How the fuck do these people get so fucking fat?

How the fuck do these people get so fucking fat?

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laziness and mental illness.

Good question

It's basically a mental illness at this point. Food provides the dopamine release that they carve

chronic large calorie surplus over time.

i eat like a pig and basically sit in a chair all day, and i weigh about 150, at 5'11
these people must eat like fucking crazy

>people

These things are Americans, user

Because food tastes good.

Obviously a mental illness from something that happened that mixes itself with depression and leads to overeating and a legit food addiction

Once you are passed a certain its pretty much impossible to go back without damage so i guess that makes the shit above even worse

Ask your mother.

There is an enabler in their lives.

Wait until your teenage years end kid. You'll balloon quickly if you don't change now.

Shitty metabolism maybe, I don't work out and am a lazy fuck and eat bunch of shit but I've been the same 160 for at least 5 years now. I used to work out though a lot in high school maybe that did something.

>people so fucking fat they don't even leave their homes anymore
>never explained how they continue to pay rent/own the building they're living in
>lose weight and suddenly make 90k a year
What dimension does this even fucking take place in?

it`s in the american genes

Fucking lardass piece of shit. Kill yourself

If I pulled that enabler off, would you die?

>He had a wife who loved him and you don't

when you are severely depressed, your life gets to suck a shitty point that nothing in your day brings you happiness. everything is boring. everything is insignificant. the only thing to look forward to is the next meal.

>never explained how they continue to pay rent/own the building they're living in

In this day and age the government pays for your shit because being morbidly obese is considered a """"disability""""

It would be extremely painful.

Well libs have made obesity a disability so trick is to get big enough that govt pays for everything

jokes on you, this shit is my fetish

Really makes you think

You're a big girl

I would.

I want to be her fit, handsome eyecandy that other whales and even actually fit, attractive women envy her.

Imagine going clubbing, she barely moves her fat body, but manages to go hand in hand with you. Then she sends you out to get some drinks and pinches your ass while you are leaving. And everyone just stares at her and you, males with disgust, probably, but women with pure envy.

>that episode where the skinny bf keeps his gf fat because its his fetish

kek what scum

>drug addiction is a mental illness
>videogames are a mental illness
Not even a lardass but this is what you faggots sound like.

Fat is like money. Once you gain enough it just keeps growing on its own

4u

>How the fuck do these people get so fucking fat?

Enablers and shitty emotional control.

This guy reached 1,000 lbs and he whined a lot.

All the shit they eat every day

Or maybe they're just genetically predisposed to gain more weight? Ever thought about that, shitlords?

>food makes you feel good due to dopamine release, which you want since you're depressed otherwise
>get so fat that you begin to hate yourself, use food to feel better again
>eventually your self loathing reaches a maximum and only two style of thinking remain
>either keep pretending like you're fine with it, trying to rationalize that it's other people who have a problem with your weight not your own self
>or silently accept your fate and and fade away like a dwarf star

im a former fatty, most fatties choose to blame the outside world because of cognitive dissonance, its simply easier than changing themselves

>>drug addiction is a mental illness

It is. It warps your brain and causes you to have bad judgment. Long term drug addicts have been shown to have shrinkage in the frontal lobes via MRI

How come you don't those genetic predisposed people in Africa?

The thing is that the metabolism is perfectly fine. A healthy body stores fat so that it has energy in times when there's no food.
However we're not hunters and gatherers anymore, so the genetic freaks that can't store fat appear normal and the people with regular metabolism turn fat (if they don't control themselves. In the end it's their fault and "metabolism" is a shitty excuse. Though some people have it easier on the other him, ironically precisely because of a shitty metabolism)

...milk?

hahaha whatever makes you sleep at night, fattie

>tfw fuckbuddy is fat enough to have huge ass and titties and nice big belly, but not fat enough to have fat folds or cellulite

She's English, brainiac.

Probably eating a lot of food.

>How the fuck do these people get so fucking fat?
By doing shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
youtube.com/watch?v=e9PqefBGdxc

whole milk is one of the most high calorie liquids you can drink

i want to see you doing that when you are in your 30s

Due to eating slowly I doubt I would be able to even finish all that food, even if I ate constantly.

