What's the most pretentious fedora tipping movie you've ever seen?

What's the most pretentious fedora tipping movie you've ever seen?

Magnolia.

I don't mind PTA's other work, but holy shit what a self-absorbed, meaningless piece of shit that was.

i fucked you are mom LOL

that one about the irish brothers that shoot people

God Bless America
Se7en
Escape From Tomorrow
Snowpiercer

Tree Of Life

I don't know about fedora tipping, but pretentiousness is at all time high in that piece of shit

Philadelphia

I don't even hate the gay but that movie was garbage. Even T. Hanks was bad in it. Denzel was alright though.

>How about we just make the ending make no sense? That's art, right?

Religulous
The Unbelievers

Fuck off Kevin Smith

Zeitgeist

all wrong

Thiiiiiiiiiiiis

No, no, no

ITT: People who don't understand the fedora meme.

Just lurk a little bit you dumbshits. The only way its hard to grasp is if you have some kind of autism-spectrum disorder or are a total fucking cock-mongling newfag.

2001: A Space Odyssey

The last 4 Terrence Mallick flicks.
Pure m'lady pretentiousness .

Absolutely, Tree of Life is a pleb filter, IMO

K Y S
Y
S

Batman V Superman

your favorite movie.

Cred Forums doesnt know this game lol.

V for Vendetta: the movie about an actual cringefuck fedora-er

This.

spot on. .

i feel sorry for you

I'd say this or Fightclub.

>Heh, not surprised you sheep can't even UNDERSTAND your own pathetic meme.

no country for old men.

>What's the most pretentious fedora tipping movie you've ever seen?

Recently it's Sausage Party.

>dude god isn't real LMAO

Literally atheism preaching fedoracore.

No Waking Life yet?

that isnt what pretentious means.

as if a movie called sausage party could ever be fucking pretentious

Brick. I can not believe underage faggots on this board like this trash.

it's not trash but the dialogue was so irritating.

Real talk, it's The Invention of Lying and nothing else comes close.What started off as an interesting premise soon descends into pure fedora-tipping cringedom.

Fight club
Fuck that movie

memento or fight club

Most pretentious is anything by Woody Allen

come at me you fucks!

Annie Hall is 10/10 you pleb

Would have to agree strongly, ricky is probably the smuggest person in existence and a huge fedoralord

Idiocracy is up there

Agreed.

>Mike Judge
>fedora

The fans really ruin that movie tbqh

>The next day Mark is fired from his job because of the lack of interest in his films, and his landlord threatens to evict him for not paying his rent. Depressed, he goes to the bank to close his account. The teller informs him that the computers are down, and asks him how much money he has in his account. Mark is about to tell her when a strange reaction occurs in his brain, as he remembers how much money his landlord said he owed ($800). He has an epiphany that enables him to tell the world's first lie, to the effect that he has $800 in his account. The computer comes back online and shows his balance is $300. The teller gives him the full $800 noting that the computer has made a mistake.
> Mark then gets a call that his mother has had a heart attack and rushes to the hospital. There, the doctor (Jason Bateman) tells him that his mother is going to die. She is scared of death, believing that it will bring an eternity of nothingness. Mark, through tears, tells her that death instead brings a joyful afterlife, introducing the concept of a Heaven to her, and she dies happy while the doctors and nurses appear astonished by what he has said.
>Mark soon receives worldwide attention for his supposed new information about death. Under pressure from Anna, he tells them, through "ten rules", that he talks to a "Man In The Sky" who controls everything and promises great rewards in the good place after you die, as long as you do no more than three "bad things".

Enter the Void

meaningless shite

BvS followed closely by your favorite movie

Triggered Christcucks desu

faggot

You most probably have autism and americanism. It was a bit over sentimental, but how you get smugness from this kind of middle of the road comedy fodder is beyond me.

Yes lad

go back to watching capeshit, faggot

They're all over this board.

I would agree that the pretension and preaching is pretty fedora, but there isn't enough stylized ultra-violence or nihilistic angst to make this king of fedora.

How can a single movie take two spots on a list?

God bless america?

for you

>wew neurotic jewish twerp, cosmopolitan sexual liberty ! ! !

Lol, actually hadn't thought of that one. Now we're tippin' with gas.

I don't know but I found a way pleb

this