Imagine being Lee Pace in this scene

Imagine being Lee Pace in this scene...

Dude, that was CGI. Shit you kids believe everything in movies is real eh?

you have to be on some next level of retardation to find anything in that pile of dogshit movie funny

>Truly, I his dancing has made me...Halt and Catch Fire on AMC.

Why didn't Mumbly Joe just gas him?

you have to be on some next level of edgelord to not find anything in that pile of dogshit movie funny

I bet you hate birthday cake and puppies.

The only thing I remember being remotely amusing was Groot brutally killing a corridor full of people and then giving that innocent retarded smile.

Everything else was either extremely derivative or badly executed.

lol i bet you also find bojack horseman hilarious

Imagine...

why does he have a towel?

>The only thing I remember being remotely amusing was Groot brutally killing
Don't cut yourself with that edge.

He's trying to be Refn

>black people

If I remember correctly, this scene doesn't take place in his house, so he brought a personalised towel to someone else's evening drinks party.

>implying Lee Pace isn't a quipmaster himself

Imagine being Lee Pace in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chris Pratt, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your quips and retarded script the screenwriters gave to you. I would totally have a laugh with you, both my boring evil character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch pure DC kino like Man of Steel in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Lee Pace and not only stand like a moron while Chris Pratt tries to make children laugh with a stupid dance in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his obnoxious smug face, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his annoying fucking visage but his redditish attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHRIS PRATT REALLY CRACKED THAT JOKE?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his gay fucking smug face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of superior DC and Peter Jackson films and later alleged X-Men films for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Hollywood. You've never even seen anything this fucking cringeworthy before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat of fatass redditors watching this scene in the theater as he tries desperately to be funny, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "charismatic (for that is what he calls himself)" humor, the humor he worked so hard for with his manager in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could just quit and sign a 4-movie contract with DC, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Lee Pace. You're not going to lose your future kino career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Gotta admit, that movie fucked me up.
I cried like a bitch

>what, you don't understand comedy, pleb?

Shit movie. Shittier ending.

idubz was in this movie?

Always bring a towel.

7/10

pls, edups is on a superior level