>Tfw my gf is the same way
>Tfw we do stuffing sessions at least twice a week
Feels fucking good man

>Not even a lardass
sure you aren't
lol, fat cuck

eh, frontal lobes are overrated.

Im piss poor but my tax money goes in to fat fucks?

I'm sure they were dealt a pretty bad genetic hand, but then a lack of self control takes over from there.

But you do, they are everywhere. The fat shaming mainstream media chooses to ignore them.

I'm not fat, I'm big-boned.

im 24 and eat whatever i want and dont exercise a lot. I've been around 180 for the past 4 years so good thing i have the metabolism of a god

Threads like these just remind me of how great the fat shaming threads on /fit/ are.
Especially from that Australian show where the SJW fatties were getting rekt by the fitness lad and even the host.

i've read that drug addiction is most prevalent in people with large reward systems in their brains, like people that would have otherwise been very successful in hunter/gathering societies since their propensity to achieve reward would have been higher

You're taking it backwards. It's an illness that causes damage on the brain.
Yes, there is a difference between that and a mental illness.

Well...at least Amber lost a lot of weight.
>BEFORE

>After

I was like you. Then I turned 30. Maybe you'll be one of the few that beats the odds, but probably not.

This one?

He knocks her up after she has the surgery.

They are mental illness, America teaches you to treat drug addiction like a crime instead of a health issue because it's profitable as fuck in the long run to produce criminals

No fucking way

all these fat fucks should be put to death, tbqh

It's only profitable for the private prison industry.

I kept thinking she'd be hot if she was in decent shape.

One of the industries that matters since it lobbies the shit out of the congress.
This is why countries that don't try to hide their rampant corruption under the guise of "muh freedum" have anti-lobbying laws.

Holding, buying, selling illegal drugs are all crimes.

And for police who respond to increased crime, pharmaceutical producers/pill pushers who get people addicted to opiates, and the drug trade in general

how the fuck did her legs and feet get like that?

Honestly people like that do not deserve to live.

>how many times a day do you eat?
>just 2 meals a day
>no way to maintain your weight you will need a 15000 calorie a day diet
>ok fine 2 big meals a day but a lot of snacks in between
EVERY
SINGLE
GUY

I don't know about THAT fat, but as someone who has been fat I can say that it's pretty easy. Stop doing any sport, stay at home, feel depressed and try to combat it by eating a lot of junk.

It just happens.

However the obesity level in the OP I don't know about.

The same way as the others' legs and feet.

Simple
>do the same thing
>keep at it for 10 years
>have someone (bf/gf/parent) to pay the bills and keep feeding you so you don't have any reason to ever leave home
>become the sofa

Space Marine genetics

That must be a shooop....

And they're heavily penalized in most cases even for minor offences because judges like to boost their image by ' cleaning up the streets', these minor offenders soon become hard criminals and lose sight of life even more while writing in jail, still addicted and doing drugs instead of being rehabilitated.

American society is about trampling the weak and taking advantage of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

I dont get it either, I started going to the gym because I couldn't stand being 20 lbs overweight. How these guys planets cope, I dont know.

>SAME
I she was big lady...but i thought she was cute. So i wasn't shocked by the weight loss look

She still has extra skin...but i wold still smash. I think she looks great

>She still has extra skin...but i wold still smash. I think she looks great
fucking GROSS

holy shit, why do fatties even bother losing weight??
That shit looks worse then before. She should have stayed a subhuman landwhale.

she could be the worlds first flying squirrel girl

Once she loses a bit more weight and gets rid of that excess fat she'll be fucking hot

>she probably thinks she's too hot to fuck me now
fukken bitch hope she dies t b h

Obese person here (5'8" 360 lbs). I'll weigh in on the issue from my personal experience.

