How long till he loses his show?

How long till he loses his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQhwrJnyLD4
nypost.com/2015/11/01/is-jimmy-fallons-partying-getting-out-of-hand/
youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

irrelevant news. he'll lose his show when the jews who gave it to him get tired of him. simple as that desu.

They're really trying to crucify him for the whole Trump thing, aren't they?

>Lorne Michaels' carefully sculpted pet comedian
>loses flagship comedy program on NBC

How long until he cuts his hand, FOR A THIRD TIME?

It's ok if you have a drinking problem mate but fuck's sake, try not to be a twat while at it.

Looks like.

Oh, no somebody drank and danced at the club. How awful!

Seriously, does anyone go to a night club sober?

Getting drunk and dancing around isn't a sign of a drinking problem, it's a sign of having a good time.

Now getting drunk, tackling a Christmas tree and falling asleep in a bush, that's a fucking drinking problem.

I fucking hate him, I hate the whole shillshow genre, and I depise the cookecut fans who even post here on Cred Forums. You'd think no one would watch this shit in the 21st century but here we are.

HAHAHA THIS MAN HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM HAHAHAHA

>gets drunk outside of working hours
>somehow this is a problem

who fucking cares

triggered tumblrinas and libcucks still mad about trump.

People really need to understand the difference between use and abuse.

I think most of the country was drunk after that debate.

Jesus christ, Jimmy Fallon is LITERALLY Hitler.

>facebook/twitter era
>outside of working hours

topkek enjoy big brother

Of course the MSM goes after Our Guy now

Better question: How the fuck does the late night talk format still fucking exist? Who the fuck is watching this shit?

>mad about trump
>when he lost the debate

I'm pretty sure all of the US has a drinking problem at this point. This election is the first step on the road to becoming another Russia, the drinking is the second.

>dancing at a bar drunk
>drinking problem
okay i see the drinking part, but don't see the problem. also
>by Dailymail.com Reporter
what

I don't know how he got the job in the first place. He's shit.

>comedian has a drinking problem

Now for the news

He really fucked up having Trump on his show and acting like the guy is a normal fucking person, when he's a rich guy who would never talk to you or I.

He was celebrating Trump's debate win. Jimmy is /ourguy/.

No, that he wasn't tarred and feathered like the libtards wanted.

I Don't give a fuck about the debate. People were/are mad at Fallon because "humanzing muh hitler", you can't fucking deny that.

>Has trump on his show
>People suddenly hate him for "Legitimising hate"
>Media is now conducting a character assassination

Hmmm. Sure does fill up my synapses with Ca2+

looks like around 3 million a night watch the tonight show

So he denies having a drinking problem but then has a drink and dances?

He needs a reality check, this is a slippey slope.

>implying Shillary would.

How many shekels do you get for that user?

I know a few girls that actually do that.

I totally agree. What a fucking worthless idiot.

Oh CTR pays me by the kill, not the post.

This is what happens when you piss off the "tolerant" left. He had Trump on his show and didn't try to crucify Trump so now it's time for character assassination and attempts to ruin his life. Welcome to the world owned by the loony left, no better than the zealot filled right.

So one person with a neilsen box. Gotcha.

they don't rely exclusively on ratings. they also rely now on cutting shit down into clips and posting them through platforms like JewTube.

Are people not allowed to go out and get drunk now?

>a guy wants to have a good time
>gets drunk at a bar and does some dancing

HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC, PULL HIS SHOW NOW

if you're female you don't need to take drugs to have a good time and "try" to get laid

I do but only because I box and can't drink alcohol since it makes you gain weight like a mother fucker.

Do you have a story to tell us, user?

An alcoholic in denial about having a drinking problem? Well that is just so very rare

Are you faggots new? Alcoholism speculation has been surrounding Fallon ever since he literally almost lost his finger during a drinking binge.

didn't know people this retarded were allowed

Soon I hope. I can't stand his fake laughter.

that doesn't make sense, what do you mean?

