That whole debate

>That whole debate

JESUS CHRIST JUST!
How much is he gonna lose by?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/aKUU2PjAs4FRW85iV3CPsg/
youtube.com/watch?v=f99PcP0aFNE
businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Trump voters will be turned off by his performance

He doesn't have to play by the traditional rules.

>voting for the same people that got America and the world into this mess

Both of them are incredible retards. America is done for.

is this a waifu thread ;DD

No? Delete this please.

>he thought he could wing ir
>in front of 80 million people

Smoking hot. Did they fuck?

I watched the entire debate live. I don't even like Trump but I thought he did a fine enough job. Sure he had a couple flubs, but it was a 90 minute debate, most of his performance was just fine.

You're a liberal, so I get it. Liberals will say Hillary won, and Republicans will say Trump won. But the debates aren't for you - they're for the people on the fence, and there's a lot of them. Look at the polls. Trump is persuading a lot more independents than Hillary.

>implying that anyone who isn't an undecided voter matters now

>tfw I'm too smart to prepare for debates

you're waifu a ugly

No, but they did.

its not??
y isn't it a waifu thread?

man seeing Cred Forums on suicide watch after this was great

i can't wait for Cred Forums to shit the bed on election night

I was surprised Trump didn't hammer Hillary on her super predators quote

pls dont bully, Cred Forums is a bully free zone!

Now I get it, it's Tom Baker with a bowlcut!

Just post this

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/blond-cheerful-families-dangerous-right/

if you enjoy tears

When Trump wins I hope he says "Bernie sends his regards"

Liar

?
no thats katie ledecky

You guys serious she annihilated him on every single issue and none of his policies made sense and he kept claiming he didn't say things everyone knows he did.

He won every single newspoll except for CNN.

he did fine during the first 30 minutes. After that most normies probably got bored and changed the channel.

He's going to win.

Explain the gettyimages meme. Somebody please. Why is the like shit put on every other Cred Forums image these past couple years?

She looks great for 40

Haha yeah, then we can have 8 years of smug liberals fucking us over while Hillary antagonises Russia into a possible WWIII :)

umm its (((the jews))) or something

>Republicans will say Trump won

Most republicans said Hillary won or Trump had a poor showing.

Most said not to do the rest.

And she got a 4 point bump.

>Inb4 shill or CTR shit because you can't think of a come back

Nope!
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

They weren't though, we just saw about eighty record-correctors who sounded nothing like anyone who regularly posts here going 'hey fellow kids, trump majorly sucked am i right, like totally, it was badical rad'. Then they disappeared back up the Hillary Clinton's cooch, and we went back to discussing how hilariously disruptive Trump was, and how he's /ourguy/, and is going to make like the moon man in two months' time, and how sweet that will be.

shut up ivan

>ooh, scary Russia

When did Americans turn into such pussies?

>Hillary antagonises Russia into a possible WWIII :)
This is seriously the dumbest shit ever. I'm an independent but her trying to blame Russia for some hacking is making me seriously consider trump.

Im not that involved in US politics, but he seriously came off as Michael Scott from the office.

"I got him to release the birth certificate"
"It was released in 2011"
"Uuhm...well, I got him to release it, and secretary Clintom failed to do so, and I think I did a very, very good job, just like when I opened that club and it's a really successful club and people are giving me so much probs for it and Im very, very proud of having done such a good job"

>he did fine
He was an incoherent, babbling, senile retard. Pic related, just one small part of his unintelligible rambling. An utter embarrassment and devoid of charisma.

As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said. We should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not. I don't think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I don't — maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay?

I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable.

But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

>TRUMP IS POLLING SO WELL
>link to some garbage website with a "poll"

>one of his campaign promises is ending the corruption of american politics
>says that he can't be bought, adding that infact he's the one who's been buying politicians for decades
>pretty much admiting he's part of the problem

Does this guy actually want to win?

Yet every poll outside of CNN says he won the debate.

>muh rigged polls!

>dictatorship with huge millitary, expansionist foregin policy and nukes
totally safe

>We need to institute stop and frisk
>Donald stop in frisk is unconstitutional
>NO YOU'RE WRONG
>No seriously Donald it is
>WELL THAT'S BECAUSE THE JUDGES ARE WRONG

>Women don't deserve the same wages because they never do any work

>I don't pay taxes because "That makes me smart" but complain that there isn't enough funding for public works

Jesus christ Cred Forums it's like he's trying to lose votes

He was never more than a meme candidate. Even Ronald Reagan was a fucking governor before he ran for president.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Oh fuck off, USA and Russia trade jabs like this all the time, you think Russians never make up shit about America?