There's a snowball effect when you get really fat. You don't even have to eat poorly to get fat, exceeding your daily caloric limit and living a sedentary lifestyle are the only two ingredients one needs to become obese. This is compounded by unhealthy eating habits when you're a teenager (parents tell you to finish everything on your plate, eating pizza at school, etc). When you get that fat you start experience lethargy issues that further destroy your desire to be even moderately active. When you get that fat you also might pick up substance abuse problems to deal with weight-related depression (that's what I did, would not recommend it).

You know that scene with Fat Bastard in Austin Powers where he says he eats because he's sad and he's sad because he eats? That's 100% reality.

Now, the heaviest I've been is 425 lbs, so not as big as the people on that show, but enough to understand the cascading effects of morbid obesity.

Some sort of mental illness has to be at play

Merely being lazy and eating a lot doesn't get you to 600 pounds

Eh, at least she doing something about it. I think she's very attractive

lil q here: does anyone know if you actually get stronger carrying around all that excess weight for so fucking long and then lose it. like since you've been lowkey bulking for forever does it make your cut kind of cool. aside from the skin tsunami

Weight gain is my fetish. But like kind of chubby girls in clothes that are too small and they havent realized it yet so they have these cute little love handels that you just want to bite. Not like obeese immobile blobs.

But she's so cute

haha wut

perfect teeth and a qt

Not really since you don't usually carry anything and that's the problem. When you get that fat, it means you rarely move, so...

Jesus fucking christ.

Thank god i slapped myself in the face and decided to lose the weight before i hit 300lbs. Look at that fucking skin. I know surgery but still god fucking damn.

Is that the guy that hacked the DNC?

desperation will do that

Gained 90 lbs after going on anti depressants. I lost all energy to workout and they made me so fucking hungry.

>moved to the south a few months ago
>people here think it's okay to have a 32oz coke and a chicken biscuit for breakfast
>they wonder why they're fat
>mfw

...so you wouldn't hit ?

So they didn't work.

No i most definitely would.

Though i am a desperate 24 year old KHV so my opinion on the subject matters little.

I wonder what that feels like

Not those, no. Current ones arent fucking with me like that.

she's still fat

Kek the inevitable tv biopic

based julius

fucking hell user

Hacking

I've never been above 185. I am 155 now. We're about the same height. I just can't imagine it getting that bad, honestly.

But there are some days were I don't eat out of sheer laziness, so maybe I have different problems.

but you can claim that having sex with you helped her losing all that weight
imagine the amount of pussy you gonna get brah :^)

also you can use her extra skin as blanket after the sex, very comfy

Stronger, no, but obese women are way less likely to have issues with osteoporosis since their bones are used to bearing so much more weight (barring being completely bedridden).

Time, which is what they are robbed of in the end

farewell lol

how can they even know if that was really him?

>those arms tho

Nah. I'll better fugg a normal sized one and spare the experience.

>But there are some days were I don't eat out of sheer laziness
damn, how the hell is this even happen?
if i don't have anything in my stomach for over 16-18 hours my body gonna feel very weak i can't think straight

Yes, user...we are aware

Freedom, baby, freedom.

God bless the US.

*explosions and a crying bald eagle flies by holding the American flag in it's beak*

No it's not. In the UK it is, in the US no.

That being said I'm sure that conditions obesity cause are disabilities.

so because of the extra skins now all she does is wear loose fitting clothes
seems a bit inconvenient, why didn't the people from the programme give her some dosh to do surgery?

They eat more calories than they burn. You need to go back to highschool, OP. Or maybe you're still there.

>amerilards

Tons of calf raises.

you are lost

Why do amerifats have a little plastic table in their pizza?

First of ALL.
Most American men look like Duke Nukem and our average IQ is 120 so suck a dick.
Don't forget Americans invented all that technology you use and freedom. You'd be poopin in a bucket and getting whipped by guys in masks if not for us.

Second of all.
The secret to losing weight is simple.
You need to stop using food as a pleasure source and view it simply as fuel for your body.
As my sister always told me.
Eat to live, don't live to eat.
Obviously that is easier said then done but if you put in the effort you can change the way you look at food and start eating healthier.

