What happened?

What happened?

A perfect cocktail of no talent mixed with lots of coke.

this is one of the most prominent examples to date of what happens if you are a mind controled illuminati sex toy that they promote for their own agenta my friends

cocaine and alcohol

lots of alcohol and coke to wash the jew dick taste out of her mouth

substance abuse, no healthy routine of hygiene, healthy food and exercise.

meth, coke, incest and prostitution

cocaine.

/thread

I wouldn't mind repeatedly inserting my penis into her vagina, if you know what I mean.

The illuminati, what even is that?
Ridiculous

I could tell you but i'm afraid I

Drugs, booze, and not enough people telling her "no."

Someone told me it had something to do with Rita Ora. Other than that, I dunno...

Cant be coke and alcohol. I do blow, and drink on a regular basis for the past 5 years. I dont have wrinkles, or a saggy ass, or any problems.

Are women just shit or what?

It's literally coke, alcohol and cigarettes. There is no mystery here.

Do you smoke cigarettes? What's your sleep schedule like? Lohan smokes and stays up partying all night. That alone will age you 20 years in half that time.

Yummy nipples.

The illuminati is nothing but a hoax
Don't worry about it, there's nothing there.

What happened?

literally who

I used to badly want a 4 way with them...now I don't think I could even keep it up

Holy shit Ali literally turned into a man.

>cocaine
>alcohol
>do nothing but party and refuse to workout
>entire family is fighting each other over who gets to control her

Kind of a sad story.

If you are on a cigarrettes, cocaine and alcohol diet for 5 years i assure you will have wrinkly skin, saggy ass and boobs and shit hair.

This dumb bitch had a promising career, a banging face and body and threw it all away because she was raised and managed by stupid, money-hungry hillbilles and because she overestimated her value in the business.

It's a miracle we're even talking about her.

is the one on the right ftm?

>Are women just shit or what?

white women age pretty quick naturally, add alcohol and drugs and accelerate it 1000%

marijuana is a hell of a drug

>t. shitskin

Define regular basis.

I'm sure Lindsay in her prime was drinking and doing lines nearly every day of the week.

I occasionally will do blow but nowhere near as frequently as these hollywood stars do.

Just aged. She's not a known diet or health person so that affected her looks as well. Also the drugs that she took in her younger years. Mostly the diet though, if you don't eat right you'll age like shit.

Just look at most B-list actors.

I dont smoke anything.
I'm a night owl, and work second shift.

Drink almost every day, get shitty drunk at least twice a month, do blow at least once a month. And when I do blow, I have at least a gram to myself. I dont do blow if I dont have a lot of it cause I hate running out.
I also wash my coke so I get the better stuff, and remove most of the cutter.

Yes, probably not hollywood regular where they have an once on hand every day of their lives.

Nothing at all, don't worry about it.

What happened to her twin sister from the parent trap

she was sold to a prince in Saudi Arabia

That's just regular white women aging

I did coke pretty much every day for a year. I'm not saying I was ever good looking or anything but a year of drinking, coke and the rest left me looking like a fucking scarecrow.... Lost like 20lbs, hair went like doll hair, skin was waxy and fucked...

...and I bet my 2 or 3oz a week is less than that Lohan was doing by a good distance.

Imagine having millions in the bank before you're 18 then partying with other teens who have stupidly rich parents, she was probably doing 2 week benders every month