Everyone ready for episode 3?

Everyone ready for episode 3?

Not really. Haven't had a single chuckle so far, though I'm still interested in how the plotline of the season plays out.

The last episode was 2 jokes stretched out over 30 minutes. Were you faggots seriously chortling on the floor over what's his name saying "IM GONNA DO IT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF" over and over and over?

All South Park episodes have always been stretched jokes for whole episodes.
Momentary gags have always been rare on the show.

I just wanna know what member berries have to do with anything

its gonna be a streaming party bros?

Fond memories of the past turn to sour grapes in the present. Congrats on being a mong.

Nostalgia clouding people's judgment.

Wow, what a unflattering portrait of hillary.

It's almost as bad as being portrayed as literally Mr. Garrison.

Cartman goes missing.
Skankhunt continues to troll.
Mr. Garrison prepares for the first presidential debate.

skankhunt ends up helping Garrison get out of the election

Kyle's dad is drinking memberberry wine.

They're probably leading up to something significant with it later on in the season.

Right now, they're just introducing the concept to be fully explained as a national crisis that only the boys from south park can solve.

>Le I don't take a stance therefore I'm better and smarter than anyone the Show.

i hope theres another montage

What do you think is Cartman's role in all of this?
He's been acting suspiciously nice so far which has never been a good sign.

He's legit serious that he's changed but after the previous episode he'll go back to being evil.

Waiting to capitalize on it somehow. Maybe he's going to use the fact that the troll is Jewish to try and implement a holocaust.

>WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN

Everything so far has been shit. They better have save some episodes for non political stuff or at the very least built up to the video games plot that comes out in march like they did with stick of truth

>Mr. Garrison might actually become the president in South Park if Trump wins

That social media suicide skit was already played out a couple seasons ago

they should have dropped the garrison thing and put in trump instead. they obviously didnt think that he would get the nomination

JUST

He'll be a broken man for the next 1 or 2 episodes then have a comeback episode.

>I need opinions to be spoonfed to me: The Post

but he won user

Trump is low hanging fruit. South Park rarely goes for the easy joke, they adressed this when asked why they never went after George W. They mocked him via the Canadian PM and are still kinda using Mr. Garrison as surrogate Trump.

>Trump is low hanging fruit
So is Hillary. Given the member berries shit they should have just went with the douche and turd again. Politics ruin everything

>Le not having an opinions is better than having convictions the post.

They raped Canadian Trump

DUDE CURRENT EVENTS AND SOCIAL COMMENTARY LMAO

if south park pretended to support trump unironically, it would be a better way to shill hillary than supporting hillary.
i couldn't care less about ameircan politics though.

> ES IST ZEIT FUR REICH

She's an easy target but often gets a free pass by the media. Talk show host rarely make fun of her and it took months for the news to even acknowledge her health problems. So she's not really in the same boat.

No one gives a fuck about a video gamd

Wait am I retarded for thinking member berries were symbolising how industries bring back remakes/remixes of good old shit to distract people from how totally gone to shit the modern day world they live in is so as dull them and not have them get mad/rebel?

You're retarded for having no reading comprehension

The appeal to nostalgia is a, in part at least, political gambit, and that's one of the things the member berries are supposed to invoke.

I'm just not confident Matt & Tray are going to do the right thing.

Making the season about 'internet trolling' onto itself would be missing the mark.

Cartman is the one that clued Gerald in to internet trolling. He's the Sidious to Gerald's Vader. The man behind the man.

Except he's not being nostalgic. He's pretty much just straight up shitposting.

Yeah. It made a point to show him passing by the member berries in the super market without even glancing at them. That seems to suggest he's enjoying the present.

That's what I thought

new episode in 2 hours? here in europe is 2 am atm ):

It's going to him after all, orchestrating this whole thing from behind the scenes.

what time does the show start?

I like it. Usually it's some fat fuck or Randy's dad doing something stupid, but now we have someone who for most part, is relatively sane.

I think they're trying to say that the internet isn't some unique shit, exclusively for nerds. It's for people to unwind and shoot the shit.

I think Cartman tries to figure out who it is, does it like a complete white knight and becomes something just as bad. As for Kyle, he eventually finds out it's his dad and tries to keep it quiet.

One of the things I really liked about the last episode is that it took the piss out of the old "The guy trolling me MUST be some sad poor freak" excuse that every butt blasted crybaby flees to whenever they get their feelings hurt.

1 hour

These faggots could slap together an episode on the debate in one week. Will they?

