Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqFzm39efBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is the same actor that plays Officer Gabbagool in Law & Order for a couple seasons

Must be real awesome being an Italian actor in Hollywood, you're always guaranteed work as a criminal or as "that street smart cop with a sense of fashion"

i've always questioned this scene and seen nobody else mind it, who was actually in the wrong here?

No, sir.
That was former Chicago Policeman and actor Dennis Farina.

The setup for the scene says that DeNiros character had taken over Billy Batts' loan sharking business when he was in the jernt, so The Goodfellas® were in the wrong imo

Aren't they the same actor?

Batts was just bustin hill balls. There was no need for Tommy to get all fucking fresh

No.
Billy Batts was played by former Jazz Musician Frank Vincent.

Farina got his start as a technical adviser on the movie Thief, with his partner on the police department, Chuck Adamson.

Frank Vincent aspired to a career in music, until by chance, he got a role in a movie called Death Collector, with his pal, Joe Pesce.

>You'll never see Shinebox Man's hair metal era

no more, Butchie. no more of this

Usually the dead guy because you know, nothing warrents being dead

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Sure we will.

I just watched this movie. This thread is 2spoopy4me.

Tommy was obviously in the wrong here. He couldn't handle a little bit of banter and took it way too far, which ended up costing him.

Meanwhile, when Chuck Adamson retired from the Chicago Police department, he became a screenwriter and technical adviser with a long and distinguished resume.

The movie Heat was based on Adamson's sit down with a real-life Chicago crook by the name of Neal McCauley.

What the fuck is a shinebox ?

This.

For shining shoes you shoeshine fuck.

Italian mob slang for the box a kid sucks your dick off off "shine (a cock) box". Batts was reminding him of when he swallowed instead of spitting like a real man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqFzm39efBQ

Don't forget that Pesci was the original manager of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

Fuck these two are so based

Like fucking mirrors

Excuse my language

McCauley's associates, Jerry Scalise (L) and Arthur "The Genius" Rachel went on to work as technical advisers on the movie Public Enemy, with Johnny Depp.

you look like a puerto rican shinebox

>WAAAAYYYY DOWN
>BELOW THE OCEAN
>WHEEEEEEERE I WANNA BE

Fuck I love that song

Got anything to declare?

SHE MAY BE

He was based in Get Shorty

Batts. Tommy don't shine shoes no more.

WHO'S THIS, WHO'S THIS GUY?

dat hair tho