Just found out this film exists and was directed by Tarantino, is it worth watching ?

Just found out this film exists and was directed by Tarantino, is it worth watching ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gC1TBxflN2I
youtu.be/WmRu-rfN70s
youtu.be/EBr-fRhzWKw
youtu.be/8kVo2Dj3J0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Pam Grier was, is and will always be bae.

In the first 30 minutes you think you're watching a cool Tarantino flick where they say nigger every sentence, but then it gets dull and predictable.

For me, it's only second to Pulp Fiction. In fact, there very similar

It's his least Tarantinoish, which makes it his best.

>inb4 they're

Ok movie that hipsters like to pretend is his best

its a great movie but having seen the movie i gotta say that poster is complete shit. it kinda doesnt make sense considering what the movie was.

Yes, it's more grounded (comparatively) to what he's turned into and not nearly as self-indulgent. It's a laid-back film that also has a lot of tension; it's a fun watch.

I love how black empowerment always features light skinned, slender nosed, non-pubic head haired "black" folk.

thanks yall, just started it

Worth watching just for Bridgett Fonda's feet.

its my least favorite Tarantino film. its some peoples favorite tho

jesus christ dude its not like white movies go out of their way to feature the ugliest white people.

...its always something with these fuckin racists man.

She's not that light skinned, i'm sorry they didn't pick the darkest person they could possibly find from Africa to star in it.

she looks indian in that picture retard

>slender nosed

That's a Somalian feature.

The character wasn't even originally black, she was a white woman in the book, so fuck you.

Yes.
I wish she never left the business.

The only film tarantino has made with real characters and a real story. It's one of his best works that he hasn't since been able to recreate. It was met with positive reviews from critics but fans didn't like it because it had no memes in it or quippy meaningless dialogue and so Tarantino stopped making films like this and went back to making flicks

Indians don't count as black now either? Her ancestors are Cheyenne Indian.

It's an adaptation, so it's not really a part of the Tarantinoverse, it's a standalone film.

tarantino top 5 easily

yeah tarantino top:
pulp fiction
reservoir dogs
kill bill 1 and 2
Jackie brown

She's obviously mixed raced, with some Caucasian (Indian) blood. And yes, Indians ARE Caucasian/Europid race.

Yes. It's entertaining.

the opening song is cool

Maybe I missed it because I live in a country where race issues aren't at the front of everyone's mind.

But what black empowerment stuff was there?

Yes, is his more interesting movie.

Hell yes it's good. It also introduced me to this entire genre of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=gC1TBxflN2I

Naa, felt really unsatisfying.

Pure unaltered Tarankino

Seriously got so boring by the second half. Some characters were entertaining but only for moments. Entire plot was pretty boring in my opinion.

yeah, it's his best imo

Damn I was just playing GTAV and while I was driving "I Get Lifted" by George Mcree came on one of the radio stations and instead of doing the mission I just drove down the highway for the rest of the song until I figured out where I knew it from and then decided to watch this movie, but when I quit out of the game I instinctively opened Cred Forums and found myself here. Not sure what to think about this so I guess I'll just checkem and watch Jackie Brown like I had originally planned.

nice

youtu.be/WmRu-rfN70s
youtu.be/EBr-fRhzWKw
youtu.be/8kVo2Dj3J0w

Say what you want about his films but there's no denying QT has incredible taste in music.

Grier is really hot in it, otherwise it's just a boring crime movie.

I heard he plays great music like this on set between takes too.

>Tarantino
>Worth watching
pick one