Amazing Spiderman>Raimi Spiderman

Amazing Spiderman>Raimi Spiderman

>Better Peter
>Cuter Love Interest
>Better Costume
>Better Quips

Put your nostalgia aside, you know this is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how your shallow views on women let you dictate why one film is better than another.

Not them but you're really reaching there, or projecting

Well when most the movie revolves around his love life, the actress is important part of the movie.

I agree.

People seem to think Peter Parker was some socially-retarded spastic who tripped over his own feet and never got the girl. Raimi's version was a caricature, not a character.

?
>worse villains
>worse plot
>worse pacing

Shocker:
>I LOVE SPIDER-MAN
>I MEAN
>I HATE SPIDER-MAN

Green-Goblin:
>I LOVE PETER
>I MEAN
>I HATE PETER

Better love interest, but killed her off in the last minute of the film and doesn't deal with it or shows the affects of it. Fighting the Rhino after.

We saw he was more torn up by her dad's death.

What a waste.

>Better Costume

I guess... if that's your fetish

>Better Quips

Where do you think we are?

Also you can't top Raimi's cinematography. Dr. Oct surgery scene alone was pure horrorkino in a family action film, that variety of pace and tone and the stunt/action in it alone was better.

But yeah, Amazing Spider Man had better CGI.

You win that one, oh wait, you didn't mention that.

SHIT

Top, top kino

youtube.com/watch?v=yEz_zs67hwY

The ASM2 suit is undeniably the best.

Finally someone who said it.

I like the newer spiderman suit better.

But also I've always like Black Spiderman.

The villains are the only thing better about Raimi's, Defoe makes a great Osborn.

>You now realize that Amazing Spiderman is your nostalgia bias

Yeah, they just take up bulk of the film and carry that dumb shit like plot. You'd think Cred Forums is just about who has the best screencaps.

>better peter

The character was less interesting less believable, less developed and really annoying.

Oh and not all like the comic books if you care about shit like that.

>cuter love intrest

Does not matter when determining a films quality, and if it does you are a pathetic loser.

>better costume

Oh so you're joking, or b8ing? Because no one actually likes that shitty costume, honestly the worst one i've ever seen in any capeshit.

>better quips

There was one scene with quips, and it was only put in there because studio executives were going down a checklist of what should be in a spider-man movie.

There was no creative vision, and was only made so sony could ape off of marvels success.

There was nothing believable about Peter Parker in Raimi's movie. He did not look or act like a real kid.

Garfield's character might not be a perfect adaption of the character from the comics, but at least he dressed and behaved like an actual teenager. Also he had Peter's penchant for science and inventing things. You could understand how he could land the hottest girls in school despite being completely antisocial. Peter from Raimi's movies would never wind up with MJ or Gwen. Then again, MJ wasn't a bombastic model in Raimi's movies, she was a frumpy-looking sad girl with daddy issues and bad teeth.

>There was one scene with quips, and it was only put in there because studio executives were going down a checklist of what should be in a spider-man movie.

As opposed to ignoring quips all together, because Raimi didn't give a shit.

>>Cuter Love Interest

the romance between gwen and peter and the score by james horner were literally the only good things about it, everything else was shit tier and raimi's films were better.

>Oh so you're joking, or b8ing? Because no one actually likes that shitty costume, honestly the worst one i've ever seen in any capeshit.

Is this bait? Those eyes are perfect.

>tapes a photo frame to the wall
what the fuck were sony thinking?

>ignoring quips

Lol now your just making shit up.

Raimi's SM wasn't "realistic" but at least the character made sense, unlike Sony's SM.

Look up the costume for TASM, TASM2 has a whole host of other problems.

The web-slinging CGI looked much better in the new ones.

It was worse and people already forgotten about Amazing Spiderman.

And that's all the only nice thing that can be said about the new ones.

Garfield > Maguire

Stone > Dunst

Rosamary Harris > Sally Field

Webb's suit > Raimi's suit

Webb's webslinging > Raimi's webslingn

Raimi's score > Webb's score (all score are awesome, though)

Raimi's villains > Webb's villains

Raimi's cinematography > Webb's cinematography

first post best post

OP just wants an excuse for a waifu circlejerk thread

I think the Civil War costume looks the worst, eyes are retarded looking and the spider is too small.

>He thinks Garfield acts like a real kid.

He is literally Tumblr's idea of a "cool teenager"

This except I much prefer Maguire.

/thread

Actually the only bad part of that is the stupid black bands on the limbs. Get rid of them and it would be perfect.

>mfw you Cred Forumscksuckers think Peter, love interest, costume and quips matter more than everything else
Put aside your retardation, you know the Raimi Spider-Man movies are better than The Amazing Spider-Man movies in almost every way. Shallow shit like "costume" doesn't fucking matter.

At least we can all agree that Gwen>MJ

>"It's you who's out, Gobby. Out of your fucking mind, you goddamned kike-loving faggot."
How did Raimi get away with this?

I'm pretty sure they only hired the director for this because his name was Marc WEBB

That's Romita, Sr. Spidey, you dummy.

>STOP THAT BUS, THERE'S A NIGGER SITTING IN THE FRONT!

Raimi pushed the envelope far past what Webb was willing to do.

>I will never marry Emma Stone

Not with that attitude

don't be stupid

>Better Peter
I'm sure I'll get shit from you "MUH COMICS" fags but Tobey's Peter was a far more likeable character. Andrew was a hipster dickhead, Peter was a nerdy underdog who had far more development than Andrew.
>Cuter Love Interest
Prime Dunst and prime Stone are about even. Anyway, this doesn't fucking matter.
>Better Costume
No.
>Better Quips.
No.

His stupid fucking face makes me want to punch the shit out of it.

Meant to say "Tobey was a nerdy underdog who had far more development than Andrew."

With the ridiculous amount of superhero films that have been released and scheduled to be released, I want a slow-paced Spiderman flick that's mainly a drama. Just Peter trying to juggle school, crime fighting (robbery, burglary), family, and romance.

Agreed.
Really sad they ended this series.

what about a Netflix show

Yea. A serialized miniseries can work.

DESU Emma was the best part of the new ones. Don't think i'd even watch them without her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Ok. So we have two options here.

1) You're trolling.

2) You sincerely think this.

I'm not sure which is more sad.

(You)
No.

Emma Stone was great as Gwen Stefani but Kirsten's Mary Jane was much more convincing.