Has anyone seen this? Just saw the trailer and it looks pretty good t b h

Has anyone seen this? Just saw the trailer and it looks pretty good t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
world-grain.com/News/News-Home/Features/2013/7/The-inside-story-of-a-groundbreaking-trade-agreement.aspx?cck=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep drinking that koolaid

Daily reminder there were dozens of missions to the moon, 12 men actually walked on it, numerous samples were brought from the moon and given to numerous countries and they installed a big mirror on the surface of the moon which is visible with a big telescope.

>but it was done in hollywood yo

This has to be the longest running meme in american history

>numerous samples were brought from the moon and given to numerous countries

Are you really sure about this ?

Anyone who believes we didn't go to the moon is legit retarded. This is all.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

>A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.

>During the six Apollo landing missions, 2,415 samples weighing 380.96 kilograms (839.87 lb) were collected.

>In 1970, US president Richard Nixon gave presentation samples of Moon rock brought back by Apollo 11 as gifts to 135 countries and 50 US states.

>What are Goodwill moon rocks?

The Russians also NEVER said anything other than yes, the Americans really did go (beat us) to the moon.

If they could have proven for a minute that the US didn't don't you think they would have done?

> Moon rock brought back by Apollo 11 as gifts to 135 countries

Like the one they gave to Holland...

>implying that wasn't stolen and swapped out by some Dutch stoner in the 70's

no

You just made a deal with them.

Maybe a cereal/grain deal or something like that.

>It's not a lie if you believe it
>stealing George Costanza's lines now

So, you're claiming the whole Cold War thing wasn't real too then?

So why did you gave a fake rock to Holland ? And which country has a real rock ?

Be honest, did you knew about the fake Holland rock ?

Don't try to strawman me.

Are you actually seriously claiming that the Moon landingS didn't happen and it's all a conspiracy by the American government?

so is the movie good or not?

world-grain.com/News/News-Home/Features/2013/7/The-inside-story-of-a-groundbreaking-trade-agreement.aspx?cck=1

>When the phrase “Russian Wheat Deal” is mentioned in the United States, most recall the transaction in the summer of 1972 that sent 440 million bushels (nearly 12 million short tons) of wheat to the then-Soviet Union (USSR) for about $700 million.

>significant wheat transaction between the two countries in 1963, when 4 million tons (nearly 150 million bushels) of U.S. wheat was shipped to the USSR.

Who fucking know what happened.

Guys it's not a "documentary". It's a found footage thriller conspiracy flick. Don't go full retard.

I'm just telling you that you shouldn't use :

>numerous samples were brought from the moon and given to numerous countries

as an argument to support your "beliefs".

I'm not faggot. In the Cold War the USSR & USA were enemies, why would the USSR then have any reason to keep silent? Wheat deal or not.

The direct correlation is RIGHT FUCKING THERE!

> why would the USSR then have any reason to keep silent? Wheat deal or not.

Because they were starving ? Because without this deal and many other ones they would end up the USSR much sooner ?

This, goddamn it.
It is a documentary if you believe it.

>America
>run by a government that can't even successfully spy on their own people
>somehow capable of carrying out the biggest hoax/conspiracy known to man
>50 years ago

You nuts are giving them way too much credit.

See

>you shouldn't use physical proof as evidence

Are the other 99 moon rocks fake, too? No? Just this one from Holland? Hmm, maybe it has something to do with Holland then . . .

>Are the other 99 moon rocks fake, too?
Who knows ?

> No?
If the one you gave to Holland is fake, I tend to think: yes.

> Just this one from Holland?
Who knows ?

>lol idk so the moon landing is fake

Your average conspiracy theorist, folks.

If they're all fake, then how do they know what's real?

Checkmate, /x/.

>Kevin Smith's protegée

no thanks

>21st century
>satellites fucking everywhere in the space floating above our heads
>projects to go to mars
>still retards to believe this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

I'm telling you this:
and this:
But it's like arguing with a cult member. Believe what you want if it make you happy, but don't use some weak arguments like the "moon rocks" you gave to many countries.

if the moon was real we'd know about it, but the idea louis armstrong went walking on the moon is ridiculous, just more hollyweird hogwash peddled by the jew

The USA bought the USSR's silence with food and tech to prolong the cold war to benefit the USA

>if the moon was real we'd know about it

I'm sure we do, user...

No they don't It's a work of fiction.

Are you telling me conspirationists don't exist ? It's just all a big conspiracy too ?

Here you go, this is for ((You))

Motherfucker there's at least one of them posting in this fucking thread.

>one rock is fake
>can't possibly be that somebody swapped the rocks
>no it has to be a big conspiracy where they faked the moon landing
>no YOU'RE the crazy one

Nigger was replying to OP.

>If the one you gave to Holland is fake, I tend to think: yes.

You don't think we would have heard by now that all the rocks that were given out were fake if they were? I tend to think that would make national news. Or is there some conspiracy between America and the rest of the world not to reveal the fake rocks?

>Louis Armstrong
My sides just landed on the fake moon

Fuck off, Jarrah. Holland still has their sample. It was presented to a sitting head of state, not the old, retired guy whose estate either lost his or never even had one.

Yeah I saw it a couple of months ago. It's not exactly found footage, the idea is that one guy is documenting every step of the process of faking the moon landing, so the characters are always aware of the camera and sometimes play for it.

It has one of the best car chases I've ever seen.

It's amusing to know they filmed part of it guerilla style at NASA and Shepperton.
The 2001 set recreation and the making of old-school special effects is very cool.

The main guy is an eagerly annoying faggot but at least he has an actual character arc.

It is kinda funny (the test footage for the moon and the way they add details is fucking hilarious actually) but it gets progressively dark. The paranoia that sets in is really uncomfortable as the team believes the Soviets may be involved, or maybe the CIA is planning to get rid of them when the operation is done. It gets a bit nightmarish. It reminded me of that XCOM shooter that turned into a shitty TPS, of all things. It's the blend of vintage americana and space conspiracy, I guess.

Overall it's pretty engaging and genuinely interesting. The main dude might annoy you at first but just stick with it, it gets really good. Some scenes are destined to be classics, they're just that great.