The destruction campaign against him has begun.

HE WAS SYMPATHETIC WITH TRUMP

WE MUST RUIN HIS CAREER

DESTROY HIM, DESTROYYYYYYY

I never liked Fallon but getting targeted because of this is retarded.

Who cares, women's version of fun is cancerous.

What? I was asking if he was referencing a specific event in his life.

Stop being a faggot for a second and read.

How convenient.

> not being bulimic

Fuckibg casual

jewmedia reminding fallon who owns him.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Never liked Fallon, but the way the media is trying to cruficy him just because they're buttmad about Trump is disgusting

fuck trump, fuck white people

Welcome to current year, where everyone is expected to be as unfunny, partisan, and pandering as Colbert.

i have no idea whether or not that is true, but so what if it were? if he isn't drunk at work, it's not anyone's beezewax.

There he is, there he goes again

>it's a character assasination episode

Fallon's alcoholism is a DECADES old issue at this point.

He was an absolute jackass on SNL, and somehow landed here.

This changes nothing.

Here, have the (you) I was thinking of giving him

>defy the Jew and remain impartial when interviewing the candidates
>they destroy your career

Ah yes most impressive

Also this Being Canadian, it's not Trump that bothers me, it's this absolute power the left seems to abuse to try and kill him through media.

It's frightening. Despotic. And what's horrifying is that they are doing it "for the right".

>drinking problem

That's cute.

You don't know any girls, though

Married couples watch it in their beds before going to bed. Thats about it

He's a president. They can get away with anything.

BINGO

Who will replace him when he gets the boot?

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

>It's an "alcoholism is only okay if you're female and white, also preferably liberal" episode

Everytime I would visit my local dive bar where everyone I graduated with would go, all the ones getting sloppy drunk were the spoiled white girls

Meanwhile I'd go drop off cans of dip to my friend in rehab and there were literally no white females to be found anywhere in the visitation room. Before any trigert Cred Forumsacks reply he's a 20 year army vet who became an alcoholic after his time in the middle east

Really gets the old neurons firing

Didn't he drop an album of dadcore songs a few months back? Absolute madman.

This actually makes me like Fallon funnily enough. It humanises him if anything.

Yes.

I listen to it unironically.

Lurk moar

>Dance on a bar
>Get labeled alcoholic

'Murica everybody

KAY

Alcoholism is always seen as trashy when actually witnessed, coke is something that's seen as somewhat tasteful and only Whites do.

women that drink are bravely casting off the shackles of the patriarchy.

Coke is the patrician drug to ruin your life with.

>But during the stone age...
what does that mean?

I got Kief tier drunk this weekend.

Felt pretty awesome, except I couldn't do anything but browse Cred Forums the next day and kept worrying whether I did something embarrassing in front of my new college friends.

I don't know how he's still alive.

Maybe that tree shouldn't have been talking so much shit? You ever think about that? Huh? Nah, I'm just messin about, yer a good guy.

The fuck does my post have to do with cocaine? I was saying that white women even get away with their alcoholism being "public" by merit of them being female (and white)

omg gurl yas slaaaaaaaaay that liver

On second thought, everyone in my area who does come usually does it to "sober up" after drinking half their bodyweight in alcohol

I know a grill who can easily keep up with the guys when drinking, never seems to get overly fucked up too. Shit's weird.

share it maybe?

What program do they offer there, out of curiosity? Is it just the flawed AA or something more?

>friends
End you're life faggot blogger

I live in Texas and the program my dad and our friend went through was basically just that but with more arts & crafts plus group therapy. They dry you out for a week or two then you go to outpatient group therapy for a couple months until they get tired of you

I feel bad for alcoholics sometimes because it's literally impossible to help them short of taking away all their rights and chemically restraining them until they forget the urge to drink

I'm saying no one lets White women "get away" with alcoholism. It's something they are shunned for. I'm saying, if you want to talk about race and drugs, coke is about the only one that's considered occasionally acceptable to be dependent on and that's only because it's occasionally used by highly successful White people to get crazy jobs done.

