Thoughts on Casey Neistat?

Thoughts on Casey Neistat?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/635928843615615706-1333733764_Casey-Neisat-Balenciaga-Glasses/
Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the inbred version of justin timberlake

Nothing negative to say other than I don't find his videos interesting enough to subscribe to the channel over. And I want a remote controlled skateboard.

Buy a fucking ad

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/635928843615615706-1333733764_Casey-Neisat-Balenciaga-Glasses/

Cred Forums.org/advertise

He's alright. I'm not into vloggers but he's probably the best.

wtf i didnt even use the same picture, i literally came across this dude the other day after seeing his 21k plane seat video

saw he had like 5million subscribers for doing basically nothing and makes like 2k a day posting BS videos and am very jealous

You are aware more than one person can use the same image to create a thread, right?

Once again buy a fucking ad

Is he a former drug addict? His mouth/jaw is like weirdly proportioned, it's not just me that sees this?

im not casey neistat.... you really think some dude living in NYC running multiple businesses with a family and a newborn and a youtube channel with 5mil subscribers and 1bil views would come make a thread on Cred Forums as if he needs that kind of help?

how did you have those screenshots so ready though? kudos for that

hes a jew. literally.

jew genetics for ya

I'm jealous of his relationship with Karlie Kloss

Buy a fucking ad or keep your marketing to Cred Forums

This manlet looks like a fucking rat. Jesus christ.

hahaha you never stop, bet ill get the last reply tho, i have better stamina than you, cretin.

I wish I would stop seeing his ugly mug in my recommended vids.

>get found out
>u-u-uh i got the last word! he-heh yea that'll show him

Looks like a fucking faggot. Fuck off, cunt.

he's pretty cool. jelly of how many views he gets, but his content gets pretty stale.

his organized chaos is a pet peeve of mine, especially when it's too contrived.

and sometimes he whines about shit.

fair play to him. i watch every once in a while.

youre right, you found me out. im a 35 y/o millionaire pseudo-celebrity posting on Cred Forums

i guess this is now an AMA now, sup reddit

Some guy who beat Jennifer Connelly and ripped out her earring in the 80s posted on Cred Forums today.

What have you achieved?

>hurr the guys successful enough already
Bullshit, people are greedy.
Go market somewhere else, fag.

I like how he says he's in no way endorsed by a company as he's holding up the merchandise he received for free.

Casey Nice-Tats

Some decent videos time to time.

His editing is good and certainly copied by many people on youtube.

He's overrated as a "director".

Whines too much though.

He's got a pretty cool life but it's not that interesting to watch 2bh

>sup reddit
says the guy that puts spaces between posts and replies

samefag

can you be anymore obvious

t. casey neistat

HE WAS A SK8R BOI SHE SAID CYA L8R BOI

that's a big proboscis

How is this guy not the face of Jews? Literally the biggest Jew nose I've ever seen. Oy Vey

How did somebody so ugly become so popular.

Wait this is some new popular young guy? I swore it was that short shady businessman from Twin Peaks

reminder that only kids watch vlogs

they're literally just fucking ads now, stop.

i don't follow vloggers

He gets paid a massive amount of money to be a shill, he's a typical kyke, the sunglasses are cringe, and he's just a lame guy.

>im not casey neistat....

He looks like Tarantino fucked a woman with down syndrome and the baby grew up to fuck Justin Timberlake.

his wife is so cute

lol I totally forgot Beme existed.

Does he still do that or what?

who the fuck is this ugly fucking jew

Hol up
i don't give a fuck

his video on his first class emirates flight was interesting

who fucking cares? the app sucked

The youtube kardashian

Nobody knows why he's famous and won't go away, like a permanent zit on your ass. You only notice it when you're taking a shit and reach over to wipe

Freak of nature.

the nyc snowboarding was fun. only ever done that with flood water

you watched an infomercial, congrats.

Fucking this

How the fuck did that guy even achieve such a followership? All he does is film himself rolling around on a powered skateboard, unboxing drones and getting free first class flight upgrades. He doesn't actually seem to be doing anything in his life except for having figured out a way to take money for travelling around the world and convincing people that he's not actually doing nothing and that they could do something or nothing and earn or not earn money with it, too.

He lives in an interesting city, the rest is just him pretending to be really busy.

But if he was actually busy he wouldn't spend all day making a vlog.

At least beme seems to have died, so we don't have to get shilled for that.

It's call AFS you mongoloids

Fuck off

Ugly big nose jew.
Also a boring poser.