Do you not know who Takashi Miike is?

>which will be the first co-production between Warner Bros. Japan and Toho

>Old joseph joestar
Syvester stallone
>Jotaro
Idris Elba
>Joskue
Shia LaBuff

i havent gotten around to reading the animay or watching the maynguh. how much time should i be prepared to throw away to be caught up?

Great, a horrible director!

You can easily read it in a month's time with breaks between parts. You can probably read most of Phantom Blood before the end of the night if you start now. The anime is ongoing.

I started reading two months ago and I'm halfway through Part 3. I'm an extremely slow reader.

ive seen snippets on youtube and it looks fun, will i be dissapointed or is it good?

how many parts?

It starts pretty slow, but it's good.

thanks user ill give it a try

part 1 would actually make for a decent action thriller with a semi coherent plot

part 2 is stretching it.

anything after is way to niche

This is the best site to read it, bato.to/ you need an account to read but that takes a second and it has every part in english plus color scans.

thanks twice!

7 parts finished
1 ongoing
from part 3 onward the parts start getting long as heck

are the poses consistently on point?

>Jojo is now Cred Forums

With the right budget and director, parts 1 + 2 would work great as a movie trilogy.

yea bwoy

im so ready to binge after midterms

I hope it's Phantom Blood/Battle Tendency and not Stardust Crusaders. The stands would look kinda stupid in live action

It's confirmed to be Diamond is Unbreakable

Read the link, it's part 4.

It's not in the link, but I read somewhere else that it would be multiple movies. Would Red Hod Chili Pepper be the boss fight of the first one?

The story would have to change a lot from episodic to movie format anyway.

>people expecting a live action adaptation of any anime to be done right

Is there any Asian actor muscular enough to realistically portray a JoJo's character?

Pic related must be at the top of their lists.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door

It's part 4, they don't even lift.

Part 5 is where everyone goes full-on twink, characters in part 4 still have gains

Josuke is asian though

Takashi "Genre's My Bitch" Miike better do a damn good job.

it's a meme boi

If Speed Racer can do it any anime can.

Will the bad guys still turn into manlets after being defeated?

>I have no idea who Takashi Miike is

you can literally knock out parts one and two in a weekend, four days tops.

>he hasn't watched the Death Note movies
>or the Attack on Titan movies

Assuming they use him, what are the chances Joseph will be played by a white guy

Retard.

Don't forget Tsukiyaki Western Django and Ace Attorney

>he hasn't watched the Death Note movies
>>or the Attack on Titan movies

It's probably exactly BECAUSE he watched those (or Gantz, or Parasite or...) that he knows that making a good live action version is impossible in today's japanese movie industry.

The Attack on Titan movies were such a disaster that they ruined the whole franchise.

Post yfw they cast Araki as Rohan.

And Crows Zero (just the first tho)
Stop running your mouth and educate yourself on Miike.

I could see a Stardust Crusaders film working. Hell, even the entire JoJo seri s could work. No need to reuse actors from film to film.
As for this one, with Miike doing it, it could be insane. He already Ace Attorny and Terra Formers.

A fucking hack that is the japanese woody allen

That's Kitano, retard.

He's not wrong though.

Those AoT films are garbage.

>I could see a Stardust Crusaders film working.
Even if they make like 3 films I can't imagine how they would fit all the tarot Stand users and make a coherent story without episodic encounters.

90% of Miike's films are pure shit. He just akes a shitload of them and hopes the good ones overshadow the awful ones.

>Those AoT films are garbage.
Did Miike make those?

Who's got it better?

Jotaro's actor, for being featured in the most popular part and appearing in the others

Or Josuke's actor, for being the star of two parts?

Tokyo Tribe was the shit. Pure anikino.

Joseph's actor. Gets to be in three parts with bad aging make up.

>Tokyo Tribe was [...] shit

Corrected

>3 films

Wouldn't work. You'd need each film to feel like it has an ending, not necessarily a "everything is resolved" ending but at least something that will make the audience feel like they wouldn't waste their time. If you do 2 you could always end it by them getting to Egypt, but you can't separate SC into thirds.

I'd rather shit be cut out than watch a tedious, rushed clusterfuck.

Tokyo Tribe was terrible

On the other hand, Jonathan's actor will also get to be in three parts. Granted, only his body would be seen in 3, but still. Actually, everyone's got it pretty well. Only Jolyne and Gio would get the short end of the stick.