I'm an alcoholic. It's to fill the hole that...I guess, normal people fill with their own lives.

And you're right. There's nothing fixing us except a decade of CBT therapy.

Alcoholism isn't the disease, it's a symptom.

Explain

Did he have to work the next day or something? Idk if they did a show or not, but it's really only questionable if it was going to affect his work. The debate coverage was done around 11 Eastern, so if he was out till 1, asleep by 2, and woke up at 9, that's doable. He probably has to wake up earlier than that though.

I've gotten wasted and worked the next day. Just have to make sure you're there on time and don't call in sick. Can't skip showering and brushing either.

Is drinking really ever a "problem"

>Trump

Not until you actually get addicted to it.

>White women
>ever getting shunned for alcoholism

When? What cuntry do you live in, la?

I mean I shouldn't be talking shit either since I'm an addict as well, but my dependency is more of a socially acceptable joke than alcoholism. I just feel like there's something deeply hopeless about alcoholism on a chemical/physiological level. Like people who get wet brain after binge drinking their whole lives. They drank themselves retarded and they can't undo it, what the fuck do you do then?

When you get so drunk you fall down and break bones several times per year, yes

Or when you run up credit cards to the point that you're paying for booze at a liquor store with your Sam's Club/Dillards/7-11 credit card

dancing in a bar? what a drunken fool. absolutely shameful

Youre a fuckwit

>I mean I shouldn't be talking shit either since I'm an addict as well, but my dependency is more of a socially acceptable joke than alcoholism. I just feel like there's something deeply hopeless about alcoholism on a chemical/physiological level. Like people who get wet brain after binge drinking their whole lives. They drank themselves retarded and they can't undo it, what the fuck do you do then?

Nothing. Truthfully. They are often dependent on another drug.

They are souls who are lost. Forever. If you're in yours fifties and drinking a fifty, well...Suicide booths suddenly become very attractive.

They want to die, but the rest of the human race won't allow them to. How cruel.

Trump should never be compared to Hitler. Trump could never accomplish what Hitler was able to do, Trump could never even get close to being the leader that Hitler was. Fuck him.

so getting drunk = drinking problem now?

>didn't demolish LE DRUMPF

Yeah, he's finished, just like Matt Lauer

Lester Holt gets a pass because of his questions

He's referring to Keifer Sutherland. Lurk moar

Trump has the power of memes. What memes did Hitler have?

I wouldn't mind

>mfw my dad is 64 and still drinks to excess everyday
>starting to show signs of Central Nervous System dysregulation and wet brain but you cant tell him anything

The most bizarre part is he took some Hep C drugs or something for his liver cirrhosis and it healed his liver enough to the point where he's gonna keep drinking for another 10-15 years, or until his brain gives out

the power of a nation utterly raped after war world 1, to the point where they would have followed a mongoose into an active volcano if he made the right promises

HE WAS DANCING IN A PUB?

WTF.

WHY. HOW? THE INFAMY.

>msm is retarded
>he thinks it's only America
Yuros everybody

Science is an exercise of extrapolating or extending humanity.

So it's not surprising that anyone lives past their expiration date through medicine.

...no offense to your father.

>criticise refugee policy
>get thrown in jail

>dancing in a bar is a problem

its already gone. there's nothing to loose. never was.

>Lauer is finished
>Fallon is finished

How many more will he take down with him?

I thought coke was Fallon's thing?

Nah man my mom and I feel the same way.

No, he's more into Pepsi.

Coke's no fun without booze

How cruel we are in our current age to extend such.

It's against nature.

Right, brilliant, same shit gag there, well done fellas.

To clarify, I legit thought Fallon was addicted to cocaine? The alcoholism thing is news to me. Regardless makes me like him more.

You're such a fucking idiot.

>bring Canadian

Why the fuck would you care? Pathetic motherfucker.

