Why didn't he fuck her?

Why didn't he fuck her?

Because he was a good person.
I'm not even trying to cast out some reddit bait or whatever, that's just the actual reason.

but he wasn't, he was a fraudulent pedophile

Because the movie was written by a fag and this is how he thinks straight men act.

Because it was easier to jerk off to the thought of her when he showered. It's the opening scene in the movie.

Also Kevin Spacey is gay.

this is the correct answer
its what an ideal man should do
its a decent thing to do, not fucking a girl who is yours daughter age
especially when it turns out she was virgin and just posturing the reputation of sexually experienced girl

but real question is why didnt he fuck is own daughter, with tits like those there was just no way

How is that not a good person?

So the other girl played by Thora Birch, played my sister in the 1991 Parenthood tv series. Made the topless scene awkward, lol.

A good person would never have taken it that far in the first place. Lester is just shitty and he didn't even bang her.

>le "fag-hating masculine guy is actually secretly a faggot himself" maymay

>[speaking of a job he applied for] I'm looking for the least possible amount of responsibility.

is there a more based movie quote?

>posts the Rock

IRONY!

Her confession to him that she's a virgin basically redpilled him.
Previously he was a fucked up individual, searching hedonistic pleasure after being dissatistfied his whole adult life. But now that his mind is clear, he realizes the beauty of life and sees no pleasure in exploiting a young girl for sex.

I read that the writer originally had him sleep with her in the script, but someone involved in the film convinced him that in every good story, the main hero has an epiphany before the eventual ending or something.

>I'm an agent of chaos

>redpilled
Correction: bluepilled

>in every good story, the main hero has an epiphany before the eventual ending

Not in American Psycho though.

And yet it was everyone else who did wrong

I'm worried that you are asking this question honestly, because you honestly didn't understand American Beauty, which means I'm posting alongside your anonymous opinions would could be anywhere.

she burnt coal and was thus unworthy

But he does. He realizes nothing he does matters in the end.

>But now that his mind is clear

but nothing happened that would clear his mind, especially at peak horniness just seconds before achieving the goal he set out to reach

>"im a virgin"
>"wtf i love my family now!"

>not in American Psycho
bruh did you not see the ending?

>teen
>pedophile

Men will be laughing behind your back while fucking your 17yo daughter

It was the weed
Dude lmao

Thora Birch was so much damm hotter.

Sadly she's nuts now, check her website and blog if you don't believe me.

He was sick of everything sick of being unhappy, sick of having to pretend and sick of working so hard for something utterly meaningless
The whole movie has him revel against all this but at the end he still chooses to do the right thing because he was genuinely good and unwilling to harm someone else
Look at everyone else the wife dives right into the modern suburbia take bullshit and ends up doing bad and worse and the neighbor who is completely fucked in the head because he went to the army to stop being gay or wathever
At the end he was happy because he let go of everything and everyone else is more miserable than ever

He literally says that he learned nothing new about himself etc. It's an anti-epiphany.

Your MGTOW definition of redpill doesn't apply here. Had he fucked her he wouldn't be happy at the end of the movie. After 5 minutes the post-sex endorphines would wear off and he'd be in the same emotional state as before.

I guess it's more of a "wtf we are all fucked up people placing importance on the wrong things. I can now see how blind I was and how blind my daughter and wife still are." kinda feel.

Because he was happy to buy the "sexually experienced" thing she was selling until the facade came down. Her awkwardness and confession snapped him back awake (the epiphany) and then he saw her for what she was: a scared child without a clue. And despite being free to fuck her anyway, he made a righteous decision and didn't. That's what makes him a good man, you fucking dullard.

Well yeah because thinking about fucking her was his way of reveling and escaping all the fake in his life and when he is about to she tells him she is a virgin meaning that even his fantasy at the start was fake too
I like this movie because is anti consumerism done right instead of an agenda it has a message
All that shit you surround yourself with be it objects, responsibilities, fears, wathever all that shit is killing you

Spacey's character arc was great, i felt very sad about the ending

he should have popped her cherry on the fancy italian couch to drive his wife mad

So if she had been just a slut he would have plowed that jb azz?

Mena is pure

he wasn't a pedo, dipshit.

Because in his fantasy of her she was this siren that was the epitome of the female form, when he nearly has sex with her she reveals she's a virgin, his fantasy comes tumbling down, she's just a teenager and nothing like his fantasy wanted her to be

I think so desu.
But in that case he might have had the epiphany after busting a nut. Just like the time you realized how wrong it was to jerk it to your sisters panties. The realization happens after orgasm.

She probably smelled bad from bathing in all that pepperoni

It's pretty silly to hate gays, focusing so much on them could be an internal desire to interact with them that is instantly turned into resentment in order to defend oneself from perceived social stigma. A self perpetuated thing in both cases, there's no real reason to focus on other people's lives so much that you get mad about it.

It hurts. It physically hurts.

No, he realizes that there's not going to be any punishment, that there's nothing to be gained, he will not be introspective or learn much of anything besides this

Use lotion

Fuck you i laughed

>redpilled
opinion discarded

Ha, sweet. Sex bruises

>there are people who unironically believe that fucking a 17 year old is "wrong"
it was because she revealed she was a virgin and he didn't want to be the one to take her virginity

>liberal logic

So the KKK are a bunch of niggers then?

no, the KKK just wants their wives to be BLACKED

this tbqh