So, which episode was the best and why?

So, which episode was the best and why?

I've recently rewatched "Be Right Back" and it hit me hard with its creepyness.

White Christmas is the best because of the terrifying AI abuse.

Entire History of You >>>> White Christmas, Be Right Back, 15M Merits >>> the rest

Not the one with the jigaboo perving over the pure woman

White Bear. Hands down

The one with cuckoldry in it.

What do you guys expect from the new season of Black Mirror?

Will it be shit?

White Christmas is the worst because of the comically ridiculous premise of creating a intelligent clone of your mind then torturing them into submission just so that you have a digital assistant.

GOD TIER
The Entire History of You

GREAT TIER
White Christmas

OK TIER
The National Anthem
White Bear

TRASH TIER
Be Right Back
The Waldo Moment
15 Million Merits

Does Pepe remind you of Waldo?

I doubt it. As long as Brooker keeps doing what he's doing it should turn out pretty good.

I liked Entire History of You, White Christmas, and Be Right Back the best in terms of creepiness and realism of the stories and acting.

Be Right Back edged them out as my overall favourite because... Hayley Atwell.

Nar mate its scary as shit. That fucker at the end gets locked in the cabin for 2 million years when the police leave him in there for xmas. I think about that shit all the time.

Be Right Back is my instant answer but I love them all in different ways

Entire history is up there too

Even though I enjoyed the others as much if not more as I watched them, those two stick out to me as objectively brilliant

Sure the idea is scary, but as a realistic premise it's just stupid. The scenario only makes sense if everyone is a psychopath who goes to big lengths to torture people.

The details of the clone is wonky, especially that scene where she wakes up and stretches

but I believed it and she acted it well enough. The concept could have been executed better but eh

that middle part of white christmas is probably weakest

How can you not like 15 Million Merits? The concept is terrifying.

And somehow you consider White Bear good?

Top - 15M Merits, White Christmas, White Bear
Pretty good - Entire History, Be Right Back
Mostly whatever but had some good parts - National Anthem > Waldo

Actually mostly sorted by how much I felt like shit after watching them.

Who knows. I like Brooker's style so I'm probably going to like whatever he came up with, but there are three other writers doing the other half of the season and I'm always wary when anthology series start bringing in new writers.

The whole plot is predictable as fuck. White Bear had a nice twist.

I like 15 Million Merits the most because it's the most realistic and conceivable. It doesn't require any super powerful technologies or people with weird behaviors. Unlike the other episodes that seem to just highlight possible abuses of technology, 15MM is about an alienated society consumed with materialism and escapism. It's ultimately a criticism of our current world and saying where it's headed. The Waldo Moment also has a similar premise but is ruined by bad writing and just being annoying half the time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Black Mirror fucking sucks, its like the most try hard edgy teenage writing, I like Charlie Brooker's Tv Wipe and shit, but he cannot write a screenplay.

Unfortunately I basically guessed White Bear straight away because of a couple of Twilight Zone episodes (one of them being "To See the Invisible Man").

I essentially thought "I bet it's a punishment for something! No, I bet it's a reality TV show!" and it was both.

The whole show is a shitty liberal feminist SJW propaganda fantasy
>all the episodes contain heavy use of cuckoldry as plot point
>males are usual pervs and creeps while the women are stronk and responsible
>racial mixing everywhere
>it ridicules the struggle of being a male virgin as a mere triviality
>there's a literal episode that mocks UKIP as a dumb scam while the democratic stronk womyn is the good one

Came to post this. Dat tweest.

More black dicks in white women, as per usual

>Entire History of You
That one was legitimately sad
>mfw watched it right after getting cheated on

god, that picture makes me angry

15 Million Merits hits hard because it's the closest of the in-show realities to our own.

The impact was ruined by having the actress scream in a really irritating way for a sustained period of time. towards the end. I totally lost sympathy for her.

Exactly. You can see how the world relates so closely to our own and how we seem to be heading that way. It was so well-written and directed that it felt like a movie.

15 Million Merits > White Christmas > Be Right Back > White Bear > The Entire History of You > The Waldo Moment

The National Anthem is in an odd spot where I think it's the weakest of all of them, but since the British PM actually performed sexual acts with a pig, it's too relevant to throw under the bus.

I still don't see how White Bear has anything to do with technology or how it will affect society. It seems to be entirely a societal critique and I'm not even sure what of.