Let me enlighten you, third worlder.
That "table" is a piece of plastic that holds the top of the pizza box from caving in on your pizza and crushing it.
It helps support keeping the pizza in good quality.

DONT ANSWER HIM

So people's pet hamsters can eat tiny pizza slices off of them you Yuropoor, I know Islam hates dogs but I didn't they hated hamsters too.

>american cardboard is so weak they need plastic tables to hold it up

holy shit, KYS

I've been an American my whole life and never knew that is what meant to do that

kind of eye opening really

oh fuck this made me retch

>As my sister always told me.
fucking bitch stole that from some other people

t. birthplace of BLM, feminism and SJW behaviour

The resources are allocated in supreme ingredients for your 'go 'za.
Sorry you bonglanders spend all your money on steel cases for your cardboard crust pizza and burnt cheese and pizza paste.

Negative

>when the whole squad roastin a yurotrash n he starts reaching for his detonator

Makes sense americans would reinforce stuff so that it won't get crushed as easily. Also that they'd prioritize food

If you did nothing but sit around eating cake and drinking soft drinks you could get that fat in a few years. 3,500 calories is a pound. Ingest 1,000 more calories than you need to survive and you can build up just under two pounds of fat a week. 36 weeks in a year, two pounds a week, that's 72 pounds a year. Obviously this is a conservative estimate. These lardbutts are known to consume up to 12,000 calories a day.

>we're still talking about little plastic tables that probably cost .00000000000000000000000001 cents to make and are easily mass produced
the fact is they are classy

>white plastic is classy
how poor do you have to be to even say that?

>I just can't imagine it getting that bad, honestly.
Yeah, I remember thinking "I can't imagine being over 250 lbs" when I was 200. Then "I can't imagine being over 325" when I was 250. Etcetera.

Honestly, I lost a bunch of my weight by smoking weed and drinking tons of water when I was hungry to curb the munchies. I ended up starving myself for like 3 weeks, only eating once per day, not drinking any beer, and only drinking a little whisky at night to help me sleep. It was grossly unhealthy, but at least that helped me with portion control (I think my stomach shrunk during that period).

someone post the webm

Laziness is an inadequate excuse, since it takes real effort to seek out and eat that much food

>bonglanders so uptight about Americans having enough extra money to slap in free furniture with their purchase of pizza they have to find some way to argue about it

Execute them.
Obesity is a luxury.

>made of plastic and protects food
>that's the definition of classy in murrica

They are "classy" in the realm of pizza.
Your pizzas lack mini-furniture.
Ours don't.

And while a human sized plastic table would be tacky for a pizza they are quite classy as pizzas can't usually afford tables of their own regardless of quality.

>furether proof that obesity does make you dumber

>inb4 spic

>furether

>₤
>American

this.
these people have a fatty fat disease that they do not manage.

Nice pic of the yeb! rally

Anyone notice how all the black women on this show are immobile?

>calories don't exist

thank you for weighing in user

i wana see this thing move

As an agoraphobe, those fatass chairs would be AMAZING if they became the standard. Seeing all those normal chairs and imagining myself sitting amongst a bunch of crowded people sitting in them makes me nervous

>being so fat you can't even lift your eyelids

I support you.
I hate crowded places and I hate people who think we should lower the comfort of places so we can be more efficient.
As humanity advances our societies should become more luxurious and comfortable not micromanaged so we're all packed in like fucking ants in the ant farm.
I would happily choose the big chair regardless of my size.

better question where do they get the money to afford all the food?

>fat woman loses weight
>becomes a selfie-taking self-obsessed whore

But of course women are equal to men right

>I injected heroin into my arm because I'm "mentally ill", not because I'm a junkie piece of shit that wanted to get high.

You're right, user. It's all a conspiracy by the evil American capitalist overlords to make me hate the innocent junkies.