I'd be surprised if it weren't referenced, likely in relation to the insidious social media terrorist SkankHunt42.

No. I like Trump, but no. He could've done way better.

So bros, why did they make the troll gerald? Will his jewishness become a factor?

They named the jew

He did "poorly" on purpose
This is the first debate

agreed

>le
Leddit please

"Its the first debate why didnt he play every card he had"

>It's a people think the debate wasn't clearly fucking rigged against Trump episode
Seriously come on, they hammered Trump about his tax returns yet didn't even fucking touch Hillary on the emails, any of her scandals, or her health. I want someone to ask that lying bitch why she thought it was okay to lie to the American people and say on live tv she's perfectly healthy and then a month later say she has phenomena. That shit doesn't develop in just a goddamn month

The only laugh I had was after Kyles dad made the news, and the woman says she won't be affected by trolls.
>"Oh, it's on bitch"

Why can't they reference the snuke in Hillary's snizz? Best episode of last season was ninja isis and I really don't like the whole season long storylines.

Is Victoria ever coming back?

You realize Cartman is the master mind right?
He's always been scheming, when he tried to bust PC principal with the underwear thing it blew up in his face and he got the shit kicked out of him.
This only made him smarter, he learned from his mistake.

>Uses Gerald as a proxy internet troll
>Knows It's kyles dad but intentionally acts goody goody to fool the others into thinking its him
>gets his electronics smashed by the boys
>Kyle is and always has been a pussy, and he will feel guilty (remember the toilet paper episode)
>Kyle comes forward and the boys face punishment for "killing" Cartman
>Cartman adds insult to injury by exposing Kyle's dad as Skankhunt
>Kyle now being embarrassed and Punished
>Cartman rewarded new electronics for exposing the troll

If you don't think he's smart enough for that. remember what he did to Scott

>DUDE 32D UNDERWATER CANDYLAND
Try to be objective and realize he's capable of making mistakes.
If Trump is so high energy he should've been able to deal with it.

He did alright. Hillary seemed robotic, all benzo'd out, and she got the piss-easy questions. No mention of her emails or her propensity toward quid-pro-quo to be heard.

>mfw he refrenced how shillary called young black men super predators back in the 90s

4x10^8th dimensional tiddlywinks*

I wouldn't put it past him but I doubt they'll go that route. They should go back to old formula instead of all this political shit.

Every question aimed at Hillary was a softball so she could transition into talking about her policies.

>Secretary Clinton, last week, you said we’ve got to do everything possible to improve policing. Can you explain your new policies on implicit bias?

>Secretary Clinton, why are you a better choice than your opponent to create the kinds of jobs that will put more money into the pockets of American works?

And every question aimed at Trump was tailored to open subjects that are disadvantageous to him.

>Mr. Trump, we’re talking about the burden that Americans have to pay, yet you have not released your tax returns.

>Earlier this month, you said Hillary doesn’t have, quote, “a presidential look.” She is standing right there, can you explain?

>Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation’s first black president was not a natural-born citizen. Can you explain what made you change your mind?

member when south park was funny?

If you noticed. There's a lot of GoT feel to the show these last few episodes. They definitely want to have some kind of winner. Will be the last person we expect and under dog.

Cartman or the kid with diabetes

What time does the episode air again?

Am I the only one who thought "member when there weren't so many mexicans" and some of Gerald's bantz were funny

streaming where?

on television. in about 30 minutes

strem?

Yeah it was great, the haters demonstrate the point by hating everything new.

i only have a computer I don't have a tv bro

suptv dot org

strem pls

you don't need a tv

you just need cable and a box, and you can hook it up to your monitor

you are my man

CAN'T BLOAT THE GOAT!

wait what?
you are my fucking man

It's threads like this that are really disillusioning and show that Cred Forums is all 16 year old dweebs

you're a fucking dweeb

deep web bro no love

ANY LINKS THAT DONT SUCK? suptv freezes once in a while its annoying

thank friend

I'm actually really excited for The Fractured But Whole. I can't wait!!!

I watched a video on Youtube, and Trey actually said he watched PewDiePie's Let's Play videos so he knows what works and what doesn't. Not saying that PewDiePie has great opinions or anything, but I think they've made the gameplay better than The Stick of Truth.

No, I'm pretty sure that's one aspect of it....

