ITT: Childhood crushes

ITT: Childhood crushes

I want to fuck her

She was my first waifu.

holy shit! I don't even remember the name of that show anymore. All I remember was the horrible shitty 3d graphics. And I'm not even talking low tier movie graphics. I'm talking low budget childrens tv 3d graphics from the 90s.

I never had 2d crushes when I was young, pic related

Holly Short desu baka senpai

It was Reboot. Apparently Bill Clinton was a big fan.

Do think she has a silicon synthetic bagina to stick my penis in?

I used to love it but after a while it gave me a sick feeling every time I watched it. I think it was how smooth everything was and how weird their eyes were. Didn't it come on before DBZ on toonami for a while? At least it was better than having to wait for Sailor Moon to end.

I miss pic related

Jenny is cute, not sexy

you're crush a shit

>tfw no Ryoko to rape you

JDIMSA

heh, this show made me believe when I got old enough women would throw themselves on me without any effort on my part

I guess I haven't gotten to that age yet...

She was a keeper.

>dakota Fanning voice

:3

She was lewd

Kid Stuff is generally regarded as one of the best episodes of JLU. I'm pretty surprised they didn't try and find a way to bring back Dakota Fanning as little WW in some way.

Either through some flashback episode or by turning her and batman into kids again.

Imagine how crushed i was watching this movie.

I had dreams about her for months after.

When I was 5 or 6, I fantasized about that mummy chick from Mummies Alive!

Forgot pic

Cree Summer had that quintessential semi-hoarse 90s girl voice.

sailor moon was great though

Cartoonfags btfo

what are you gay??

There was this guy in my SAT class in HS that not only had a crush on that robot thing from that cartoon, but he wrote multiple fanfics about the robot. He read all 4 chapters of one out loud to us as we were playing parcheesi on the last day of class. I found his deviantart while I was in class with him that year but I was too caught up in my own shit to troll him effectively.

Is that you, Jason?

>ywn listen to OP read his XJ-9 fanfic to you in his male-Daria-sounding voice ever again

Why you got to make shit up? Who the fuck plays parcheesi?

Maybe I'm the only one, and maybe I had trash taste in waifus, but Sabrina was a bit of a childhood waifu for me

She was cute. CUTE.

Whites. And it could have been Life, it was around 8 years ago so my memory on it is really hazy. Also I didn't make it up because he was the type of autist to literally spill his entire lifes story and all its details to any stranger who'd listen. He literally told the whole class that someone wanted to make an ED page about him and that's how I found his deviantard page to begin with.

Or am I replying to Jason himself?

Probably more early teen-crush if that matters, but when I think of first Cred Forums waifu she always comes to mind.

;~;

Tween 2D Sabrina is a dream to tell it true.

>to tell it true.
Is English not your first language?

I'm just being superfluous for no particular reason.

Childhood and adulthood crush

she was the first to make me feel funny down there

Did you mean to say "dream come true"

Well Ryoko was several thousand years old and it had been around 700 years since she'd last had sex (assuming she wasn't a virgin) and in that time, trapped in the cave, she watched Tenchi grow up and become fascinated with his kind nature and fell in love with him - part of Yosho's plan to help her quell her destructive ways.

Ayeka had an incestuous/obligatory fixation on him, since Juraians practice inbreeding to preserve the royal blood line and Tenchi was related to her, she was obviously physically attracted to him too on some level.

The rest of the girls really into him on that deep of a level, he was more a passing fancy for them. Plus they were all aliens. Aside from maybe Kiyone, being from another planet, but also being human.

I liked the episode where she farted

how the fuck does the girl that small have tits that big?

>tfw girl you have crush on cosplays as Kiki

First character that made me feel weird down there.

Her intelligence combined with unrepentant bitchiness only enhanced it.

My nugga. The Dragonball mangas had her nude in some scenes

In hindsight, I have absolutely no idea why but I popped the first boner of my life to Michelle Pfeiffer in this scene when I was like...3. Maybe 4.

Rose from Titanic. Always had a thing for redheads since then, and i'm also pretty sure her tits were the first I ever seen in a movie

>tfw she enjoys making her husband smell her feet

shes still got it

YOU DONT BREATH HONEY

Uhh, you don't get to bring fairies

all of my romantic and sexual fantasies have revolved around the xenomorph since I first saw the movie

Sheldon and his relationship with Jenny is a metaphor for Cred Forums, and much of the 20-25 year olds who grew up watching this show.

nice choice

God loves us and wants us to be happy.