>thinking that elections in 2016 are still decided by videography of the candidates yelling at each other on ye olde boob tube!

time to die, grandpa!

>talking up rigged online polls

Look, we got it - you Trump-sniffers don't like the thing called reality.

I honestly thought he was going to win until that debate. It's over, cause he doesn't have the ability to improve in the forthcoming debates.

He'll still probably lose, but coming off dumb in the debate is meaningless.

The last big Brexit debate was essentially a deranged Boris Johnson shouting "take back control" to an adoring crowd while the other side at least attempted some kind of discussion. What looks retarded to you does not look retarded to everyone

>it didn't confirm my bias so it's rigged

>Haha yeah we can just nuke entire countries :)

You fuckers can't even flatten ISIS--oh wait, why would Hillary shut down an American project?

Because you all brigaded every internet poll. Look at the actual random surveys and Hillary convinced more people

All of what he said there is true, though. It's far more likely to be 400lb guy than Russia.

>>muh rigged polls!

If I say muh before a point it makes it irrelevant

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-early-polls-suggest-a-post-debate-bounce-for-clinton/

And USA is still 100x stronger in nearly every way.

Seriously, where's the burger pride and fearlessness we love? You guys are supposed to be the super power, fuck that bald Russian manlet.

wrong board shill

>retard that will make political shit entertaining and be the most cucked president of all time as all of his ideas are shut down by congress and women whose feelings get hurt
Or
>career criminal that cause massive damage and destruction both on our own soil and foreign and has already said she wants to start shit with Russia
Its memes or death, not that hard a choice.

what? no way

>cyber

I put on my robe and wizard hat

Do you know any ordinary Americans? You don't seem to.

I don't get what's so funny, unless you're pic related

Well maybe you should try running a candidate who can actual appeal to more than just angry white men. You can't ignore half the country, and then bitch when you lose the national popularity contest every four years.

Yeah, I watched you rig them myself

who is that guy?

Will Cred Forums hang themselves when Trump loses?

They've never gone this hard into a meme before. I think most haven't even entertained the possibility that he might lose

I was bad after they "knew" Romney would win but this is far worse

>Seriously, where's the burger pride and fearlessness we love?

Jews own the USA. White men are the epitome of evil and everything thats wrong with this world . Have you not been paying attention?

So in other words I'm correct.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

First day on the Job buddy

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/aKUU2PjAs4FRW85iV3CPsg/

Trump won the debate, trump will be your president, you better learn sooner or later to deal with it

XD

Did we watch the same debate?

He was debating Clinton and the moderator who was biased as fuck, sure he fell for all traps but thats just who he is and why hes so loved by the people who arent libtard spewing the same shit over and over.

>H-hillary's gonna piss off Russia

kek, Putin cannot even into Ukraine properly

Russia is weak as fuck.

>tfw to smart too pay taxes

>she annihilated him on every single issue
Like what, exactly? Saying that Russia is a threat to America or that Trump is a mysogynist because he once called O'Donnell a cunt?

>none of his policies made sense
For anyone that knows even a tiny modicum of economy or sociology, all of his policies were very solid. Not to mention that he actually brought policies instead of Hillary that did nothing but bring ad hominens and the most generic answers possible

>and he kept claiming he didn't say things everyone knows he did.
Again, like what? He wasn't in favor of the invasion in Iraq, he wasn't in favor of the TPP, he didn't deny access to his hotels based on race and Clinton was the one that started the whole birther movement.

But hey, thanks for correct the record.

>"we've had shitty relationship in the past with Russia.. sooo lets keep doing it!"

You're a fucking idiot.

If she does more pointless fear mongering about Russia in the next two debates I'll pretty much be forced to vote for trump.

