PATTON OSWALT JUST BTFO OF SAM HYDE HAHAHAHA white supremacists Drumpfkins on suicide watch

PATTON OSWALT JUST BTFO OF SAM HYDE HAHAHAHA white supremacists Drumpfkins on suicide watch

#ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie I laughed.

Haha
This bro mad af

How many levels of irony is Sam on?

HE

Dunno who this Hyde faggot is, but he sounds triggered as fuck. Some youtuber?

lol this dude is so angry
dude needs to chill

Brospeak is annoying but I'll take it over the faggot uptalk most millennial males speak today

2ironic4u

How long til the cuck gnome kills himself?

that sam guy comes across as a complete fague

Patton is the one who got triggered by seeing the word bro

sam probably still high on the adrenaline from getting a response from patton.

I'm guessing you're one of those wannabe chads who uses the word bro. Sorry Oswalt hurt your feelings.

Checked, and ironic shitposting aside Sam was being pretty accurate there

Example?

>Sam was being pretty accurate there

I don't think Sam is in any position to talk about getting too political

>pedophile who used to be funny responds to guy who was never funny

I'm guessing you're a redditor who doesn't know shitposting when he sees it

>someone tweets back to Sam Hyde
YEAH HEH SAM TOTALLY TRIGGERED HIM HEHEH SO MUCH BUTTHURT! GO MDE XD

Also, Patton's always been political. He was a comedian before and after the King of Queens and always talked about that kind of thing

How do I get a (You) from Patton? It seems like he'll respond to just about anyone

wife dead seriously thx wife chill I gotta bury this (still dead) cool hit me up top wife dead wife deadelino USS deadus

>Sam BTFO

Poor Cred Forums

Everything you post is shit. Understood. Please leave this website and find a toilet.

Damn, Sam sure is RED PILLED as fuck.

>disregard roasties
>acquire boipucci
/ourguy/

>someone spent time making this
jesus christ go outside some time

>mentally ill Cred Forums tripfaggot makes shit up
wow really

>alt-right
>fucks trannys

seems about right

Sam could straight up murder Fatton.

Hyde is such a faggot...like i can't believe i'm on Patton 'Unfunny Marvelcuck' Oswalt side...

those bantz are piss poor, he just can't recover from this

>stop politic and be funny
>make funny reply
>this is wrong
???

Does Patton even know who Sam Hyde is or did he just respond thinking he's some random? I bet Sam's not even verified on twitter

I don't understand how fucking a pretty dude in a wig could preclude you from being "alt-right" or is any kind of slur or impeachment against them

Milo is "alt-right" and he literally tweets pictures of the black guys that fuck him up the ass regularly

Sam will probably get more media attention from this then World Peace

so alt-right is codeword for closet liberal ?

it's the reply of a middle school bully.

Wow, this is totally gay and stupid and you shouldn't be posting twitter posts as a way to start a thread, but this is funny pretty funny and it's good to see Cred Forums's golden boy Sammy Buttchins getting some poop thrown back into his proverbial visage.

All political camps acknowledge the power of the BBC.

>Milo is "alt-right"

He's a con artist that goes to whatever side that will take him

He was a SJW a couple years ago saying that the internet should be censored.

Cred Forums only like him because he's their uncle tom for the moment

not everything is banter

really sucked that foreigners got a hold of that word

>SAVAGE

The alt-right is hardly a thing to begin with. It's just right leaning people that hate hard right and hard left politics.

>stop politic and be funny
>make unfunny reply
>this is wrong

the birthplace of the "alt-right" is Cred Forums and I'd hardly say they dislike hard right politics, they just consider all politicians are hard left.

She's hot as fuck, I don't see the problem.

>implying it's not sam himself starting these threads for publicity

>The alt-right is hardly a thing to begin with. It's just right leaning people that hate hard right and hard left politics.

One of the main reasons Donald Trump could win the presidency is because of the alt-right. They're definitely a thing.