>average bongistan breakfast

You people make me sick

Starting strength routine

leave Based Joey out of this

no longer human

Why the baked fucking beans? That's by far the most disgusting part.

she's doing GOMAD clearly

Calm down, she's just cosplaying as pom pom

U like to take it backwards lol

FUCKING ROASTED

Girl probably had a massive fupa, her vagina is most likely deflated like her arms.

t. fat girl pro

>fat woman loses weight
>Gets self-confidence

I have to remember you're damned if do, and damned if you don't around here

dont worry i will be

some times its because of this...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome

look pretty good desu

her losing weight doesn't change the fact she was once a ridiculously fat piece of shit before

all it will take is one comment about her still being fat or her disgustingly loose skin, for her to gain all that weight back.

>In childhood the person becomes constantly hungry which often leads to obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Keyword: often.
The disorder doesn't rule out the laws of physics which say that you can't gain weight if you don't consume more calories than you burn.

>all it will take is one comment about her still being fat or her disgustingly loose skin, for her to gain all that weight back.
If that was the case she would have gained the weight back already.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prader–Willi_syndrome

I'm fat and I have Small Willi syndrome

>white pudding
That's an Irish breakfast son. But the too are similar.

nigga what the fuck

>all it will take is one comment about her still being fat or her disgustingly loose skin, for her to gain all that weight back.

The fuck is this ? 'Inside Out' ? I guess you must live inside her mind. Yes, it's possible she can gain that weight back...and it's possible she can keep it off. You're comment was pointless.

>Crisps
>Chips
>Litres
>£
>MURRICAN
Try again britshit

>your

...ooops

>your

...replied to the wrong post

>that will be 12.99 plus my tip
>wat do?

>doing what every instagram slut does because you're not fat anymore
>"self-confidence"

>letting the bean ooze touch all the other items
yuropoors truly are subhuman savages

>tfw he's not a virgin

>punch pizza deliverer knocking him unconscious
>take pizza
>grab all their cash
>put them in the trunk of their car
>drive it into a lake
>bail at the last moment so I don't drown

ez gg no re

Get shot

Have you ever had a panic attack? Imagine feeling that way all the time unless you're stuffing your face. It's a mental illness.

Of course he's not a virgin.

It's an immutable law that anyone who gets this fat got fucked as a kid.

Those sausages look wank m8

White pudding needs to go. Toast could be better. Other than that it's fine.

And I wouldn't call the Full English average, it's a luxury or weekend exclusive. No time to cook otherwise.

It starts that way, but I think they just become accustomed to the lifestyle. Especially when the enabler is a parent or a spouse.

Pretty sure a couple of them don't wanna let go of being on disability either. Particularly those who are too fat to drive a car.

>excess energy from food gets stored as fat
>expending energy burns fat
Where is this extra energy coming from if not from food? Are fat people (like myself) breaking the laws of thermodynamics by creating energy?

Can you imagine being as delusional as this lady?

holy shit...

i ate like 2500 calories worth of food at least every day, i stopped working out, had a car crash was house bound for months.. Basically sit in at my desk for like 3 years and gained a whopping 30lbs which i'm now shedding off by just eating 1200calories a day..
HOW MUCH DO THESE PEOPLE NEED TO EAT TO GET THAT FUCKING FAT. I ATE LIKE A PIG FOR 3 YEARS WITH NO EXERCISE AT ALL AND ONLY GAINED 30 FUCKING POUNDS.

Certain parts, mainly calves just from walking with so much weight. You can always spot former fatties by how thick their lower legs and calves are compared to the rest

it's not a gradual thing. your metabolism will suddenly just say "fuck it im done". happened to me at 25.

There are ways.

YEARS of dedicated apathy.

She's not entirely accurate. All you need to do to be fat/gain weight is for the calories consumed to be less than the calories used.

You don't *have* to stuff your face to be fat or gain weight, just be physically inactive.

She probably does eat a lot though.

What kind of sandwiches does she eat? Are the bread loaves included?

How often do you do 20 minutes or more of aerobic cardio exercise a week?

I'd probably kill myself if I was Vern Troyer

I ate two kilograms of ice cream a week for a year and I didn't gain a single kilogram. It puzzles me too how this people become so fucking fat.

Because Americans have no idea how food works.

OH NO NOT SODIUM!!!

