m.youtube.com/watch?v=l67FJXZY6kI
youtube.com/watch?v=zNA038i8T5o
youtube.com/watch?v=s1MVLratl5c
youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg
youtube.com/watch?v=QrEeUyqKrYc
opieandanthonylive.com/beta/opieandanthony/
archive.org/details/@o_amp_a_video_archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Jim Norton still leaving Opie in October when his contract ends? I wonder if he will join The Anthony Cumia Show afterwards since they have better chemistry together.

Horsecock and Sam will be better

He's doing his own show with Sammy boy. The Opie channel will be going away

Oh really? I was hoping he would join Anthony. Atleast he's leaving Opie, especially after he treated him like a cunt all those years.

Ant said he couldn't afford Jimmy but harbors no ill-will. With Jimmy's new contract he may be able to appear regularly on TACS tho.

bend over

>drinking transsexual cum

Hey where's that stuff happening?

First for Bobo

I can see why Anthony tried to strangle that thing to death. Looks like a ghoul from a really bad nightmare.

SAM AND CHIPPAH SHOW

CUMMING SOON

The Jesse Ventura bits are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_KlAYqY5o

youtube.com/watch?v=U39mtKT48b0

Sam is the most annoying, unlistenable, cringy, tryhard faggot I've ever heard and seen. I'm done with this shitshow.

The OnA subreddit is the only place on reddit more consistently mean and debauched than Cred Forums.

Its also thriving right now, an di love that opie is out on his ass

I don't find anything about Sam to be particularly objectionable.

I can't wait until Colin Quinn stops by the Sam and Jim Show to give them the business.

Maybe Louis CK and Bill Burr will be on as well?

The possibilities are endless, they are... as big as your imagination

O&A has been kill for two years, this has just been some weird life support that they finally pulled the plug on.

jim/sam is a vast improvement on opie/jim though. hopefully opie just fucking retires. Literally nobody except a few hundred truckers wants him on the air.

What the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=xvvUs6xThow

That is an unfunny idiotic aspergers old faggot's attempt at an ironic character. He is seventeen layers of awful.

JUST

vid.me/4IBI

O&A died with Patrice.

That's Cumia's bitch? I thought he only fucked traps

His hair.

Shitposting on Cred Forums while high on amphetamines.

Waiting till next week to see how SXM is going to deal with the new shows and place everyone. If they give Jim and Sam the morning hour I'm resubbing.

Have you heard Jim and Sam yet? It's not O&A, it's not even life support. Jim asked SXM for his own channel. He wants full control, no connection with Opie there.

Jim and Sam is good. They're still in their infancy, but it's a different show. We'll now have Jim regularly as the lead man, the "ship steerer" of his own program. I'm looking forward to it come into its own.

#cocksoutforbobo

Was. Before he strangled her and stomped on her twig-like hand.

>tfw they jocktober opies new project next month

They are clearly gagging to really tear into opie too. I love the subtle jabs at titster followed by their cackles. I might listen daily again.

two fucking days of UFC fighters? great start

Get ready for the hottest new show in satellite radio!

His taste in wrestling. I find it funny how a few years ago Sam was hated by a lot of listeners and is now isn't. The Pendulum is swinging the other waaaaaay

I think I made it 3 seconds in last time I tried to watch this

Can someone post some good o&a shows. I just started listening to their stuff on youtube.

why do people hate Opie? aside from his lack of comedy chops

Anthony got a niggas ribs hurtin' ta-day!

youtu.be/QQzfPk_YY1o

Rich Vos is fucking ruthless in this. He tears Berbiglibitch apart, and you can hear his defeat seep through the speakers. Ant also has some classic lines in this, which I shan't bother listing, since they'll lose their effect.

youtu.be/aBZMX62n-Os

Another one of my favorites, notice it's in two parts. Rich Vos and Jason Mewes bullshitting about their drug use and the pathetic depths they'd go to enhance their highs.

youtu.be/hgQreqvZIYI

This is a short one, but a classic. Ant got kicked out of his Everquest 2 guild.

youtu.be/hr_dXinp1iI

Hate Opie yet? No? Rather than linking to an obvious on air argument with the dolt, here's a clip in which Opie questions ... water. And yes, he is literally this dumb.

There's a lot more. I haven't even included anything with Patrice, but if I don't stop now, this list could be endless.

she was probably trying to steal ant's calciums

he had to defend himself

Anything from 04 to 11. There were some good shows in 2013 as well, including the last jocktober they ever did. It's the greatest bit in radio history. Fuck, just look up a Jocktober playlist

You a new listener?