This is the shit I don't like. Why didn't people give him the boot when he was messing up his lines during SNL. Oh he gave a pat on the head to Trump. Fuck this political shit. Jimmy Fallon always sucked.

>be seen in a bar
>he must have a drinking problem

It's a nice contemporary country album really. I really only like old country, but Kiefer worked with this chick who really helped him write some decent songs, I like the subject matter and I like the feel of the whole thing. He's got a good band playing behind him too.
Check it out if you like Kief, or getting drunk, or both.

I meant cocaine is no fun without booze you eggplant.

Because we're observers, asshole. We are the camera examining an animal.

i think he is drunk when they film the show
why else would he laugh like that

>Soon

If he's really an alcoholic then there's hardly ever a time when he's not drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=cQhwrJnyLD4

That's a sober tryhard laugh. Not a genuine drunk laugh. If anything he might be faking out of anxiety and trying to overcompensate for looking natural.

someone's quite emotional

I distinctly remember him having a guest on the show and they ask for water, and as they sip the mug they wince and say "That sure isn't water" while the audience laughs. Not even trolling, it must have been his early episodes

nypost.com/2015/11/01/is-jimmy-fallons-partying-getting-out-of-hand/

Jimmy Fallon has been a well known unhappy drunk for years

Yeah, but the regressive left loves their crucifixes.

Shit your fat mouth. You called it frightening. That's more than observing. Is where you live that fucking boring? No one cares what you think and you literally don't matter.

I know nothing about this, but since Fallon got the show, he has the puffy booze face that I know all too well.

Observers are allowed opinions for one.

For two, our PM may be a meme that is not taken seriously, but we as a people are allowed a voice nonetheless.

For three, yes it's fucking boring. Fuck you. What else do we have to do but make humour out of the world?

I feel you dude, I did too. My grandma died on saturday night, for some reason it made me really sad and i decided to get shwasted. The embarrassment the next day was real.

you either die soon or get better survival instincts

Fuck you, what'd you do, drink a bottle of wine? Oh no, you went to bed a bit dizzy.

Fuck off, cunt.

>Kief tier drunk
>start socializing
>everyone buys drinks for you
>be assblasted
>start dancing waltz with a friend when slower songs start playing
>dance until dawn
>female friend starts complaining about her new shoes when we leave
>lift her up, carry her to the bus stop while she's screaming in terror

Kief nights are pretty awesome.

uh i had like 10 bucsh's then like 6 shots of the knot and some random drinks. pretty much equivalent to a bottle of wine.....

one day hes going to come to terms with his alcoholism and make a heartfelt monologue about it where he says he will enter rehab

and people will applaude him
and he will become a hero
and we will be stuck with him

I smile at a 750 ml like it was a lover.

Because it fucking is.

I don't mean offence, but seriously, you have a good life. Live it. Because we won't.

NEWFAG ALERT
youtube.com/watch?v=dCiageqMHJc

Did he died?

what a fuckin madman

Ridiculous. You can be drunk at a bar and not have a drinking problem. Besides, it's really only a problem if it affects your day-to-day life and responsibilities.

Afaik he signed a 6 year contract but I forget how long ago that was. When that's expired, who knows what will happen, but I seriously doubt they're gonna drop him. He does his job well and brings in good ratings.

I just love that moment at about 1 am when you realize you really don't give a fuck about anything but the present. Can totally see why people become alcoholics.

I hate Trump and hope he loses. BUT. It is weird how it's been basically an open secret for a long time that Fallon is a barely functioning alcoholic, and only now is it coming to bite him in the ass.

I don't think he has a particularly big drinking problem either. Seems like he just lets loose when he's not working, but a genuine alcoholic wouldn't be able to hold a show like 24.

this.

proto-happy merchants mainly

Why is this a news story? So he went out drinking and danced. Cool? He's a human, he is allowed to have fun, too.

>Barely functioning alcoholic
>famous millionaire

You really corrected the record.

Thats objectively false. Have you ever even done coke?