I'm usually optimistic but this will be shit

At least give us Steel Ball Run

Ace Attorney is a game, the anime adaptation wasn't even announced when the movie came out.

Pfthaha no, Araki redrew a bunch of old characters and they're all twink bitches now, just like post-part 4 characters.

part 7's the longest, or at least it seemed that way to me, good god do those people talk.

thats insane

never even watched jojo

picked up

This is the cast

I've only watched the first 11 eps of the show and it's alright, not sure how they could sell a live action version

have fun user. try not to cry too hard when characters die

which show? you mean the first one?

the one they're adapting is part 4 and boy is it different.

literally only one death scene made people cry, and it was for a character that everyone hated: mr bubbles.

yeah the first one.

Should I keep watching then?

why is jojo so popular in the west all of the sudden

the anime has been on since 2012 and it's gotten really hyped in the past 6 months

>>warner bros
Yes. Because they've adapted comics so well in the past.
> Takeshi Miike
I guess he did alright adapting his own version of Ichi The Killer and some other manga, I wonder if he is a good fit for JoJo.

Oh shit. I just checked his Wikipedia page and it lists a Blade Of The Immortal movie from him too?!

Maybe the Yes/TBC meme has done that.

[/spoiler]Cast him[/spoiler]

yes, part 1 is radically different from all the others, especially part 3 onwards.

Dahnald..

>Tokyo Tribe
I remember buying some of the volumes from TokyoPop on clearance back in the day. Seemed neat.

>done right

Videogame sensibilities is getting much more popular
Its one of the main reasons for this boards fall from grace

> that image

It also reminds me of how little of JoJo I've read or seen.

>and it's gotten really hyped in the past 6 months
are you for real.

the 2012 anime brought it in the waves of westerners introduced into Jojo to the point that the ps3 game was actually localized, it's been 4 years of increasing popularity.

>Because they've adapted comics so well in the past.
You can't generalize a whole studio like that, there's only like, 6 in the entirety of Hollyood.

I can't wait until we get an American remake ala Deathnote and Akira.

>Videogame sensibilities is getting much more popular

what did he mean by this

you leave him alone.

Lena Dunham

That's Finnish JoJo...

he's one of those paranoid folks who blames bad things on his boogeymen groups without any evidence.

How am I suppose to read all of JoJo?

Are they even connected to each other?

Yeah. There's only like six in Hollywood, but most of them are run almost entirely by idiots and it's a miracle anything decent gets produced at any of them. Warners has been particularly bad adapting comics. Fuck, how long have they wanted an American Akira set in Neo New York? The only ones worse than WB are Fox and then Sony at the way bottom. I honestly wonder if Sony is gonna go bankrupt or get bought out the way they are circling the drain.

The DN will be bad. After Wingard's disaster attempt at a sequel with Blair Witch, he'll probably fail with DN due to not understanding the material.
Akira will fail because that one is near impossible to adapt. It's like Watchmen. You can get as close to the look but you won't capture the essence.

>How am I suppose to read all of JoJo?
part 1, then part 2, then part 3, then part 4, then part 5, then part 6, then part 7 and then part 8, complicated I know.
>Are they even connected to each other?
yeah.

>Stop running your mouth and educate yourself on Miike.

I was watching Miike movies when you were still playing the shit in your diapers, boy. He's a competent director capable of directing somewhat good to absolutely shitty movies. And he has already directed manga adaptation, like Yatterman or Terra Formars.
And they were all absolute shit.

Miike is too good for your manga-shit.

Fuck you Cred Forums

He literally did NOTHING wrong, prove me wrong.

Best Jojo villain ever btw.

>Miike is too good for your manga-shit.
Uh haven't you seen the films hes been putting out for the last few years?

FUCK

I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED 6TH SENSE YET

And so many more. Are people dense?

Damn, what a badass.
>And he has already directed manga adaptations
Yeah, like the best comic book movie of all times, Ichi the Killer

I mean that you can't blame one studio for one movie being shit, unless they deliberately do some executive meddling to screw everything up (see: Sony).

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins and TDK are well received ''Warner Bros-made'' comic book adaptations.

I have, but im saying hes too good for the dickholes in this particular thread obv.

>anime

STOP

>Cred Forums
what.

people need to know

How did you know it was The Sixth Sense if you haven't watched it?

And I'll just skip to the good one and call it a day because no one seems to care that much.

it's a mystery how this artist even knew enough about jojo's to rip it off in '97, I guess he got a fansubbed VHS of it or something

>ENEMY STAND
o i am laffin

Based on looks alone, Paul Giamatti.