>white pudding
There's no pudding in that image, retard. Go kill yourself

that actually startled me as i scrolled down

You literally have to make an effort eating to get THAT big.

I was a fat kid. Not obese, but you'd look at me, and I was the fat kid. I ate a lot back then, nonstop. I'd eat anything and everything in the kitchen, but still, I did not succumb to childhood obesity.

Now I'm 6'0, 200lb. I still eat a lot, just not constantly. I eat huge meals. If I'm having hamburger helper, I make it two pounds and eat it in a sitting. I can also eat a large pizza to myself. Hell, a couple weeks ago I had one of those two feet pizzas from Pizza Hut for myself. But I only eat one time a day, and I don't drink soda. Thus, my weight caps out where it is now.

Anyway, point is, you get that fat by eating constantly, CONSTANTLY. Like every 20 minutes there's something being shoved down your throat. This is eating multiple big meals a day, with potato chips and lunchables in between. It's eating a bucket of ice cream at 2am. Drinking soda exclusively as your liquids.

Most human beings cant eat 13,000 calories in a day

Well, they were raised on the fucking food pyramid. Which basically told them to stuff their faces with three pounds of grain and maybe some meat.

it's actually just mental illness/lack of control. You don't really need to exercise or be active to lose or maintain a healthy or reasonable weight. You just have to not eat like a maniac.

It shouldn't be legal to serve that

i think they just have weak genes. or actually weirdly strong genes? Maybe their ultra slow metabolism was great back in the hunter gatherer days.

>tfw when you realize obese people have superior genetics

Tell me more about defying the laws of thermodynamics, oh dark wizard

She'll be back...

You probably overestimate how you eat by a lot. I've had roommates who say things like this "I can't gain weight; eat whatever I want!" But in actuality they didn't eat an excess amount of food (which explains no weight gain). They just felt like they did.

>2500 calories breakfast
jesus

Yeah people say this to me if I eat a large meal in front of them but the truth is that I struggle to eat 2000 calories a day.

There have been many studios that show that fat people underestimate how much they eat and the opposite for skinny people.

She might be cute with all those clothes on, but all the excess skin that never disappeared is gonna make her look horrible naked. If she got it cut off the scars are even worse. Once you become heavily overweight, you cant escape it.

I remember when I exploited all the best food deals I could and ate multiple meals every day, to the point where every day I physically couldn't eat anymore. I did this for two years straight, and also never exercised. The fattest I got was 247 lbs, at a height of 6'0. I shed most of the weight I gained in six months of just eating less and occasionally doing some light exercise. I'm 198 now.

i have no fucking idea how anyone could ever get to 300 pounds, let alone 600. MAYBE if you just did nothing but eat until you couldn't anymore every day for like ten years straight, you could get to 300. But beyond that seems totally impossible even if you could actually afford it.

although that is a very American diet. just needs to be pizza instead of lasagne and Mt dew instead of coke.

I don't think you understand how weight works. If you eat at a calorie deficit, it is literally impossible to not lose weight. Genetics only alter metabolism.

Totally Radical

*multiple EXTRA meals every day, sorry.

That's a lot of sodium

I got you, famalamadingdong

Is that poison for real? shite

Remember when you could make fun of fat people on tv?

>muh genetics
nice bait though

Pretty amazing that the human body can withstand this desu

Are you saying that you would cut your life... short?

Fuck you spic

As a fat guy, I try to point out this fatlogic to the skinny folks who use it. It might seem hypocritical, and I know they mean well, but this claim reinforces the negative idea that
>I got unlucky genes, that's why I can't lose weight!
I think the idea is basically, "I can still move around fine so I'm alright". Or alternatively "I'm not that fat". I know this is how I have felt most of my life, up to last year when I was about 270 lb (BMI of almost 40). You can always look at someone way fatter than you, and feel good that you're not as fat as that guy at least.

But if you ever get an injury that stops you from walking, and you end up losing a lot of strength in your leg(s), you might find that you're unable to walk even after the injury heals up. From there, the severe depression and/or binging really ramps up. And that is how you end up like boogie, over 500 pounds and barely able to walk to the bathroom.