>BREAKING NEWS: DRUNK MAN FOUND DOING DRUNK-RELATED THINGS AT A BAR THAT SERVES ALCOHOL!!
>NEWS AT 11 ON CHANNEL NEWS 9

Yeah, it's all well and good when you drink to have fun for one or maybe a couple of days a week.

But if you're a violent fucker you better get off my table.

Does it ever bother you that you use memes like that as a crutch for your crippling inability to actually come up with a creative insult or retort?

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

They've been reporting on Fallon's alcoholism since he hurt his hand a few years back.

Does it bother you that you're too stupid to comprehend what a 'barely functioning' alcoholic is?

Fucknoff shil.

>unironically using the word 'dadcore' in a sentence
I'd be ashamed of my age if I were you tbqhwuf

you're an enormous faggot for caring

FUCK IT
I'll vote for Trump just because nobody likes him. He is an underdog and has been treated unfairly. He might be crass but at least he wants to nip corporate globalism in the butt.

>Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.

That only applies to greentext.

Figures that anyone who humanizes Trump is an alcoholic, I hope this fuck gets stabbed on the street for helping perpetuate fascism, racism and capitalism.

Fuck off, newfag. Only greentexting should be formatted like that.

There

is

nothing

wrong

with

making your

easy

to

read.

Jimmy seems like a cool dude but probably will tell you something fucked up about his life once you become best buds with him. Something so bad that he'll seem like corey feldman

Fuck off faggot

I'm not the guy you were talking to, I'm speaking only of the post I replied to. Do you feel joy when you just spam corrected the record over and over? Does it make you feel like you belong to something larger so you can mask your creative inadequacies with partisanship?

I'm voting for Trump to watch the libcucks have an aneursym. The country could crash and burn for all I care but if it makes SJW's and libtards cry then I'm all for it.

come on guys we got moot to #1 in time magazine, let's put trump in the white house and watch the tears flow.

Pretty retarded reason to hate someone. You must be a bitter little bitch and an insufferable person to be around. Do you even have a friend?

Only if you eat shit. I know plenty of alcoholics that are in good shape, me included. Just don't eat fatty foods. I'm rarely hungry when i'm wasted.

1.) he has no real drinking problem, in the general sense of the phrase. a person is defined as an alcoholic if they have more than 5 drinks a month, so almost every single person who drinks alcohol is considered an alcoholic. Some people like to get fuckin wasted, and if it doesn't interfere with their career then it's not a problem.

2.) NBC execs are the ones forcing this "jimmy's an alcoholic" meme. Jimmy is in on it as well. It adds intrigue and gives people something to discuss. Articles about Jimmy's drinking problem are free advertising. It's a well known fact that production companies will often get involved with a contract's personal life for marketing purposes. Celebrities who appear in a movie together suddenly fall in love until after the bluray's hit the shelf. They become a target for discussion, and as a result, free advertising.

3.) Jimmy's a fucking faggot and he should be ashamed of himself.

4.) You're a fucking faggot and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>it's too hard to read! muh whitespcaes

this is you

The fact that you have this picture saved to your hard drive says it all, really.

Thank you for conceding defeat in our impromptu internet argument. I know life must be rough on you, what with the crippling autism and all, but I genuinely believe there is a place for you in our world.

God bless you, lonely shitposter.

God bless you.

Love,

Bob

you're not upsetting anyone

Clearly you've never been employed in America, kiddo.

>keeps replying
>obviously triggered by irrelevant typesetting on a Vietnamese bullfighting forum
>b-b-but im n-not upset!!!1!1!

>for some reason
Stop with this verbal vomit.

>For some reason my grampa dying made me sad!
>For some reason flaying my dick really hurt!
>For some reason

i'm just waiting for my food to get here

post more reaction images for me

>waiting for my food to get here
let me guess, hotpockets? you do seem to want to clean up the board >for free after all

who delivers hot pockets?

