Its a scully doesnt believe something exists even though shes seen it with own eyes the season before

>its a scully doesnt believe something exists even though shes seen it with own eyes the season before

post more scully please

>it's an user doesn't understand the point of a character episode
She is in the x-files literally to always counter any paranormal stuff with her knowledge of the hard sciences. If she doesn't keep Mulder in touch with reality nobody will take his work seriously. This is explained in the first fucking episode.

Scully is 80% my ideal woman

If only she had an ass

>it's a "a relative gets introduced only to be killed off" episode

this rly tho
can't tell you how many times i've heard this exact complaint

That is nasty

>it's a I never watched the X-Files past the first episode post

Holy shit! How'd they get away with that one? How was that allowed on tv?

>it's an op can't even finish his

Newest meme?

kek'd

Please explain what was the point of her believing in God when there is literally zero scientic facts about that while she's constantly cockblocking Mulder about shit that is actually true in the show's setting

>what was the point
You ever see one of those posts that makes you physically angry at someone's autism?

literally not an argument against inconsistency

Why are there never any X Files threads on Cred Forums anyway? Great show

there are they're just not as common as the got/capeshit threads. whenever the new seasons come out threads are more popular

Anybody else pissed that we didn't get more Dogget/Mulder episodes? I know it could've never happened for RL reasons, but it would've been awesome and made a lot more sense if Scully fucked off with the kid and Mulder stayed with Doggett on the X-Files. You could also have some new female character thrown in there, as long as it's not fucking Reyes though.