Daily reminder that patton oswalt killed his wife

I would fuck that

i heard he likes young children with thick saliva

Please, the current leading ideologies on Cred Forums are AnCaps and Jahanists

it's a boogerman blanket term that was created to put anti-establishment right wing people into a single bag, in facts what they call alt-right is a mish mash of libertarians, ancaps, fascists, monarchists, hardline conservatives, constitutionists and whatnot.

How is that political?

None, he's actually that retarded

>what they call alt-right is a mish mash of libertarians, ancaps, fascists, monarchists, hardline conservatives, constitutionists and whatnot.

LOL

there are no leading ideologies on Cred Forums, or rather there are as many ideologies as there are Cred Forums posters, the only thing that unites the board is the hatred of sand people and melanonians

This was debunked on /cow/ sorry guys

It's not, but Patton basically only tweets about how much Trump sucks or how great Hillary is. Not even a fan of either one, but it is really annoying.

S I N I S T E R

? Excuse me poor english here but what he mean by USS brocephus was this an ameriburger ship that got eated by shak?

lol

No idea who the fuck Sam Hyde is

but do people here seriously find Patton Oswalt funny?

This is Sam Hyde:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

And I really hope not.

i dont use shitter, so i have no idea what the fucking context is. is sam replying to patton, and in what context is patton making that stupid fucking tweet?

Patton is replying to Sam

who x2?

I refuse to believe Hillary Clinton supporters actually exist.

I know there's plenty of people that passionately hate Donald Trump, people that always vote for the Democrat, "moderate" retards who just want to "vote for someone with experience" and of course an army of establishment shills that stand to massively profit from her administration

There may well be enough of those in total to elect her President

But it strikes me as utterly inconceivable that there's a living human being who has ever legitimately uttered in their own private thoughts "FUCK YEAH HILLARY CLINTON"

Sam tweeted the smaller box message to Patton. Patton responded. Sounds like Sam was just trying to bait him and it worked.

hahahaha what a fag

wtf i love hillary now

does anyone have pics of them nude? fuck that chaturbate token shit. they're one of the more passable trans girls i've seen.

>them
>they're
Stop this, it's a dude. He/him is what you were looking for.

Like maybe five or six right now, my dude

Theyre both as shit as each other

John Wayne loved trannies as well. He tried to pick up Christine Jorgensen.

This is enough to diagnose you with autism.

Nah buddy.
Cred Forums is pretty echo chamber
Just see how the word liberal triggers them like tumblr users and how much they love sucking trump cock.

I mean, you americans are stuck between a rock and a hard place and I can see why you'd want to believe in someone "different"
but trump's just another business man going after the mother of all capital.

this.

i'm a right wing guy, but i fucking hate Milo. he put a finger in the air, felt the breeze, and decided to throw his weight in with the developing undercurrent. he started with gamer gate, and when that fizzled out, he found the so-called "alt right" to feed him attention.

there were literally several dumb cucks at my Uni who carried the queer on a chair with their shoulders. can you believe people are that pathetic?

same thing with Gavin "I'm a catholic, but shove random shit up my asshole" McInness. when the pendulum swings back to the left, and conservatism goes back out of style, it'll be because of these fair weather shitheads doing cringe worthy shit, like calling Trump "daddy" or having your retarded fans tattoo "proud boy" on themselves.

>inconceivable

Lol, idk who this Patton person is but he is a massive sperg

>my life is memes: the post

wow have u ever gone outside and spoken to ANYONE before

>how much they love sucking trump cock.

The stereotypical Cred Forums racist that people always think of when the board gets mentioned is actually strongly anti-Trump. Trump general threads are constantly spammed by stormfags and their antisemitic mspaint comics and infographs about how Trump is a jewish puppet etc.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

#I'mWithHer now!

debunked how?

You know responding to something sarcastically isn't the same as being triggered, right? I know you like to flatter yourself by presenting yourself as a tip top troll, but responses =/= anger, compadre.

"top bro"

Is Sam that ugly guy that looks like he has down syndrome and is beloved by fellow white supremacist mongoloids. Storm weenies are super ugly man inside and out.

Sam is only 21, but he looks like he's 40.

What's his secret?

He's around 30.

I think.

His age is an anomaly.

But his profile says he was born in 95