for robb
Robb tells him to guard the neck like the frogs always do in war
>doesnt say anything after robbs death
No but he has robbs will and is probably waiting for a better opportunity

So it's pretty much the opposite of what you wrote.

>Pretty sure being a blonde was not a prerequisite for that indie movie she did, and they just used it as an excuse

It actually was. She went about it in a funny reverse.

Josie, her character, is blonde throughout the movie until the end where she walks into a bar with red hair.

Sophie went from red hair to bleaching her hair blonde, and keeping it

>so it's pretty much the opposite of what you wrote

Except you agreed with 2 out of 4, retard

>pretty much
Learn to read, then read asoiaf.

>No but he has robbs will

Not that user but no he doesn't. Those two dudes sent to him just have fake battle plans for in case they got caught

>pretty much = half

Idiot

Screenwriters do it all the time. But in this case the story is told out of order. I do agree that Jaime should have addressed Cersei's cheating on screen unless they are saving that for later?

I really thought that Jaime forgave her though.

What? Who's got the will then? The mormonts?

And not namefag, but Cersei could always lie and say she confessed to the lowest charge so she could go back to her family.

And say Lancel's a liar and puppet of the Sparrow meant to take her down and weaken the family

I beat they didnt do it because:
1) They have a hardon for Cersei and see her as a tragic victim and jaime as the one in control
2) Feminists complaining and never shutting the fuck up about "slut shaming"
3) Muh shocking finale with cersei fanfic with her as queen

Why no Rhaegar edition? What does /got/ think? Doesn't look anything like Jon but I guess he supposed to look more like the Starks anyway.

Next edition should be a Manderly edition

>tfw a bastard with no claim was brought back to life
>tfw bastard with no claim survives and wins fight where he faced insurmountable odds
>tfw bastard with no claim has hundreds year old enemy following him
>tfw bastard with no claim is a pretty amiable of not slightly broody guy

If you were Davos you'd probably follow him, too.

I agree with 2 and you are dead wrong about that the other stuff never happening in the books. Stop acting like a little bitch bc someone corrected you online. unless im being baited, in that case have a last (you)

No way Rapegar edition. Bravo on casting D&D he's a cutie.

Beric would be a great King tho

No one knows

I don't believe that dude to be honest. Think he's just trolling

Some of your reasoning is rooted in nonsense.

Also, now that I think about it as: put it...who really knew aside from HS and Lancel? Maybe Septa Unella(?) Cersei never really confessed. Maybe HS was just waiting until the trial to expose her?

Is this going to be Rhaegar? I hope he can act.

That's the rumor on Winter Is Coming.

Why are the white walkers wearing armor in the first place?

They used to be men.

Armor stops obsidian arrows. They should wear more armor desu

Cause armor is useful? Cause it nakes you look badass? Cause it shows sophistication, status and intelligence?

One of the Children tried to spear a Walker through the chest, armor stopped it and she got killed

I have to go to my home planet.

>Cause...
What does he mean by this?

>destroying your trademark look for an indie film

woo led

where can i watch the leaked episodes from season 7?

Yes, you have successfully located the point.

How far do you think the show will actually go with sansa vs jon

Sansa will get executed or last minute realize she fucked up, intervene in the plot she made with Littlefinger and die saving Jon

What do they even have to fight about?
Sansa didn't protest when he was named king, she was even happy about it. I see no reason that they would go farther than the disagreements they had about the BotB.

I can see LF trying to stir shit up, and failing super hard, but that's it.

Post yfw Joffrey comes back as a wight and kills Daenerys.

>What do they even have to fight about?

Sansa's jealousy and sense of being ignored that D&D have mentioned in two separate behind the scenes clips. Sansa's selfishness that D&D hinted at when saying a selfish person in a group always wins but a group of altruists will win against a group of selfish people and that Jon better hope this is a fight between groups.

And she wasn't happy, her smile dropped and she looked up in surprise when Lyanna said she didn't care if Jon was a bastard, then looked away pissed when Manderly said Jon avenged the Red Wedding, and looked like this until she gave a fake reassuring smile to Jon

So there was this really hot comic of Jon and Sansa banging someone posted on here once.