Coburns

>Hitler
>muh fortress doctrine
>muh replace all good generals with party fanatics and wonder why we're getting BTFO in Russia
>in any way a good leader

I don't think so m8

are you a somali terrorist that is upset mn is gonna go red this year? That would explain so much

Jimmy Fallon treated Trump the same way he treats Hillary and other Democrats. Liberals claimed it was worse than 9/11

Add him to the Clinton death list.

Doesn't Mom normally slip them under the door?

if you get to the right level of drunk so you can get the social lubricant effects and then do some coke to get on point and alert its nice as fuck

he didnt shit all over trump and treated him like any other guest, which in their eyes is the same as endorsing him

How tolerant of you.

i wish, gotta microwave my own these days. give us some warning when you're "activated", ok?

typically alcohol abuse that goes on for years will start creating health problems that make it difficult to function as a normal person would. I'm not talking headaches, I'm talking muscle wasting, dry heaves, memory trouble, etc.

He really seems to have a problem with alcohol and Im wondering why we havne't seen more physical signs. He's had that "puffiness" to his face for years, and that's not good.

I'm an absinthe fiend so I only drink when my shipment comes in
That being said I stay away from garbage most all the time, the exception being that when i'm at a mate's house I eat some pizza.
I'm not training to be a boxer but i'm fit and lean. I dread the day where I might say fuck all to european spirits and start drinking beer casually 'with the boys'.

JUST

That's because girls hate spending literally a single penny of their own money if they can make someone else do it instead

I'm 35. I'm voting republican for the first time in my life because the Jews are out of control.

They've co-opted Universities, TV, movies, sports, and now 4chinz.

Nothing of any value needs to be forced down people's throats like this.

I'm beginning to think they're straight up evil.

>Modern age, self-righteous fags playing "moral police."

Johnny Carson used to host the SHOW with a few pops in him. Ed McMahon too. Hell, even a lot of the guests were a little tipsy. People need to get a fucking grip on this outrage bullshit.

>being really sad about your grandma dying

Is that a new meme? Old people tend to die. Did you expect her to live forever?
Please lose a real important person in your life first before you go all edgy.

This is the faggiest post I've read on Cred Forums today.

I will never understand alcoholics, it's such a pussy addiction.

Why not have fun and not wallow in misery and just fucking take opiates? Be a real fucking man and take vicodin and be alert and happy instead of a miserable piece of shit.

Opiates are god tier.

>trying to be the grief police
>'losing a real important person in your life'
>calling others edgy
Is the word irony not a fixture in your vocabulary?

If I was Jimmy Fallon I'd drink too.

Having to pretend to be into whatever trash actor/actress/singer/whatever is on your couch tonight and whatever shitty new movie, tv show or song they brought with them, forced to shill for that shit

Based Kiefer

who would replace him?

Jimmy isn't a fag. I know girls that he banged in college. He could be bisexual though, or just didn't go full gay until after his SNL days.

I don't find him funny and I don't enjoy his show but he's not a bad person. It's just that his teleprompter delivery comes off as "FUCK YOU SAN DIEGO" level's of retarded all the time.

>take opiates
>be alert and happy
You've never taken opiates in your life

>TRUMP CAN'T LOSE CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>loses
>HILLARY CONTROLS ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT AND MADE HIM LOSE

I love how you faggots are already padding the hard, hard landing that will happen in November.

I took vics and oxys for years. With vics you become really alert, I took my MCAT on it and scored high as shit. I would take it in med school but I get drug tested.

It's the sherlock holmes experience.

Jay Leno

You weren't taking very many of them at once, then. And what's this about pussy addiction? You know people can literally die from alcohol withdrawals, right?

Yeah but it's such a pussy thing to get addicted too, you are just miserable the entire time.

Might as well fuck your liver up like a fucking G instead of crying yourself to sleep every night and being fucking wasted.

