And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to

>And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to...

You do realize this going to happen, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parkers-accuser-committed-suicide-in-2012-her-brother-speaks-out-exclusive-1201838508/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's that good?
Maybe I should watch it then

Look at his fucking nose
Just fucking look at it.
Now look at his fucking teeth.

It will get a nomination at least. They do like 10 now don't they?

Doesn't matter if it's good.

where are all the houseniggers?

It's literally "Race Bait: The Movie" and it only has an 80something on Rotten Tomatoes. Many critics are saying that it's only decent and giving it fresh ratings because of the subject matter.

WAAAH STOP REMINDING ME OF HISTORIC FACTS.

do the slaves actually retaliate once they were freed?

The director is accused of rape. The movie is untouchable.
The Oscars will go to the gaynigger movie.

If I'm going to watch it, it does

>"Oscars don't go to Hollywood's best movies, they go to the movies that make Hollywood look best"

Yeah, unless something happens this is pretty darn likely.

It's painfully obvious that this movie was quickly rushed out to keep #OscarsSoWhite from popping up again

They'll shower it with a few awards despite it's awful quality and everyone will forget about it next year. It'll just be that weird other movie that shows up under the DW Griffith movie when people google that.

>It's literally "Race Bait: The Movie"

Which is why it will win. It can't not win given all that's happened over the past year or so.

It's based on what happened during their enslavement. There weren't many black led rebellions, his was one of the few that scared white people shitless

It scared them so much that all other people of color were discriminated against even more, their communities were undermined in fear that they would team up with the blacks and start murdering whites.

The rest is racist american history, a history driven by fear

>a history driven by fear
Like they still are, even though it's 2016?

Exactamundo

>his was one of the few that scared white people shitless
He hid in the woods for two days after his nigger rape gangs were quelled and was caught by a farmer.

no it won't due to the rape controversy
Moonlight will do the best out of the black films that'll get nominated, Queen of Katwe might get a few acting nominations
other than that it'll probably be #OscarsSoWhite again

>thinking that they won't conveniently overlook the rape

America only cares when a white man rapes someone. When a black man does it, it gets swept under the rug, unless you insult Jews like Cosby did.

AYYO HOL UP SHUDDUP WHITEY HE WUZ A FUGGIN BLECK HERO N SHEEEIT

Literally not an argument.

THEY DINDU NUTTIN

FUCKIN RACIST WHITE DEVIL

nah, I'm guessing it won't even get nominated for best picture and won't end up winning anything
there's also Fences that might get some black nominations, although it's usually a bad sign that it hasn't been at any festivals

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Knowing Hollywood, they'll switch the races.

Bradley Cooper

There is literally not a single mention of rape in the historical accounts. Why are you lying?

The nigger who directed the movie retard

It's going to be La La Land, nerds.

Which is tough for me because I hate Emma Stone but love the Goose.

Who cares who wins? we watch the Oscars to see if something funny happens, and to remember that one actor died.

For literal decades, undeserving movies have won.

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parkers-accuser-committed-suicide-in-2012-her-brother-speaks-out-exclusive-1201838508/
tard

The best black movie will be Moonlight. But it's a small indie drama about a gay black guy. It won't win anything big.

kek is this real

?

First review on RT = "this is not a great movie, it's not even a good movie"
>certified fresh from a (((Top Critic)))

youre dumb as a nig arent you

>implying this couldn't be done irl rather easily

Either this one or Fences. Kinda rooting for Fences, it was a good play.

What's this movie even about? Slavery or some shit?

Are they implying that the US was formed by slavery and not the God damn Revolutionary War!?

Will vegas even lay odds.

The (((Oscars))) is just straight up propaganda at this point.

Idris Elba

It's about Nat Turner's slave rebellion, it's meant as a sort of counter-film to the original Birth of a Nation which detailed the founding of the ku klux klan

Why is it that every slave rebellion has turned out disastrous in the long run? Look at Haiti.

>And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to... Pic related, Bravo refn

Of course it will, but it means nothing because the Oscars has been SJW political bait and hasn't really been just about competence for a decade now.

Those things are super easy to change, there's guides online for how to change the lettering.

chandler riggs

BACK UP IN YO ASS WIT THA RESURRECTION

>Of course it will, but it means nothing because the Oscars has been SJW political bait and hasn't really been just about competence for a decade now.

since the 60s

I think the rape accusation took care of that.

oh boo hoo they aren't perfect. shut up you nigger hater.

Yep. 100% truth

Cant wait till the pendulum swings back the other way and the movies that win Oscars are about white men that overcome Jewish tricks to contribute to the health and prosperity of the white nation.

NOPE. The film has been tarnished for the liberal awards givers by the rape controversy. Instead they will give it to another race movie, Loving. It's not going to cause as much controversy. Plus it stars a woman called Ruth Nigger I believe.

I hope it does. Then I hope j law and Amy schumer march on stage and protest. Because the director is an alleged rapist.

>good movies are not actually good, but only win oscars because (((the acadamy))) and muh race bait D':
stop being so assmad at mundane shit you fucking Cred Forumsacks

I hope this movie makes people implode over the internal conflict of supporting a black centric film and an alleged rapist

yeah this guys, its no biggie haha, who even cares :)

no really...who does?

looks pretty shit desu. like a v for vendetta version of 12 years a slave.

the one with matthew mccaunghey looks infinitely better, and even that one looks ridiculous

Amy Schumer

People who have jobs and worry about social climate. We can't all live in a basement masturbating to anime like you supposed fence-sitters.

Do they show the rape and murder of innocent whites?

Won't win after the rape controversy.
La La Land, Billy Lynn or Silence(if its good) will win.

Arrival is fucking amazing and all the critics are creaming their pants over it. I hope to god it at least gets a nom.

Last year niggers complained about racism, this year Cred Forums will complain about cucks. Meanwhile the Academy is just watching films and voting for the ones they like. Kill yourselves

>People who have jobs and worry about social climate
and the oscars are relevant to that how?

Lack of long term planning. It's easy to overthrow the government, but building a new and functioning democracy with fair leaders is hard.

It won´t because the Oscars take into consideration past winners.
>we already gave an oscar to 12 years a slave, time to rotate themes. Slavery again maybe next decade.

Democracy is the problem.
You can have a democracy or a generous social welfare state, but you cant have both for too long before they destroy society.

>alleged rapist

He's a self-confessed rapist. He admitted to it. He's also a homophobe.

>homophobe

Who cares, faggot?

>They actually made Niggerfaggot: The Movie.

Black people are more easily memed into being fagets than white men.

Didn't the director get accused of raping a girl and people threw a shitfit over it?

Sure, but everyone is going to know that it's an affirmative action oscar.

Well except black people, that will go over their heads.