> Asian
what chinks call themselves when they don't want to say they're chinee

He's half American half Japanese

>inb4 Joseph isn't the American Jojo

Joseph literally isn't American, he even has a posh accent in the english dub.

kek

hap-py, joy-py, nice to meetcha-py

Thanks bro, I enjoyed it.

Hopefully this movie adaptation won't be shit.

Interestingly, that conversation is completely different in the english dub (which is worth watching). I didn't understand what the fuck was up with that sequence in the manga until I googled it.

fugging linguistic jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=rt4q6Dwa-LE

But both of Joseph's parents are english.

Speed Racer was fine and exactly how live action Speed Racer would have been.

Stop pretending the show wasn't garbage to begin with.

that's actually pretty damn funny.

>Yeah, like the best comic book movie of all times, Ichi the Killer

For people with normal tastes and not teenage edgelords like yourself, Ichi the Killer is simply a needlessly over the top, barely ok movie. 13 Assassins, Audition, Bird People of China or Visitor Q are all much better.

But hey, Asano Tadanobu's awesome, I'll give you that.

>13 Assassins, Bird People of China or Visitor Q
You like discount Kudo, Kitano and Pasolini that much?
I'll give you Audition, that isn't any less "edgy" than Ichi.

Part 3 > Part 4 > Part 7 > Part 2 > Part 6 > Part 5 > Part 1 > Literal Dog Shit > Part 8

Prove me wrong.

part 3 is probably the worst not counting 1, it's all filler

Why the hell does a man born in the us and living in New York have an English accent? Fuckin dubber pieces of shit

Jotaro is the best jojo, old man Joseph is fucking based and DIO is the second best villain in the series besides Kira

>born in the us and living in New York
Neither of those are true, you imbecile.

In the very first episode/chapter of part 2, when Smokey meets him he identifies him as an Englishman, he's obviously meant to have an accent. I think Erina moved back to England then had only recently gone back to Murrica when the series started.

They should have done part 2

And make it so the side characters aren't treated terribly with Caesar literally dying in the only significant fight he ever has

Medical science is amazing, a girl underwent a ftm procedure flawlessly.

The filler is fun, though. After the first 2 parts literally being the Joestar shows, it was nice for non-Joestars to finally get to do stuff and have their own lengthy fights

Though Kakyoin should still have done more, especially since Polnareff ended up killing like half of the antagonists despite being shitty comic relief

It is nice that Part 3 really does start the idea that side characters get more screentime.

I think the anime really helped with parts like PB & Stardust which were generally looked down upon overall.

I still think they're the bottom 2 parts though but all of JoJo is enjoyable.

>people shit talking Takashi Miike
When you make as many films as he has, of course you're gonna have some shit ones. But his good ones are very good. And he's an very open, diverse director when it comes to genres. The same person who directed Visitor Q directed Dead or Alive 2: Birds

The CGI for magic and POSES won't ever be viable to adapt. There's also the stylistic aesthetic that just doesn't translate well to reality, neither do the personalities, far too hammy.

6>7>4>2>5>3>1
Haven't read 8

youtube.com/watch?v=gSJlllk5kcA
youtube.com/watch?v=JGdePK9tbUg

You see Dio like twice before the final arc in a ~300 chapter series.

I'm still fucking mad

>Hype the shit out of Zeppeli saving Jonathon
>He gets a few hits then immediately gets ripped in half

>Hype up Caesar even more
>He completely outplays Wamuu then gets fucked in an instant, his death is made utterly pointless and the Nazi ends up being Josephs most helpful ally

2=4 but other than that I agree

I wonder if anyone was ever uncomfortable about Joseph being besties with a hardcore Nazi senior officer.

don't you have the rest where they fight that insanely blatant N'doul rip off? I'm seriously kicking myself for not saving it before.

>JoJo
>Live Action
>In 2016

How can anyone think this is going to be even halfway decent?

>Hype the shit out of Zeppeli saving Jonathon
He was hyped for sacrificing himself, not saving the day. The ending with the prophecy being spoken transitioning into Roundabout was amazing.
>Hype up Caesar even more
Caesar wasn't hyped up as a fighter at all once Joseph's training began.

imgur.com/gallery/J6PJz

Here you go, Familar Associate of Mine.

Caesar was hyped up in the sense that it was supposed to be him and Jospeh fighting the Pillar Men.