I'd be interested to see how The Waldo Moment holds up now, given that voting for vulgar anti-establishment cartoon characters with no policies is actually a current thing in the US and UK.

The National Anthem is a really weird one; it tangentially features technology, but it's a peripheral issue and it's the only episode that isn't sci-fi. You wonder why they even included it in the series.

I think mainly it's about the commercialization of crime and punishment (think privatized prisons), as well as the tendency of people to gravitate towards negativity in the digital age. It's similar to The Hunger Games in the basic idea, except that it sets itself in a world closer to ours and doesn't stretch its plot out.

15mm>white Christmas>the entire history of you>white bear>be right back>national anthem>Waldo

Tbh every episode was really really good. Waldo was the only episode I thought was mediocre because I felt like the ending wasn't very good and it's message was a little unclear. I also wish national anthem explored the relationship between the pm and his wife a little more throughout the episode

I actually started a thread about this show a few months ago having seen every episode but white Christmas. It really is a fantastic episode, but 15mm is still my favorite by far.

>since the British PM actually performed sexual acts with a pig

didn't happen.

The bait and switch in White Bear is amazing. You think it's going to be some trite "hurr durr people who look at their phones are like zombies" message, but then it turns out to be about the way the Internet (and media in general) desensitises us and encourages mindless and gratuitous mob justice and recreational outrage.

That's how far left extremists will act though

How much of a piece of human waste do you have to be where you think that anger at child-killers is more problematic than the actual murder of a child?

There was absolutely nothing political about that comment but you had to sperg out and bring politics into it anyway.

David Cameron did when he was at university.

>only three okay videos

meh

>>all the episodes contain heavy use of cuckoldry as plot point
no they don't
>>males are usual pervs and creeps while the women are stronk and responsible
every guy on here is a creep
>>racial mixing everywhere
pretty hot desu
>>it ridicules the struggle of being a male virgin as a mere triviality
kek virgin detected
>>there's a literal episode that mocks UKIP as a dumb scam while the democratic stronk womyn is the good one
ukip supporters have the lowest iq of any demographic on the planet

Ya, my thoughts exactly. Maybe it was the first story written and it was before the writer had a clear picture of what he wanted to do.
>that person did something horrible
>to prove we're better than them we're going to proceed to torture a person over and over for our own amusement

why always the interracial couples in this show are white woman/nigger? it´s the uk really this cucked?

No he didn't.

Did you forget what website you were on? Just ignore Cred Forumsfags

what's wrong with the national anthem? it's riveting, I thought it was the one with the best pacing.

The whole segment where he starts breaking down (from the point they realized the assault failed to the one he starts fucking) is amazing.

>that scene he starts choking his counselor

it's the best of the series, followed with white christmas and 15M merits (for the speech alone)

>giving someone a fate worse than death is better than actual death

I like it, I just think it's not really much of a reflection of the dangers of technology

I mean, it definitely is, it's just strikingly different from all the others. It feels so contemporary while the rest of the show is very clearly sci-fi

They're entitled as fuck and have no regard for anyone but themselves, how could anyone not make the connection? Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on reddit

the creators describe the series as what would happen 1 minute away from us with just a slight change.

taking that into consideration, all episodes are as plausible as each other. biggest stretch is 15M merits actually, which is the one that felt the strangest to me (even though it was great)

>Everythin' goes back to them ess-jay-dubyas
Grow up, you're as bad as they are.

>Stop exposing my shilling

Shut the fuck up

Go away

>tfw I know a girl that looks almost exactly like Hayley Atwell in this episode

can't stop thinking about her lads

>Gather the greatest minds on earth
>Stick their clones in to the cookie for a week
>Millions of years of thinking and experimenting etc.
>In a week you have cures for everything, every scientific mystery solved, human transcendence

I wonder who could be behind this post.

|
|>
|
|
|

>implying they won't figure out a way to escape and put you in it as revenge

too risky desu

because the other way around and there are riots.

Just give them everything they want though, all the tools, comforts they need.

Any scientific thinker would LOVE millions of years of time to experiment with unlimited resources.

Are her tits as good as Atwell's?
If so, please tell me you've had sex with her

Howdiddlyho tumblrino

no to both unfortunately

to be honest, I'd probably still try to have sex with her anyway if she looked enough like Hayley, even without the enormous tits

ill try my best for you m8

>ur an ess-jay dubya if ya disagree with me
Great exposure there, champ. Are you a professional investigator?