She will be dead on her own by 40

Some fat delusion here

Damn Leslie looks like *THAT*???

There are people who have a disposition for gaining weight, and people who have diseases and have to take drugs that cause weight gain.

I hate that fat apologists use this excuse though.
Just because it is harder for you than an average person to keep a healthy weight doesnt mean its an excuse to be fat or that its healthy.

It just means you have to work harder to be healthy.

I know someone who worked on this show.
Apparently the biggest issue was the smell.

Does this ever happen outside of America?

No, never.

Every first world country

Nah cuz the rest of the world is too poor

>If you eat at a calorie deficit, it is literally impossible to not lose weight.

The problem becomes what weight you'll lose and your level of misery.

If you go to thin on the protein (which all "weigh loss diets" tell you to do, for some retarded reason), your body will scavange all your muscle for protein to maintain your internal organs, then once its gone to the absolute limit there, shit starts shutting down. So you're in a situation where you're still fat, your resting burn rate is lower than ever, and literally everything hurts all the time.

Conversely, getting enough protein to actually support weight loss, while being a caloric deficit at the same time, without supplements, is goddamn impossible.

Stop fat shaming you assholes.

>Envy
It will be pity that they feel

>Conversely, getting enough protein to actually support weight loss, while being a caloric deficit at the same time, without supplements, is goddamn impossible.

There are high protein, low carbs, low calories foods, like chicken breast and tuna, for example.

>Conversely, getting enough protein to actually support weight loss, while being a caloric deficit at the same time, without supplements, is goddamn impossible.

Not really, a ketogenic diet along with a simple multivitamin is a good way to maintain muscle while losing a significant amount of fat.

>takeaways
now I'm hungry again!

Well, it is a bit retarded that a food trolley comes by. The NHS is also retarded for being so broad.

Terry should live and die by the sword, but the state keeps him alive. The only fool here is the state.

Man Terry costs the hospital 250 pounds to a day to stay?
How do they expect him to lose that much weight in a day?
That's fucking bullshit especially since they're shoving chips down his throat.
Fucking Jews.

I took this screenshot of that ep at just the right time.

I know what you mean. I felt like for a while this at 247. "I mean i'm overweight, but i wouldn't call myself fat. One of my friend's 5'7 and 280. Now THAT guy, he's fat!".

>fade away like a dwarf star

poetic, in a way. I almost cried user

>tuna
mercury

So, chicken breast and nothing.

But the problem is mostly how the general logic is "fat people need to eat salad." Which will fulfil none of their dietary needs and serve no purpose what so ever, unless they eat a truckload of it a day.

Because surgery can fix the fat in your body, it cannot fix the fat in your brain.

Dude that was a video made by bighotbombshells.com

OK this one definitely has other disease or illness to make her ass flare out like that.

>MOM THIS CONTROLLER DIED
>MOOOOOMMMM

>atkins

oh god you're serious

Eating a few cans of tuna a week doesn't produce mercury poisoning. It doesn't have that much.

Learn to shop on sale. I just bought a shitload of chuck roast for like $2 a pound, just gonna cook that up in the crock pot with veggies and eat for a week. Cheap and healthy.

>their

>genetically predisposed

That's sad. I hope he's a jerk because I don't want to feel pity.

I did not say Atkins because that is the stupid retard fad version of it. There is actual science behind the ketogenic diet and it works but you have to do it carefully or you end up with some weird imbalances.

you're a sick cunt for even knowing that

It doesn't help that my arms are so damn skinny. Currently 250 lb. which is considered "morbidly obese".

That is not a skinny arm. You are fatty tub tum.

>chuck roast
red meat is always mostly fat. Also the absorption on red meat protein is total shit.

Chicken breast is basically the only food that's high protein, low calorie, with decent absorption.

everyone who posts that webm knows where it came from. That's why they post it.

That pic

>wtf

>joey
you will delete this AT ONCE!!!!!!

Yeah, I lost 180lbs and now I can carry a ridiculous amount of weight long distances without catching my breath. I recently had to carry 20 huge boxes full of papers across a college campus. Two boxes at a time was easy, like going for a stroll. Really the strength in my fingers goes out before anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

Joey is like little baby.

