Let's change gears from all the Cred Forumsb8 threads lately

Let's change gears from all the Cred Forumsb8 threads lately.

What do I think of Stranger Things, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As if you don't already know from the 10+ threads made here each day.

Dumb froggoposter.

you liked it,but Cred Forums says its bad, so it's bad

overrated

its cool and all

The Wikipedia overview reads like they've stuffed every sci-fi mystery trope into it that they could find, but I'm guessing this is somehow intentional and that ironically referencing the genre itself is part of the appeal, am I right? Or is it actually seriously this cheesy?

It's mediocre, an okay show, built entirely around 80's nostalgia, and doesn't really do anything original, it has it's moments, the kids are a decent group, nobody too annoying, but really its nothing special, I feel like most people who are obsessed with it somehow haven't seen any movies pre-2000.

sadly, it looks like st might soon become very Cred Forums
The girl eleven has already posted one feminism thing on her insta not to long ago and hung out with chloe moretz at some fashion show, so we know she's well on her way down sjw street. Lets hope the pres and gang don't indoctrinate the rest.
On a side query, as an american, even I have never heard of this particular function? Since when did the white house ever have these?

mai waifu is in it I'm not telling you who it is lol

ok I'll bite, who the hell is this? theres no one in the show that remotely looks like this.

The performances were top notch and it was very comfy all around.

Why is he so smug?

Can i post Millie if I don't comment her??

That's just Froggo way

its a free thread so do as you please, but she's sick currently so there's not much new stuff coming form her. but she'll be seeing the pres soon. see:

millie was the legit, hands down break out performance. but since Cred Forums mods are homosexual pedophiles, only froggo pics are allowed.

even though his performance was spastic and he mugged the camera. and he literally just had to play a 12 year old normal boy.

Kill yourselves pedo fags

No, that's the opposite of the rules. You have to comment on her career though, and don't be creepy about it.

>has every genre cliche of the 80's
>it's acceptable because it's passed off as "homage"
wew lad

Look, Nick. We'd be happy to post about you too, but have to start generating some content, champ.

Flavor of the month netflix shit

Netflix always had odd things happening. Pervs and weirdos. Shit'll go down eventually, maybe not Wells Fargo big.

DEEP

It's probably Wyatt, jealous that Finn is more popular and loved than he will ever be

woops not a pic from netflix, My comment stands though.

no it doesn't

kill yourself pedo

I would be happy to shill for Wyatt if he browsed here. SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!

What will season 2 be about? Will Eleven come back? I bet it won't be until late into the season.

>shilling for Wyatt
for what purpose? All he does is turning Finn gayo
>shilling for Wyatt
for what purpose? All he does is turning Finn gayo

I used to bang a girl that looked a little like Nancy

Of course she will be back, somewhere near episode six or seven

Kill yourself pedo fag

First of all, every choice in that thread is wrongheaded and stupid. Mike will be Lydia and El will be Beetlejuice. The only way she can be freed from the upside-down is if they figure out her real name and say it three times. Then, in order to remain corporeal, she will have to marry Mike and he will wear a burgundy tuxedo and she a frilly red wedding dress. The Demogoogan will preside over the ceremony.

Nancy can still be Jacques Lalean.

stranger things = snoozefest of epic proportions

when did you tell your dad you are gay?

>Then, in order to remain corporeal, she will have to marry Mike and he will wear a burgundy tuxedo and she a frilly red wedding dress.

I don't think that was an actual stipulation in the film. Beetlejuice just told Lydia that because he wanted to fuck her. He was literally a pedophile who tried to trick a 13 year old girl into marriage. And they made a cartoon show about it. A cartoon show where the two of them were best friends. The whole thing is fucked up if you think about it.

did she break?

I don't think Lydia was 13. She was too young for Michael Keaton, but she was definitely in High School

I fear the season premiere because I know that Froggo will be sad. I hope Max cheers him up.

I'm not saying he wasn't attracted to her, but it seemed beyond the point. He didn't care if she was 8 or 80, he just wanted to marry her to escape. So no, beetlejuice isn't a pedo

I can't decipher his expression in this photo.
And Max will be shit character, the actress will be probably a little diva too, or maybe even worse, it will be Maddie Ziegler. Whether I like it or not, Wyatt seems to be the only person capable of cheering Frogboy up.

I don't think escape was the point. He has a conversation prior to meeting Lydia where he says something to the effect of, "I'd like to have a crack at that one" or something. I think he just sees her as an opportunity to get out, but the marriage seems to be icing. Like, at no point early on does he say anything about finding a bride. I don't know. Haven't seen it in a while so you might be right, but I always took it as an opportunistic thing that he puts together when they have their first conversation. It's like he's seeing how much he can milk this particular sucker for. He's a shuckster and a schemer. Seems in his character to guild the lily.