He's very mentally ill in way that affects other people negatively, which can go unnoticed on the radio at first, but once you pick up on it, he is utterly repulsive to listen to.

Also, he is as dumb as a brick.

How long can these radio shows last though? They so fucking tired and corny now. They still have those shitty hardcore metal music they play when coming back from commercials, same shitty promo and le ebbin "pranks"

who funds this shit? will podcast completely eliminate them soon?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbYo-VrksE

Opie and the stangels loved Harry Hater. Just shows how many layers of shit those 3 were.
Do you guys think the stangels regret their time on opieraqio? They were eviscerated by listeners and guests like pete davidson until opie finally threw them under the bus as well just like every other person that had the misfortune of working with ol' tits.

This. Sam is alright with me. Plus we got great bits out of him. He knows how to play well with Jim and perfectly interacts with his characters as the straight man. He was the consumate shit stirrer, brought in on air fights. Started jocktober, introduced us to the wonderment of scorch. Sam is pretty great and the last man standing with the spirit of old O&A still. The best we can all hope for is a drawn out scorch style of bashing of Opie from Sam.

This was scary...
>the fucking Vos plug

Did you ever listen to O&A? As far as corny pranks go, that was WNEW days, long before they'd actually hit their stride.

>will podcasts completely eliminate them soon?

You could argue they already did. But personally, there is maybe three podcasts I keep up with or check in on every now and then, but I have zero interest in doing any more than that. I like the live radio format, it's just that with the exception of (old) Stern and O&A it has been largely void of quality. But I still enjoy Norton and will happily shell out the dosh to hear the lad on my commutes with the rack gone.

i stopped listening to OnJ before the stangle brother thing
who are they, and why happened to them?

take this shit back to whatever fucked up group you exist in.

Fuck off idiot

>Did you ever listen to O&A?
Yes, 10 years ago when they were actually relevant. Opie always talked about how hack all the other radio guys were and obsessed over Stern when he was just as bad.

They certainly had their moments but the whole le fucking with homeless people, making someone throw up and having a girl finger herself in studio gets old after everyone has done it 10000 times already and your radio show has already done it 10 times this month.

no one will ever feel sorry for your lifestyle. Go somewhere we don't have to talk to you and suffer in silence.

just end your life. no one needs you.

Nice projection.

Won't necessarily disagree with you there. A lot of that, with few exceptions (like anything with Lady Di), didn't age very well in my opinion, since "cringe" and "shocking" doesn't have a long shelf life.

I was never a fan of Stern's wack pack either.

Most of this is irrelevant though. Jim and Sam's show is mostly interview and bantz. They don't do any of the shit you're talking about anymore.

well then that's good. my favorite parts were when ant, jimmy, and bill burr would sit there talking about their childhood or the past in general

It's not projection, it's you fucking genetic mistakes from /r/trp and /r/incels. You're headlines waiting to happen.

Only caught the tidbits but basically they were 2 jewish brothers, both head writers for Letterman for a long time. They were fans of the show and Ron and Fez. In fact i think their first sort of appearance is when one of them calls in the time Opie was on R&F and they made Fez cry when asking him aboutt the joker.

Opie brought the Stangels on after Ant was let go to help Opie "reinvent" himself as he put it. He made them producers alienating longtime staff like erock and travis who were pushed into the background. Sam left after his show got bigger but Opie fucked him by putting him on late nights. Because as we know Opie was threatened by anyone with real talent. Even if it benefited him. He wanted Ron off the channel which is why they moved to Raw Dog, he was also the one to get ESD fired.

Anyways the stangels brought on a bunch of hacky morning zoo bits to the show. They were literal whos and were uncomfortable being on air personalities. They were a big bore and got a lot of shit. Opie never really defended them. Justin was like the worst of cringey erock too, he was fat. Died his hair. Had a wig i think. Went tanning wore leather jackets and cringey rock guy stuff like rings and necklaces. Part of why he caught a lot of shit.
Pete davidson rips into him in this clip
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l67FJXZY6kI
I think this is one of their last appearances. They quit. Opie also threw them under the bus behind the scenes.

Basically they were hacks and a reflection of Opies terribleness. They were probably good as Lettermans writers for so long but its a different format and didnt translate well. Also they were shit as radio producers technically wise. They went on to do a Harry Connick Jr Daytime talk show.

No one knows what you're talking about lmao

Does anyone else hate Norton's voice? How it's always so fucking nasally and he's constantly sniffling

Little Jimmy the job stealer strikes again. Funny how he's coming out of this completely unscathed. Opie was never funny at all, and O&J are a shell of what O&A was, but I honestly have even less expectations with J&S. Opie's a douche, but at least he doesn't have that whiny pitch and cackle that Sam has. I'll give it a fair shot, though. My subscription runs up in November, so a month should do.