>the "tolerant" left
I keep seeing this meme everywhere on the internet, but I don't think I've met a single liberal who has referred to themselves as "tolerant."

t. mental defective

>
>>the "tolerant" left
>I keep seeing this meme everywhere on the internet, but I don't think I've met a single liberal who has referred to themselves as "tolerant."
It's a group descriptor/characteristic. The left has billed itself as the "tolerant party" over the past 30 years.

Ergo, if you're liberal, you're assumed to be "tolerant"

Fuck you, cunt. Who are you to assign levels of importance to the relationships of strangers?

>I need drugs to make me feel bouncy and happy all the time
That sounds like the more pussy addiction to me, compadre (not that this isn't a stupid fucking conversation to begin with). It's okay that you have fond memories of opiates, you're just being retarded about it.

Fallon or whoever is his producer realized that it was smarter to go for youtube clips that people would watch at work, or while eating breakfast.

Say what you want to say about Fallon, but he's succeeding at it by catering to nostalgia and doing dumb shit with guests.

On the other hand, I don't see late night talk shows lasting after this current crop retires. Ratings are dipping, I don't know if it's because of the underwhelimg talent(Noah, Colbert, etc.,) or that potential viewers are queueing shows on Netflix instead.

Weed and all that shit is boring.

At least opiates are honest.

You and everyone around you know why you're really taking them. Alcohol is basically using social interactions to validate why you drink so much. Opiates are darker, more sinister thing to do and it feels better than anything.

>I did what you asked of me! Please sacrifice Matt Lauer to Moloch instead!

lol the media is going crazy. They already fired based dr drew for mentioning hillary's health

also wtf I hate bars now

>Opiates are darker, more sinister
So you're saying because you have some faggy stigma associated with them in your mind they're better?
>feels better than anything
This is subjective.

Just stop while you're ahead, you sound like you learned everything you know about drugs from movies and television.

>This is subjective.
He's right, though. With the possible exception of MDMA, nothing in the world beats being on the nod.

Nah mate, before I went to med school I had a buddy who was about to leave to pharm school and had the dea number of a physician on his phone.

We called in a fake prescription and got a bottle of 400 watsons and got thrown every day for like 6 months.

I know exactly what I am talking about, opiates are the best drug on the market and nothing comes close.

I can find you thousands of people across the United States who will tell you crack feels better than opiates, or that meth feels better than opiates, or that weed feels better than opiates. Your opinion doesn't change the fact that ir's subjective. The fact that you even brought up MDMA proves this point.
Are you retarded? Do you not know what subjective means?

But crack is legit bad for you, opiates are the thinking man's drug.

Subjectivity is one thing but an opiate high is one of the best feelings you could ever have.

People use heroin more than meth and crack combined. Because it's pure bliss.

Opiates release more dopamine than almost any other drug. I think you can figure this one out buddy.

>the thinking man's drug
Please stop, you're doing it again.

You do not know what subjectivity means, then. There is no "best feeling" when it comes to drugs. Some people prefer uppers, some people prefer downers, some prefer psychedelics, some prefer booze and liquor. Opiate abuse is up right now because of irresponsible doctors handing them out like candy. These statistics would not have been the same in the 80s.
So we're going by your arbitrary definition of what makes the best drug? K.

>the literal feel-good chemical is arbitrary when it comes to defining what feels best
It's time to stop posting, retard.

Dopamine is literally the neurotransmitter that makes you feel "good". Opiates release it the most therefore it's the best feeling.

So why doesn't every drug user naturally progress to opiates? Surely it's the best because of dopamine, so why isn't everyone on it? Why are other drugs even on the market if it's no contest? :^)

Because you said best, not drug that releases the both dopamine. This is inherently subjective. There are other effects besides raw dopamine release to take into account. If you're too retarded to understand this and how it factors into what certain people think is good and what isn't, I think it's time for both of you to stop posting, instead.

*the most dopamine

The (((media))) sure have been going after Fallon ever since that Trump hair incident.

Because some people don't like to nod. It's really simple though, or they are afraid, once they try it though most people become instantly hooked and for good reason. Because it feels the best.

