It was okay

It was okay.

Extra points for Kendrick - she was just way too cute in this. I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything's gonna be alright.

>Kendrick

is she as cute as she was in mr.right?

Haven't seen Mr. Right, but she is cute as fuck.

Pretty, fun-loving girl with low self-esteem that got left at the altar and is looking for someone to take care of her. Jesus, she was just too good in this.

No she's much cuter in Mr Right.

She's just trashy in this movie.

Movie is also shit. Like in a lot of scenes there's inconsistencies. When Plaza gets hit by a car her shoe flies off. next frame it's back on. Next frame it's off again.

Also a lot of dialogue was crap.

>When Plaza gets hit by a car her shoe flies off. next frame it's back on.

You literally need to be autistic to notice that and to care for that.

If you check for both, you are double autistic, congrats.

I enjoyed the movie. I also enjoyed naked sugar from ytv in my childhood

mhm and one must really not care about the piece of shit movie they're making if they allow mistakes like that.

Plaza could've said something, director could've said something.

I'm not going to blame it on the person that does the editing because by then asking them to reshoot a scene just for a shoe would be stupid.

>mhm and one must really not care about the piece of shit movie they're making if they allow mistakes like that.

Didn't even notice it mate.

I hate how Hollywood is constantly trying to push some ugly ass faggot to be a sex symbol.

They did it with Miles Teller and now they do this with pic related

as a 5'10 manlet i'm happy hollywood is pushing him

But they literally called him ugly all of the fucking movie???

I can just picture you going to the movie with friends you wish you had

>HAHA wow that was hilarious
>g...guys did you notice her shoe was off and n...now it's one? what the hell
>Are you okay man?
>no this movie sucks, he shoe was OFF and now its ON
>why did we invite this kid again?

They're not doing that. He always plays the retarded jock.

anna kendrick is not funny and i cringe every time i see that faggot adam devine on screen

she's in this? guess i gotta watch this. also nice dubs

He's "Hollywood ugly". Which means you put him next to Zac Efron and then make fun of him.

He may have the most punchable face in Hollywood right now. His voice doesn't help either.

>naked sugar from ytv

Holy shit, I HAVE to watch this

Any scenes where we get to see Anna's or Audrey's feets?!?

yeah tons

Thinly veiled AK thread?

Sub "Plaza" for "Kendrick", and I agree wholeheartedly. Certainly not a great comedy, but it had moments.

No. Wait for /cel/ to be created

Fuck you! I swore I would never watch this...but I was so in love with sugar back then...now I HAVE to watch this movie!

This movie was legitimately terrible.

Is there some a name for this kind of comedy? Where they just endlessly throw references to pop culture, have at least one mandatory drugs scene, have someone speak really loudly in the place of jokes and generally be shot in a very lazy way?

I want to say it was Apatowish, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't involved at all.

>Is there some a name for this kind of comedy? Where they just endlessly throw references to pop culture, have at least one mandatory drugs scene, have someone speak really loudly in the place of jokes and generally be shot in a very lazy way?

Yes, it's a popular genre 'movies not for autists and/or social rejects'

>194x259

Sorry I forgot

>Only autists like good movies and quality filmmaking

What did they mean by this?

DROPPED