>a grown man lets a 22 year old bully him in that clip
>he just sits there and whines vaguely that the bullying is going to effect his daytime TV job

I hate everything about Norton and the fact that the fanbase seems to embrace his cunt nature baffles me

t. Triggered Truck driver who donated to the Chipperson animation

>but Opie fucked him by putting him on late nights. Because as we know Opie was threatened by anyone with real talent

Let's be fair. Opie was the reason Sam got his own show in the first place, and for adding R&F to the channel, and for getting Dr. Steve his show (which is now gone with O&J). Ant never cared for Sam or Erock. In fact I'd say Ant didn't give a shit who was hired or fired, as long as he got paid for merely bullshitting into a mic for a few hours a day. I'm in no way attached to any of these people, but the amount of hate Opie gets since Ant got fired, relative to when O&A was still a thing, is mind boggling.

i dont even know what that is but im guessing he tried to turn his chip "character" into a cartoon that failed?

Ant likes sam

every time he brings up Sam on his show, he says he likes him and wishes him the best, he did on today and yesterday's show

Despite everything, he's still our sweet little boy.

That Captain Queeg joke is still the hardest I've ever heard anybody laugh at something

Tbf he says that now because Sam is working directly with Jim. But he said before Sam was more opies guy, whereas his was erock.

I always got the impression before Ant didn't really like Sam.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNA038i8T5o (slow burn, but favorite bit of all time.)

youtube.com/watch?v=s1MVLratl5c

youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg

>tfw I sometimes fantasize in the shower about somehow getting on the O&A show as a representative of the fans and realtalking Opie to accepting his problems and opening up emotionally about how he feels inadequate compared to the other guys
>tfw in the fantasy Jim stops being such a noncommittal pussy and gets on board with helping Opie and eventually forgives him for lashing out defensively
>tfw Ant calls in and it turns out he's in New York and we get him to come into the studio
>tfw Ant is very defensive at first but opens up about his own deep resentment for Opie, and after some very difficult talk, they both hug and rip on each other, and everyone admits they did things wrong and got lost along the way
>tfw everyone stays late for two hours and all the tension dissolves and it's just like the old days
>tfw you finish jerking off and realize it will never happen

>You're the bukkake man

Still destroys me

This is the best bit ever
youtube.com/watch?v=QrEeUyqKrYc

>fez is retired
>anthony fired
>opie and jim split up
>patrice dead
>ck too big to do the shows
>rift with bill burr

>everyone on their own doing different things

Ive been listening since 2006 when I found them on direcTV.
Im not sure what I expected a decade later, but things just have been real crazy

Why do they have a rift with Burr?

Opie was never great friends with him, the rift is pretty much between Burr and Anthony due to racial shit.

Im guess Burr will be on Jims new show, as he was on O and J a few times

I never listened to Ron and Fez.
But looking back and going through stuff on youtube, ive fallen in love with them.

The mean spirited shock jock thing is great fun, but there is something intangible and crazy about ron and fez that I cant get enough of.
I wish I would have listened to them way back when.

I usually cant deal with high tension low tempers and cringe shit, but Ron and Fez is just great

I saw on the O and A subreddit, speculation that Opie would try and take down a ton of videos for copyright protection. Its scared me

I would torrent them all, but nobody is seeding the shit

what the fuck will i use as a friend simulator now?

that's sucks. we should keep our heads on a swivels

>opie was calling himself a shark, feeding on our youtube videos as a last hurrah

Same thing happened to me a few months ago. The Earl and Dave years were GOAT.

Let them take down all the shit on youtube
Here is a retarded amount of content

opieandanthonylive.com/beta/opieandanthony/
archive.org/details/@o_amp_a_video_archive

travis' laugh brightens my day gang

>no finely your moms box from the opester

For shame

I've been listening since 2004. It's like when your favorite band slowly breaks up and now they're either dead or have these shitty side projects that you can't get into, so you just listen to the old shit.

the only thing I ever see discussed about this is who is leaving or coming to the show. how long has this shit been going on?

It was all speculation before
Its now set in stone that Jim and Sam have a show, and that Opie has rejected SXMs offer
We are now waiting to see is Tits lowers his pay to stay at XM

>Lake Bell 99
user, you need to share that entire folder.

Yes! I hope travis becomes a third mic. Or at least chimes in a bunch on J&S. I love his laugh and makes every chippah riffin better by it. I also love when he talks seriously with chip.