The fact that they ended up doing the 2v2 thing but with Lisa Lisa instead felt like Caesar just got shafted, especially in the anime since the intro pretends that they'd be fighting together

hey thanks user!

yeah I wish Caesar had gotten more screentime too but damn if that intro isn't good

LIKE A BLOODY STORM OOGABOOGA LIKE A BLOODY STONE

youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Sa8LpZ3gp

Crows was a terrible manga though.

cause Ichi the Killer was good.

>You like discount Kudo, Kitano and Pasolini that much?

I didn't say I liked it better than anything, I just said they were all actually better movies than Ichi. We're just talking in the prism of Miike movies here. If we were talking about movies in general, Miike's name probably wouldn't even be uttered (except maybe for his sheer output, which is indeed something to be noted. Maybe.).

Anyway, this JoJo movie will probably be bland at best, and utter shit at worst. The cast doesn't inspire any confidence to say the least.

And a great movie.

Phantom Blood is the only part that could work as a movie.

>Though Kakyoin should still have done more
He would have if Avdol wasn't there, but the editor made Araki revive him.

Called GHOSTBUSTERS

The most painfully cliche one? The one with the extremely drastic 180 degree tone shift halfway through?

Of course.

Phantom Blood is fine and even it has good art.

Battle Tendency would work pretty well as 2 movies, end the first one with the wedding rings or meeting Lisa Lisa.

a meme director who made some edgy flicks 15-20 years ago and has since become a total studio fuccboi sellout.

Those movies in particolar aren't great for a number of reasons, but he made many other good ones other than Ichi. Fudho is his second best and is also a manga adaption (I haven't read this one though), he did a better job imitating Lynch with Gozu than those other directors above, etc.
Anyway I don't know why you call Ichi edgy, that movie is hilarious and almost never takes itself seriously, unlike the manga.

nothing like the manga to be honest. sono used the title and took a giant shit on the source material.

Nobody is denying he directed some worthwhile flicks in the late 90ies/early 00s. The problem is that he hasn't done anything remotely watchable since 13 assassins and that was his first good film since fucking gozu.

>ywn see a Araki's other work Baoh getting a live action movie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0moGWVGhgM

25-30 years too late, at least. The perfect Dio casting is already gone.

>The perfect Dio casting
>post a picture demonstrating that he's literally Kira

>anime
>dreams about casting a white male

end yourself

>Casting a white male
>As a white male character
I mean he was no Zendaya, but he's close enough.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

It's a Japanese movie, we'll probably get him when the West take a crack at it.

>we'll probably get him when the West take a crack at it.
>we'll probably get him
Yeah, about that...

How are they going to fit 174 chapters into 2~ hours?
pacing is gonna be fucked or it will focus on Kira

It's gonna be more than one movie.

I'm still skeptical of stands in live action, but I adore DiU... Hopefully it'll be decent

It'd be neat if they got The DU to make some of the music

Me on the left

Now that Bowie's dead, they better cast Michael Fassbender as Kira

At least they're doing Part 4, so it'd justified to see the chinks everywhere. Imagine Part 5 or 7 with all-asian cast pretending to be italians and cowboys

...yet you posted a picture showing Bowie as Kira, whom is in fact based on Bowie?

>overacting everywhere and actors tryharding to portray exaggerated facial expressions from manga
>"faithful" hairstyles and clothing that'll look retarded in live action
>faggy looking fuccbois playing Jotaro and Josuke
>cartoony as fuck CGI for stands
Y-yeah

Hey, Stroheim was awesome, he deserves more praise than Caesar.

Who would you cast for based gay Priest?

Keith David.

I'd like to know where the best possible starting point for watching JJBA is.

Been looking at anime more and I saw some video saying why I should watch it (apparently Battle Tendency is really fucking good) so I'm fascinated.

>watching
You're doing it wrong.

>where the best possible starting point for watching JJBA is.
uh, the beginning? where else?

>I'd like to know where the best possible starting point for watching JJBA is.
The start? Duh.

Just know that Part 1 is pretty boring and I personally wouldn't have gotten past it without being promised it gets better. But it's only 9 episodes.

Alternatively, you can read the manga which is faster

Keith is too old, we need a young twink to play Pucci

They're faithful adaptations, it's perfectly acceptable to watch the 3 and a half anime series so far. The voices are really good too, especially Dio's.

>young twink
Pucci is liks his 30s so Idris Elba.

Will they do the poses? Because it's gonna look like some Power Ranger shit.