Aww

looks a little infected

A radish spirit!

Nah, he makes progress by the end of the ep.

The only jerks on that show have been two women: one named Penny and another named Pauline. Go watch those eps for some good entertainment.

draw me like one of your french girls user :^)

>tfw I know the names of 3 out of 4 girls in the video.

you also don't need to eat meat everyday especially on days where you aren't physically active or stressing your muscles in any significant way.

vern troyer actually dicks bimbos though unlike your autistic ass

>271 kg
Holy shit

atkins literally invented the science behind a ketogenic diet, all the way to the term "keogenic," so if you talk about a ketogenic diet, you're talking about an atkins diet.

And they're all stupid. Ain't nothing wrong with carbs. The problem is a diet that is primarily sugar and fat.

>red meat is always mostly fat.
really?
in the markets near me most of the red meat says like only 5-10% fat at most and they offer lean varietys with almost no fat.
I think you may be wrong in general about the fat content of average red meat products.

M8, your arm looks like a fat guys arm to me, no offense. Start dieting now before it gets anymore out of control.

I know you already have to be aware, but as time accumulates, depression sits in. It did for me.

>be fat before
>always intend to start diet and exercise
>year goes by
>years then go by
>think of how if i had been dieting and exercising i'd have lost my weight
>get more depressed
>eat even more

Get the fuck out of that cycle while you can still save yourself, man.

Not if you buy lean red meat.

What kind of disease is this?

I need to leave this thread, some of the images/webms are pushing me to the verge of throwing up

I fucking love this gif so much, because it feels like something I would do

burgeritis

What are the best shows about shaming fat people?

pussy

I couldn't finish my breakfast

JUST

She is so hot.

Dude, you can straight google the nutrition facts of a chuck roast. The fuck you asking me for.

It depends on the cut.

Chuck is a pretty fatty cut of beef. Flank and round are lean, but very expensive.

Pork loin is lean and on special every now and then too. 100g of pork loin can keep you keep you full for a loooong time if you're sedentary.

>thin privilege
fucking kek

I already am. My main thing now is NOT eating anything that I'll want to barf up later (which I used to do a lot). Lately I've been trying to pump iron too, not sure how that's going to affect literal "weight" loss but it should help with fat at least.

I am well-acclimated with the cycle you're talking about. But I think that now I am truly looking forward in life, so hindsight's not at the forefront of my mind.

Mauro Di Pasquale, an italian nutritionist and lifter(pic related) wrote a pretty interesting book about what he calls "the metabolic diet", which is basically a keto with some adjustments.
He didn't use it for obese people though, he advised it for definition periods.

they are dehydrated and think they are hungry when they are actually thirsty

still can't get past the cabbage patch kid feet

>tfw live off ~1500 calories a day
this shit is inconceivable to me

Man I love this show.

I wasn't specifically talking about chuck roast.
More like ground beef and other cuts.

But the person you were responding to said chuck roast.

Good to hear man, keep doing what you're doing. Because being fat obviously fucking sucks ass, and as you'll inevitably see, people in general are a thousand times nicer when you're presentable. Hell, you're probably nicer.

And then there's a certain threshold that is passed, when you're in legit good shape, and you actually desire doing physically extraneous activity to stress yourself, because your body just feels capable and wanting of it. It's cool, and if you're like me, it's especially cool when you're experiencing it the first time in your life.

Also, I'd recommend if you ever feel like you're starting to get lazy: start browsing /fit/. I can't really vouch for the quality of it anymore, as I haven't browsed there in a long time, but getting into the general culture of exercise, lifting, etc really helps when you're in a gray mood.

I AM THE BLOB

another sad thing about this is that are a TON of cheap drugs that can suppress your appetite and since most of these people don't have jobs they have nothing to lose by taking them

OK what the fuck happened in that scene?

He starts whining like a bitch after they put him on a wheel chair. The morbidly obese are often too fat even for wheel chairs.

Then the "accident" happens.