Was he autistic ? why was he always acting suspicious ?

Was he autistic ? why was he always acting suspicious ?

Because he killed her

hes a genuine scumbag but hes not a psychopath like his wife

>scumbag

>mfw he was acutally the bad guy

>acutally

>cumbag

>I don't deserve to be picked apart by women
what did he mean by this?

I'm taking crazy pills here. It's because he is actually just as fucked up as his wife. He was a sociopath who only cared about himself.

he did nothing wrong

Read The Stranger

>mfw he was literally banging prime Pike and prime Rajawtoskdfssky
wtf

It's just a movie

He knew it looked like he killed her, so he was nervous, like when you drive past a cop car and act shifty even though you haven't done anything

he wasnt the most attentive husband and he was a cheater but 90% of the movie is from his wifes warped perspective and cant be trusted

He was. Fucker squandered her million dollar inheritance.

>you will never suck on Rata's luscious puffy nipples

why life senpai

he was a dumb chad

I think he was just so jaded by life, he lost social skills, made worse by his stints of unemployment. Plus, he was slightly relieved at the thought of her being gone, but knowing he was innocent, made him overly conscious of how he was acting.

he had every right to be suspicious but I think his autism was engineered by his wife so he would hate her and she could pretend he murdered her

More like why an I not giving Rosamund Pike a for massage right now?

*foot
Damn phone

yummy

>Implying

>why was he always acting suspicious ?

For one, he was having an affair with a student when his wife disappeared.

And two, if you're talking about him smiling and such, he basically forced himself to be polite and kind all the time because he never wanted to end up emulating his father, who was a huge fucking cunt to everyone. They didn't really put this out for the viewers in the film, but in the book it's pretty self-explanatory when he narrates it for you.