Does anyone know the sauce of it?

I don't get it.

*and

This look.

You mean this?

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

It's from a Game of Thrones comic, it's Ned and Cat and just edited to say Sansa

yeah. thanks.

wincest gets my dick so fuckin hard

I'm ashamed of it desu

> I'm ashamed of it desu

Don't be.

Wincest is best

Sansa will be forgiven because jon is an honourable moron in d&d's view but she will get muh stronk woymn moment and murder CIA

>it's a reddit's GUY discusses jonsa video

youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw

When will this fucking meme die?

Our guys are definitely more based. Webm related

fuck off shill

Fuck yes

i like em, fuck all of you

FUCK YOU JONSAFAGS

ALT SHIFT X MADE A VID ON YOUR RETARDED THEORY

ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?

We don't like autistic rapists around here.

>Post more mature men
made me lel

but really, post em pls

>trying this hard to get D&D off the hook
>implying any leader with half a brain wants a situation were every single enemy soldier is faced only with the option of fighting to the death and ultimately leading to a pyrrhic victory
>not understanding how preferable routing your enemy is

Noble self sacrifice it is then - He already showed a desire for it when he tried to distract Bolton's hounds from Sansa.

Can he please take all the ironshits down with him too?

I need the webm of "the more she drank the more she shat"

>when your hair's taller than you

There are several

Thanks senpai

It's actually showing Ned and Cat in one of the opening scenes of Game of Thrones the graphic novel.

You can spot the photo shop whenever Sansa's name is used.

Ah yes. Like all great tv shows, a scene needs to be explained to it's audience so people understand it.

And this explanation is bullshit anyway. Prior to that scene, Jon was making it clear that Sansa had her pick of bedrooms and she knows he isn't really interested in power. She might be annoyed at the Northern lord's pick of leader, but she knew that wasn't Jon's fault. It's just more manufactured drama from nothing.

The only person Sansa would be trying to fuck over if she were a real person with thoughts and genuine emotions would be LF, who has literally caused all the problems in her life. But because that would ruin the plot, she blames Jon, her one remaining family member who loves her.

It's shit characterization and you know it.

When did /got/ die?

oh shit nikka, they gonna ban you. They banned me for 3 days for Ned x Robert yaoi.

>They banned me for 3 days for Ned x Robert yaoi.

Good. That was fucking disgusting.

>Davos follows Stannis because he's the rightful king.
Davos followed Stannis before he had any claim to the throne. If Stannis's claim was dubious or simply wrong then The Onion Knight would still have followed him.

Now he follows Jon because....well, what else is there to do?

New thread

>Prior to that scene, Jon was making it clear that Sansa had her pick of bedrooms and she knows he isn't really interested in power

That was before she spoke to Littlefinger and Littlefinger knows just what to say to make her turn on Jon as he showed earlier this season. Which is to bring up how she's a trueborn Stark and Jon's a bastard.

>It's just more manufactured drama from nothing.

Pretty much but that's probably their own way of getting to a conflict that'll happen in the books when the Vale/Sansa/Littlefinger meet up with Jon/Wildlings/whoever else at Winterfell and where she doesn't have much reason to hate or distrust Littlefinger

>The only person Sansa would be trying to fuck over if she were a real person with thoughts and genuine emotions would be LF, who has literally caused all the problems in her life

For the Ramsay thing sure, but she doesn't know he's behind a lot of other stuff in her and her family's lives so she can't fault him for them.

>It's shit characterization and you know it.

Shit characterization for a shit person.

>who really knew aside from HS and Lancel?
Didn't Tyrion know?

>>destroying
Hair dye?

Bleaching your hair isn't dye, it damages it

So much fucking potential

What potential? it's just a bunch of shit GURM lifted from Lovecraft and Chambers, he himself probably doesn't even have a backstory to it, aside from the Five Forts which might be related to the Wall.

>damages
>destroys
>same thing

>damage your hair
>can't dye it for weeks
>have to wear wig
>not destroy

Not even the original user

Starkbowl when