Other drugs have different experiences based on psychoactive chemicals that make you have a heightened experience. People like different things but scientifically opiates allow you to stay functioning and feel the best.

>to you or I
To you or ME, you filthy heathen.

Then it's not the best if it's not agreed upon by everyone to be the most pleasurable or something they'd prefer more than anything. What don't you get about this? It. Is. Subjective. Your personal definition does not matter, because you are basing it off of your preferences.

Opiates release the most dopamine. Therefore they feel the best. This isn't subjective, the neurotransmitter dopamine shows that this is one of the best feelings from a drug you can have.

>So why doesn't every drug user naturally progress to opiates?
What the fuck are you talking about? This has absolutely nothing to do with what feels best. Most people don't wanna get a monkey on their back, obviously.
>There are other effects besides raw dopamine release to take into account.
You were arguing about opiates feeling the best or not, not what kinds of drugs people prefer to ingest. Are you a teenager or something?

Yes, and then there's dope sickness, and nodding off, and other side effects that people do not enjoy, which detract from that. It all goes down to personal preference, which I think you're literally too autistic to understand.

>The (((media)))
It's okay, you can name The Jews here. This is a safe space and no scary heebs can hurt you, I promise.

But it does feel the best, so what's your point?

Just drink absinthe dude get fucked up

Hey nigger, google what the definition of the word best is once. It isn't "releases most dopamine regardless of side effects". You said best drug. Best drug has no set parameters. You're trying to enforce an arbitrary definition.

>spends several posts arguing that the effect of opiates on the brain is subjective
>suddenly changes the argument to people's preferences about which drugs they'll take
stop

No you are moving the goalposts. The argument is that the feeling is the best and nothing comes close to it. You are just rambling about pointless shit that wasn't even the original argument.

Scientifically you are wrong.

You're literally too autistic to understand that what you think makes for the best experience isn't the same as what other people think makes for the best experience.

Hey, idiot. This is your post:
>>feels better than anything
>This is subjective.
Remember that? user said it FEELS better than anything, not that it's everyone's favorite. My God, retards on this site will argue about literally anything.

I've done a lot of drugs with a lot of people over the years and this instantly hooked thing is not how it usually works.

Addiction is a slow burn. You do drugs with your friends a couple times a month. Then once a week. Then a few times a week. Most of the time you don't even realize how often you're using unless you've got somebody around you that points it out.

It happens because you try them and if you have a good time, you realize they aren't as scary as people say. Most of them don't feel very dangerous. Alcohol, cocaine and ecstasy brought sex and girls into my life that wouldn't have been there otherwise. The social aspect of drugs is a huge trap.

Why are you backpedaling so hard? You lost the argument and are now just making shit up.

>why doesnt everyone have the same taste I have!?

thats you..thats what you sound like

Opiates are great, but crystal meth has the most intense euphoria of anything I've ever done. Nodding gives me nausea and head aches during the high, which stimulants I've done do not.

Because meth is psychoactive. It feels better differently than actually stimulating dopamine receptors.

HANG THE WHITE ALCOHOLIC MALE
HANG HIM
FUCKING HITLER HUMANIZING PIECE OF SHIT

>political campaign debate
>having winners and losers

They aren't trying to prove or disprove anything. There can't be a winner or loser. Literally all it's for is educating voters on the candidates' views on things in comparison to one another. It cannot have winners or losers, and the shitass reality TV mentality propagated by the modern media over the last 5-10 years is fucking insufferable.

The "Women are a meme" meme.

I can't believe I find JF to be a sympathetic figure.

I never thought it would happen, but here we are.

They will strip him down and hang him from the gallows in Times Square, it's too late, in his last moments he will see the evil of the people who claimed to be his fans. It's the tale as old as humanity itself.

By America's standards everyone in Finland has a drinking problem.

That wasn't a tree. It was Chad eyeing my girl

>mfw

>lauer is finished
What happened to him?