Not sure the mod understands the presidential debate in on the news which is on television

Not sure the mod understands the presidential debate in on the news which is on television.

Anyway
JUST

Most polls say he won :^)

pic related

but really, OP, stop being a faggot and posting this shit on Cred Forums

it's off topic

They let the debate thread go on during the debate and that's all that's needed really. Take politics to Cred Forums otherwise.

>people voting in polls is now rigging
thanks ctr

Thank you for correcting the record.

Art is inherently political. Cred Forums stays.

kek

please, give me more damage control (You)s

This thread is not about art, political or otherwise. It's just about politics. Take it to Cred Forums.

Wow... Thanks for the image dawg. Now I now Trump was a mess.

classic Cred Forums

never stop being completely butthurt and pathetic

ACTUALLY
the only reason it was allowed to happen was because they had to put all their resources into moderating Cred Forums that evening

hello is this waifu thread ;DD

>Art is inherently political

>.005 CTR cents have been deposited in your account

Who does you are waifu support??

mad u got found out? lol

Do you understand the irony of this post? You're accusing me and that other guy of being shills, meanwhile you rigged polls for Trump, shilling >for free

You guys should apply to the janitor staff

./waifu_protocol.sh

You obviously don't post here much.

It is sad they need to create numbers in order to feel better. What they don't realize is they are creating a fake lead for their candidate which will ultimately be revealed when the actual voting starts.

Also, if you want your candidate to do good, let him lose a fight so he understands what to do next time. You're keeping him in a bubble, or dare I say "safe place" in which he feels he is doing much better than he actually is.

And I thought Cred Forums was against handouts and coddling. Oh wait, that's just for people who aren't white.

>every board is just going to be fucking Cred Forums until this dumpster fire of an election is over

Are Cred Forums worse than furries?

she looks like she should be doing late night bowflex commercials with those fucking shoulders

Yes. But still not as bad as SJWs, ironically.