He made two boneheaded blunders when he practically admitted he doesn't pay taxes because "I'm smart" and when he practically admitted he stiffs contractors because "maybe they didn't do such a good job"

He could have dismissed both accusations out of hand as ugly rumors instead of trying to justify his unethical dealings

>a couple dozen people from Cred Forums went and rigged every poll but CNN

loving
every
laugh

Hillary Clinton looked more like a professional politician, but she didn't look more likeable than she usually does, and being a professional politician is what people hate. America never votes for two consecutive Presidents from the same party. Trump only needs to seem better than Clinton, in a country where 'better' always means less intellectual/more passionate/less international/more jingoistic. Get ready to lose big. Obama cannot make his African-American supporters swallow Hillary. Nobody can.

Trump primary adviser on cyber-terroism:

youtube.com/watch?v=f99PcP0aFNE

If you call what he did debating, then I must gargle 7 dongs a day. He yelled and fell for every piece of bait Hillary set out, while she calmly, and i stress, CALMLY answered questions.

Its not about yelling, but having your message in a clear, concise, and to the point package. Something Donald doesn't have. And never will.

>moderator who was biased as fuck

The moderator was a registered Republican since 2003 and Trump said he did a good job right after the debate

>"omg trump is so tempermental can u rly trust him w/ nukes?? oh btw we nee to fight russia lmao"

t. Hillary

>HEY EVERYONE REMEMBER WHEN I WASTED EVERYONES TIME INSISTING THAT OBAMA WAS KENYAN AND THERE WAS CONSPIRACY? YEA WELL CLINTON MENTIONED IT ONCE THEREFORE SHE CONTRIBUTED TO IT JUST AS MUCH AS I DID

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX DESIGNED BY THE CHINESE TO STEAL OUR JOBS
>Donald said like two weeks ago that he thought climate change was a chinese conspiracy to steal labor
>NO I DIDN'T I NEVER SAID THAT YOU'RE LYING

>Mock Hillary for being sick and "on the brink of death" and guarantees she's keel over mid debate but then can't stop sniffling while Hillary stands firm

>YOU'VE BEEN VERY RUDE TO ME

businessinsider.com/fox-news-online-debate-polls-trump-drudge-2016-9

>America never votes for two consecutive Presidents from the same party
Reagan/Bush

Jonah (((Goldberg)))

This is what Republicans really think. Butt-hurt, bullheaded oblivious trumpeters continue to proclaim "Huge, tremendous, beautiful, tremendous, huge victory", (because they, like their GodEmperor, only knows a very limited number of adjectives.)

I hope he improves for the next debates but the way he goes on about winning those online polls makes me think he's just going to do more of the same because he thinks it's a winning strategy

>America never votes for two consecutive Presidents from the same party

Except as recently as 1988 when George H.W. Bush succeeded Reagan.

I found it refreshing and honest, he admitted to his wrong doings and why, pretty rare for politician

I used to criticize people whenever they'd say Trump is dumb, and while I still think that's a superficial judgement, he certainly does a good job of acting like a total fucking potato.

I thought that was superb. Americans don't like paying taxes, and they dream of being rich enough to abuse people as their employers routinely abuse them. Trump understands capitalism and what it does to people's instincts. He is the Prez in waiting.

>Russia is weak as fuck.
Exactly, so why are we still spending trillions on defense spending and expanding bases at every boarder with Russia?

idi damoj, Ivan

Idiot, that's the exact excuse Trump used when all the national polls showed Hillary leading by over ten points. Then when the media began adjusting its stat models to dismiss those "leaning" Democratic, Trump began talking them up again. Shit, the idiots was even complaining about the November 8th election being rigged weeks ago. As he proudly claims, he whines and whines and then he "wins." He's a fucking manbaby and all you dorks following behind him are ornaments on the mobile hanging above his crib.

Talk up the rigged online polls some more like a doofus, you ignoramus. See, no one in their right mind is even discussing "polls," since everyone who saw the debate knew he got mauled, and don't need such minutia to bolster their opinion.

>did we watch the same debate
user... just stop. It's over. He went down in fucking flames.

Yes. Cred Forums is finished. The shitstorm will be unprecedented and it will be removed for the last time. That board has always been a mistake and the people there are too far gone to come back from this.

That's such a fluke that you can't find another time in the last hundred years when it occurred.

>We have to get better at cyber

Jesus christ its like when your grandma asks how to get on "facepage"

Doesn't exactly help when your candidate assures people he's level headed while losing his cool. Also
STAMINA
T
A
M
I
N
A

>post making fun of trump fags
>get called some vague Cred Forums insult that only a retard would get offended by

here's your (you)