>!!!
Can you redditors stop using exclamation points. The use of caps lock have been standard even before Cred Forums

its the only one and it always lags
even the alt

assuming your monitor and cable box has hdmi input/output of course

my uni has cable services provided, so I just use their stuff

comfy.zone

comfy zone is for fat homosexuals

Same here. I smiled when the neighbors were putting douche and turd sandwich signs on their yard and arguing which is best but other than that, South Park has lost its charmed. They sacrificed formula for humor. This new shit is absolute garbage. It's a very sad site to behold given these genius minds gave us Canceled, pinewood derby, chickenpox, and all about Mormons. This show has gone to hell.

Kik is wolfie382

see ya there then

The wine is vintage '92.

Are you joking me? The entire joke now is, "lol our production schedule can keep us current XD" fuck this new South Park. It fucking sucks.

CDs are nasty yo

STREAM PLS

>courtsier titsoff
kek

shut up faggot just turn to comedy central

>man ass

lol KEK so ebin

This season of South Park is brought to you by Twitter (TM)

Cartman's trying to change but he'll revert back to normal once he learns a Jew caused him so much pain.

Is garrison the douche or the turd sandwich?

Douche

douche

Street Warrior on Stan's door in previous season and Fury Road poster on wall now.

8 minutes in and almost two jokes!

Thanks anons

>my opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted
top kek

Stan was always a pleb

>wolfie382
>Fat

Ew. No thanks. Go to /soc/ landwhale

Ohhhhhhhhhh the debate is perfection

BLACKED

>are disadvantageous to him
Poor Trump. He can deal with a year of bad press and even bask on it but when he needs to be president material "they're being unfair".

TRUMP DESTROYED

Fuck you. You won't ride shiny and chrome in Valhalla.

Mr Stoch is a trump supporter. YOUR GROUNDED MISTER

Cred Forums BTFO

How will he ever recover?

matt & trey are cucks btw

>hatin' on this 10/10
>musicals

They also might be... well you know.

Studies show that 70% of CTR shills are voting for Donald Trump

Trump drunk sucking putins cock
omg

why don't they want to Make America Great Again???

The Gerald trolling is great. Matt and Trey know how it feels.

Politics and South Park suck why can't they member one offs?

Ash vs Dead coming back niggers!

>closet case loves Trump

Is he my Uncle?

It's kinda unfair when the douche gets asked fifteen specific questions while the turd sandwhich gets away with Holt only asking her two

hilarious

Gay? Hopefully. Have you seen the part of Baseketball where Matt and Trey makeout? It makes me feel.... things.

BECAUSE OBAMA PRESIDENT NOW!

Drumpf getting BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

>Voting for Shillary

That's the only thing I'm enjoying. Politics don't mix well unless it's a background plot like snuke and snizz.

reminder CTR

Is there really publicity? In between a 20 min episode? WTF america

Cigarettes are bullies!

It's not Trump you fools, it's Mr. Garrison

wtf I hate Trump now!

stream anywhere?

>Drumpf

>interview 1000 people to find one dumb/ironic guy
>hurr Trump supporters btfo

meanwhile the voting base of hillary are absolute retards and scummy single women

>garrison is winning because he tells the truth

makes you think huh?

>every time Amy Schumer talk about her vagina I lose my fucking ind

Well the election ends on a Tuesday and they're infamous internally for not sending the episodes to CC until the last minute so they could just write two endings and air the one matching the winner.

Eww

Only thing I want from her are cookies and maybe some snizz.

Nigga, I've gotten shit like that from sinus infections and I'm healthier than you.

>Girls are funny get over it. Every time Amy schumer talks about her vagina I lose it.
Kek fuck that fat cunt I guarantee she can't help but make a statement about it cause she's incredibly thinned skin and big boned

>daily show
really nigga

So it's the same "joke" over and over again?

I don't get it.

>trying to throw the election
>by just telling the truth

I kekd.

Is that big gay al's voice in the bar?

t. reddit

>pleh

>watching south park pass the age of 16

The fuck is that?

>seizure

Wow. Do you have a Trump sign on your lawn?

Eggs

HITLER IS BACK BABY

So memberberries might be from aliens?

Did they just not give a fuck this season? It's just the same jokes...

MEMBER BERRY PIE

yes and I wish i didn't

>pic related, the average CTR shill

>pass

Why do you have to like Trump to make fun of Hillary?

Litteraly naming the jew

This episode is boring desudesu

baiowolf

>watching tv when you can shitpost on internet
>Sitting on your ass and wasting hours of your life watching television for no substantial reason

Who fucking cares?