Kill yourselves pedo faggots.

Reddit tier nostalgia pandering meme garbage

I don't get it.

she apparently supports the (wrong) english soccer (football) team liverpool. So because she and her family are all fans they made and sent her this jersey. What I don't get is that she said in an interview that she'd like to marry romeo beckham, so why wouldn't she cheer for man u. then?

This is the most contrarian thread I've ever seen. Goddamn.

I already told you guys once, it's Charlie.

Welcome to /StrangerThingsGeneral/!
And also every thread (on any board) about something released in the past three months.

stranger things is nothing special. It was an entertaining little show and thats it. These threads are just full of pedo fags.

Guys...am I a pedo for thinking Millie is gonna be a beautiful attractive woman in ten years, and looking forward to it?...I'm scared...
;_;

I mean that literally has nothing to do with what the user I replied to said.

how can someone be so perfect

Nancy's mom

kill yourself

Unwatchable.
Who are the pedos who keep shilling for this shit?

The Mods should treat them the same way as the cunnybot.

Fuck off you pedo faggot piece of shit.

No, but you are a pedo for likely thinking she's attractive now. There is nothing remotely pedophillic about saying someone looks like they'll grow up to be pretty, so the fact that you even brought it up leads me to believe you have a guilty consciousness. kys.

>I can't decipher his expression in this photo.
Clearly it is a classical example of, "aw heeeeeeeell nah". Not many people know this, but Finn Wolfhard is actually a sassy fat black woman IRL.

he looks there more coy than hell naw to me, but I'm not an expert when it comes to Finn's expressions

Kill yourselves pedo faggots

Oh, I just realized you were talking about the other post and not the one you posted. Assuming you're the user I was replying to. The other one seems to be the ten mile stare he reverts to whenever he remember Brazil.

What does your taint smell like?

Do you think he has Brazil ptsd by now? Poor Froggo, he hold on to the guy's hand like a scared child too.

dehydrated bacon bits

Or maybe we could not give a shit about actors as people and enjoy a series for it's own merits, you fucking autist. You anti-sjws are just the same as the sjws, picking apart entertainment for content you find objectionable, and thought policing famous people because you need to fill the void that exists where a social life should be with celebrity obsession.

Kill yourselves pedo fags

Why does your taint smell like dehydrated bacon bits? Is that some sort of weird body scrub?

Am I the only one who's terrified that she'll lose her cuteness and charm as she grows up, or possibly even become a really bad person?

you're a pedophile

It's the first time it's happened. Also, feminism is just a thing girls do. I don't think it will effect the show. And as far as them going to the White House function, I don't think that's indicative of any sort of political statement one way or another. I mean, if you were a recently famous actor who this time last year was completely obscure and the fucking President of the United States (regardless of which one) invited you to the White House, are you really going to turn them down? That would be insane.

That's factually incorrect. Now tell me about your goddamn taint.

Anyone have a link to that interview clip of finn putting his arm around the girl and hurt by johnny cash starts playing?

I've never posted a picture of a child on the internet like you sick fucks constantly do. Leave the kids alone.

Kill yourself pedo

Why did you say that twice?

Why did you say that twice?

It's always a real concern. Loot at what happened to Chloe.

Who are you talking to, sport?

Can't believe this thread is still up (yay!)
Oh I'm not blaming the cast for going. You're exactly right, this will be great for them, not for getting to meet a lame duck president so much as for getting to meet all the other celebs and producers that will be there.
And yes, I'm sure she will go through phases of feminism and normality like most female celebs. I just don't want her to turn into chloe, as
said.

Chloe was always kind of weird looking. I remember the first time I watched Kick-Ass, my friend's girlfriend, a real live female, was like "they really should have got a cuter kid to play Hit Girl".

i'm gonna go get the paper

all the pedo fucks in this thread

to make a double point
to make a double point

kill yourself pedo

I thought young Chloe was pretty cute with a ton of sex appeal. She seemed like was going to blossom into a Goddess but we all know how that turned out.

whats pedo about it? its a funny clip

But she had almost no lines. It was a far easier role to play. Act like a victim or a badass. Oh, so hard.

>she seemed like was going to blossom into a Goddess

only idiots think that.

Early to bloom, early to wilt.

You're a grown man obsessed with children. fucking kill yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA

there you go, enjoy your feels

why do you waste your time user? serious question

What led you to become a pedo?

>You're a grown man
I'm actually a cloud of nanobots that gained sentience during a a particularly severe lightening storm.

I was raped by my dad while my uncles took turns sucking my tiny limp dick

We sure do.

if I wanted to watch The Goonies I'd watch The Goonies

transgender Brock Lesnar

It's very popular, so Cred Forums mostly hates it, mostly...

sexy children