Okay
I'm not in the mood for reading atm

5>4>6>3>7>2>1

Too early to rank 8

if they do it's going to be fucking great

Clint looks cool doing them...ish.

Part 1, Volume 1 Chapter 1 Page 1 of the manga

If you are lazy or can't STAND the art episode 1.

So how the fuck will they do stands? Are they going to CGI them in or will they have people in costumes/makeup?

He's in his late 30's but his body doesn't show it. You'd need someone young and fit.

the latter is gonna look silly as fuck.

it has WB backing them up so hopefully the CG will be decent and not japanese-tier where it always looks like a ps3 game.

it makes me sad that I know you are right

gonna see any midnight release in the US tho

>but his body doesn't show it
you can't really use Araki's weird ass artstyle to determine how old a man looks, part 3 Joseph is SIXTY FUCKING SEVEN yet he was a hulking beast.

Actually Pucci was already an adult by the time he met Dio, and part 6 happens like 20 years after that, so he's in his 40s, much like Elba.

Coming out of the closet in a visual form

>>overacting everywhere
meaning it'll be over the top, just as it should be.

>you can't really use Araki's weird ass artstyle to determine how old a man looks, part 3 Joseph is SIXTY FUCKING SEVEN yet he was a hulking beast.
It was stated that ripple users age slower.

I'm confused is this supposed to be bad things? Cause that sounds exactly the kind of movie JJBA deserves.

Jotaro's actor looks pretty on point, to be honest

So if this succesful, are they gonna do the other parts? Because that Jotaro better speak fluent English, then.

Alright, how about 40-year old Jotaro in part 6 looking as young as he was in part 3? Hell he actually looks younger due to Araki's new more twink-y artstyle.

Pucci was 16 when he met DIO, he was 39 in part 6. Pucci is older then but I doubt he'd look that old. Elba is more fitting than keith David though.

>no mid part 4 style

Comfortably between stylized and twinks

Here's a better chart

F U C K Y O U

Jotaro > Joseph > Johnny > Josuke > Giorno > Jolyne > Josuke 2 > Johnathan

Also, the really impressive things about Akira as a film are it's animation and world design, which are completely lost in a live action adaptation
Without that, all you have is a mildly interesting but convoluted story about a kid going mad with power that ties into a bunch of pseudo-philosophical gibberish, and a few neat action sequences

jojo is for tumblrfags anyway.

fist of the north star is for patricians

I don't know how anyone can like Giorno at all, he's so boring and generic, saying things like ''I will reveal the truth'', everyone around him is more interesting despite being the MC, even Johnathan spent the first half of his part being a spoiled, emotional little shit.

>he doesn't know

Don't bite, this is the power of his stand「BAIT THE DUST」

Giorno is Dio if Dio was good

Giorno is DIO if DIO was boring.

>he's so boring and generic

Just because he isn't as memey as Joseph and the others doesn't mean he's boring.

There's literally no chance this doesn't turn out to be dreck
Might be good for a laugh, though

>le edgy mad max punches guys and says YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD

so fucking patrician

Nonsense, people said the same about the Ace Attorney live action movie yet when it came out it was well received.

All they have to do is make it over the top like some comedic kamen rider episode.

Kinda tired of DiU. Yeah, its the best part and it has all the best iconic characters, we fucking get it. Would rather have JoJolion with original ending. They could still have their Bowie in there

Well even if it ends up being Dragonball Evolution 2.0 that still means we get comedy of the year

7>4>2>5>3>6>1

Haven't read 8

>Would rather have JoJolion with original ending
Jojolion is ongoing

Imagine if Bowie was still alive and young and played Kira

Imagine if you won the powerball.

>Starting with Part 4
What the fuck were they thinking?
It's my second favorite part but it's not self containted and you need AT LEAST Stardust Crusaders before.

If they did part 3, which encounters would they drop? Obviously Alessi would get cut.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
the fact that it takes place in Japan and is slice of life with teenagers.
>you need at least
nah.

>Humanoid Stands are not CGI, but instead are actors in full body suits who jump from behind the actor
Yes or no?

Maybe have some CGI enhancements.

Nothing can't beat his stand「HELL BENT FOR LEATHER」

youtube.com/watch?v=g4V4udOasIw

They take a direct plane flight from Japan to Eygpt without being attacked by the stand.

You'd have to cut Strength, it's the most retarded episode of the series.

Danny Devito.

