What powered DS9? They often talked about the "stations power grid", but they never showed what generated the power...

What powered DS9? They often talked about the "stations power grid", but they never showed what generated the power, like a warp core or whatever. And that episode where they get stuck in an decommissioned Cardassian ore processing room doesn't count since it was as the name suggests, decommissioned.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/cV/p55hDTQLhBx6uEuJSXA==/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple mr. Bond. It was powered by the force.

I don't think they had a warp core but they had multiple scifi generators.

I assumed Matter-Anti-Matter but it's true they don't mention it.

>And that episode where they get stuck in an decommissioned Cardassian ore processing room doesn't count
Fusion reactors, they mentioned it in that episode, the self destruct was going to overload the fusion generators and make them explode.

The big, glowy part on the station's relative "underside" is the main reactor. It's a fusion reactor rather than M/AM.

memes

Does it matter? Are you implying that it would be impossible to power it? You could compare it to an aircraft carrier and they have internal power systems enough to run them.

So what is the purpose of your question?

pretty much every race in the galaxy uses matter/antimatter reactors to power their systems and considering that the cardassians have photon torpedoes suggest that they have that technology as well

It's a meme he's been forcing for what seems like years now. Yes it was a stupid question to begin with.

>le epin every meme i don't like is posted by one person meme

samefag

Chief Engineer Gowron here.

We started experiencing power outages due to lack of memes so I put Neelix in the reactor. Crisis averted.

it was powered by commander rikers sexual organs

As far as we know matter/antimatter reactors is the only way to generate enough energy for warp engines.

Whatever happened to his twin brother? He sound like a character ripe for exploiting..

Romulans used artificial singularities, they mentioned it in this episode

>Coming to a DS9 thread without having watched DS9

He joined the Maquis, stole the defiant, blew a bunch of Cardie shit up, got caught, and spent the rest of his days in a Cardassian labor camp.

demon vampires, obviously

DS9 was powered by the tears of Bajoran war orphans like your tears power this and the other dozen threads you respam trying to force as memes for years on end.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/cV/p55hDTQLhBx6uEuJSXA==/page/2/

>spent the rest of his days in a Cardassian labor camp

>Stardate 51721.3
>Believing anything a Cardassian says
He got the lights and broke within a month

That was an extremely ugly thing you just said!

It's an especially stupid question because they do directly show and reference the power core in the show.
IIRC it was the episode with the ghost woman Sisko keeps seeing; at the beginning his Starfleet friend is working on upgrading DS9's reactor

Why did Miles marry that shrewish, adulterous, reality-denying wop anyway?

He enjoys suffering.

But Gowron, that wasn't the reactor, you forced Neelix into the preschool.

But he said that's where his powers comes from? I thought for sure it was a reactor.

It's a shopping mall. In space. Like all shopping malls, it's powered by hate and greed.

Romulans power their ships through a singularity contained within.