>we must say its name

Are they naming the jew?

who else watching in glorious 1 frame per 10 seconds?

Right? Could it be?

>black laughs matter

Because America is a 'you're with us or against us' place?

I smirked.

OH SHIT THE FARMER GUY IS BACK!

The past 3 episodes have been very bad. I'm just watching to see what happens.

Why do you have to be CTR/reddit/tumblr to make fun of Trump?

is she spawning?

Remember remember the 80s ?

oh man i fucking love this character

How many CTR Sheckels are Matt and Trey making?

/u mad bro/

The fucking emails kek

>That Pet Semetary old guy

Gerald is Kimi

DELET THIS

Because he's butthurt about how his idol got humiliated on monday

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

>he's a troll
>meet under a bridge

POTTERY

NOT LIKE THAT SMARTASS
lol

>$0.55 added to your account

How does a girl scratch her balls?

>cartman gonna get laid

DELET THIS

Who do you guys think Cartman will lose his virginity to?

Cartman's gonna get some.

CARTMAN IN DERE

Kek that was my favorite of the 3 so far, actually laughed a few times

I dip french fries in bbq sauce.

CARTMAN GONNA SEE PUSS

HOLY SHIT

CUNNY??

>do u want me to show u?

>Cred Forums
>literal containment board

cancel this shitty affirmative action spawn of a show

Wait did that black guy just say "nigs"?

>Do you want me to show you?

Cartman set all of this up so he could get laid

ITS HAPPENING

woaaah great episode almost made me cry south park is fucking great

Not as bad as last week but still filler

Okay that last line got a laugh out of me.

>this show was renewed for a second season

Kill me please

>inb4 randy discovers the Jewish conspiracy

post your Cred Forums folders

Fuck off cancuck

WHAT ARE THOSE?

I miss Moonbeam City for the artstyle and this is shit.

post yfw you realize Cartman gon be the first to get laid

If they are trying to rip on Trump they are failing because Garrison is too different from Trump.

>that ending
REEEEEEEEE

what the fuck is this

This show is so fucking racist lol

How could they not have Shillary randomly pass out?

Pussies.

>the first

Pretty sure Kenny has gotten laid before.

>do you want me to show you

Lads, we lolicon now

>Cartman is going to get laid before you

Its time to end it all

>No Moonbeam City at least for the art style

Fuck CC

This episode was garbage until the last scene

kek this show is actually pretty funny

>The whole thing girls are funny thing was a gambit by cartman to find out why girls don't have balls.
>In the end it gets him laid.

I don't know how to feel about this, they might actually jump the shark with this one.

>Cartman: Holy shit

Im more interested in seeing where this goes with Cartman than anything else

>inb4 both the boys and girls manage to go into full on race war over Cartman and the girl getting together

Gerald is funny and Cartman makes me smirk otherwise fuck it.

oh shit, I did not catch that

Jimmy and possibly Butters too.

>I ain't yo daddy and yo daddy ain't my daddy

Holy shit that everest college commercial

>Cartman sees pussy IRL before you even kiss a girl

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

This. Kenny and Jimmy have both been laid by whores.

That Everest College bit got a smirk out of me.

>pretend girls are funny
>get laid

This is too real.

"we're on martin luther king boulevard so we know it's safe"

>implying they even have dads

Butters fingered Paris Hilton

HOLEE SHIIT

OUR BOY ERIC ABOUT TO GET SUM

>watching whatever garbage is on CC's 10:30 slot

The 10:30 slot show is never good.

Its possible Butters has gotten laid as well

That's going to be the arc on social media. While everyone is fighting with skankhunt42 and getting to the point where they are jumping off buildings and waging gender wars, two elementary schoolers are actually enjoying the life outside of twitter. Its with cartman, the same character, also. Exactly like Christian Rock Hard where Cartman is the one to hit 1 million record sales before the other guys because he actually made music while the rest were sitting around trying to fight a battle against piracy.

Pretty sure it's only a partial criticism on him. It would have been MUCH better if they actually just did a real Donald Trump instead of the Garrison proxy. I'm really not sure why they decided to stick with mr. garrison but it's looking like it's too late to back out of that now

This, I wish it was that easy

I gotta say im not hating chamberline heights

What's gucci, my nigs?

What are they going to do when Trump wins? They can't have Garrison as President right? But they can't really have Trump at this point, they dug themselves into a hole.

it's shit but it's suitable for background noise. i don't hate it.

