Loses money at card game

>loses money at card game
>takes it out on a security officer just doing his own job
What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rWuJ3eD6Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this character was the most nigger a nigger could be.

watching that last season of the wire infuriated me like nothing else.

I cant believe that nigger didnt get his comeuppance

Its implied he will since everything resets at the end to begin the cycle of shit again

No problem, it was just the othee way

No it only resets when someone turns the big wooden wheel under Baltimore

Marlo was probably the most realistic gangster on the show, he just watched all the other players mess up and moved carefully like a crook would, not making their mistakes

He was a a charismatic psychopath. He ran his gang more like a cult than anything.

>"The game stayed the same. It just got more fierce."

It's almost like some criminals are sociopaths.

Autism.
>doesn't talk conversationally
>only interested in one thing (street power)
>MUH NAME IS MUH NAME
>sexually desecrates female victims

Slim Charles is definitely a third or fourth rewatch character. At first you barely even notice him, but once you get to know the series you realise how based he is.

>the most realistic gangster on the show
>watched all the other players mess up and moved carefully like a crook would, not making their mistakes

That makes him the most unrealistic one because none of the idiots nowadays learn shit from the old days.
Fucking Larry Hoover built an empire. No one knows shit about him now

Marlo got into his position because he was lucky. That's literally most of his character, which is why I found it funny how much he always ran his fucking mouth about being respected, etc.

He'll die after returning to the streets, which is sort of teased at the very end when he gets cut or shot or whatever.

>tfw Slim Charles killed Cheese

I got a proposition for you: You eat lead.

He's street, yo.

That was incredibly satisfying

it was crazy to rewatch and find out he first appeared in season 3. he's so low-key at first you forget how prominent he is

>The whole assassination bit

wtf i hate black people now

youtu.be/7rWuJ3eD6Qc

>none of the idiots nowadays learn shit from the old days

Kek famm you're stupid as fuck.

Was the reason he sucked at cards because he couldn't read other people's emotions or feelings because he was a sociopath?

I realized by the third or fourth season that he was awesome. Cool guy.

yeah why didnt the good guys win and the bad guys lose

He was an authoritarian. He needed two things : absolute control and a cult of personality.

MY NAME IS MY NAME

nothing. just black lives matters stuff. negro things you know.

nigger needed to get curb stomped.

WMD GOT THAT WMD

>try watching this on Cred Forums's recommendation
>can't understand what characters are saying or tell them apart

I really liked the scene when he's with that guy who takes care of his pigeons and he's actually impressed and complimenting the guy for keeping their cages tidy

It's a filter for plebs. Stick to CBS sitcoms and you should be fine.

>He'll die after returning to the streets, which is sort of teased at the very end when he gets cut or shot or whatever.

probably, but i don't think that's what the scene implied, more that he enjoyed the rush of that sort of confrontation with people he thought he was above, and wasn't scared of whatever consequences came of it

the dialogue says it all, with him asking what the fuck they were looking at and asking if they knew who he was; he wanted to start some shit, his reputation was in tatters and that was his first step in picking back up on that pace of a return to the game, even though he knew where it would get him, he still said fuck that upper class bullshit

was one of the best scenes of the ending episode imo, because it was one of the few that brought closure to one of the characters, there probably would have been more if hbo had made chase turn shit into a rush job but yeah, that one stands out

Based Slim

I see, so in America black people are in the top social class?

otism

>show is meant to be realistic
>why didn't the good guys win
Because the world doesn't work that way faggot.