J U S T
U
S
T

That'd be a bummer. They'd probably swap out some of the Stand users in Egypt though

This I would not be upset about.

1-8 in order. Go on kissmanga and read them until they start going into black & white. Then look up Jojo colored adventure or something and they colored in a lot of the manga.

No, pretty much all stands float.

I have no idea how they're gonna make stands work in a 3-dimensional medium.

>cutting the episode where an orangutan tries to rape a 10 year-old

The '94 OVA is like 6 episodes of only the battle in egypt arc and it felt rushed.

A part of me feels like they're going with Diamond is Unbreakable purely because it would be far less expensive to film since it's the only part besides JoJolion that takes place mainly in Japan.

They're filming in Spain dummy

I hope the stands are just men in bodypaint and costumes and not cgi

> Filming in Spain
> For a Japanese suburban setting

Now that's just silly.

Kys

I've been on Cred Forums since 2009

>SFX are not CGI either
>Just cardboard cutouts of Katakana characters held infront of the camera

You actually have no way to prove that. Gb2r

Phantom Blood would be even cheaper
>No stands, only glowy hands kung fu and one instance of eye beams
>a third of the movie takes place in the mansion
>Characters have physically possible clothes

It was literally the worst movie I have seen in the last 30 years, and that's saying something

I like both. Fight me, nigga.

Man, id miss the massive tank bodies the anime had.

Jotaro is the only tank jojo in part 4 Josuke is 15 and Joseph's way past his prime so they'd only need one I'm sure they can find one Japanese man that's 6'3" right ? One ? There has to be at least one ? Like a yao Ming or a Japanese circus freak? Maybe they'll just cgi him tall

What if they tried replicating the body proportions in the manga with CGI?

He's American but you wouldn't say "I'm half American " it's not an ethnicity. He's got 100% British blood

Jonathan looks like he can squat fucking 600 pounds in the manga.

>live-action jojo
>live-action
>jojo

is this achievable natty

I started reading 3-4 months ago and I'm on part 6,even considering I've taken a lot of breaks

Part 4 has the most amount of irrelevant shit that can be ripped out to shorten it

You can literally cut out the first half of Stardust Crusaders and miss literally nothing except for Abdul's death which was a ruse anyway.

Only if you get bullied really badly by an adopted brother

I'm the STAND man

They've cast Angelo, so he'll at least be showing up. Depending on how they want to pace it they could just have him and Yukako for part one

Well, you do miss Polnareff avenging his sister which was kinda important.

Jesus christ

Not really, it's a minor plot point at best and is basically irrelevant considering that he ends up staying with the group for no reason anyway even though avenging his sis was his only initial motivation.

I can't believe how much of a fucking idiot you are. Do you have autism?

Besides the anime, the manga is getting a translated release; previously only part 3 had been translated.

I come out and I throw Harvest all over the ring and then I start collecting coins and then I pick up my money and cheat my friends out of the money

>no young Joseph Joestar

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

HE WAS THE BEST ONE!

Polnareff says early on something to the effect of, "I'm only here to avenge my sister". He avenges his sister and then gives some cop-out speech on morality in Egypt because Araki realized that his original motivation was gone.

Part 3 has a really weak narrative, especially as a follow-up to 2.

Just watch the dub to tide you over to the inevitable film adaption.

2 will never get adapted because one of the protagonists is a hardcore ideological nazi officer.

Part 2 is the first time Joseph has been stateside, by the time part 3 comes around he's been there so much he's lost his accent.

Stands are an evolved version of the ripple or spin so they probably have similar effects on the users

6>7? Interesting. Why is that?

Pucci isn't even black

Ted

I can't fucking believe that part 3's character development can go over someone's head. Kill yourself.

RIP Shigechi, I loved that lil ugly nigga

Shigechi was an asshole, but he was also a 13-14 year old kid who was blown up by a serial killer while trying to protect his parents, and that was fucked up.

I liked him and Iggy both and was very upset by both of their deaths. Apparently people don't like those characters but I think they're endearing.

>anime
JOTARO DIES IN PART 6

LITERALLY EVERYONE DIES IN PART 6

They made a prequel including the better fights from the journey to Egypt

The original OVA though was pretty much just banking on everyone's favorite four fights from Egypt: N'Doul, D'Arby, Ice and DIO. To be fair most of the other Egyptian Gods are complete filler. The only others I'd add are Mariah and especially Petshop

The Death Note Movies were fucking boring to tears, took the original story pacing and shat down its neck with the most nothing directing and performances.