>iktfb
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>Cartman pretends he gives a shit about girls
>Gets laid

Its like pottery

Explains why they showed that episode this week before the last week recap.

more like past 3 seasons desu

I don't know what you guys are talking about. This legends show is kinda funny.

Moonbeam City had a good artstyle and Pizazz otherwise fuck it.

Cartman's been 10 for 20 years so not exactly level playing field either

Why couldn't they?

That's the joke you dumb nig.

Shame they wasted the art style and cast on an Archer clone

>They can't have Garrison as President right?

That actually could work very well in future seasons of zombie South Park but I still don't like the mixed messages

>Booncocks

I just season passed that shit.

>these dudes look harder than my dick after watching that caitlyn jenner show. now thats a milf.

The boys were 9 until about season 5 IIRC.

I'm enjoying it more than new South Park

Because they already used Trump last season and he got fucked to death.

Was just about to post this.

>Warriors reference

chamberlain heights > south park

Anyone else losing it every time that dudes search goes "sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit"

Garrison resigns, Catlyn resigns, Trump is 3rd in line and just been off camera the entire time.

That or the election episode will be everyone voting Trump by write in

lmao they're doing a fucking warriors parody.
This show is great, fuck what the rest of you say.

>you know that holocaust thing I believe that shit could really happen

What did he mean by this?

seems like matt and trey fucked themselves to death on that 1

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This show isn't 100% shit.

They put Garrison as a trump proxy because the only person this time last year who wasn't laughing at the idea of a Trump candidacy, let alone presidency, was the Dilbert guy.

nigger

Nah. Garrison fucking Trump and accidentally stealing his meme mojo was perfect.

Oh damn. Little black dude likes the white girl.

I'm actually surprised at how much I've enjoyed chamberlain heights

Garrison LITERALLY fucked Trump to death last season.

American Dad already did the Warriors reference years ago.

>I wonder if brothers know I'm gay

The scene with the jews had me laffin

>Tegan and Sara

did they ever explain what's that shit falling from her pants?

This shows ok but I hate this artstyle.. It reminds me of early 2000s adult swim

IT'S THE LIZZIES

She shit herself

That's literally the whole point to South Park. The fact that they can make episodes so fast allows them to be more topical than other shows.

> the WNBA doesn't have any...fans

I'm ded

>the wnba doesn't have any...fans

canadian trump not american trump.

clear difference

IRON DILDO

I'm going to give this a chance actually now.

i like how they make fun of trump supporters

probably why Cred Forums is so quiet about this season.

atleast you still got sam hyde

We rule this hood with an iron dildo!

THEY DID THE BOTTLE CLINK WITH IRON DILDOS

>entire thread
>quiet

Cry more, CTR.

Warriors and Clockwork Orange reference. I'm going to give this a chance now.

>He thinks it's actually anti-Trump

I bet you can't even handle a game of checkers.

>south park thread
>talk about other shows
why not just make another thread...

>muffed it again

Chamberlane Heights thread next week?

These past episodes are meh, Gerald and Cartman are the only funny things past couple episodes.

Politics are better background plot not foreground.

Cause this show is funnier

>Oh shit! I scored! I has statistics!

Yes. Or make it SP + CH.

It's a new show so people didn't know if it was good or not.

I'm not saying these episodes are fucking amazing, they're ok, interesting story, not the best laughs as of so far, but still why have an SP thread to just talk about another show?

For sure mah niggaaaaaaa

Gonna work on my fundamentals in the mean time

Because they're not big enough for their own thread at this point

I'm down

Considering it is making up half of this south park thread, I don't see why it can't be considered big enough for it's own thread.

Yeah shit is dumb.

I DVR everything I watch so I can fast forward through commercials

she did
whatever the last big awards event was, someone asked her what she was wearing,and she just HAD to say what tampon brand she had in.

wtf i h8 trump now
#mentallyhill

Just found it, she did this at the Emmys

shit like this is made to make america look bad
nobody here likes this obvious gas lighting and anyone who takes our nations history seriously really despise people who use the term 'murica'

I should take this to Cred Forums but I hope the writing quality in Fractured but Whole isn't effected because how shit this politic storyline is considering it was delayed.

SoT wasn't very topical so I'm not worried.

SoT was beautiful and was better than the writing we've gotten the past 2 seasons. I just want solitary episodes again and closest we got was the ninja isis episode.

I'm pretty sure it's the people who were watching South Park and just didn't change the channel because they're idiots.

One thread can handle two conversations just fine.